Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachal furiously doubled her efforts. All reason had left her. All that mattered was the soft silky wetness as Lana drove her hips upwards and smothered her juices across the whole of her face as she closed in on her climax. The brunette sucked, licked and lapped for all she was worth.

"God, you little bitch..." Lana planted the soles of her feet on the edge of the desk, either side of Rachal's head, so that she could gain even more purchase. Her hands yanked at the brunette's hair, pulling her more tightly against her sex. The desk creaked and moved. The chair bounced. "Make me cum, slut..." The words came out deep and desperate as she searched for her nirvana. "Oh yes... you bitch... oh fuck yes... oh shitttttt..."

Then the tattooed skinhead was screaming like a banshee!

***

Jeremy eased off his masturbation as the minutes ticked by. If he wasn't careful, he was going to peak and that would never do. Not when he was waiting for his girlfriend to return. Where the hell was she? In the middle of some goddam discussion about work, no doubt!

What the hell did Rach and Lena have in common, anyway? What could Lana possibly give Rach that would help her?

Not that he could really complain, with all the time he'd spent on business deals. Rach was very patient with him and he knew he needed to give her the same latitude. But right now, he had his erection to take care of...

An image of Rach in that skimpy red bikini came to his mind again and his manhood ached at the recollection. He sat up on the bed and flipped on the television, idly beginning to surf the channels in an attempt to take his mind off his predicament.

They'd simply have to make up for lost time when she returned to the room!

And if that wasn't in the next ten minutes, he'd just have to go down to that butch manageress's office and find her.

***

"You have been here for almost an hour," Lana said. "Jeremy will be wondering where you are. You need to get back to him and come back to see me tomorrow."

"I'm sure Jeremy has something planned," Rachal said, turning wistfully to look at her Mistress. "But maybe I can get some free time in the morning."

"Free time in the morning?"

"Yes, I'll try."

"You'll try?"

Rachal hesitated. The look in Lana's eyes was telling her she wasn't dealing with this very well. Her hands fingered the necklace/collar she'd been given. She had to make herself available when her Mistress needed her. "I'm sorry," she quickly said, beginning to blush as she attempted to retrieve the situation. "Of course I'll be here for you. Just tell me when I'm needed."

"I have plans," Lana slowly told her. The skinheaded woman's fingers flicked a couple of struts of the blind open and she peered out through the gap. "They involve you. I don't want you and Jeremy having sex until I have given you permission. Is that clear?"

"Permission?"

"Exactly," she said, crossing her arms in front of her as she turned around to face Rachal. "You still don't fully understand, my pet, do you? You don't do anything sexual unless it pleases your Mistress. Understand?"

Rachal hesitated. Jeremy was waiting for her now, in their bedroom. He's already told her by the pool that he was going to fuck her lights out. How on earth was she going to tell him she didn't want sex?

"You'll find a way," Lana told her, as if reading her thoughts. Her deep voice was low, yet commanding. She slowly meandered across the room and tilted Rachal's chin upwards with one hand while her long tongue swept up and along the young woman's exposed neck.

"I don't care what explanation you give..." she whispered, pressing her body against the girl's and pushing her back against the wall. She ran her tongue up to the brunette's ear and then nibbled on her earlobe before continuing. "But there is to be no sex until I allow it. Understand?"

Rachal hesitated. That just wasn't possible, was it? What excuse could she use? That she was suddenly feeling ill, had a migraine? It wasn't possible... and yet Lana's long tongue that was finding every inch of exposed flesh along her neck was telling her she had to find a way. Damn, the way that tongue made her feel. The sensation was already finding its way to her core. She was putty in this woman's hands.

"Do you understand?" Lana repeated, sliding a hand across the girl's flat stomach.

Rachal tilted her head to expose more flesh as her hands found the back of the woman's shaved scalp. God, that magical tongue felt so good. How long was it? There was no doubt in her mind now. She'd have to find a way. "Yes."

Lana rewarded the response by sliding her hand downwards. Using just the back of her fingertips, she eased the top of the bikini thong aside. Rachal's legs automatically widened as her hand slithered inside.

"That's better, my hot little pet," she said, her fingers now skimming across the ridge of Rachal's smooth labia. Her whisper was thick and husky. "And tomorrow, when the time is right, I'll introduce you to Mimi."

"Mimi?" the brunette gasped, trying to concentrate on the conversation. But Lana's tongue was burrowing inside her earlobe now and her fingers were teasing her clit without touching it, circling the swollen bud. She rested her head on the skinhead's shoulder, grunting as Lana's mouth returned to her neck, kissing and sucking the tender flesh.

"She's the woman you've been teasing by the pool. She was at the desk with me when you and that boyfriend of yours came into the foyer, remember? She's had her eye on you throughout your stay here and is anxious to meet you." The soft laugh she gave in Rachal's ear sent a shiver to the brunette's soul. "Let's say... you're going to need all your stamina to cope with Mimi..."

"But—"

"No buts," Lana murmured, giving the brunette no time to think. Her mouth homed in on for a deep passionate kiss and at the same time, she stiffened two fingers and pushed them into her captive's wet pussy. Her thumb lightly strummed the girl's sensitive clit, eliciting another groan. She'd give the girl one more orgasm before sending her back to confront her boyfriend.

It was essential that Rachal deprived him of sex tonight and built up his sexual need. That way, he'd be unable to resist Francesca. She'd keep Jeremy fully occupied while Lana took her new pet the next step along the road...

12