Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 15

Story Info
We meet each other’s parents.
7.2k words
4.43
7.4k
2
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifteen: We Meet Each Other's Parents and There Is A Wedding Ready to Go.

[Sunday late morning].

"How many sissy maids have agreed to come clean for us Hun?" Kerri asks.

"Three little sweetie maids Babe." I smile and reply. "They will be by on Wednesday before our Friday wedding. They are all so excited to play sissy house maids for us while they clean up and get the house ready for Friday."

Kerri says, "It will be fun to have them play and enjoy themselves while they clean as sissy maids, who are coming?"

"Marcie, Paula and Charlene. They will have us dominate them to clean and get the house ready in exchange to not having them pay any fee." I add, " They all want us to work them like the sissy maids they dream of."

I'm in the kitchen, dressed casually in a long white sweater and faded blue jeans, wicked makeup as normal and my typical brunette and auburn wig. Getting a mug of coffee as Kerri walks in wearing a long faded denim skirt with a white turtleneck, killer makeup and her normal blonde wig and grabs me from behind and hugs me kissing my right side neck, as I turn around and we kiss. "What time are your parents flying in on Thursday Babe?" Kerri asks.

I reply, "Their flight arrives at 1:30pm."

Kerri looks and thinks a moment, says, "Lets see your's arrive at 1:30pm. mine arrive at 2:30pm. I hope they all get along, I hope your parents like me."

I peck Kerri on her lips and say, "My parents have come around to being ok with my lifestyle and trust that any gal like you I'd fall for must be great. I hope your parents like me too."

Kerri says, "Sis tells me they are looking forward to meeting you. Yes, like yours mine have had to adjust to my unconventional lifestyle but they just want me to be happy. They saw how my divorce crushed me."

I laugh, "Crushed you, my divorce near killed me. It makes me happy that both of our parents want to see each of us dressed en femme as they know we live most of the time as such. I'm sure mine will call me Phillip more than they call me Chantel." as I laugh.

Kerri adds,"Um yeah, I'm gonna hear Kendal instead of Kerri even if I will be in a dress with makeup and a wig on HA HA HA!"

I smile and go on saying, "Well I hope we all have a good family dinner and that our parents are just happy for us."

We both walk to the living room, I sit in the sofa and Kerri sits side saddle on my lap her right arm around my shoulder, we kiss and talk moves to our Sunday flight to San Fransisco and the start of our honeymoon. We discuss San Fransisco, Los Angeles and New York City as destinations for our short 7 day honeymoon vacation. We'd love to go longer but we just do not want to be away from the business longer than a week or so.

It's going to be an adventure for us to travel three big US cities and we plan on doing so mostly en femme when we can. Sight seeing and BDSM clubbing in San Fransisco. Tourist type stuff in L.A. Shopping, sight seeing and a romantic time in New York City. We talk of how it's going to be the best to be with each other. Kerri and I kiss and then grab our things to go out for a Sunday afternoon walk on the town.

I pull on a pair of 4 inch high heel wedge heeled, black suede leather, lace up cocktail boots to go with my faded jeans and long white sweater. Kerri pulls on a pair of 4 inch high heel wedge heel, black leather knee boots to go with her long faded denim skirt and white turtle neck top. I grab my black leather purse. Kerri puts on a black leather jacket and a black leather purse.

We head out to my "Plum Crazy Girl" Dodge Challenger RT and go for a drive and then to a nice public park to spend some quiet time, walking about, in love. While driving in the car we flirt with other male drivers and have a hoot.

We get to the city's Centennial Park and I park the car. Soon Kerri and I are out and walking hand in hand on a cool but sunny Sunday afternoon. Kerri and I being so confident and extroverted as t-girls we are like magnets for public attention. We are able to get lots of other people both males and females to smile and say hi to us by our out going character and we smile and say hi to them. Walking hand in hand with Kerri for me stirs my most warm and in love feelings. I see she feels similar towards me. Lots of men young and old rubber neck to get good looks at the two of us.

We soon walk down a long wooden peer on the small lake in the centre of the park. I lean on the railing and look at some geese and then to the hills in the back ground. Kerri, is off to my rear right, leans forward resting her chin on my right shoulder, her two arms around my waist, she kisses me on the right side of my neck and whispers, "Chantel Babe I love you more than I can imagine. I so look forward to our wedding day and spending my life with you as your spouse."

I now turn to her and kiss her passionately on her lips then reply, "Hun, Kerri, I have never felt love like this in my life, to share this love with you is magic that I never want to end."

A mature 60 something married couple walk by us and see this all happen as the wife then says, "Ahh young love."

Her husband says, "Two pretty girls too, it's a different world today than when we were their age."

She leans in towards us and touches Kerri's right arm saying, "You two show that people regardless of who they are can be sweet and in love even in such a crazy world."

We both smile and Kerri says, "When you find love ma'am, you want to hold on to it." As she grasps me tighter in her arms.

I ask, "How long have you two been married?"

The gentleman says, "Forty one years, deary."

I ask, "Your love is still strong I suppose?"

The lady says, "Dear, love is always an emotion in movement, we love each other as much today as when were married but it changes. We have no secrets and full trust and that is why we have been together forty one years." she adds, "You must give each other space at times to be able to then share space together." as they kiss each other quickly on their lips. "And you two?" she asks.

Kerri says, "We have only known each other a few months but really it was like love at first sight, right Hun?"

I smile and say, "Yes, Babe. Both of us have been married before and sadly both failed, but we are true to ourselves and now have real love and respect guiding us."

The gentleman says, "Well honestly ladies, I've never met two ladies in love but if it make you both happy then it's wonderful and we hope you have happy lives together."

I say, "Well if I get forty one years of love with Kerri than my life will be full."

Kerri kisses me and says, "Awh so sweet I hope for the same Babe."

The lady says, "Well again you have our best wishes girls." and they both walk away after we thank them. She does whisper to her husband that she thinks we are actually men dressed as ladies. He says, "Naa." then quickly looks at us and says, "Maybe, but they look sweet together." She looks back at us, winks and smiles, we smile back.

We both now walk around the park for about an hour then drive back to my place to make a light dinner together, relax for the night. Talk a bit about the business for Monday and a bit more about our busy up coming week. Kerri then heads home, I relax but soon am in bed for a restful sleep.

[Wednesday before the Wedding]

Kerri and I are at my place, dressed up as dominatrixes waiting for our three sissy maids to come by this afternoon to be worked like good little maids cleaning and prepping my home for the Friday wedding.

I'm wearing a hot pink leather mini-dress, form fitted with a mid thigh length to its hem line. I have pink back seam, lace top stocking and garter belt on, my boots are hot pink 5 inch spike heel zip on/off ankle boots. Dolled up with my makeup and my typical brunette and auburn hi-lighted, wispy shoulder length wig and I'm ready to go.

Kerri is wearing a white leather mini-dress, form fitted but with an A-line mid thigh hem line. She is in white back seam lace top stockings and garter belt. Her shoes are white leather, 5 inch spike heel pumps with ankle straps. She too looks sexy with her sexy makeup and her blonde straight haired wig to her between her shoulder blades and cute bangs.

We sit and wait for our sissy maids and soon they each arrive, and step out from their cars all dolled up in sissy maids dresses.

As Kerri and I open the front door to allow our sissy maids to enter, they all in unison curtsey before us and note they are privileged to be in our service. All three girls are lovely. Marcie and Paula are both wearing satin black maids dresses with white lace trim and aprons, both in black sheer pantyhose and black 5 inch spike heel pumps. White petticoats finish their uniforms off, Marcie is in a straight haired red shoulder length wig. Paula is in a blonde curly shoulder length wig.

Charlene is in a pink satin maids dress, with with lace trim and apron, white petticoat, white tights and 5 inch spike heeled ankle strapped pumps. She wears a long blonde loose curly wig to her mid back.

All three sissies are excited to serve. We have them come in and lead them to my loving room. They are instructed to prepare and serve both Kerri and I coffee and put out a plate of pastries. We just relax and enjoy seeing the sissies scramble to carry out the tasks.

As they enter the room and serve our coffees and one put out a plate of pastries, the all curtsey and thank us for the tasks.

Kerri then instructs Charlene to change the bed sheets in my bedroom, vacuum it, dust it top to bottom and begin a wash of bedding. I instruct Paula to clean my two bathrooms top to bottom. I instruct Marcie to vacuum the rest of the house.

We tell them they will be judged of the quality of their work and punished if done poorly or rewarded if done well. They are dismissed and each curtsies to get on with their maid's duties.

Kerri and I enjoy relaxing as we keep an eye on the sissy maids. About 20 minutes later Charlene has completed bedroom work. I then send her to clean the kitchen up and she curtsies as she thanks me for the added task.

Paula is next having cleaned both bathrooms and is then tasked to help Charlene in the kitchen including scrubbing the floor on their hands and knees. With a curtsey and a grateful thank you for her new task she too goes to help in the kitchen.

Marcie is still quite busy vacuuming the whole house. But once all three have completed the assigned tasks they come to Kerri and I, curtsey and then fall to their sissy knees. We keep them quiet and still as we then say we will inspect their work. I say, "Will it be punishment or reward?"

Kerri and I stand all sexy and strut in our heels by the three sissy girls. We spend the next 10-15 minutes inspecting the work. We were very impressed, all three sissy maids worked very hard to do a very good job. As we come back to the living room our three sissy maids are still on their knees, eyes down and silent.

I with a happy expression say, "Girls you all did a great job, Kerri and I are very pleased.


The three all still looking down in unison say, "Thank you our dear Mistresses, we are happy that you are pleased."

Kerri adds, "You shall be rewarded. You all may rise."

The three sissy maids rise to their high heeled feet and are led to the basement rec. room. On the floor are three yoga mats and three 10 inch long thick black dildos. Bottles of KY Jelly for lube. I instruct each to get on a mat, lift up their dresses and petticoats, lube up their sissy butt holes and then carefully insert the dildos up their butt holes.

They with eager vigor do as they are told and excitedly lube up their butt holes to slip in the big dildos. Kerri and I coach them on and they all soon in doggy position have one of their hands on the dildos and are told to push them in and out, in and out up their sissy butt holes. They are in joyful ecstasy as they push and pull the dildos. Their sissy dicks are rock hard. Kerri instructs them to carefully lean back and sit on the dildos while these are up their butt holes. They all do it, wincing and such as they then make sure the dildos do not inject much pain. Once ok they are allowed to jerk their sissy dicks off and have disposable cups to catch any cum they release as they orgasm from their masturbation.

The three are loving the feeling and us coaching them. They each get hot and horny wanting to cum so bad. They keep jerking their sissy dicks and soon each one after another grunt and groan as they shoot out sissy cum into the cups. They are all calming back down and feel spent as they each sigh with resignation knowing that they as sissy maids, which just jerked off in each other's company and before their tranny Dominatrixes. All as a sissy reward for doing sissy chores well. They all stay on their knees, after a couple of minutes I instruct them to slurp up their cum and they do as they are told.

With our permission our sissy maids stand back up, face us and curtsey noting their pride in being used as sissy maids and for helping getting the house ready for Kerri an my Friday wedding. We thank them for their diligence and send them on their way.

[Thursday, before our wedding day]

Waking up, shower, bra, padded panty, my makeup and then into a nice outfit to meet both sets of parents at the airport today with Kerri. I pull on a pair of black tights and a burgundy, knit sweater dress with 'cowl neck' collar. The dress is just below the knee and is comfy, feminine and cute. I put on a multi strand silver necklace a 'mans watch' on my left wrist and a set of silver bangle bracelets on my right wrist, large silver hoop earrings. I make sure my brunette/auburn wispy shoulder length wig is all styles and cute. I grab some breakfast a bowl of Special K and my mug of hot coffee. I relax check my text messages and see one from Kerri.

Hun, Good Morn. B By at 11 to pick u up, luv Kerri.

I text her back, Babe, cya at 11 :-) luv Chan.

Catch up on business emails and such and keep my eye on the time. Around 11:00 am Kerri stop by in her Ford Expedition. She steps out looking casual, chic. White cotton v-neck blouse, light, blue, denim knee length skirt, suntan sheer pantyhose, light, blue denim crop jacket, 4 inch spike heel black leather zip up knee boots, her lovely straight cut, blonde wig with cute bangs. She has a silver and jade design bracelet on her right wrist, a heavy silver and jade design necklace that sits inside the v-neck of her blouse, black leather shoulder strapped purse and she walks to the door and I await her as we both kiss.

She enters and I sit to put on a pair of black suede, laced up with quick on/off side zipper, 5 inch spike heel ankle boots. I grab my black suede shoulder strapped purse. and we both walk out, kiss again and soon we are at Kerri's vehicle. Chuck, across the street says, "Good morning ladies. You both look beautiful today."

Kerri and I both say, "Good morning Chuck and Thank you."

I get in the passenger side and Kerri the driver's side and soon she gets us on our way to the airport.

"Geez I hope your mom and did like me babe." Kerri says.

I smile, and reply, "They will, your a wonderful person, they will see how much you make me happy. They have always tried to be good with my alt. lifestyle and the years have only made it better."

"But lets face it Chan, most parents even more open minded ones are usually stand offish about their son's being dressed as girls and then add the fact we want to be in a an LTR and marriage with another t-girl."

I interject, "But both of our parents have seen us be through the lows of a broken hetero marriage and now want us to be happy, well I hope anyways. I mean both say they want us to great them at the airport en femme and not in drab."

Kerri smiles, looks over at me and says, "Yes, I'm just nervous Hun. I want both of our parents to not just accept each of us but I hope welcome each of us into their families."

"They will, our sisters have broached this stuff already with each of them and each have gotten back to us saying our parents want us to be happy and hopefully in love. The love part for me is a given Kerri."

She replies, "Yeah, I know, I will feel better after we all meet.

Parking at the airport Kerri and I both step out and begin a leisurely walk looking so cute and in love. We hold hands as our heels click, clock in unison. As we walk inside the airport lobby we scan for flight info and gate info. We find the flight and the gate where first my parents Air Canada flight 819 is set to arrive on time at 1:30pm, Gate 10. Kerri sees that her parents flight is also on time. West Jet 178 arriving at 2:30pm Gate number 12. I see the time and its only 11:45am, so we walk about the airport, check out some shops and kill time. We as we like it turn heads as we are cute n sexy t-girl both nicely dressed and very extroverted.

We see some cool cosmetics and perfumes at a cosmetics store in the terminal. GG sale's staff have a blast with us t-gals as they compliment us on our look and style. They two gals really find it great at how good looking we t-girls can be. We show immense appreciation at their kindness by buying some cool makeup and some perfume.

We soon sit for a coffee and wait for my parent's flight to arrive. By 1:30 pm we are at the gate and see out the window the Air Canada flight arrive. We are both nervous and excited. Kerri especially. I just hold her hand tighter, kiss her a few ties and reassure her my parents will be cool.

About 1:45pm I see them in the lobby and I with Kerri's hand in mine walk towards them.

"Mom, Dad, over here, over here."

Mom sees me first, smiles and soon she and Dad walk towards me. Mom gives me a big squishy hug and kiss on my lips, asking, "How are you Honey?"

I smile and reply, "Great Mom."

Dad steps to me, hugs me and kisses me on my cheek and as I figured and maybe out of habit, even though I'm in a sweater dress, heels, makeup and wig, he asks, "How are you son?"

I laugh and reply, "Good Dad." He apologizes and says he meant to call me Chantel. Mom smacks his shoulder calling him out.

I now introduce Mom and Dad to Kerri, "Mom, Dad, I want you to meet Kerri."

They both look at her and say "Hi Kerri, it's pleasure to meet you." Mom moves first to her and hugs her. Then dad step is and gives her a nice hug.

Kerri, this is my, "Mom, Linda and my Dad Phil Sr."

Kerri says, "Hello it's nice to meet you both." As she lights up her gorgeous t-girl face with a smile.

Mom looks at her and then me says, "She's very pretty Chantel."

Dad adds, "Well you can sure pick cute girls in your life Chan." he adds, "She gives your ex a run in cuteness." as he winks and smiles.

Mom says as she stands back, "And look at you, Chantel, you look so lovely too."

I blush and say, "Awhh Mom, thanks, you and Dad are both looking good too, how was the flight."

Dads says, "Good son, err Chan, good." he adds, "You are going to have to forgive me for screwing up your name and pronoun Chantel."

I smile and reply, "I understand Dad, it's ok. I'm glad you and Mom want me and Kerri to meet you en femme though."

We all pick up the luggage, I get Mom's suitcase, Dad gets his, Kerri kindly picks up Moms carry on and Dad lugs his. We walk and talk breaking the ice. Dad has arranged a rental car so we all walk to the AVIS car rental booth and he takes care of the paper work, as Mom, me and Kerri sit and talk.

So Kerri, "How are your parents with your lifestyle, if you don't mind me asking as I do not want to say anything wrong when we meet later?"

Kerri smiles and says, "Mrs. LaSalle, they probably feel the same as you and Chan's Dad felt. It was a bit of a thing to deal with when I was young. But time and age moves things forward and they are good with it now and look forward to meeting Chantel and you both."

12