Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both agree we will not take it to any anal play but we figure to make it exciting by going down on each other. The heat of our passion, our black lingerie, stockings, garters, makeup and wigs is all intoxicating. Neither of us have ever done what we are doing in terms of love before let alone with another genetic male, but to us we are in love, hot and sexy gals.

We were both in heterosexual marriages and yes as dominatrixes we play but never have the relationship we are both now on is new to us.

We are eager to please each other. We are both average in size and girth and both uncut. Moving down on each other pulling our panties down is an incredible feeling and soon it happens, my mouth is on Kerri's cock and hers is on mine. Endorphins in our minds are going wild. The feeling of sucking the cock of a person we love while having your own sucked is IN FUCKING CREDIBLE!!! We both are in sexual heaven.

The blowjobs we are giving each other is mind numbing. We are both sucking cock and trying to time our ejaculations to be as close to each other as we can. The moaning and mmfing of each other's cocks in our mouths is crazy wild. Soon we can sense we are both getting there. It's all so oh my God and Kerri then blows her wad of hot, thick, yummy cum in my mouth first, about 5-6 seconds ahead of me as I shoot my load of gooey, hot, yummy, cum inside her mouth. Before we each begin our quick down slide from ecstasy we both with each other's cum in our mouths French kiss too swirl the cum between us.

We sigh with desire and relief. We now lay holding each other face to face on the bed's pillows. Our wigs are a mess but we feel like we scaled Mt. Everest. We lay there quiet, fingers running through each other's hair. We can feel each other's hearts beating and we breath in love.

I say, "I've never felt this way in my life Kerri."

She says, "Me too Hun, me too."

I with joy say, "I love you more than I can believe sugar."

Kerri replies, "I've never felt this type of love Chantel."

It's after 8:00pm and we get up and decide to take a shower together, we do have to be good with our in drab selves too. Off come our wigs and lingerie. We get some clean cloths with cold cream inside the shower as we let the steamy, warm water rush over each of our bodies. We both take cloths and cold cream and wash the makeup off each of other's face. It's quite comical and we find we love each other in drab too as we kiss and hug in the rushing water of the shower. Our cocks tell it all as both are hard again and we then excitingly give each other hand jobs while we kiss in the shower, water rushing over our naked bodies, steam in the air and soon we each shoot another load of cum.

We stop the water and just hold each other quietly for a minute. Then step out and towel each other off. As t-girls we take good care of our bodies, keep smooth, soft and as feminine as we can. So in drab we still look and feel good.

I give Kerri a white fluffy robe and she gives me my pink fluffy robe. We walk out of the bathroom and to my bedroom, put on fresh white bras and white padded panties. I put on my pink bunny slippers and Kerri what will be her funny bear claw slippers. It's after 9:00pm an we grab the bottle of left over red wine and two wine glasses and sit to some nice music on the couch sipping wine and feeling good.

By 11:00pm. it's time go to bed as it's a work day tomorrow and will be Kerri's first Friday afternoon shift. Kerri in bed with me is my first love in bed since my divorce. It feels wonderful to have her with me and she feels the same about me with her.

As I hold her in my arms before we both fall to sleep I think about how I thought after my divorce I may have to be ok with no true love but only my dominatrix work/clients and friends. I feel like I won lottery and I hope Kerri feels the same way. :-)

********

[Stay tuned for Chapter Eight to follow shortly.]

12