Mistress Bianca's Dominion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was happy to take a shower, to rid his body of that vile semen, that he'd been forced to milk out of those cocks. Icy cold water covered Teds body, so cold that he actually had trouble breathing. Secured to the wall, was a soap dispenser and Madame demanded he use the soap to clean, what she called his ' filthy, disgusting and pathetic excuse for a body.' As the water coated his hair and poured over his face, the smell of man cum grew stronger in Teds nostrils.

The liquid soap smelled like institutional disinfectant, the kind of soap that would be used to clean a sanitarium.. Ted stepped out of the water so that he could coat his body in suds and when he felt confident that he'd scrubbed himself clean, he stepped back in. Ted was glad he was rinsed off and the cold shower could come to a stop, as his lips had turned blue, his teeth chattered uncontrollably and his body shook. So cold was the water, that his swollen balls had receded into his body and his cock had taken shelter, shrivelling to no more than one inch in length.

Just as Ted was about to turn off the water, he heard a definitive ' No' from Madame Denica. ' Slut, I was so disgusted at your effeminate, weak and pathetic attempt to push me, that I think another lesson is in order for you. You will remain in the shower stream and you may not turn off the water, until you give yourself a hard on. Oh my little useless slave, I think I'll enjoy this, as I know that the water is absolutely freezing and you so desperately want to get out.

Oh, poor little man, look at your poor little pea, it's hiding somewhere inside you, well my little slut, you're just going to have to encourage it to come out. I want to see all five inches of your little cock spring to attention. Oh and another thing, I want you stick two of your fingers up your ass while your doing it, bury those bitches right up to your knuckles and fuck yourself silly. Teddy, you're not allowed to touch your cock...that's a no-no for fuck sluts like you.

Another one of Madame Denica's wicked laughs escaped her lips, as she stared hypnotically at Teds shivering body.

Ted, fearing the worst and desperate to get out of the ice cold shower, immediately squated down and he wasn't sure what to do. Ted had never, not even once, in his entire life, had stuck anything up his ass. He'd seen plenty of porn, so he wasn't completely clueless and so taking his index finger and ring finger, he began to probe his ass.

Ted looked up at Madame Denica and was relieved to see that she was at least interested in what he was doing, which meant she wouldn't shock him or beat his balls. Ted found that his fingers didn't slide up his ass easily, as his fingers although wet, weren't exactly lubricated to slide up his virgin asshole. His mind was racked with anxiety and he simply wasn't able to will his cock to life. Ted tried to fantasize, but that didn't work, the God damned water was so cold, he couldn't keep his mind locked on anything. Ted was beginning to fear that he was going to go numb in the cold water, lose feeling in his limbs and fall prey to hypothermia.

Madame Denica told Ted, ' I told you I wanted to see your fingers stuck so far up your ass that they were buried to the knuckles...I'm warning you Teddy, I am growing impatient'. Ted could see Madame Denica's finely manicured, long black nails, delicately stroking the remote control that was affixed to her wrist and that would be used to initiate the agonizing shock.

Panicking that he'd only managed to get his fingers half way up his ass, Ted pulled his fingers out of his ass and plunged them deep into his mouth. Tasting his own ass, Ted was beyond repulsed, as his fingers were being coated in his own saliva. Ted gagged at the foul taste that filled his mouth. Ted removed his fingers from his mouth and fearing that the water would wash away his own self lubricant, Ted shoved his fingers into his ass again as quickly as he could.

Teds natural lubricant helped, as his fingers slid 3/4 the way into his ass and once again, Ted removed his fingers from his tight asshole and again closed his mouth upon them. Teds ass juices filled his mouth and Ted began to gag, fearing that he was going to lose the contents of his stomach.

Ted allowed his tongue to roll around his finger, coating them with his thick saliva. Ted could hear Madame Denica laughing at him, while calling him all sorts of demeaning and sexually charged names, with her favourites apparently being ' filthy ass whore' and 'slutty little bitch'.

Ted didn't know why, but despite the freezing cold water distracting him, the sound of the Amazon woman's mean spirited laughter and constant mockery began to excite him. Ted removed his fingers from his mouth and again shoved them up his ass, this time his fingers slid easily into his asshole all the way up to the knuckle. He could feel his index finger pressing into his prostate, which struck him as an oddly pleasant feeling.

Ted surprised himself when he realized that despite the fact that he wasn't stroking his cock, that just having his fingers stuck deeply up his ass, pressing against his throbbing prostate, that he began to get hard.

"Fuck yourself you whore, do it, fuck your own ass you stupid fucking bitch.' Madame Denica growled.

Ted did as he was told and slowly slid his fingers out of his ass, just to their tips and then slid his fingers back in, stopping only because his knuckles wouldn't allow him to plunge deeper. Ted increased the pace and the faster he went, he felt his asshole begin to loosen up. Ted fucked himself furiously and each time his index finger hit his prostate, waves of pleasure flooded his body.

Ted felt as though if he could continue ass fucking himself, within a minute he'd be able to blow his load, as his pre-cum began to ooze slowly out of his fully erect cock. His pre-cum slowly oozed down the side of his cock, coming to a rest on his now swollen balls.

Ted was lost in the moment, as his fingers hammered in and out of his fuck hole, he stared at Madame Denica's mighty breasts and wished that he could bury his face in them. His cock was standing straight up, firmly pressed against his stomach and every single time he pressed prostate, his cock would shudder and flex. Just a few more seconds Ted thought and I'll cum, as Ted hornily fucked the shit out of his own asshole.

'My precious little slut, you've done it, you've gotten a little stiffy and judging by things, you'll be cumming soon. We can't have that, oh no my little slut, we cannot have you achieving a glorious release...absolutely not...so you will now stop fucking your ass, but be sure to keep your fingers buried deeply. That's a good little man whore, now be a good bitch, stand up and turn off the water.'

Ted did as he was told, and with the realization that he wouldn't be cumming, his mind once again focused on how cold the water was. Ted was amazed that he'd been so transfixed with butt fucking himself, that he hadn't realized that his whole body was trembling.

Madame Denica continued, ' Now, be a good slut, remove your fingers out of your ass and clean them off...with your mouth.' Ted noticed that he was losing his erection and for some reason, now that Madame's little game over and he wasn't horny anymore, he just didn't want to taste his ass again.

However, Tedd knew the game, knew he had no choice and slowly, Ted pulled his fingers out of his ass. He raised them to his face and he was repulsed upon seeing his very own ass juice on his fingers. He hesitated...

Madame Denica began to count, ' You do it mother fucker, you lick your own fingers, covered in your ass clean, do it or you'll get punished severely. You have to the count of three...one...two...th...

Ted jammed his fingers into his mouth and outside the moment of Ecstasy, with no water to dilute the taste or odour, he could taste exactly how his very own man pussy tasted.

Madame Denica smiled wickedly, her beautiful lips curled into a smirk and once again Ted could hear Madame laughing. ' That's a good little man whore, oh yes, lick them clean, clean your own ass nectar off of your fingers. My goodness, you're such a disgusting little faggot, look at you, sucking your own ass off your filthy fingers. Oh Teddy, Mistress Bianca's stallions never have to do such things, oh no, just Mistress's man whores...to be used, abused and treatd like fucking shit, because you are no better than a worthless, useless piece of shit, you fucking God damned loser.'

Ted continued sucking his fingers for what seemed like two minutes, his mouth was filled with foul saliva. He wanted nothing more than to spit the disgusting fluid out of his mouth and down the shower drain.

'Teddy, I'm not a stupid woman you know, in fact, I'm quite sharp. Do you really think, after pushing me and trying to escape, that I'd let you spit your saliva onto the floor? Oh dear me, no, no, no...you're going to have to swallow every drop of spit in your mouth, but first tilt your head back and open your mouth'

Ted tilted his head back and with his mouth filled with saliva, he opened his mouth. Madame Denica, towering over him, leaned inwards and spit a huge load of her saliva directly into Ted's mouth. Ted closed his mouth and was surprised that he was able to taste the faintness of burnt cigarettes and cinnamon. ' Now swallow it all bitch,do it, that's a good slut, yes my little slave, swallow it all down, quench your thirst like a good little whore, come on now...get it down.'

Ted closed his eyes and tried to will himself to swallow it, but every time it came close to sliding down his throat, the taste and thought of swallowing his own ass juice, mixed with Madam Denicas strongly flavoured saliva made him gag. It took everything he could to keep from spitting it out all over the floor, as he knew that if he did so he'd be punished beyond what he could bear.

Ted breathed deeply through his nose and with the greatest of effort, swallowed the horribly vile fluid. Ted winced with disgust and gagged loudly, but was deeply relieved he had been able to swallow it.

Madam Denica, simply laughed at Ted, called him a 'filthy whore', patted him on the head and blew a kiss at him.

'Follow me bitch' she snarled and off she went. Her ass swaying too and fro, willing Ted to follow.

Ted did as he was told, dizzy with confusion, a horrid taste in his mouth lingered and Ted knew that very quickly, with the realization that he had a hard on again, that his will was being broken and he was in fact being turned into a man whore.

12