Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuing story, Chantel meets Kerri's friends.
3.7k words
3.84
9.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: Chantel Hams it up with Kerri and Friends.

Beep, beep, beep, my alarm clock goes off. Lying under my fluffy covers and on my satiny bed sheets, face mushed half buried in a pillow I awake, glance at that damn clock and see 9:00am. It's Sunday and I do not have to be up at any specific time but I do not really like sleeping in as I feel it wastes much of a day. Grudgingly though I get up, get out of bed in my long, flowing, pink nightie with a pair of pink pantyhose on and I yawn and stretch.

Off comes my nightie and pantyhose, I walk to my bathroom and grab my large fluffy, pink terry towel. Off comes my white satin padded panty and white satin bra. I run the shower and step inside, the rush of warm water wakes me up and I sensuously wash myself. Minutes later I'm out and drying myself off, soon I moisturize my body as it's very important for feminizing males to look and feel as feminine as possible. Shave and brush my teeth and move back to my bedroom. I sit at my makeup table and begin the transformation to looking like Chantel and not just feeling like Chantel when I'm in drab.

A good half hour later I'm dolled up and I love seeing myself so girly, so lady-like, so sexy. I put on a white satin and lace bra, a white padded satin and lace panty. I put on my long fluffy pink robe and my fluffy bunny slippers. I enjoy the smell of myself after a spritz of Chanel No.5 as perfume, this is so wonderful to wear. My normal wig, again it's shoulder length, brunette with auburn hi-lights and has a wispy look and soft loose curls and bangs that often help a male's face pass more feminine is then put on by me.

Off to my kitchen and a pot of coffee is put on the go. I make myself a bowl of Special K cereal, a cereal of choice among girls who want to keep slim. Coffee made and poured into a jumbo mug and time to enjoy my cereal.

I look through my emails on my lap top and reply to a couple of business suppliers messages. I'm looking at buying some new play toys for the dominatrix studio.

I check my phone for texts and see one from Kerri, it reads.

Hi Chantel :-) just checking up to c if u r ok? & if u r still on for 2day? :-)

I text Kerri back saying, I'm good & will b by ur place after 2 :-)

I spend the morning doing some cleaning and a bit of laundry. A girl who dresses as I do has a lot of laundry to do and the kitchen could use a cleaning. But I'm done by oh 12:00 noon. I then just kick back in my robe and watch a bit of t.v. as I finish another mug of coffee.

By 1:15pm I am back in my bedroom and like any chick would be, I'm going through my wardrobe and trying to decide what to wear for this afternoon. Hmm, so much clothes but nothing to wear. Ha, ha, who has not heard a girl say that before? Even us trannies think about our wardrobe near all the time and as such it's so very girly.

Finally I go casual for me but still umm sexy. I put on a white satin camisole over my bra with my breast forms now in place. The camisole has lovely lace detail. I put on a white, long sleeve cotton blouse with a deep V neck and will show off my camisole. I pull on a pair of beige, sheer pantyhose as I am a pantyhose girl and feel almost naked without them even when wearing pants. I pull out of a drawer a pair of dark blue, tight jeans with large flares below the knees and pull them on, my white blouse hangs loose over my hips. I put on a dark blue, 3 inch wide, leather belt around my waist cutting in the look of my blouse. I put on a pair of dangling silver, 2 inch diameter hoop earrings and a sheer, blue scarf around my neck. A blue leather and silver analogue ladies watch on my left wrist and a handful of silver slip on bracelets on my right wrist and I'm almost done.

Jeez it's after 1:30 pm. damn I can be so high maintenance at times, I think to myself, Umm, Chantel you are high maintenance most of the time :-) I grab a pair of black, leather zip on ankle boots with 6 inch spike heels on 1 inch platforms. I toss my 'stuff 'n things' into a white, shoulder strapped purse and I put on a white, leather, motorcycle style, cropped jacket. Check myself in a mirror, "Damn you look fine Chantel." I say to myself. Grab the keys to my baby "Plum Crazy Girl" Challenger RT and step outside a sunny but cool day. One of my male neighbours named Chuck is outside across the street, washing his truck and sees me, "Hello Chantel." he says with perked eyes of a man who likes the eye candy that he sees from me.

I cheerfully reply, "Hi Chuck, darlin, how are you?"

He happily replies, "Good Chantel, you look very nice today."

I smile and say, "Thank you Chuck."

I open my car's door and sit down, pick up my feet and swing these booted feet inside and start my baby, put her into first gear and off I go.

On my way to where Kerri lives I figure to stop by a beer & wine store and pick up a bottle of wine that shall go nicely with steak. I soon pull into the parking lot of the beer & wine store and park the car. I open my door and step out planting my sexy booted feet on ground of the parking lot. Grab my purse and start walking to the store.

Being so sexily extroverted I can't help from having people see me, especially men, who would otherwise be on a typical Sunday outing to a beer and wine store. I make sure to make eye contact with each man I see and give a girly smile. To know I may make their hearts skip an erotic beat is so much fun for me. I make sure my spike heels make a noticeable click, clock sound. Yummy I love it!

Inside the store I wander my way to the wine selection and begin to look for a nice wine. Soon though I'm looking at two choices of red wines. Lambrusco or Tempranillo. As I try to decide a polite, mature gentleman comes to me and says, "What are you serving as a choice of meat, my dear?"

I look at him and smile, "It's a barbecue and looks to be steaks."

He says, "Well sweetie, I would prefer the Lambrusco Rosso, you will find it is a good choice for steak."

I smile, flirtingly and say, "Lambrusco it is then, thank you sir."

He ends, "Well my love, I'm sure anyone as pretty as you must have nice company to share this wine with today." as he cheerfully smiles.

I say almost blushing, "Well thank you sir, thank you very much." I then turn to walk away, knowing his eyes are scanning me from my high heel ankle boots, up my snug, sexy blue jeans to see my booty, up to my white blouse and white, leather cropped jacket, ending with my cute brunette and auburn hair.

Click, clock my heels make as I walk to the cashier. Both men and women look at me, confidence means one is fine with the 'lookers.'

At the cashier the young lady asks, "Did you find everything ok ma'am."

I smile and say, "Yes, my dear, just fine thank you." as I place the bottle of wine on the counter.

She rings up the sale and says, "That will be $22.68 ma'am."

I fumble through my purse and find a $20 and a $10, hand them to her and she makes change. The bottle is put in a paper bag and I say, "Thank you." we both then say "Good bye."

I walk out to my car and I notice from the corner of one of my eyes, two 20 something males in Sunday t-shirts and shorts with their shades on rubber neck and gawk at me as we all pass by. I hear a soft cat call, whistle and one of them say to the other, "Smokin hot."

His buddy replies, "Yep, could be a chick or a tranny, who knows and who cares, she's smokin hot."

I walk to my "Plum Crazy Girl" and open the door, one guy then says, "Damn and she drives a hot ride. Chicks like that are few and far between nowadays."

His bud says, "Yep and again our loss, who fuckin cares if she may even be a tranny?"

I am sitting in my car and now my car driver side window rolled down, call out to these guys, "Hey boys, why don't ya come over here?"

They do walk to me and one says, "Ma'am I hope we did not offend you."

I smile, with my bright, red lipstick covered lips and say, "No problem darlin, here you guys go." as I hand them each a business card for my Dominatrix studio.

They both look at the business cards and choke up a bit out of the sexual context of my business. I look at them with the end of frame of my sunglasses lightly in my mouth before I put the shades on my eyes. I smile and say, "Think about it boys, it could be fun, especially if you liked what you saw." I then put my 'baby' in gear and drive off... Ah it's stuff like that I love as a t-girl ;-)

A few minutes later I arrive at the home Kerri is staying at for the time being, looking at my ladies watch I see 1:55pm. so I'm good for time. Once parked I step out of my car and walk to the front door of Gillian's house. I'm a bit nervous but I am excited to spend some time with Kerri and her friends. I ring the door bell and wait. A few moments later the door opens up and I see Kerri and Gillian.

Kerri excitedly says, "Hi Chantel, nice to see you hun."

I reply with a smile, "Hi Kerri, it's nice to see you again too."

Kerri introduces me to Gillian, "Chantel this is my good friend Gillian."

Gillian says, "Well hello Chantel, Kerri has begun to tell me a lot about you."

I giggle and reply, "I hope she has been kind." as I smile.

We all laugh.

Gillian has me step inside to which I do.

If I may take a moment to describe how Kerri and then Gillian are dressed.

Kerri is stunning but casual, besides her typical blonde, straight haired wig cut in a diamond shape back falling between her shoulder blades and cute straight bangs, she is wearing a blue, long cotton blouse, hanging outside her waist with a wide white stretchy belt around her midriff. She has white, tight jeans on and she has Nike black, high top wedge sneakers on, dangling off her ears are opal and silver drop earrings, around her collar is a multi-strand silver necklace and multi-bangled bracelets on her right wrist.

Gillian a cute, genetic girl is wearing a white loose fitting, pull over top and a pink shall, black, tight jeans and also a pair of Nike, high top, wedge sneakers but hers are white with pink trim. Gillian has a cute shoulder length, blonde, spiral curled hair style and is wearing a pink sheer scarf similar to my blue one. She like me has a pair of hoop earrings on too.

I hand Gillian the bottle of wine and she thanks me. We all walk inside, I remove my jacket and hang my purse as we then walk through the house and out to the patio. Out there are three other friends, Doug, Gillian's long time boyfriend another lady friend who Gillian introduces me to, "Chantel this is Penny, Penny this is Chantel."

Penny smiles and says, "Hello Chantel, I've been looking forward to meeting you based on what Kerri has said."

I reply with a smile, "Thank you Penny, nice to meet you."

Doug and Penny's husband Roger, both walk up to me and graciously shake my hand gently as a gentleman would to a lady and introduce themselves. The men are in black polo shirts and khaki pants, with Nike and Reebock trainers on respectively.

Penny is another lovely dressed genetic girl wearing a long, flared, blue denim skirt, black pull on, oh 3 inch wedge heeled knee boots. She has a white turtle neck top on, a thin gold belt looping through the skirt's waist and a cute white ribbon in her long to her shoulder blades fluffy, brunette hair. Her necklace is heavy and ornate with jade and silver. Matching jade and silver earring too

I sit next to Kerri and conversation carries on, Doug leans to me and asks if I'd like a drink? To which I say yes, "A Rye and Coke please."

Gillian was about to get up and make my drink, but Doug says, "Relax babe I got it for Chantel."

Gillian then asks, "How long have you been a cd'er Chantel? I mean, I knew Kerri was into it going back to high school, when one day she, her sister and I dressed her up. She was not Kerri yet but just her sister's younger brother."

Kerri giggles a bit and says, "Yeah I looked kinda goofy back then. I've come along way since then."

Gillian says, "Um yeah, your freaking gorgeous as a t-girl now."

I reply, "I figure I started to dabble in dressing about age 12 or so, you know putting on mom's clothes." I add, "Teen years were the hardest, all the same stuff most other teens go through and add the fact I wanted to wear the clothes of the other girls. Dating was tough and yes I had high school love with girls, as a male I'd be all into them as any other teen guy would plus I'd often wish to want to put on their clothes and shoes."

Kerri interjects, "YEP! it is much the same for all of us crossdressers."

Gillian says, "Kerri tells me you were married too, right?"

I say, "Yep, loved my wife, she was cool, sexy and we had a few good years, but career, life and stress came over us and we grew apart. I kept my cd'ing from her but it did have its weight on the marriage."

Gillian says, "Yeah, I knew Kerri's marriage fell a part after a while too." she adds, "It's too bad too many cd'ers have it hard squaring that part of who they are with a a long term relationship or marriage."

Penny asks, "Did you both ever try to quit your crossdressing?"

Kerri giggles, "If I had say $20.00 for every time I tried to stop, said I would stop, purged my femme clothes, I could buy a new car."

I add, "I agree and I tried harder when my marriage was on the rocks." I add some more, "So I figured hey I'm a crossdresser and I may as well make the best of it. I doubled down on trying to get good at it and to be feminine and passable. I figured I may as well get a look and a style and to take care of myself in a way to help my femininity."

Penny says, "Well Hell yeah, you two both have got a grasp of looking feminine and sexy."

Doug chimes in with Roger nodding. "Well yes as men we will say you two can rock the look." as Doug hands me my drink, "Here you go Chantel."

I say and smile, "Thank you."

Discussion about us as cd'ers goes on and it gets into my business as a dominatrix. They are all perked up on that topic. Kerri adds she looks forward to trying out a partnership with me. Discussion then flows and moves on to other things. We all mill about in small talk and such. Doug is now on the barbecue, talking with Roger. Us gals both cd'er and GG set the table and put out the side dishes and wine.

Kerri and I enjoy some small talk and a bit about the business. Gillian and Penny come in and out of our conversation from time to time. It's all quite relaxing, pleasurable and informative. Soon dinner is served and we all small talk as we enjoy food and drink.

Penny asks and says she does not want to offend, "Do you two girls figure you'd get back into a serious relationship with another person?"

Kerri says, "Well my life has been bit of a basket case in the last year or so, with my divorce and now losing my last job, I put dating and relations on hold. I can't say if and when I will get there again."

I add, "Well after years of beating myself up as a crossdresser, my failed marriage and coming around in the last 6-7 months to getting my dominatrix business up, I have just chosen to be in a relationship with first myself and then my business."

Penny asks, "If you were to get involved would you both be looking at women or are you, well you know, ok with guys?" Laughter breaks out.

I say, "I've been hetero by feelings and I guess by choice. I loved my ex-wife but my life has changed though in many ways of late and yes as I entertain and dominate males at my studio, I do have a sexual attraction to them in some ways. Not so much as a real relationship though, I guess, I don't know." I giggle and look at Kerri and say, "Maybe Kerri and I will hook up." we all chuckle.

Gillian says, "You two would make quite the lesbian couple." more laughter by all.

Doug says, "Lets see would they be lesbians or gay/bi males? I can't figure that one out." as he chuckles.

Penny hmms for a moment and says, "They would be two genetic males living mostly as females in a relationship mostly as females." she adds, "I say lesbians." followed by more light laughter.

Small talk moves on and we all finish up a fun Sunday dinner. Clearing away dishes and such talk moves a bit about our fashion and style. Obviously Kerri and I run with sexiness and femininity. I personally love being over the top and dress to be noticed. Running with a dominatrix mentality I love what that brings to my feminine and sexy fashion style. On top of that dressing to be sexy may help bring business to my studio. But I explain I want to dress and feel feminine and sexy. I do not want to dress in sweats and t-shirts because I then may as well dress in drab. Kerri pretty well mirrors my points.

More small talk as we all soon congregate to relax in company. Discussion moves to a game or so. The game suggested be played is croquet in the back yard. We will play in teams of two. Doug & Gillian will be one team, Roger and Penny will be another, and they all feel that myself and Kerri would make a cute team. The men set up the course and the rules are each player takes a turn in succession with that mallet and ball. Drinks keep us all a bit bubbly but not inebriated. We are all just feeling fine. I'm still able to work my high heel ankle boots :-)

Lots of fun and laughs happen as we all play the game. I'm really hitting it off with Kerri and she feels the same with me. It's essentially three couples having fun even if Kerri and myself are not a true couple. Penny and Gillian do as women often can, bring up how cute we two make as tranny girl friends. It seems that maybe they are testing to see if Kerri and I are possible to be more than new friends and likely soon to be business partners. We both have fun but are respectful to not make things more than they may or even should.

Well it comes time for the evening to close. We all are feeling good, for me I'm not drunk but not safe enough to drive. Gillian has a suggestion she says, "Just stay the night here Chantel. You can leave in the morning when you no longer feel intoxicated and then go home." She adds, "You and Kerri are similar sized, she must have something you can wear to bed Chantel."

Kerri says, "I'd feel better if you stayed the night Chantel. I have a nightie you can sleep in."

Doug says, "If you are ok with it we have a sofa bed you can sleep on Chantel."

I say, "Yes, this sounds the best."

Roger and Penny are walking distance to their home so they say, "Good night." and are on their way.

Inside in the rec. room Gillian readies the sofa bed for me. Kerri gets me a nightie and we all begin to wrap it up for bed. Kerri lets me use her cold cream and face wash to get my make up off. She says I can shower here in the morning and I can use her make up kit to do myself up before I head home in the morning to dress for another Monday at my adult play shop.

Doug and Gillian wish both of us good night. I remove my outerwear and am soon in my camisole, bra, panty and pantyhose. Kerri is down to a similar dress. We both wash our makeup off. I put on the nightie Kerri lends me for the night. We soon say good night and give each other a light cheek to cheek kiss. We smile and retire for the night. Today was a wonderful day for me and all of us. I drift happily to bed.