Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was something about this girl that couldn't be resisted. She obediently followed towards the bedroom, standing back as Rachal let go of her hand and provocatively leant against the doorframe, one arm on her hip and one leg cocked.

The pose was blatantly laughable, but Kay Mandeville didn't laugh. The obvious sluttiness of the pose made her breath catch. Her world was a sophisticated one, one in which she controlled others. It was the same with these occasions. She paid Lana for the girls and they did things the way she wanted!!

But...

The hot bitch had one finger in her mouth, Lolita-like and her other hand had dropped between her open thighs, slowly rubbing herself as their gazes locked.

She started to speak, but no words would come out. The girl had removed her finger from her mouth and was crooking it. Hypnotised, she stepped forward, following as the naked young woman backed slowly into the bedroom...

Inside, the girl circled her, all too easily removing the diamond earring from each ear as she stood behind her. Another lick oh heat fed through her. When she heard the sound of the zip on her dress being lowered, her body stiffened. Control, she told herself, control—but one of the brunette's hands was pushing up her bra cup and cupping her heavy breast while the other slid down her stomach.

Inside, the girl circled her, all too easily removing the diamond earring from each ear as she stood behind her. Another lick oh heat fed through her. When she heard the sound of the zip on her dress being lowered, her body stiffened. Control, she told herself, control—but when one of the brunette's hands was pushing up her bra cup and cupped her heavy breast she whimpered like a tiny animal.

The girl stepped even close to her, her other hand sliding smoothly over the cleft of her firm, round buttocks and then around and inside her panties. "Spread your legs a little more," she was whispering huskily in her ear. "That's it, like that."

The girl's spare hand was caressing her smooth pubis and her fingertips were sweeping attentively over her clitoral hood with an insistent rhythm. Oh God, her labia was opening like a flower and her tiny clitoris slithering from its hood beneath the stroking fingers. It was amazing how subtle and skilful she was for a young woman.

Unable to stop herself, she began to whimper again, the noises running into each other as the darling girl gently tortured her tiny, exposed clit. Her curvy hips began to move involuntarily, gyrating in slow rhythm against the manipulating fingertips. She knew that she was under the girl's spell now and while part of her wanted the fingers to stop so she could regain control, the rest of her wanted to just stand there on pleasure-weakened legs all night whilst her young lover continued to pleasure her.

The fingers on her breast were addressing her nipple now, tweaking, twisting and flicking, causing them to instantly lengthen still further. And then a finger—two fingers—were sliding inside her.

"Oh fuck..."

Her body fell back against the girl, the brunette's curvy torso being the only barrier that prevented her crumbling body from sinking to its knees. How could she be enjoying capitulating this way?

The pistoning fingers were gradually thrusting faster and faster into her soft, hot cunt, accelerating relentlessly as her excitement began to spiral out of control. Her whimpers of pleasure grew even louder at the incredible sensation and the girl's lips were on the back of her neck, enhancing the feeling as her tongue drawing lazy circles on her skin.

It became all too much...

"Oh God, please," she gasped imploringly, her curvy hips bucking wildly. "Like that, deeper... yes, just there... oh, yes... gonna cum... oh yessssssssssss!"

***

The captivating brunette had her on the bed now, flat on her back and moaning like a bitch on heat. She'd already orgasmed three times so far and another was boiling. Those fingers, those wonderfully talented fingers...

The girl talked to her continuously, dirty words that no young woman should know. God, she was going to get off again on those words alone.

She had never allowed any of the girls' to kiss her and yet her tormentor's lips were on hers she was responding with a frantic abandon. The tantalisingly wet tongue was pleasuring her lips, mouth, chin, neck, chest, breasts—never still as the girl built up the sexy pressure that found its way to her sex.

"We both know what you want," she was teasing her, those slippery fingers caressing her clit. "Tell me..."

Kay Mandeville groaned again. She'd twice prevented the girl from going down on her—no-one had ever done that—but the need was becoming irresistible.

"Tell me," the girl was whispering again, adjusting her position so that she lay between her legs. "Show me. Ask me..."

How could she resist? She was like a string-puppet in this girl's hands. Her hands went to the brunette's head and applied downward pressure. "Please," she gasped, raising her trembling hips. "Please..."

"You want my tongue?" the girl murmured, those sexy eyes staring upwards into hers as she kissed her way downwards.

Kay let out a long mewing sound. The little bitch was holding her stockinged legs apart and dripping her head to her sensitive clitoris. She raised her head from the large bed to watch but as soon as the tongue licked across her wet labia it flopped back on the soft, white pillow again.

Each lap of the wanton tongue brought another squeal. The girl's hands had reached upwards and closed firmly over her heavy breasts, rolling her jutting nipples between her fingers and thumbs. Her mews turned louder and her hands reached out for the girl's hair. They never made it.

Instead, they grasped the crumpled white sheets and held on for dear life. None of Lana's girls had made her feel like this, not even that young Francesca woman.

Please, please, she implored silently, her gasps shivery with pleasure. If the girl's skilled tongue teased her swollen, exposed clitoris for just a few more seconds she knew she would explode, just explode. But then she was jamming her sweet tongue inside her until her entire being was shivering with pleasure and her soft, breathless gasps were overlaid with the gentle sucking sounds of tongue on cunt.

Her quivering lips opened to scream the words, yet they came out soundlessly. Please, please, please. Please, please, please....

It seemed the wonderful young woman sensed her need. With a grunt, she suddenly swept her wet tongue in a long, slow arch from her clit to her ass and then back again. Her body jerked in shock... she just couldn't allow that—

Then the little bitch's finger was rimming her anus as her mouth swept over her smooth mound again. Her upper class voice went up a couple of notches.

"No, please, no..." This was depravity—

But when the incredible young woman pushed her finger inside, knuckle deep, she was swept away in a tide of lust so intense and powerful that she came with a howl. And when the girl sucked harder on her engorged clit, the howl deepened as if there was a full moon.

***

"Would you like a drink?"

Rachal shook her head at the pretty air stewardess and managed a tired smile. Edging her head towards the central aisle in the plane, she watched the stewardess sway her hips as she continued on her way and then glance back over her shoulder. Their eyes smiled at one another. Not only was she attractive but the petite woman had an ass to die for.

Settling back in her seat, she reflected on the events of the past few days. The outcome of last night's telephone conversation with Jeremy was that they would cool their relationship and spend some time apart. Lana had told her that would be better and the idea seemed sensible in the circumstances.

"You're ready to progress further," her Mistress had told her and the idea still sent sweet chills of anticipation through her tanned body. Lana would be soon be spending a weekend with her in England and would explain the next steps to her then, she'd said. Her heart palpitated at the thought.

God, they'd fucked with such intensity last night after her session with Kay Mandeville. Maybe that was because Lana had shown her those recordings on the television in her room? Being secretly filmed with her client's had shocked her at first, but the way Lana fucked her while they watched them had her salivating at the mouth. How many orgasms had her Mistress given her during the night? She was sore, tired—and yet amazingly horny still.

Fingering the collar around her neck, she watched the air stewardess walk up the aisle towards her, eyes glinting with mischief. It was such a shame Lana had banned her from sex until she travelled to England to stay with Rachal.

She could hardly wait...

End of the first series.

12