Mistress Char's Control

Story Info
My decent into her control.
1.5k words
4.14
53.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at erotica....your comments would be welcome.

----------------------

I met Mistress Char online, although then she went just by her given name. Our online relationship grew quickly as we both sensed a bond growing between us. I was especially surprised at her reaction when I brought up the concept of female supremacy. Though she was not familiar with the specifics she was very open to the idea. The thought of being in control for a change appealed to her.

As the discussion progressed I began to take my role as submissive to her. It seemed natural to both of us that I should become a slave to her and live for her pleasure. Eventually we refined the terms of our relationship and decided that we were both seeking the same things:

- Eventual marriage

- complete Femdom control

- very strict enforced chastity

- cuckoldry.

Our respective lives made it difficult to meet. But the New Year brought new opportunity when she moved to her own place. We planned to finally meet and see if the chemistry was as strong as I hoped it would be.

We met at a local café near her home. We got a quiet spot where we could talk and proceeded to place the voices with the emotions. We chatted for a while, casually at first but rather quickly moved to our roles without either deciding to.

We were in a booth, both sitting on the same side. I reached to touch her but she stopped me, telling me that I still needed to earn that right. She reached over to me and took hold of my crotch, I became aroused after just a few moments when suddenly she squeezed my balls hard and asked me if I was ready to submit and suffer for her.

The pain was unexpected, I could only nod yes.

She smiled cryptically and said "Well see"

She then asked if I brought the things I had been instructed to get and I said that I had. She directed me to pay the bill and I followed her to her apartment. Once inside, she quickly turn and took me in her arms, passionately kissed me and whispered in my ear that we were going to have a date tonight and that she had great things planned for me.

"You will know tonight what it means to make me your Goddess… boy" she said

She led me to a room and ordered me to lay out the items that I had been told to bring.

-a locking steel collar

-locking leather cuffs for wrists and ankles

-a butt plug

-A locking ball gag

She ordered me to strip naked before her….I did and knelt before her. I felt the level of my submission as she stood over me grinning.

She pulled out a bag and began to lay out the contents.

-black stockings with a garter belt

-matching crotch less panties

-a black corset

At first I thought of how wonderful she will look in these things…but then I notched the last article

-high heeled pumps….in my size

I was getting nervous but the touch of her had as she dressed me had me hypnotized. The touch of her hands as she rolled the stocking up my legs. The panties were next and she lingered on my cock as she worked it through the crotch less part. I was very erect and before I knew it she was lacing the corset tight on my waist, I had to concentrate on my breathing as it was laced to give me a very feminine waist.

Lastly was the shoes, they fit well as she converted my mans size shoe to the corresponding ladies shoe. I felt awkward in them as I worked to keep my balance. She then pulled out the cuffs that locked around my ankles, she added a short chain to secure the shoes to my feet and then padlocked them. The shoes were now locked on me and a short chain was between them limiting my steps to shuffles. The result was not a sexy maid, but more a sissy since my goatee and cock gave me away.

The collar was locked around my neck and as she click that lock she was again whispering. She told me that she liked my appearance and that her lover would like it as well.

I was shocked from my reverie as she told me that I was going to be serving them drinks as she enjoyed her lovers company. She asked me once more if I was ready to go through with it and that I would not be asked again.

My knees were shaking but I said that I existed for her pleasure and I would try my best to please her.

She smiled putting the cuffs on my hands with a similar chain between them. She attached a rope around my balls and led me out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

I saw then the bottle of wine and 2 glasses just as there was a knock at the door.

Mistress Char went to the door and looked through the peephole to she who was there. She then walked to her couch and sat down.

Don't just stand there slut …answer the door! , she suddenly said

Terrified to do anything but submit I went to the door and sheepishly opened it.

Standing there was a man that could have been a football player. About 6'2" and well toned. He laughed as he saw me. I showed him in and he went straight to Mistress Char and kissed her passionately. When he broke the kiss he laughed again saying that he couldn't believe she actually did it and had a slave to serve them.

The evening progressed with my Mistress and her lover enjoying each other as I kept the wine glasses full. When not needed I was kneeling at her feet awaiting my next order. Before long she said that she wanted to slip into something more comfortable. She got up and led me back to her bedroom. As she changed into a very sexy nightgown she talked about how she was looking forward to his cock inside her and about how he was a real man that know how to please a woman.

I was then sat in a basic straight back chair and my ankles and wrists were locked behind me. She then put the gag on me and whispered in my ear that before the night was over I she was going to destroy and pride I might have had and humiliate me like I had never even dreamed.

"Your nothing now….just a sissy fuck toy. You are meant to be abused and you belong to me…your just property" she said as she walked out of the room.

About 10 minutes later she led her lover into the room…they ignored me completely as the proceeded to make love for what seemed like hours. It was during this period that I realized why Mistress Char was looking forward to him so much. His cock must have been at least 9 inches long and very think. They fucked in every way conceivable until they finally collapsed in each others arms.

Finally she rose from the bed and removed me from the chair. My gag was removed and I was ordered to kneel before her. She straddled my face and I realized that her beautiful pussy was dripping in her lovers cum. I had only a moment to contemplate this though as I was very quickly forced to suck every drop from her.

" Man that is hot….can a guy get that service? " her lover said from the bed.

"Of course my stud" Mistress Char replied, "Come and get it"

Her lovers cock was only semi erect now and was covered in juices. On command I had the first taste of a mans cock. Lost in the moment I worked frenzied to clean him. As I did his cock began to grow and spring back to life.

"Suck him you whore" she commanded.

I was face to face with all nine inches of him now as I opened my mouth wide to accommodate him. I wanted to please my mistress and tried my best to take him deep. I gagged a bit but managed to take almost all of his cock down my throat.

"Looks like at do have some value slut….as a cock sucking sissy whore"

Mistress's lover was close to Cumming when Mistress told him to stop, I was confused as she put the gag back on me. I was them push over and it became clear that I was about to be used anally.

I don't want him to cry out when you fuck his ass, I do have neighbors.

I think I must have passed out at some point but when I awoke I was in chains on the floor. I was covered in cum so Mistress ordered me to the shower to clean up.

Afterwards I lay in my Mistress's arms as she caressed me and told me that I did well and will be a good fit into her life.

"Your still nothing but property... but you're my property"

She was right of course.