Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 14

Story Info
Wedding plans, a guys Stag and a Gals Staggette.
5.9k words
4.67
8.6k
1
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fourteen: Wedding Plans, Shopping, Men's Stag and Girl's Stagette.

The girls all get into Kerri's Ford Expedition. Who are they? Gillian, Penny, Jessica and her girlfriend Linda along of course with me and Kerri at the wheel driving. We are all dressed casually chic of course Kerri and I tend to sex it up the most, as t-girls often tend to do.

We are on the way to "The Bridal Shoppe On Sixth Avenue". Yep Kerri and I are wedding dress shopping and having four lady friends with us should make it fun. We made sure to reserve time with an appointment so we can have fun finding our dresses. Lauren and Christine will be waiting for us to help us find our perfect dresses. To make this extra special for us is that we will be kept separated from each other so that we will not see the dresses we both shall buy.

Soon Kerri is pulling up in the parking lot, it's about 4:30pm as we all girly and cheerfully step out of the Expedition. Of course I give Kerri a kiss and the gals all give us that schmooch look with us, saying how we can't keep our hands off of each other. The neat thing is Jessica and Linda are two true, cute lesbians, so it's interesting to see how Kerri and I as t-girl, lesbians are in comparison :-)

Walking in the shoppe Lauren and Christine greet us all and say we all shall have a fun, girly time. They show us all where the coffee and mugs are so we all can be refreshed as needed. Next up we have to separate to look through dresses in different sections and two separated changing areas. I have Jessica and Linda come with me along with Lauren. Gillian, Penny and Christine go with Kerri.

So many beautiful wedding dresses, long, short, long trains, short trains, crinolines, no crinolines. white, ivory and coloured. As a t-girl where the thought of being married in a wedding dress was only a fantasy, I was tickled with joy at all to choose from. Lauren leads with selection choices and Jessica with Linda offer opinions and support. I'm sure Kerri is having an equally exciting time going through dresses as well.

I wind up picking out three white dresses all very different. Lauren supports the choices.

A: A form fitted white satin dress, knee length with a sheer like chiffon long train that wraps around except directly in front. It has satin, sheer and lace detail on the bodice and down each sleeve.

B: A floor length white satin and lace dress with short train attached via a bow that is only a couple feet longer than the dress. Short sleeved but with a satin white crop jacket and long satin sleeves. An easy longer dress to be in all day.

C: A big to do white satin, long sleeved dress with built in corset. It would pull in the waist but would be the hardest to live with all day. It comes with a huge full crinoline under it's fluffy skirt section and a long 6 foot satin train.

First, before trying each dress on, Lauren with the help of Jessica and Linda find a sexy white lace garter belt with white lace top, back seam stockings for me to put on before I put on the dresses.

Over with Kerri and her detail :-) she too picks out three choices,

A: A long form fitted white satin dress with satin, lace and sheer bodice section and long lace detailed arms that have a V cut through her index finger. A simple 5 foot long satin train.

B: A daring short white dress off the shoulder design with a satin white shoulder wrap. It goes mid thigh with a detachable chiffon wrap and short train, very sexy.

C: Her third choice is also a traditional full skirted with crinoline white satin and lace dress, one arm and shoulder sleeved the other unsleeved, fitted to her upper body, showing a sheer and lace bodice. It also has a silk wrap for added cover and style. It comes with the train is also attached via a big bow and is about 5 feet long.

Like me Christine has her picking a sexy, lace garter belt and also white lace top back seam stockings.

As both of us try on each dress all being careful to not see each other, it all is so fun, girly and yet hard to choose. As I put on each dress and see what Lauren and girls say I love it. I hum and haw and upon seeing each in mirrors I choose the sexy short one with sheer chiffon skirt wrap. All three dresses were great but based on who I am all agree the cute, short, sexy one is best.

Kerri has as much fun and she chooses her third choice, it's sexy, cute and a bit traditional. We both will finish our shopping with headwear and veils. I find one that has a formed half head band wrapped it with ruffled satin and crystal detailing, the sheer veil if flipped back extends down the hair to halfway down my back.

Kerri finds a veil that has a small satin round with ruffled round brimmed hat. The veil if pulled back flips over the hat and can be pinned to the back of the hats brim. We both make sure to not have each see our choices as we have the dresses filed in back for our future fittings and adjustments. We both have in stylish shopping bags for our veils, stockings and garter belts. Our credit cards are smoking hot with the costs LOL :-)

Talk moves to all of us going out for a nice dinner, we decide on "Paul's Bistro." Kerri drives us their in a few minutes. Parked all of us gals GG and T-girls step out. Lots of girly chatter about the excitement of shopping for wedding dresses. It's only heightened for us genetic males who never grew up knowing a wedding dress may be in our lives, even us crossdressers.

To all girls that wedding dress is something special, for Kerri and I it will be that x10. For us to dress in a few and pick the dress that we each want to fill our desire is exciting, very femme and even erotic. Keeping our dresses from each other's eyes until our wedding day in a weird way totally turns Kerri and I on.

Soon all of us are seated in a big booth and enjoying girly talk. Jessica and Linda being lesbian lovers are peaked by Kerri and I and themselves talk about marriage, they have been together almost 2 years. We all give our opinions. Kerri and I tell of how we quickly knew we had something and more than just friendship. For us it will be both our second marriage as again we both were in hetero marriages. Talk moves to whether we tell our ex-wives and even invite them. Kerri an I say we should tell them as they were important persons in our lives at one time. But neither of us are sure if we should invite them. We both will discuss it in due time.

The meals were great, Kerri and I being in a lot of female estrogen company was also fun. Soon we all are driven back to my place, the other ladies go home and will be a big part of our wedding plans. Kerri and I have to pick brides maids and groomsmen. Kerri and I kiss, she heads to her place as again we are not going to rush things and she has some in drab financial serves work in the morning.

[two Saturdays later.]

It's 4:00pm and I'm closing up shop early to get home and get out of my Hot Pink leather mini dress, white lace top stockings and garter belt and my 6.5inch spike heel pumps on 1.5 inch platforms. Why? well it's 'DUDES' stag night for Kerri and me. The guys want to give the 'males' in us some Dude-like Stag fun. Kerri and I are on with it, yes we enjoy living mostly en femme but we still are dudes, lived much of our lives as hetero type dudes even if trannies.

I get home take off my sexy femme clothes, shower up and get into my 'dude' mode. I put on a black long sleeved button down shirt, faded blue jeans and a big manly Tag Heuer watch. I grab a pair of classic looking Adidas black leather sneakers. I grab a black suede mans jacket and get ready waiting for Kerri to arrive. By 5:30pm the other guys will pick us up for a good dinner and drinks and then a dude type stag.

Kerri arrives in 'dude mode' by 5:00pm. As a guy she looks good, wearing a white long sleeve button down shirt, black jeans, black Daytons, Kerri has a Blue denim jacket on. As Kerri arrives we kiss and chit chat. By 5:30pm Roger is driving his Chevy Suburban and we head out the door. Getting inside it's a bit surreal for the guys, Doug, Roger, in laws Keith and Todd and Rick and Logan from the Adult Store, seeing Myself and Kerri as dudes, not chicks. They are a bit lost for words at first, then Doug chimes in, " Well it is certainly odd seeing you two dressed up well in drab."

Kerri and I smile and say, "We hope you guys can be ok with it."

Keith asks, "Should we call you Phil and Kendal, or Chantel and Kerri?"

We both say. "We don't care either way, use your discretion."

We get to the 'Whistle Stop Bar and Grill' and get all seated. The booze starts flowing for all of us except for Roger who chose to be out designated driver. Kelli is waiting on us and does not recognize Kerri and myself in drab. When I tell her this, she smiles and is blown away. Menus left behind and we all man talk, ugh ugh me man LOL :-)

Lots of dirty jokes, and stories mostly about women, current affairs and sports. Well for the next couple of hours we all are doing fine, food, beer, other drinks. Word gets out that it's our stag and nobody puts it together as Kerri and my stag, but just that we both are having a stag party. We figure to not bother correcting people. For fun a few single girls come up to us and give both of us kisses to congratulate us. Soon though we all leave. Head to Roger's place to chill and drink more. The guys have a 'dudes' surprise for us.

Once there we all sit down to play some Poker, drinking.. BUUURP, BEER! :-) and winning or losing some money. The door bell rings and Roger answers it and enters two sexy, genetic girl, strippers, dancers. The guys all go ga ga and then introduce them to Kerri and me. One girl is Lexi and the other is Michelle, Both are dressed in clothes Kerri and I would wear LOL ;-) Lexi is in a silver mini dress that zips up the front to its deep V-neck. she has black stockings and garters on and a pair of silver 6 inch spike heel platform pumps. She has a full head of long blonde hair down to her waist. She looks sexy hot.

Michelle is in a red leather halter top and a black leather mini-skirt, red stockings and garter belt with a pair of 5 inch spike heel zip on ankle boots, She's a fiery red head with shoulder length spiral curled hair She is smokin hot.

Soon the both of they come up to Kerri an me, Lexi with me, Michelle with Kerri and start to dance by us, running their hands over us. Soon they get us up from our chairs and move us to the end chairs in Roger's living room, seat us down in each as they begin serious lap dances. Music the girls dance to is turned on via one of their smartphones and Roger's stereo. The other guys hoot and whistle as they watch us 'dudes' get sexy lap dances.

Kerri and I can swing both ways, we are very hot with what we see and go through. It's all fun and sexy. But a part of me imagines it's me giving the lap dance as the girl. It's an excitingly odd feeling, Lexi is sexy hot and my cock is rock hard in my jeans. My male mode is very turned on by her outfit, hair, makeup, heels and sexy dance. The t-girl in me wants to wear her outfit and shoes, loves her sexy makeup and hair as Lexi dances erotically before me.

I look towards Kerri getting all turned on by Michelle a hot GG striper/dancer. I see she too is loving it as a dude and also sees Michelle through her wanting t-girl eyes. The dances make us very hot with arousal. As the music stops to cue up for another track, Kerri and I thank them and get up. The other guys stir in and take turns with lap dances.

Kerri and I stand beer in hands and talk. I say, "Fuck Lexi is hot, love her outfit too." as I laugh.

Kerri laughs, "Ha yeah felt the same about Michelle, hot chick, I love her clothes."

Soon thing ease down a bit, music continues to play, more booze flows, the guys talk and come by each of us, smile, saying they hope we enjoyed the lap dances? Of course we say, "We did."

The girls are now sitting and cooling off with drink and resting their feet. Kerri and I walk to them sit down and small talk. We enjoy the chit chat and we let them know that we swing both ways and that we are t-girl, dominatrixes. Lexi's and Michelle's eyes open wide as they perk up and talk about what we do. We tell them about the dominatrix studio and they both say they know of it. Lexi says, "So you are the trannies who run that shop, way cool and sorta sexy hot."

It excites them to know we are two good looking dudes but also sexy, hot t-girls. We all begin to talk, clothes, make up, hair, and high heels. We both compliment the girls for their erotic outfits, shoes, hair and makeup. They get a kick out of asking us how, why and what we wear as t-girls.

Add more booze for us all and soon Lexi and Michelle are excited. They see it's after 10:00pm and they are now off the clock and are on their free time. We four are hitting it off among the other guys just playing cards or talking about , all drinking booze.

But soon the ladies say we turn them on. We really make them excited because we are different than typical males. We are dudes, dressed and groomed well but they like that we are chicks with dicks too. Lexi leans to me and asks, "Fuck, I'm hot for you, is there a place we can be alone?"

I say, "Umm, yeah a spare bedroom down stairs."

She then stands up grabs my hand and says lets go. Kerri and Michelle see this and they too want private time. They get up too and they are going to use the rec. room in basement. The other guys see what's going on and are curious. We all say we will be in basement and be back in a while. The guys laugh and say things like don't do anything we wouldn't do, or maybe do it, as they laugh.

Lexi and I are now in the spare bedroom and she comes to me and plants a wet kiss, She asks, are you and Kerri ok with this?" I say, "Yeah we are on the same page." as I kiss her again. Soon we are on the bed and removing our clothes, feeling each other's bodies up and down. It feels good to be with a GG. It's pleasant change and being one who can swing both ways, it's fun. We kiss and neck and soon I have her panty down and I'm sans underwear. She grabs a condom and she slips it on me. She says, "FUCK ME! I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!"

Soon I've worked my stiff cock inside her and I am moving easy but firmly in her as we kiss and feel each other up. Meanwhile out on the sofa in the rec. room, Kerri and Michelle are doing the horizontal bop too on the sofa. We are right now 'dudes' fucking genetic girls who are turned on by who we are as males and t-girls.

I'm getting into banging Lexi harder and harder as now as she pants and moans to my thrusts. We can both hear Kerri an Michelle fucking the same in the rec. room. It's as if we are in competition. Lexi tells me it feels so good and that she wants me to fucking cum bad. I moaning and groaning I can feel it work up in me and through the head of my rock hard cock, soon I release a wad of my thick, hot jizz while inside Lexi and in condom. I'm now spent as I rest my head on her right front shoulder. We pant and sigh together. Lexi tells me it was fucking great. We now hear Kerri groan as she too creams in Michelle too.

I remove the condom. Lexi says, "Feed it to me. I want to taste you."

I then pour out my jizz from the condom in Lexi's mouth as she smiles and enjoys it.

Soon the four of us are dressed back up and rejoin the guys upstairs. They all comment on us being naughty. The girls are then soon off, the guys are tired and all a bit drunk. Roger our designated driver takes all of us home. Kerri will stay with me as we get out and soon walk inside my house.

We kick off our shoes and sit and talk for a while. Yes, we had some good sex stag night with two sexy girls, we both look at each other and know with who we love. We now we are alone, sex is great, our domme lifestyles are fun and profitable, but our love is true. Yes, we can swing both ways, we do prefer our relationship and that we are t-girl, lesbian lovers. Being so alike and such completes us. As dudes we do feel good that real girls can be turned on by us, but then being t-girls in love will be what each of us really want.

The guys stag was fun, we have a girly bridal shower, aka, a stagette coming up soon too.

[The following Saturday ]

Both Kerri and I have closed up shop, by 4:00pm today, as it will be girls bridal shower (aka; wild feline stagette :-) ) We rush home to my place and soon are out of our sexy, work clothes and our tall heels. We are both a little 'randy' for each other as we had a good run of submissive guys and sissy maids by our dominatrix studio today. For me watching Kerri go to work on some of these weak in the knees subs and sissies was so fucking hot today.

We stay enfemme, wigs and make up as we both step in a shower. We have two boners right now as we plant our red lipstick covered lips on each other and give each other tongue under the rush of warm shower water. "Uhmmoff, ahhhughff." are the sounds we each make as we kiss intently, pressing our wet bodies together our cocks pressing into each other too.

"Fuck you're hot Kerri, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm turned on by you right now." As I kiss her more and more.

Kerri sexily replies, "Babe, I love the way you make me feel. Oh God it excites me so fucking much." she adds in a sexy dominant way. "I want to fuck you right here, right now Chantel." as she forces me to turn around, she's on the dominant prowl for me right now.

I say, "Ahoohmm you want to take me, Mmmmm lets do it." as I turn around after water has run over my made up face, my brunette and auburn hair is soaked from the shower. I bend over far enough to have Kerri get her way with my bottom. She first fingers me getting me ready for her stiff cock.

Kerri says, "Relax Babe, let me get inside you." we both umm and ugh as Kerri gets her dick inside me. Once in she begins to work it, shower water rushes over her back, both of our hair is sexy in being long and soaked. I glance over my shoulder and see the chick I love, smile and moan as she works her cock inside me.

We are working well together as Kerri bangs me and she leans over and says, "Hun I'm going to give you a hand job as I fuck you, ok?"

I grunt and reply, "Oh fuck yes Babe, fuck yes, I love you."

Kerri now strokes my stiff cock as she keeps pounding my bottom with hers. Steam from the shower fogs the air as we both excitedly moan and groan. Kerri says, "I really want to time our orgasms."

I say, "Ugh, yes, I'll try to be with yours."

We keep working at it, Kerri's hand on my cock and her cock on my back side. Uumm, ohhh, ughh, moans we both make. Both of us are pretty close.

I excitedly say, "Uhh almost, I'm almost there Kerri, Ahhh, ohhh so.. soon."

Kerri with passion says, "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, me...me .. too babe, ohhh, ahhh."

I grunt and then sigh as I can't hold back anymore and let my volley of hot cum go shooting to the shower floor. Then within moments, Kerri screams with a passionate cry, "Ahhh ooohhh." as she fills my insides with her love and cum. She pulls out, kisses me on the back of my neck. I turn around stand up and kiss her right on her lips. We both are calming down from our passion. Shower water rushing over our bodies as we now just stand and hug.

We soon take cold cream and face wash to wash off our wet makeup and once all showered we get out towel each other off and we rub moisturizer on each of us. We see the time and it's 4:45pm. we are late so I call my sister Chloe and ask her and the others to wait until 5:30pm or so before picking us up.

We now sit and do our makeup for a sexy night of dinner, drinks and clubbing with our GG girlfriends and sisters.

Ok, what to wear for this night? well after we put on white satin and lace bras and matching padded panties I pull on a new pair of white silky sheer pantyhose. I find a cute form fitted white satin blouse. I then grab my just above the knee length pink leather pencil skirt and put it on. I put on a wide pink elasticized cincher belt. A cute heavy gold chain and a set of gold bangle type bracelets on my left wrist. I pick out a short zip up pink motorcycle style jacket, I put on a pair of pink 5 inch spike heel knee boots. I put my things in a pink over the shoulder purse

12