Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About five minutes pass and I am about to let go a wad of my domineering tranny cum down slut Tammy's throat and soon she is swallowing the hot cum I fill her mouth with. Alexa pounds and pounds until I pull out and step away. Alexa drops her strap on and moves in front Tammy's mouth and drops her panty to have Tammy tongue her snatch as Alexa is all wet and horny for her slutty Tammy to please her. I sit and enjoy watching both of them finish up.

Soon we all are cleaning up and putting ourselves back together. The two of them leave as they came but well pleased in ways that they enjoy.

It's now after 1:00pm. I fix myself up, put on my long over coat and put an out to lunch sign on my door. As I walk upstairs the staff in the adult store chat with me for a few minutes. I'm really a sexy and hot tranny dominatrix and I dress like one because I want men to drool over me all the time as I'm quite narcissistic. My male muscle staff member of the adult store asks if my clients are ok?

I say, "Not too worry my dear, my men are mostly kinky and horny subs and sissies."

He is named Logan and he is into making sure I'm kept safe and I appreciate that from him.

I walk out to my car and go to lunch. I soon get to one of my favorite lunch spots. The staff love seeing me especially the young males. As I walk into the restaurant one of the ladies named Melissa, who greets says, "Hi Chantel, how are you today?"

I reply, "I'm great Melissa, and you?"

Melissa says, "Feeling good Chantel." she adds, "I'm amazed at how well you walk in such high heels Chantel."

I smile and say, "Well hun, in my lifestyle and my love of sexy femininity, I love heels. I have no problems strutting in them. I love how they have males oggle me." :-)

Melissa walks me to a table and I order a chicken Caesar salad and a coffee.

I read a news paper as I wait. Other customers can't help but see me, ladies look at me being so sexy and I flirt with any men who wander eyes towards me. I love it, love it, love it. I know I give them hard ons in their pants.

I enjoy a good lunch and soon it's back to my shop and play room. As I leave Melissa says. "See you soon Chantel."

I reply, "See you soon Melissa."

As I strut in my 6.5inch spike heels, black pantyhose clad legs from the bottom of my knee length black leather overcoat a group of teen age boys on bikes ride by and almost crash into each other as they stare at sexy me. They are thankfully ok but I had to giggle a little bit. I'm sure they would like to cream their jeans at the site of me. :-)

Soon I'm back at my shop. It's about 2:30pm I have one more male client to come, he is a mature man of 64 years of age, about 5'8" tall and 175 lbs. A crossdresser who has nobody in his life to share his feminine pleasure with. His wife passed away a couple of years ago and his two adult kids are grown and married. He has not told them of his crossdressing and they live about 1 hour away from him. He is a respected white male who is a financial advisor, he is discreet but is one year from retirement and is also ok with being dressed in public.

His name is Grant and when dressed he is Hildie. I expect him by 3:00pm and I will dress him up and do his make up. I will take him out shopping at a mall as he gets off being dressed with a sexy girl friend type tranny.

Once Grant arrives we take care of business. I at times wish to be his tranny GF for free but he will not accept charity. He knows I have to make a living and wants to pay me and appreciates my domineering ways but as a girl type friend too. I take him to the change room and let him go from being Grant to being Hildi. He/she is quite pleasing looking. Soon Hildi is before me dressed in a black, corduroy shirt dress that goes down to her knees. She has on black pantyhose and a pair of moderate oh say 2.5inch to 3 inch heeled knees boots, nice for a mature looking lady. Hildi likes being blonde and has a shoulder length blonde straight wig on with straight cut bangs. I tell Hildi she looks lovely and I see she blushes.

We spend the next half hour doing her makeup. She is a youthful 64 year old and the make up makes her look quite lady-like.

Soon we are ready to go out. Hildi puts on a white cotton waist length jacket that is femininely cut to flare out at the waist, She grabs her purse and I grab mine as we walk out to my car. Hildi is still nervously excited about dressing in public but feels better by having a sexy girl like me with her as I will draw more glaring eyes away from her and that makes her feel more at ease.

We drive to a local mall and once parked we both step out. Hildi feels so refreshingly feminine. I walk with her acting as her confidence booster. Hildi is a lovely but youthful 64 year old lady. She has developed a pleasant feminine walk and attitude. I am strutting my my 6.5 inch spike heel platform pumps and yes I get most of the looks by onlookers, Hildi is seen a but less gawked at. We walk into the mall and soon are in a ladies clothing store. We are two girls browsing and a sales lady dressed smartly comes to help us, but first she compliments us on being so feminine and cute. We both blush and say thank you. She introduces herself as Linda.

Hildi is looking for a new blouse and skirt and our sale lady helps her out as I am by her side giving her more confidence. Soon Hildi has a couple of blouses ad two skirts to try on. As Hildi is in the change room, Linda says, "I hope you are not offended but you look both look great as a crossdressers."

I say with a smile, "Not a problem Linda, I love being a sexy tranny. I'm pretty with it as being a dominant tranny lady." I add, "I enjoy being their for men who are into being submissive, crossdressers and even sissies. They love what I do and I love being a sexy tranny girl." I then introduce myself as Chantel.

Linda says, "Well you look better than a lot of natural girls I see today." she adds, " Your friend looks very pretty for an older crossdresser."

I reply, "Thank you Linda and yes Hildie has me be with her when she wants to dress and be out and about." I add, "I give her confidence."

Soon Hildi is out showing us her clothes, we both say the items looks good on her and she decides to buy them. I can sense that Hildi is enjoying her femme self. Being a tranny domme is not always about domination of males and crossdressers and sissies. Empowering myself as a sexy, transvestite dominatrix means I choose how I wish to interact with others in my life and in my unique business. Seeing the joy of femininity in Hildi's eyes makes me feel good.

As Hildi pays for her new femme clothes we both say thank you and good bye to Linda our sales lady. Hildi and I walk through the mall and to a restaurant, Hildi wishes to have an early dinner dressed as a girl and in my sexy company. As we walk into a restaurant inside the mall the female greeter says, "Hello, is it for two?"

I reply with a smile, "Yes, for two please."

Our greeter has us walk with her as she says, "This way ladies."

I love being called a lady and note to look at Hildi and see her light up with a smile as she is being referred to as a lady. I wink and smile at her, she's ecstatic. Soon we are both seated and given menus. Our greeter asks if we'd like something to drink? I ask for coffee and Hildi being a mature white lady asks for some tea.

We chit chat and Hildi makes it clear that she'd never have the confidence to be out and about all dressed as a lady without a sexy and confident me as her feminine company. I thank her and tell her I enjoy helping her be happy and feeling like a lady.

Soon we both enjoy a nice dinner together, feeling like real ladies. Our waitress named Jill had to come to us and say that she thought we both looked great. She hoped she was not being offensive by noting we are crossdressers but we both pass nicely. We both thank her and finish up leaving a nice tip.

Back at my shop Hildi says she wishes to leave and drive home dressed and I help her gather her male clothes. I see her out and she is happily on her way.

I find its time for me to close up shop for the day and begin my journey home. Saying that I'll see the adult store staff tomorrow. I walk outside in the early evening light to my car, my luscious spike heels click away as I pass a group of young males, I see them gawk at my sexy walk and look. I smile as I make eye contact with them. They smile in an awkward way at me as they whisper to each other, " Dudes that... that is a dude too, ya no a chick with a dick."

"Na, really, fuck those heels she's got on are so sexy."

"Ya, I know, fuck I wish more real chicks would dress and look like that."

I get into my car and drive home. Once inside I remove my over coat and kick off my heels. I make a coffee and relax for the night catching up on some business stuff and checking my emails. Lots of fluff, some contacts with possible future clients but I had my attention caught by one email. It read as follows,

******************************************

Hi Mistress Chantel,

You don't know me but I am a crossdresser who like you enjoys the tranny, dominatrix role. My name is Kerri and I'm 38 years old, divorced, white and stand 5'10" about 180lbs. I've been a life long crossdresser and am fully made to be sexy and quite passable. I'm contacting you as I am relocating to the same community you live at. I ran a small dominatrix business out of my house here, but had to shut it down as my main day job let me go and I am having to relocate for employment.

I have a day job opportunity starting in your city but would love to continue on being a tranny dominatrix as I luv toying and sexing it up with men especially subs, crossdressers and sissies. I would love to if possible come in even just part time at your business. Would you be interested in a dominatrix partner? Again I am fine with starting out as a part time partner. Chantel, I'm not trying to pressure you but I am coming out on the weekend and would like to get together with you.

Attached is a photo of me for you to see I am if I may say a smokin hot tranny and can walk the walk in 5 or 6 inch heels TEE HEE! So if you are interested in this possibility, please Chantel reply to me.

Luv: Kerri.

***************************************

Reading this email and sipping femininely my big cup of coffee, I began to think it could be fun and good for business to have a sexy tranny dominatrix partner. I looked at Kerri's pic and damn she is fine, she turns me on, I think in a yummy way. I looked at my books and my business plan and thought maybe discussing such with Kerri could be interesting. I figure I will think about it as I take off my clothes and take a nice hot shower.

Once showered off I put on a clean white bra and panty and them a nice satin thigh long slip that I will sleep in . I pull on a pair of white sheer pantyhose as my sleeping in hose. I love pantyhose while under covers and on my satin sheets. But I put on a fluffy pink robe and a pair of pink, fluffy bunny type slippers. I then put on some music to enjoy and I decide to reply to Kerri.

*************************************

Hi Kerri, :-)

Thank you for contacting me. Sorry to hear of you losing your main job and as such moving to another locale. I luv your photo and you are sexy and stunning for a tranny girl. Hun, I would like to meet with you this weekend and discuss the possibility of you joining my flourishing tranny, dominatrix business.

I'd luv to see how we hit it off and see if we may be on the same page as dominatrix's. Like you I luv dominating men, subs, crossdressers and especially sissies. I love dressing sexy hot, and bitchy as a tranny everyday be it at my shop or out and about and just living. I luv seeing men gawk at me and feeling how they may want to get with me. I luv seeing the eyes of women on me as I strut in heels and being so sexy. I luv being a tranny girl, a chick with a dick and a dominatrix. I hope you feel the same ;-)

When you get into town contact me at my business phone number on my web page. We can meet for coffee or lunch. Be safe see you soon hun. :-)

Luv: Chantel

******************************************

With that I begin to unwind and have a glass of wine as I laze away to music. Soon it will be time to crawl under my comfy blanket on my silky, satin sheets in my satin lingerie and white sheer pantyhose. I will sleep well and be ready in the morning for another day as Chantel, tranny dominatrix. 


Suffix; I hope you as readers are enjoying my new story series. It's a first attempt for me from a point of being a transvestite dominatrix. It is becoming enjoyable from my mindset as again I'm not normally one who sees crossdressing and sexuality of such from a position of a dominatrix but more from a submissive sissy.

I have some more exciting and for me very stimulating words and plot to this story in chapter form. It really has me looking at life as Chantel, a transvestite dominatrix. I hope you will keep following this series. Thank you.

12