Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 06

Story Info
Kerri joins the business and we develop a relationship.
5k words
4.2
8.6k
4

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: Kerri joins the Business And Then A Sunday Morning and Afternoon with Kerri.

Saturday late afternoon and Kerri and I have seen the lawyer's papers creating our partnership. We are both on the same page with the details. For now Kerri will work Friday late afternoon/evenings from 4:00pm to 7:00pm and all day Saturdays, but as her part of the business grows it's written to have her move from her current job to becoming a full time partner.

Once all done, we close up shop and decide to celebrate with dinner and drinks at "The Whistle Stop." But since we plan to get a bit tipsy, so Kerri drives over to my place to park her Ford Expedition and we will freshen up and take a cab to the bar & grill.

Kerri calls Gillian telling her of our plans and invites her and Doug to join us if they wish. Gillian says they can make it a little bit later. Kerri says, "Great we are celebrating our partnership."

Gillian asks, "How dressy are you girls going to be?" she laughs and adds, "Let me guess over the top femme and sexy right?"

Kerri giggles and says, "Yep! Over the top sexy as we normally do."

Gillian laughs and says, "I want to make sure that I am not under dressed then."

Kerri says, "You are pretty any way you dress Gillian, dress how you feel Darlin."

They both end the call with a see you later.

Kerri and I drive to my home and soon unwind for a moment and freshen up, I let Kerri borrow my clothes for a change in look. She goes through my wardrobe and finds a black, lycra, body shaping dress, short length, to mid thigh with one shoulder bare and the other sleeved long. She says, "Mmm nice dress, I think I'll wear it."

I look over at her while I'm changing out of my clothes from work today and say, "Hell yeah girl," I click my fingers and wave my hand in that overly femme way, "Rock that dress. With your lace top black stockings and garters on it will get many a guy a feeling hot from the sight of you tonight girl."

She begins to dress in it.

I am now in my white bra, white, padded panty. I find a white, leather mini-dress to put on. It's zipper is full length from the front bottom of it to the V neck. I will put that dress on and I'm going to put white, lace top stockings and garters on as well. Once both of us dressed up I find a black leather cropped jacket with fringe down the sleeves for Kerri to put on over the lycra dress. I am going to wear a white cropped leather jacket.

I fill my things in a white leather purse with a gold chain and lend Kerri a black suede purse with rhinestones. We both accessorize with multi bangle bracelets and hoop earrings, I'm in gold and Kerri in silver. Touch up our make up and I step into a pair of 4 inch spike heel white, leather, lace up ankle boots. Kerri wears the same size as I and I get her a pair of black, suede zip on 4 inch ankle boots. Both of us like narcissistic, sexy bitches each try to hog the full length mirror in my bedroom, laughing as we do.

"Wow we look great, smokin hot." I excitedly say.

Kerri with a smile says, "We are sexy chicks," she adds, "Lets go celebrate and have fun with flirting with guys."

I noticed the cab that I called for earlier to pick us up at 6:30pm is here. We grab our purses and soon are out the door. Click, clock, click, clock, our heels make in unison as we get to the cab. We step in back and our cabby looks at us, his jaw hits the floor as he stumbles to ask, "Wh..Where are y..you ladies going tonight?"

I say, "Please take us to 'The Whistle Stop' Bar and Grill, Hun."

The cabby enjoys a bit of small talk and tries not to get to consumed in his male mind about the two sexy t-gals in back. The drive only takes a few minutes and we are dropped off by our cabby.

Clicking of our heels as we femininely walk inside the bar and grill, it's steady but not full, but we certainly will be noticed which is what we both want and love. We are met again tonight by Kelli our waitress as she says, "Just find a seat ladies."

We find a booth for four as Gillian and Doug will be by later on. As we walk through to the booth we feel the eyes of males upon us and we scan flirting with our eyes and smiles. Chicks notice us too, some are perked up by our look, others almost look envious at how we are rockin being sexy. A couple ladies smack the arms of their men as the guys rubber neck at us. :-)

Now seated, Kelli comes to our table, "Hi ladies, you both are dressed to kill tonight." she asks, What will you have for drinks?"

I ask for a "Banana Daiquiri." (made popular for me as the drink Lt.Col. Henry Blake on M*A*S*H once ordered :-) )

Kerri asks for a "Margarita."

Kelli leaves a couple of menus as she goes.

I say, "Lets have some fun tonight Kerri."

Kerri says, "Lets do."

We small chat for a while and giggle as we see we are eye candy tonight. Kelli brings us our drinks and asks for our order we both ask for Chicken Caesars. Talk returns and Kerri and I toast our partnership, we are having a good time.

Our meals soon arrive and we relax and enjoy with our second drinks. When two sorta drunk men come to us and tell us we are not being fair as we are so smokin hot and a distraction. They chuckle as we say, "Sorry guys but us gals like to sex it up."

One guy says, "I'll give you each $20.00 if I can just kiss both of you on your lips."

His buddy says, "I'll match it too, all I want to do is kiss both of you gals."

I pipe in, "Darlins, just so you all know, we are dudes in dresses."

Kerri adds, "Yep are you both sure you still want to do this here?"

One guys says,"Um, I don't fuckin care you two are the hottest chicks here."

His buddy says, "I agree, I want to kiss you both so bad."

I chime back, "Huns, keep your money, just buy each of us another drink ok?"

One guy says, "No problem." and he stops Kelli as she is near by and says, "He and his buddy want to buy each of us a drink of our choice to which we will order the same as we now have."

Kelli says, "No problem fellas."

Kerri has the two men sit beside each of us and soon they are moving in to each kiss both of us. The kisses were smoochie but fun, the guys are happy at the pleasure and we are too. While we both kiss these men Kerri and I make sure to brush their crotches to excite them more. ;-)

They both say, "Thank you ladies, you are both sexy chicks, even if you have dicks." as they chuckle. They then walk off, Kelli soon brings us the drinks.

Kerri and I chit chat when we see Gillian and Doug arrive. Gillian not trying to be out done by us tranny girls LOL! is wearing a white cotton button up front form fitting top and a black cotton pencil skirt that is mid thigh, black sheer pantyhose and a pair of black suede 4 inch high heel pumps. Her hair is beautiful and blonde, shoulder length in loose spiral curls. She has cropped black sweater on, Gold bracelets and a gold chain. Doug is dressed well as a guy a blue denim shirt and black Levis 501's, black Daytons on. A lovely couple they make. As they sit with us Gillian and us give cheek to cheek kisses and Doug graciously shakes our hands, treating Kerri and I as ladies. It is so sweet of him to treat us as real ladies.

Soon drinks for them flow too, they are both happy for out partnership. They agree that we two click and in ways that should make this partnership work. We go on socializing through the night, having a good time. Soon us gals need to use the ladies room. Yes! we as trannies use the ladies room, get over it prudes. Ladies rooms typically are all private stalls and like any GG's do in said rooms, us t-girls do the same.

Myself, Kerri an Gillian all walk to the ladies room and nobody cares. We do our things and as most girls do, we look at the mirror and primp and preen ourselves up, t-girls are much like GG's in this regard.

As we get back to our socializing, we all have a good time, booze is flowing, Kerri and I flirt with our eyes to other guys, but soon it's getting time for us to go. All of us call cabs, Doug and Gillian and me and Kerri. We square up our bills and soon walk out. Outside we stand and chat, Us t-girls and GG, Gillian in our heels, and short dresses/skirt and enjoy especially males coming and going look at us. Doug acts like a protective bear. Being feminine while still sexy dommes, it's nice to feel 'vulnerable' but to have a man there to create a safe feeling for us.

Cabs arrive and we say good night to Gillian and Doug. Kerri and I are a little bit tipsy but not drunk. A quiet cab ride to my place and we are soon inside. Kicking off our heels, our jackets and even out of our dresses. Now lounging around in our lingerie, garters and stockings.

It's still only 10:00pm and we are not really tired, so I pop some corn, make some coffee as we both have had enough booze for tonight. We sit on my sofa in my living room and find that both of us love 'Svengoolie' think he's a hoot. We see what movie is on. Abbot & Costello meet Frankenstein, a funny old classic, so we both just sit in our lingerie, stockings and garters kind of sit comfy and smooshed, soft and warm together on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn and two large mugs of coffee.

Feeling so good, comfy in our skins and our company, the booze still affecting us we are soon arm around each other's shoulder as we laugh and enjoy the old movie. Kerri is mow a little bit tired as her head rests on my chest, her hair smells of sweet fragrant hair spray, we both still smell a bit of our perfume. Kerri soon doses off, head on my chest. I'm loving it.

Later as the movie nears it's end and I casually wake Kerri up, she looks up at me almost doggie eyed, saying, "Ummohh, sorry I fell asleep Chantel. I was not the best company."

My arm still around her shoulder and I'm playing with her hair, "Don't be silly Darlin, you are great company and I had a great time out at the bar and here with you and the movie."

Kerri softly says, "I had a great time with you too Chantel." She is still resting a bit on my chest and looking up into my eyes. Not sure what happened next, but maybe it was the booze, the comfy sofa and movie, our company together, our sexy dress in lingerie and our being tired, but we both moved slowly face to face and for the first time we kissed and kissed a long and passionate kiss. It felt so good. We stopped, smiled and soon sat up. We then asked each other, "Did what just happen, happen?" " Yes it did."

We both loved it but we both were now a bit scared. It was beautifully compulsive but we are new friends and now business partners. We both are not sure if this is wise as we worry about future compatibility for our business relationship. We sat up, said, the kiss was awesome but maybe we should cool it and go to bed.

Both of us had mixed feelings as we loved the moment and we really do click with each other. But we soon were washing our make up off, wigs off and I got the sofa ready for Kerri to sleep on. I found nightie for her to wear.

I told her it's late and sleep in if she wishes. I'm going to wake up about 9:30am I'll make us breakfast ok? She was fine with it.

I said, "Good night Kerri."

She said, "Good night Chantel."

We both sleep well over night and we anticipate a fun filled Sunday Morning when we wake.

9:30am my alarm clock goes off and I awake a bit groggy from last night. I roll out of bed and put on my long, fluffy pink robe and my bunny slippers. I grab a white, fluffy robe and a pair of cool, funny bear claw slippers I have to take out to my living room, where Kerri is sleeping on my sofa. I am very quiet as I lay the clothes down and over the back of the sofa.

I quietly walk to my bathroom and take a nice refreshing shower. About 10 minutes later I'm out and drying off, my daily moisturizing cream application, a quick shave and I'm soon out and off to my bedroom. I put on a white satin and lace bra and white satin and lace padded panty. I pull out a pair of suntan coloured sheer pantyhose and sit at my make up table to begin another transformation to being Chantel.

Kerri now up and in the white fluffy robe and cute bear claw slippers comes to my room, "Good Morning Chantel."

I look away from my mirror and to her and say, "Good Morning Kerri. The shower is ready for you hun. I put out a clean blade in a shaver if you like and I put out a white bra and padded panty for you dear."

Kerri stretches and says, "Thanks hun." then walks to the bathroom.

I finish my make up and go through my wardrobe and pick out a white, cotton V neck tunic with 3/4 length sleeve, a pair of black tight jeans and a black stretchy 3 inch wide belt. I grab a silver and ruby style decorated necklace and matching bracelet and drop earrings. Put on my typical wig and I'm off to to kitchen to make some breakfast for Kerri and me.

Kerri walks out of the bathroom robed in white and asks if she can use my make up and pick out some clothes. Of course I said certainly.

Kerri puts on her femme face and is back in her black garter and stockings and then puts on a mock collar, black pull over top and a pair of my distressed faded tight blue jeans. She accessorizes with a heavy silver and jade necklace and matching jade earrings, then a solid jade bracelet. She puts on her blonde wig. Walking to the kitchen she looks great.

Soon over coffee and breakfast we enjoy a morning chat. I ask if she wants to do something together? She says, "Sure why not?"

I have a fun and flirty idea, "Do you wanna see how we can get guys to things for us?"

She smiles and perks up, "Like what?"

Well I figure our cars can use a cleaning, I've done this before, dressed as we are casually sexy and flirty I have gone to a manual wash and vacuum station and had men come to agree to vacuum and wash my car for me. It's really cute and fun."

Kerri asks, "How did you get them to do that?"

I reply, "By first smelling cute and being cute 'n flirty, I ask a man or men if they can make change for me so that I can vacuum and wash my baby 'Plum Crazy' Challenger R/T. Between being sexy and a nice car, men often go out of their way to help and or even wash my car for me. I just act feminine and flirty. Most guys won't care if you are a tranny or not." I add, "They love helping out a lady, and I mean you act like a lady not just another person at the car wash." I go on, "Look at us, we are casual but chic and cute, we may be t-girls but we look and act like ladies."

Kerri smiles and says, "Sound great, I've never tried that before."

I reply, "I'm not into using men as I will buy them a cold drink and a sandwich from the store attached to the car wash, or walk to a nearby fast food place and buy them something to eat. They love it and appreciate the gesture for their labour. It's all fun in the end for us and for the men who enjoy the eye candy and the talk."

So we get Kerri's stuff together so that she can take home with her. Any of my borrowed clothes she can return another day. We both put on each a pair of Nike high top wedge sneakers, She in black and I'm in white, grab our purses and step outside on the mild sunny Sunday.

Walking to our vehicles a neighbour couple walking their dog are passing by, Ed and Tina, Tina says, "Good Morning Chantel."

I look towards them and reply, "Good morning you two."

Ed says, "So how are things going?"

Kerri and I walk towards them and I say, "Things are good, by the way my friend here is Kerri, Kerri this is Ed and Tina and their dog Goldie." (a golden retriever) as I crouch down to pet her.

They both say, "Hello Kerri."

Kerri says, "Hi, nice dog." as she pets Goldie too.

Ed says, "So where are you two ladies off too?"

I reply and smile, "Just out to wash our cars and enjoy a bit of sun."

Tina adds, "Can always count on you looking great Chantel, even when just washing your car." as she chuckles.

I say, "Yep girls like us just enjoy looking cute n sexy.'

They both begin to move on and say, "Well, it's nice meeting you Kerri, Chantel is a nice person to be friends with, we will see yo later.

Kerri looks at me and says, "Chantel is a sweetie."

Kerri and I smile and say, "See you later, bye."

I say to Kerri, "Just follow me to my fav car wash ok?"

Kerri smiles, "Sounds good."

We both get in our vehicles and drive off.

A few minutes later we pull into a manual car wash and vacuum station. I see the vacuums and there are two cars with guys using them so we pull up behind and park. The men vacuuming their cars look back at our vehicles and continue on.

Kerri and I step out of our vehicles, grab our purses and I say, "Follow me Hun."

We look through our purses as we walk up to the vacuums and politely ask the gents how much longer they may be. The both look at us, scan us from top to bottom and say just a few more minutes ladies.

I smile and say, "Oh ok Darlin, by the way could either or both of you gents make change for us?"

The first guy says, "Sorry ma'am I can't but inside the shop they can for you." The other guy nods.

I reply with a flirting look, "Oh ok Hun, you both look like you are working up quite the sweat cleaning your cars."

The first guy replies, "Yeah it's hard not to sweat working like this."

I smile and say, "I love driving a clean car but I hate getting all hot, messy and tired while cleaning my car, right Kerri?"

Kerri says, "Yes, nice rides do need to be clean but eww the mess and heat."

The second guy comes up and says, "We know what you mean gals but you two ain't really dressed to get all messy and sweaty washing cars today."

I say, "Would you boys like a cold drink?"

They both say, if you are buying, that would be great.

We both agree and turn to walk to the shop, our sexy but casual look, tight black jeans on me and Kerri in tight distressed faded blue jeans with our cool Nike high top wedge sneakers, loosely done up, while we are also showing off our hair and the smell of our perfume whiffs to the men. They scan us as we walk off and then look at each other, first guy says, "Hmm pretty hot chicks."

The second says, "I think the may be dudes dressed as girls." he adds, "But they look very cute."

The first guy says, "Yeah they are pretty tall but are pretty slim and carry on like real sexy gals especially with their walk. Nice eye candy for a Sunday afternoon, could be fun to talk to them."

Second guy says, "You know I'd hate to see them get dirty and sweaty even if they may be trannies."

First guy says, "Yeah, I could have fun washing their cars if you help. I mean sexy trannies are kinda hot nowadays."

Second guy says, "Ya Know man it's only a few extra minutes, they both look sexy and fun, ya see the blonde one? She's wearing stockings and garters, I can see the clips bulging under her tight blue jeans."

First guy, "Yeah saw that too. Both are cute though."

We now come walking back holding hands as it will excite the men each of us holding a cold drink and have change.

I go up to the first guy and graciously hand him a cold drink, "Here you go Darlin. My name is Chantel."

First guy enthusiastically says, "Thanks Chantel, I'm Bob."

Kerri walks to the second man and femininely hands him a cold drink, "Here you go Sweetie, I'm Kerri and you are?"

Second guy smiles and says, "Thanks Kerri, I'm Joe." Joe adds, "Since you two gals are not dressed really enough to get messy, would you both like us two to wash your cars for you?"

We both in unison say say, "That would be wonderful guys, we'd appreciate it." As we both run our fingers sexily through our hair.

The two men finish and move their cars out of the way and we move our cars to the vacuums. Each man opens our doors and helps each of us out of our cars, we kick our our Nike high top sneakered feet and our tight pants out to the ground as the guys scan up top to bottom and we make flirting eye contact to them as they smile. It matters not that we are t-girls, but we are just cute 'n sexy chicks.

12