Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 08

Story Info
Kerri's first night Domming with me at our Studio.
3.6k words
4.38
8.5k
00

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight: Kerri's First Night at Our Studio.

7:30am. my alarm clock goes off and I awake a little bit groggy, beside me I realize from my fog of sleep that Kerri is asleep with me. I smile as I can't believe it's true. I stare at her, yes from the face up she is in drab at the moment. I have to get use to knowing the girl I am in love with is a genetic male. I scan down and see she is in a pink satin nightie. I know she may be a genetic male, but I know she is a girl, a t-girl like me and I love that about her.

I lean over and kiss her right shoulder and gently rise from the bed. I walk to the bathroom and remove my white satin nightie, bra, panty and white sleeping in pantyhose. I turn on the shower and wash up. My mind is all on Kerri. I'm in seventh heaven.

Once finished I am out drying off when Kerri comes in and says, "Good Morning Darling." as she lens forward and give me a morning kiss on the lips.

I say, "Good Morning Hun, the shower's yours."

Kerri says, "Thanks Babe, I won't be too long."

Soon I'm dressing for a day at the shop, black lace bra and padded panty. Black satin and lace camisole. Sitting at my makeup table I put on a sexy and femme face for another day. Kerri is now out and getting dressed too. She puts on the clothes she wore yesterday as she will drive home for her day job's work day to change, in drab for her Friday office visit. She does not bother putting on makeup, but will just wear one of my long over coats to drive home in.

She says she will whip up some breakfast for us as she does not have to do makeup, hair and clothes as I have to. I thank her. I soon put on a black lace garter belt and a pair of black sheer lace top stockings for being a bit different today. I put on a hot pink, long sleeve satin blouse a short mid thigh black cotton pencil skirt and a wide black, elasticized belt. On goes my normal brunette/auburn hi-light wig and accessories and it's time for shoes. Looking at all my lovely femme shoes and boots I pick out simple, black suede 5 inch spike heel pumps. I pick them up and walk to the front door to leave and put on as I go out.

I then step into the kitchen, Kerri has made some eggs and toast with fresh coffee. She already filled My big coffee mug, with coffee, sugar and cream. I thought it was so sweet and kissed her for such.

Soon we chit chat and we figure she will be by for an evening appointment, her first as my partner about 5:30pm. She is so excited for this and I say we will have fun. We both soon finish up, she gets on her way back to her house to get ready for her day job. She's sure Gillian will want to know all that happened between us. We giggle at the thought.

After Kerri leaves I get myself together with a black faux fur cropped jacket and now stepping into my heels. Click, clock out to my car and it's off to my shop. Minutes later I'm there and walking into the Adult Store on my way to my basement shop. Jessica and Jill are out on the store's floor, they both say, "Good morning Chantel how are you?"

I smile strutting in my heels say, "Great ladies, the best." I'm glowing.

Jessica smiles and says with interest, "Hmm, what's up girl, you are glowing like....like... oh no... no..could it be, love?" her smile lights up.

Jill interjects, "Wow, really, are you Chantel?"

I'm smiling and nodding my head like a feminine school girl as I step to the ladies. They reach out and we all embrace hands, Jessica asks, "Come on Chantel, tell us all the luscious news."

I smile and speak, "It's Kerri! I finally got up the courage to tell her I'm in love with her last night." I excitedly add, "She feels the same way about me."

Jill says, "I knew it, I knew it, I had a feeling you two clicked. I well, I'm sure both of us are so happy for you both." Jessica nods.

I say, "I went to her place after I closed shop with roses and told her after I kissed her on the back of her neck as she was filling a vase for the roses that I love her. My heart was pounding with trepidation. She told me she loved me too."

Jessica says, "Oh my God that was sweet."

I go on, "We went to dinner at 'Paul's Bistro' and it was a beautiful. We clicked so well.

Jill asks, "What did you do after?"

We got back to my place with some left over wine, got out of our clothes, down well you know to our lingerie and stockings, the wine was a helper for our feelings. Well ahh not sure if you all want more details."

They both said in unison, "Hell ya we do, Tell us, tell us."

I smile and then go on, "Ok, well we soon would up in my bedroom and in bed, just us t-gals, lingerie, bra, panty, garter and stockings all made up with our lovely flowing hair and we kissed, with lots of tongue, held each other and felt each other all over in our silky clothed bodies, the smell of our perfume made it so much more ecstatic."

Jessica and Jill are gulping with anticipation, "Go on, go on."

I add, "Well we in total agreement said we will not go to anything further than oral. With that we both went down on each other. It was magic."

Jill says with here eyes lit up, "Did ya both cum? Please tell us you both came."

I'm smiling and nodding up and down, "Yes, it was magic. To taste Kerri and her cum was one of the most incredible things for me and she felt the same about my taste."

Jessica and Jill are enthused and are so happy for us but also loved hearing the sexual details I then tell. "Then later we showered together and gave each other hand jobs under the warm water. To then have her sleep in my bed last night and to wake up to her was awesome."

They had to tell the others that Kerri and I are a couple. The rest of the staff are very happy for us. T-girls can find love too. I then walk down stairs to my shop and ready it for another day of clients plus for Kerri's first client this evening.

The day goes typically well, four clients came by and we all have exciting and erotic times of my domination over them. Today even higher as I'm in love with Kerri and it only heightens my arousal. I look forward to Kerri coming by and for what will be planned for the first guy with her and me. George does not really know what he will get today but it will be a domination of such he has yet to get from our previous meetings.

As the day progresses and I have my fun seeing my subs and sissies be entertained by their erotic desires, I see it's now after 5:00pm. Kerri should be by soon, I'm so excited in anticipation for her. I sit on my reception room sofa and do some work on my lap top when Kerri enters the room.

I look at her and smile with joy at seeing my love and my business partner. Kerri is dress Ooh La La, hot. I see her wearing a short, satin black button up shirt type dress. It's showing her in her black lace top stockings with back seems and her garters show just a wee bit as she stands. She has a bright red wide cincher belt on with laces in front. She is wearing a pair of red leather 5 inch spike heel lace up style (with zippers for quick on/off) ankle boots and a red leather purse a red silk scarf, to die for make up and her lovely blonde, straight long wig down to her shoulder blades and with cute bangs. Big hoop earrings too boot.

She nicely adds to how I loo today in a hot pink, satin blouse, black, cotton short pencil skirt, my black lace top stocking, my peal drop earrings and pearl necklace, as well as my black, suede 5 inch high heel pumps.

I get up from the couch and we hold hands and kiss each other as we are a loving couple now. I ask, "How are you feeling babe?"

Kerri says, "Excited but nervous."

I say, "You look freaking great Kerri."

Kerri she blushes and says, "Thanks Hun."

Soon we discuss George and what we may be doing with him. He does not know of the treat of both of us with him. He is a mid 30's black male about 6 ft. tall and 200 lbs. Clean shaven and is a man with an 8 inch cut cock for us t-gal dominatrix to tease and play with. He is a sub and plays here as a stress reliever from his construction work, divorced with two kids, he has come by a few times since I opened up.

He is really into tranny dominatrix erotic domination and is fine with pain work. His file is up to date with his interests and limits and he too pays via Pay Pal, so we can get to work on him quickly, We giggle!

About 5:30 George walks in, fade blue jeans and a black button down shirt with black Nikes on.

I say in a sultry voice, "Well there he is my play toy for this evening. Hello George."

He looks at me and coughs as he says, "He...Hello my sweet Mistress, how are you?"

I reply. "I'm just fine George, today is an extra special day for you, I have a new friend for you to meet." Kerri comes from the back room, her heels clicking on the floor. I say, "This is Mistress Kerri, George, show her your manners."

He says, "Yes my Mistress," as he walks to Kerri and embraces her right hand to kiss. " Hello Mistress Kerri it's an honour and privilege to meet you."

Kerri sexily says, "Mmm nice George but you need to get on your knees before me and show your gratitude by kissing my red leather ankle boots."

George with desire drops to his knees, says, "Yes Mistress Kerri." and kisses her boots.

I speak now, "George you will crawl on all fours into the studio behind Mistress Kerri as she struts in her red heels and black back seem stockings. I will walk in my black suede heels and black stockings right behind you, keeping you in line."

George panting says, "Yes Mistress Chantel." and all fours he crawls behind Kerri. What a sight for a big, strong black man to be such a submissive to two hot, t-girl dominatrixes.

Once in studio Kerri tells him to crawl to the change room and put on the supplied vinyl body suit. It is a suit that encases the sub but keeps a sub's buttocks and cock and balls exposed. It's a yummy outfit for submissive males. George does as he is told. Kerri and I both sit in soft, comfy chairs in the play studio while we wait. Kerri says, "This is going to be a lot of fun Chantel."

I smile and say, "You said it Kerri, George will be putty in our t-girl hands." as we both laugh. I yell to George, "Make sure you crawl out on all fours slave once dressed!"

George nervously calls back, "Yes Mistress Chantel."

Soon he is crawling back in a full black vinyl body suit, his buttocks exposed and 8 inch long and thick, black cock sticking out like a flag pole.

I say, "Come over here my sub slave, kiss my stocking clad legs!"

George with excitement is at my legs as I sit and he begins to kiss my black, stocking clad legs and I moan as I lean back in my chair turning him on even more. "Tell me how much you like it George?" I say.

His breathless reply, "Oh my God my Mistress I love it, I love pleasing you."

I now say, "Do the same to Mistress Kerri."

He says, "Yes Mistress." and moves to Kerri's black stocking clad legs. As he does that I get up and my heels clicking as I walk to get things set up for our next play and tease.

I hook up from my ceiling two chains and leather wrist cuffs. I look at Kerri and she knows to give George instruction. "Get up slave." she says.

George does as he is told and she has him walk to me. We now both each take one hand and put a wrist cuff on it. I then adjust the chain so that George it hanging from his arms bent over. I then kneel down and put on a a spreader bar and leather ankle cuff on George's ankles keeping his feet spread apart and immobile. He is sweating with trepidation and is panting with desire. He is hanging restrained from his wrists and ankles spread apart, while bent over, buttocks exposed and his lovely 8 inch man, cock stiff.

Kerri and I now walk in front of him and he can see clearly that Kerri and I are going to begin to make out. He licks his lips as we embrace and kiss with passion, we moan and we French kiss. My hot pink and Kerri's bright red nail polished fingered hands run all over each other's body our stocking clad legs rub on each other's we kiss and we feel each other up. Our hands up my skirt and Kerri's dress as we feel up each back side.

George pants with what he sees, his stiff cock aches to be released of wanted cum. We look at him and smile and stop. We walk to him and our sexy made up faces come close to his. "Does George like what he sees?" I say.

George in sexual agony says, "Ahh, ohh God my Mistresses, I so love what I see and am grateful for it."

I say, "Good little sub." Kerri then puts a vinyl mask on his head and it deprives him of sight with a blindfold. It also makes it harder for him to hear, his nose and mouth are exposed. He will be sensory deprived now. I say he will be left like that as Kerri and I enjoy ordering some take out pizza and soft drinks, and we both walk away our heels click and George is left restrained in the studio. For how long he does not know. We giggle as he moans in his lament.

Kerri and I now sit in the front reception room, carry on talking and doing stuff for the business. We from time to time make derogatory comments to our bound sub in the studio so that he can here our dominant voices. From time to time we also click back slowly in our heels to check on George. We observe his 8 inch exposed chocolate cock is still stiff like a flag pole and we giggle and walk away.

The pizza delivery guy comes down stairs and knocks on the front door. Kerri says she will get it and soon she sexily walks to the door, looks at me winks, says lets have fun and sexily opens the door. The young maybe 20-21 year old white male sees Kerri and his young eyes pop as he is facing a hot looking chick and he gulps as well as coughs as he says, "Um, yo...your pizza and soft drinks are here. It..it will be $16.74 please."

Kerri smiling and says, "Come on in Darlin as she goes through her purse."

The young pizza guy is looking around at the room, at me sitting on the sofa and he says, "Wha... what kind of place is this?"

Kerri says, "It's a place for men to come and play at. Do you like what you see Sugar?"

He gulps again, " Um... it...it's pretty cool or hot, er no cool as his hands shake."

Kerri smiles and says, "Relax Darlin, we don't bite, unless you want us too." as she giggles. She adds, "I'm Mistress Kerri and this is my lady friend Mistress Chantel."

I smile seated and say, "Hello Hun."

Kerri asks his name? He says, "Ben is my name."

Ben asks, "Sorry but take no offense are you two, ladies or you know guys in drag?"

We laugh and Kerri says, "Hun we are tranny dominatrixes." As she gives him a $20.00 and tells him to keep the change as his tip. She takes the pizza and soda pop. She says, "If you are into expanding your desires or fantasies Ben you should talk to us about what we can offer you."

Ben says nervously, "Umm I don't no. My girlfriend may not be into this."

I speak up while seated, "Hun, we happily have couples come and play too. All to expand their comfort and palette for their desires. It's fun."

Ben says, "Umm looks like fun bu... but I don't know if it's for us."

Kerri says, "No problem Darlin, thank you for delivering the pizza and you have a nice evening."

Ben says, "You ladies are welcome." and walks away as Kerri closes the door.

That was fun it so much fun to tease especially young males. We both giggle and dig into our pizza as George is still restrained and sensory deprived in our studio. After a few minutes we both figure it's time to get back to our sub male. We walk and our heels click getting back to George and pet him on his head asking if he's been a good submissive? He replies, "Yes my Mistresses."

Kerri then finds a vibrating dildo and I lube up my hand and soon Kerri inserts the dildo into George's exposed mouth. Again he is restrained in a black, vinyl body suit, he has a blindfold on and his hearing is compromised, his buttocks, cock and balls are exposed too. Kerri works the dildo in his mouth as he "mmmfs" it and feels it vibrate. I take my lubed right hand and begin to stroke, jerk and tap his big black cock. These two things with him in sensory deprivation makes him feel totally zoned into erotic feelings as he moans from the dildo in mouth and my hand stroking his cock. The feelings he is having soon brings him to cum and spray a load of his semen on the floor. Kerri and I look at each other and laugh as we both call him a good submissive.

We stop and let him calm down while still restrained. Kerri takes off his hood and he is in ecstasy of our feminine power over him, he thanks us with utter submissive compliance. We tell him that once we free him up he will drop to his knees and lick his cum from the floor. To which he agrees. We let him stew for a few minutes and then free him. George says, "Thank you my Mistresses thank you." as he drops to his knees and licks his cum up off the floor.

We both in our heels do a final stance before him and have him kiss our heels. We then let him change out of the vinyl body suit and back into his street clothes.

Kerri and I sit out front eating our pizza and drinking the soda pop. George steps out now dressed as he came and thanks us again for such incredible pleasure. He asks to kiss our hands and says to have two wickedly sexy t-girl dommes work him was so fucking incredible, it was an honour and a privilege for him. We let him take the rest of the pizza home for him and said it was our pleasure to let him get off as he did.

Afterwards Kerri and I chatted about the business and what is on for both of us Saturday. We talked about us going steady and hey why not invite friends and such over to my house for a Sunday afternoon social end dinner, friends can have a chance to see us as a couple and we can be a couple in love. Kerri and I are on with it and will invite friends over after 2:00pm Sunday. With that we both are tired and we both head home to unwind and to recharge for busy Saturday.

As we say good night to the staff of the Adult store we invite them to my place for a Sunday social and dinner most said they'd be there. Walking out to the parking lot, Kerri and I in our tall heels all sexy stand facing each other, grasp hands by our sides and pull each other forward to kiss and a deep French kiss. We say cya tomorrow.

Getting home and unwinding for the night I think of Kerri and send her a good night text.

Kerri LUV ya, Kiss ya all over, cya in the morning. :-)

She replies, Chan, my luv, kisses to you, cya in the morning too :-)

*********

[Stay tuned Chapter Nine to follow shortly.]