Mistress Christy's Day at the Mall

Story Info
Slave takes his Mistress shopping.
6.2k words
3.89
34.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i check my e-mail first thing in the morning. You, Mistress Christy, have sent me a message telling me to be at Your place by 10:00 this morning or i will be punished. It's almost 8:00 now and i have to hurry up if i'm going to make it. i take a quick shower and trim and groom my beard, then i hop in the car and start making my way to Your place.

You tell me that You want to go shopping. Apparently one of Your other worshippers was late for a date with You, and You made him feel real guilty. To make it up to You, he has given You his credit card and told You to go shopping and spoil Yourself. You figure that You can take a worshiper/slave along to help You with Your shopping, and that's why you commanded me to be here today. i feel lucky that my Mistress Christy has picked me for this assignment today.

You are still in your bathrobe, and before we can leave, You must get dressed and prepared to go out, and i, your lowly slave, must help you get ready. You pick out a conservative, but attractive outfit of a purple blouse and a mid length skirt. Not slutty at all, but rather very classy. It's very business like. You also pick out some very sexy underwear to go with the outfit. A sexy white garter belt, some seamed stockings, a very sexy pair of white panties and a matching white push up brassiere.

You then bring everything over to the bed and command me to help you get dressed. i put the garter belt on you, then I pull on the sexy hose. You step into the panties one foot at a time and i pull them up to your wonderful hips. i then help you put your bra on and i hold your blouse for you and you put it on. i then button up the blouse. Finally, i hold out your skirt and you step into it and I pull it up and zip and button the fasteners.

You walk over to your make up table and command me to come over and get on my hands and knees in front of the table. You don't have a chair for Your make up table because You prefer to sit on Your slave's back instead. You put on your facial makeup and some perfume, squirming a little on my back as i am on all fours acting as Your bench.

Finally, You walk over to your closet and pick out a sexy pair of high-heeled shoes. You tell me, "It's your lucky day, slave. After a full day of walking around in these, I'm going to enjoy your adoring hands and tongue on my feet." You put on the shoes, lacing up the sexy leather laces around Your ankles. Then you get up and say, "Let's go, slave."

We walk out the door and you hand me the keys and start walking to my car. i quickly lock your door and turn to catch up with you. i wasn't quick enough because You are standing by the passenger side of the car with Your arms crossed and an annoyed look on Your face. i run over to you and open the door as quickly as I can, saying "i'm sorry, Mistress Christy. i'll try to be quicker." You get in the car and i reach in to fasten Your seat belt for You. Then, i walk around, get in and start the car.

You tell me which way to go to get to the mall. We come up on a fast food joint along the way and You say "pull in here, I'm thirsty." i pull in. As i'm approaching the drive through, You tell me "I want a diet Coke, and You can have a glass of ice water." i start to protest, and You tell me "Be quiet, slave. I'm in charge, and I said you can have a glass of ice water." i pull up to the speaker and order. As i'm pulling up to the pickup window, You tell me "be sure to get some extra napkins. i pull up and pay and get our order and the extra napkins. You tell me to hand You both drinks and the napkins. You have a stern look about You, and i know better than to speak up.

We continue on our way to the mall, and You drink Your drink, but when i reach for my water, You say "No!" When we are stopped at a traffic light, You tell me "unzip your pants, slave, and open them up." You tell me that i'm a good slave for remembering that i am not to wear underwear in Your presence. You then take some of the ice from my water, wrap it in a napkin and put it in my pants, over my cock. You then wrap it up in several more napkins to prevent the wetness from showing on my pants. You close and zip the pants back up and tell me to keep driving.

When we get to the mall parking lot, You tell me to park at the outer edge of the parking lot, away from other cars. You tell me to unzip and open my pants again. My manhood is frozen, wet and shrunken to a very small size. You take some satin ribbon out of Your purse and You start to wrap my shriveled penis tightly in the ribbon. You fold a tight knot at each end. Then, You take some cotton cord that looks kind of like thick string or yarn, You soak it in the cold water, and You tie it tightly around the base of my cock and balls. You also continue wrapping it in a spiral up the shaft and tie a tight loop at the top. i can tell that when the cord shrinks from drying out, this is going to be painfully tight. You say, "There, that should keep you from embarrassing me by getting too excited, slave."

You tell me to drop You off at the main entrance and park the car. You warn me that i should hurry and catch up to You, or i will be punished later. i park the car as quickly as i can, and run back to catch up with You, but You're already in the mall. i start looking for You. i see You walking into Macy's. When i catch up with You, You are at the fragrance counter. You spray a sample on Your arm and ask me what i think. i take a smell, and it smells good. The combination of Your natural scent with the perfume is absolutely mesmerizing. i tell You that it's wonderful. You jokingly tell the woman behind the counter that You want to find the scent that drives men wild, inflaming their passions and creating maximum excitement. Of course, the twine is drying and getting tighter, and the more You excite me, the more it hurts. But You keep trying several more scents and ask me my opinion about each one. The painful throbbing in my pants just keeps getting worse.

You finally settle on something and buy a small bottle. You hand me the package and start walking away. You are looking around the store. You find the women's department and look at some of the clothes. i'm tagging along behind, carrying the bag with Your perfume, trying not to limp from the pain. Then, You see the lingerie section. Boy, if there's one place i don't want to go right now it's the lingerie section. In my predicament, that's going to be even more painful. You start heading that way.

You ask me what i think about everything, checking out the sexy frilly panties, looking through the push up brassieres. You hold up a really sexy teddy to Your luscious body and ask me "How do you think this would look on me?" i'm trying hard not to think of that. i'd like to go over the statistics for every pitch thrown by an Atlanta Braves pitcher last year. i look at it and it's a gorgeous teddy. i wince from the pain as i imagine Your glorious breasts squeezing out the top and Your delicious ass peeking out the back. A few more painful throbs and i tell You that i think it would be great on You. i tell You that that teddy is one of the few things i've seen You pick up that would do justice to Your exquisite body. You hand it to me and say, "I'll get this one." You pick out some really sexy panties with a really thin thong strip up the back too. You say You don't understand why men find those so attractive because they aren't very comfortable. You pay for Your new things with Your admirer's card, hand me the bag to carry and we leave Macy's.

There's a drug store there in the mall. You say, "I need a few little things. Since we're here, why don't I just stop in and get them now." i pick up a hand basket as we walk in to the drugstore. We start walking around the store. You pick up some shampoo and conditioner and throw it in the basket. Then, You pick up some baby oil, some antiperspirant, some tooth paste and a tooth brush, a bottle of Windex, a box of hefty bags, some feminine products, laundry detergent, dishwasher soap. It keeps going and going. It doesn't take You long to completely fill the hand basket to overflowing. i'm dropping things as You add the last couple of items. You tell me that i need to be more careful with Your things, and that i'm going to be punished if i keep dropping things. i try as hard as i can, but You keep adding things and stuff is falling out of the basket. Finally, You say "Damn, if I want this unbroken, I'll just have to carry it myself." We go to the checkout with You carrying the last couple of items. It's enough to fill 4 of those large plastic bags with the reinforced handles.

We walk out of the drug store with me following You with the 4 bags of household supplies, the two Macy's bags with the lingerie and the perfume. You say You're hungry, so we should go to the food court. You order some food for us from one of the walk up counters. i start to tell You what i want, but You look at me and tell me what i'm getting. The guy behind the counter puts our food and drinks on one of those trays, and You stand there waiting for me to pick it up and carry it for You.

i try to carry most of the bags on one hand, with one or two hanging from my other arm, and the tray on that arm. You find us a table for two. i set the tray on the table. You choose Your chair and pull the second chair to the side of the table next to You. You tell me to put the bags on the second chair. i set the bags down and stay standing up, looking at You, wondering where i'm supposed to sit. Finally, You look up and tell me, "you can eat across from me, slave. You don't need a chair, just kneel down and eat Your lunch." Now, not only am i in pain, but everyone in the food court knows that You have complete control of me and i will obey Your every command.

When we finish lunch, i take care of clearing off the table and throwing away our sandwich wrappers and cups. Then i come back to pick up our packages. You are already walking down the mall. i pick everything up quickly and try to catch up. You walk into a house wares kind of place, "Crate and Barrel" or something like that. You are looking at candles and glasses and all kinds of stuff. Thank god, You aren't picking anything up. You ask me what i think of some glasses, a basket, and various other things. You see a big candleholder with a big triple wick candle, about 6" in diameter, and You tell me You really like that. i say it looks really nice, but i just don't know. i'm thinking how big and heavy it's going to be for me to carry with all this other stuff, but i'm a good slave and i'll do what i have to do. We make it over to the kitchenwares and cookware section, and You ask me about some of the things there. i tell You that my hobby is gourmet cooking, and they have some good cookware here. They have a big cast iron "grill pan" on sale, and that catches my eye. Boy am i a stupid slave. i tell You i have one just like it, and it's great for grilling steaks, fish, just about anything on Your stove. You decide to get one of those too. Then we check out. Your other admirer is racking up quite a bill. The cast iron pan is so heavy that they give us one of those big bags with the string handles just for it; Same thing for the candle. Well, at least i can put some of the lighter bags in the big bags with the heavy stuff.

By the time i've got everything gathered together, You are already gone. i walk out into the mall and start looking for You again. i just see You going into a women's clothing store a little way down the mall. As quickly as i can, i make my way to the store. i find a bench back near the dressing rooms. i set our packages down on the bench and sit down. You are walking around the store, looking at short skirts, blouses, dresses. You pick out a couple of miniskirts that You like and call me over. i come to Your side and You hand me the skirts. i continue to follow You around the store, and You pick out several things that catch Your eye. A few tops, a nice sundress. You find the lady that works there and say "I'd like to try these on." She leads us back to the dressing rooms and unlocks one for You. i hold out the clothes as if to hand them to You and You ignore me for the moment. You tell the lady "Thank you" for unlocking the room and she turns and walks away. You turn to me and see me trying to hand You the clothes and You say, "Well, take those in there and I'll be right in. I saw one other thing I'd like to try." i say "Yes, Mistress Christy," as You turn to walk away.

i hang everything neatly on one of the hooks. In a minute, You are back with a beautiful skimpy black evening dress. i wince in pain as i imagine You in it. You say "I want to start with the tops, Help me out of my blouse." i start unbuttoning Your blouse and take it off gently, hanging it carefully on one of the other hooks. i turn back to You, and after a few seconds, You say "Come on, we don't have all day. Get that first blouse over there and help me put it on." i put the blouse on You, button it up and help You tuck it in to Your skirt. When i'm finished, You walk out and walk around the mirrors in the back of the store, seeing how the new blouse looks on You. You come back to the dressing room and i take that blouse off and put on the next top. This continues with me undressing You and dressing You up in each new top. When we come to a particularly sexy, silky, almost see through blouse. You come back to the dressing room after walking around in it and You say "I wonder how this would look without a bra." i start to unbutton the blouse, but You say "No, silly, let me." and You proceed to do that trick that amazes men, taking Your bra off without even loosening Your shirt. i put Your bra with Your blouse. You give each of Your nipples a little pinch to bring them to attention and You walk back out. When You come back, i take off that top and get the last one. i start to put it on, and You say "Put my bra back on first." i do this, trying not to linger too much touching Your breasts because it's causing me great pain in my pants.

You come back with that last top and You say, "now let's try the skirts." i take off Your skirt and hang it with Your other clothes. Then i put the first miniskirt on You. We continue the same routine with the skirts, then we come to the dresses. i take off the last blouse and miniskirt and help You into one of the sundresses. We continue until we get to the skimpy black evening dress. For that one, i have to take Your bra off again because You want to see how it looks without Your bra straps showing. i swear, i'm getting so hard that i think i might just break the string and ribbon binding my cock and cream my pants. But the bindings hold and all i have is pain.

You say that You are getting the black dress, and You ask me what my favorite dress, skirt and top were. i pick a bright print sundress, one of the more tasteful and conservative miniskirts and i have to admit that the silky, almost see through blouse was my favorite. You say "Fine, I'll get those," and You pick one other dress and the shortest, brightest miniskirt, saying to me "This is the only one slutty enough to go with that blouse you picked. It will look good with or without underwear." i wince in pain at the thought. Now, You tell me that after this we have to go to the bathroom. With that diet coke earlier and the drink You had with lunch, You have to pee soon. You take Your purchases to the counter and pay for them. Then You walk away and i pick up the two new bags, along with all the other bags and try to balance them so i can walk.

At least this time, i know where You are headed. i catch up with You on the way back to the food court area and we make our way down the back hall to the bathrooms. You tell me that You will require the services of Your adoring slave for this, but You don't think You should take me into the ladies' room. You ask me to check the men's room and see if it's clear. i jumble all the packages and try to open the door. Finally, i manage to get the door open without dropping anything. i walk inside and there's nobody in there. i go back to the door and yell that the coast is clear. i hope You hear me because i'll have a hard time opening the door from the inside. Nothing happens, so i start rearranging the packages and trying to pull the door open. i get it partway open and quietly tell You the coast is clear.

You push the door the rest of the way and come in, saying "a gentleman would hold the door for a lady." You go straight to the handicap stall. i walk in behind You and start hanging the bags on the hook on the door. It's not the cleanest. You let me know that You aren't pleased, saying "That's filthy. What am I going to do?" i get some toilet paper and clean the seat the best i can. It still doesn't meet Your approval. i take one of the paper seat liners (i call them 'butt gaskets') and put it down on the seat. You say that's better, but it's still not acceptable. You turn with Your back to the toilet, like You are going to sit down and tell me to get on my knees in front of You, very close. Then You tell me to put my arms and hands on the seat so that You can sit on my arms. i do as i am ordered. You pull Your panties down and sit down on my arms. You take care of business with me on my knees right in front of You, supporting You with my arms. When You finish pissing, You ask me to clean You up with my tongue. i was worried that You are so annoyed with me that You wouldn't ask for this. i say "Thank You for the opportunity to serve You and lick You clean, Mistress Christy." Then i begin to lick you clean. You stop me after just a little bit, saying You only want me to clean You, not to get You wet and dirty again. You get up and take Your panties the rest of the way off. You start looking in the bags for the panties You bought at Macy's. You finally find them and put them on. You ask me if i think they look good, and i tell You that they look positively edible and delicious. You say they better, because they are uncomfortable as hell.

You ask me if i need to go and i tell You that there's no way i could with the bindings on. You ask me to show You, and i open my pants and show You. The string is digging into the ribbon, and the ribbon has unfurled a bit as i regained my normal dimensions when the ice-cold wetness went away. The head is dark purple and swollen. It looks painful. You ask me if You should kiss it to make it feel better. i say that i wouldn't ask You to do that, but You are the Mistress and i wouldn't stop You either. You untie the knot at the tip and release the binding and the ribbon. The base is still tied pretty tight, but some blood starts to flow. The sudden rush of blood causes an incredible sensation. Pain and pleasure mixed. i moan from the intensity. You take a playful lick or two. You are kind of rough in your ministrations, and the pain is intense. It's so intense that i say "Please, Mistress Christy, it's so sensitive that it really hurts when you that." And i try to push You away. You go back to licking, but now you are being very gentle. It is still a little painful, but in a very pleasurable way. my cock starts hardening and growing to its full size. You continue to lick me and tease me. i'm almost to the point of cumming when you stop and say "I didn't give you permission to cum yet, slave." You stop licking give me a little squeeze with your hand.

You ask me again if i have to go. i tell You that i'll hold it because i think it will really hurt if i try to go now. You say "Okay, but You better be able to hold it till we get home. We're not taking another bathroom break." You push the tail of the string and the ribbon down the right leg of my short pants, pulling it out the bottom and You zip my pants up. Then, You turn around quickly pull the stall door open, knocking one of the bags off the hook. i catch it before it hits the floor. You walk quickly out of the bathroom.

12