Mistress Cindy's New Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was cumming again she reached for Officer Cindy's head to pull it in. Then I heard her scream. "Ouch! You bit me" then "Ouch!" "Mistress, may I please hold the head and ride your face."

With that, I saw Officer Cindy come up from between Kays' legs, with a dildo in her mouth. HOLLY SHIT She has been fucking my wife with her favorite dildo in her mouth and licking up all Kays juices "Yes, trainee you may hold mistress' head."

With that, She placed the dildo in her mouth and disappeared again. My cock was throbbing, and I noticed again I was fucking my Fleshlight taped steering wheel and was about to cum again. Sgt. Scott looked at me and with a look of you don't know what you got yourself into, and I could see it in his eyes. He was right!

I heard Kay cum loud saying "Mistress fuck me harder, don't fucking stop PLEASE GOD DON'T STOP!" However, her pleas went on answered. As that was what Mistress Cindy did. She stopped and stood up.

Kay Wept "Please, Please Mistress Please finish me off, Please I will do anything Mistress." With that Mistress, Cindy slid Kay off the car her legs shaking she almost fell over. She turned her around to face me. She ordered Kay to stay facing forward and not to cum no matter what.

I saw Mistress Cindy reach for Sgt. Scott's cock. She reached in in his upper left pocket and pulled out a condom. She stated "You have been good this week, would you like a reward? I know how much you love a nice plump ass. See our little trainee here has not learned all the rules yet, so she needs to be punished. For that I want you to fuck her ass. She gets punished you get a reward. It's a win-win for me"

Sgt. Scott replied, "Yes, Mistress."

With that I saw with a quick motion Mistress Cindy pulled his utility belt out and unbuckled like she must have done many times. She had it off and on the hood in seconds. She undid his pants, and I saw Kay in the corner of my eyes mouthing something like; "What are they doing?"

I was too shocked and surprised when I saw why Sgt. Scott did not have a hard on. He was locked in a plastic cock cage. Which Mistress Cindy was taking off. Once it was off his cock sprang up all 8 inches of it. It was throbbing. "How long has it been slave? Two weeks now? You have not been able to have a free cock to cum with. I know you will have trouble lasting, so I am going to place this condom on quick, so you don't blow your wad yet."

"Yes, Mistress" was Sgt. Scott's response.

With that, The condom was sliding down his shaft, and he was already looking like he was going to cum. "Now take this lube" as she reached into the bag and pulled the lube out "and lube trainee Kay's ass with it."

Sgt. Scott responded "Yes, Mistress."

"You might want to stretch her ass you know if she is too tight you will only get a few pumps."

With that, I saw Mistress Cindy get the duct tape and pull off a long piece which she tore in half. She came up behind Kay and disappeared. Kays eyes lit up and knew something was slipped in her pussy. She started moaning. She was pushed forward, and I could hear vibrations amplified on the hood of the car. (I would learn later she had taped Kays favorite toy in her pussy and a bullet vibrate on her clit).

"That will help you get over the pain of Sgt. Scott cocks in your ass. It will only be a few minutes as he has not fucked anyone or masturbated in two weeks. However, I saw how tight your ass looked like you have not done much anal so we will go easy."

With that, she stood up and Sgt. Scott was pouring lube on Kay's ass and crack. Still with his gloves on he ran his hands over my wife's ass. I could not help it. I just keep fucking my Fleshlight, and as he pushed a finger in Kays ass, I fucking lost another load. "Fuck, I am cumming again!" I yelled.

That got Mistress Cindy's attention, and she walked back to my windows. Looked in and said I see you have been enjoying the show. I looked down and saw that my balls were covered in cum and lube, and there was no question I was still hard. She leaned in and kissed me, I started bucking at the familiar taste of Kays pussy and now Mistress Cindy.

I started to cum again Mistress Cindy shoved her tongue deeper in my mouth. I came, for the first time in years while kissing another woman. She looked at me and said "Good boy, I am glad to see you can stay hard even after cumming so much. Now watch the show as I go back out, I don't want to miss this." She walked away saying. "You don't know it yet, but you don't want me to miss this either."

Just then I saw the pain and pleasure on my wife's face as Sgt. Scott was still playing with her ass. Then I heard "Mistress, may I now fuck her ass?"

"Yes, slave and you may cum without permission whenever you're ready but no more than twice she is still new too anal."

I saw Kays' eyes get wide as she heard the word twice. Every time we have tried she never allows me deep in and to think he was going to get to cum twice in her ass had me with mixed emotion. My wife has never let me cum in her ass now he gets to do it twice. Even with a condom, that was normally a long time.

I looked at my wife in the eye, and I knew from her face the moment he was in she yelped and then started moaning. He bucked in her, and he was fully in her ass her eyes rolled back in her head.

Sgt. Scott grabbed her hips and started fucking in less than a min he was screaming "I AM FUCKING CUMMING IN THIS TIGHT ASS."

I watched as Kay yelled, "Please Don't Stop!" I could tell by the look on her and his face that she took him deep in her ass and locked onto his dick like a vice as he came.

He fell forward on her as I as Mistress Cindy on walk behind him and reach up under him play with his cock or balls I could not see, but it only took a moment for me to perk up and start pounding my wife. Kays started moaning and yelling "PLEASE MISTRESS MAKE HIM FUCK ME AND DON"T STOP."

With this Mistress Cindy ordered Sgt. Scott to fuck her faster and make my wife cum. It only took about a minute before Sgt. Scott was coming again. Just as ordered after his second orgasm he slides out of my wife's ass. My wife was upset she again wanted that body shaking orgasm which she was so close to having, but could not get. She got off, from the fucking, however she was still left with the hunger of a full body orgasm she was in need of.

Like a good slave Sgt. Scott pulled the condom off and gapped a wet wipe from our bag on the hood and cleaned himself up. Leaving my wife handcuffed in the car with the vibrators in her pussy and on her clit.

Mistress Cindy told him "Go back to the patrol car and pee so to get rid of that hard-on so it would go away and come back with the present, and if I hear you try to get off again. You will spend a month locked up in that cage."

Watching him walk by my window and see his hard cock that had just invaded my wife's ass had my cock even harder not even my cock had successfully got her ass in all these years of marriage. But I knew now I would be getting it (or so I thought).

Mistress Cindy had not once touched her pussy, and I was shocked with everything she did had she been doing Kay her pants would be soaked. Mistress Cindy even had kept her hands off her pussy. However, I could see that Mistress Cindy got off more on power than she did from direct sex. When Sgt. Scott came back he had a box out in his hand, and his cock was growing soft.

The cock cage which had been sitting on our bag was picked up. Mistress Cindy pulled a key from her pocket and unlocked my wife handcuffs. She told my wife. "As my slave had taken your ass you can lock him back up, as you get a close-up view of his cock."

With that, my wife was handed the cock cage. Her legs were weak as she was still had her favorite vibrator in and the bullet on her clit. When she moved the tape pulled and hairs and I saw the mixture of pain and pleasure on her face.

Even though as far as I knew my wife had never seen a male chastity cage she was able to take the ring and place it around Sgt. Scott's balls and cock then line up the cock sleeve and try to squeeze his dick in. Which with each touch, he was getting harder. Which Mistress Cindy saw. "He is too hard now, you have two choices you can cause him pain which will help his cock go down, or you can suck him off. Just remember he did not even ask you to use your ass and he just fucked it on my order. So do you reward him or punish him for what he did to your ass."

It was wired because here Kay had a choice to punish or give pleasure but it was wired for her because she was being totally submissive to Mistress Cindy. It was an odd pleasure she got. She chooses to suck him. She moved the cock cage top and started sucking. You could see in his eyes that it was not going to be long, and he was going to cum again.

Mistress Cindy ordered Kay to stop. "Here I will show you one time how to make him cum, so we are not here all night just watch me and do what I do." With that they both went down on him tongue licking each side of his cock will the both held his ass looking into each other's eyes Kay following the lead of Mistress Cindy.

He was looking down at them bent over. Once Mistress Cindy touched his balls a huge load of cum shot out of his cock and land on our window and a few more loads on the hood. "See it does not take much to make a man lose control." Mistress Cindy uttered in disgust.

Without saying a word Sgt. Scott knew to walk over and pee again. I did not notice at first that he got what I was hoping for short, but a two women blowjob. I was pissed even more, but also could not stop cumming.

Sgt. Scott took another wet wipe and cleaned himself off. While my wife was in another small orgasm from her toys almost forget where she was. Till Sgt. Scott flaccid dick was in her face again. "Please trainee lock my cock up."

As she reached for it, she was going slow, and it started to get hard. Mistress Cindy saw this and was not having any of that. She wanted off herself. She rammed the cock sleeve on and had him locked in a few seconds. "Trainee, we don't have time to allow him off again." Barked Mistress Cindy.

With that said he was pulling his pants shut and placing his belt back on. The box he brought was still on the hood just sitting in front of me. I wanted to know what was in it, but I also wanted to fuck either Mistress Cindy or Kay. A nice pussy followed by Kays ass was all I was thinking of. To my surprise, that was not going to happen. I don't know how many times I had cum up until that point, but I knew it was near record for me if not over.

I saw Mistress Cindy remove her utility belt and take my wife's hand and leader her to the passenger side of the car. Where my wife opened the door, and Mistress Cindy crawled in and sat on the set, she took her pants off, then her pink panties I saw she had a pad in her panties, and so did my wife, it was not red, but it was soaking wet.

I knew then Mistress Cindy was not new to playing and was able to hide her naughty side from coworkers and the public. Using a pad to catch her dripping wet pussy was great. However, you could see it was soaked.

With her legs out the door, she leaned over to me and ordered me to kiss her. With her legs spread and her neatly trimmed soaking wet pussy and her smooth well marinated skin. I could still taste Kay on her lips. She stopped me and ordered Kay "To lick my pussy till I cum and don't stop or I will allow your husband to fuck your ass, and with as much, he has already gotten off I bet it will take him a while to cum even in your tight ass."

Kay "Yes, mistress whatever you need."

With that, I was watching as Kay kissed Mistress Cindy's right leg up and worked her way to that waiting pussy. I heard her lightly blow on it as Mistress Cindy's body shuddered. I went to open my mouth, but Mistress Cindy came up and kissed me. She was lying across my cuffed arms, and my cock was so sore.

Kay started to lick up and down the outer lips of Mistress Cindy's pussy which had her break her kiss with me. I got a change from some air and without thinking I said "Mistress, may I please be un-cuffed so I can hold you properly and support you as you need."

The look on Mistress Cindy's face was of pleasure whatever Kay did at that moment pushed her into ecstasy, and the look in her eyes knew for the first time I was going to be free. But the cost of that freedom was not what I thought it would be.

Mistress Cindy ordered Sgt. Scott to take the cuffs off. As he came around the car, Mistress Cindy body shuttered from another action of Kay. Kay was in full orgasm mode, the vibrators on her clit and in her pussy final gave her the body shaking orgasm she had waited for. She stuck her tongue deep in Mistress Cindy's pussy and mistress Cindy legs grabbed her head and pulled her in.

I did not know if Kay could breathe or not, she started to struggle and for about 10 to 15 seconds I thought she was going to suffocate in this women's pussy. With my hands-free I asked "Mistress can I hold you and play with your breast." I was given permission to take and undo Mistress Cindy' shirt.

Where to my surprise I was shoved down on a tit and told to suck and not stop or else. Mistress Cindy kept Kay and I both there for what seemed like hours it was great, I totally forgot about Sgt. Scott but he was standing outside the passenger door looking around just facing us. When Mistress Cindy had the massive orgasm, she wanted or should I say need. She told us both to stop.

She recovered quickly from her orgasm and got back into control. She was unhappy that her hair had gotten in the cum and lube mess I had made which even I was shocked about. She had Kay get up and got out of the car. To my surprise Sgt. Scott handed her some wet wipes to clean up with then a new pad, clean panties and was holding her utility belt over his shoulder. You could see he was well trained.

As she got dressed Kay just watched and said nothing. I was still in a state of euphoria over what just happened and saw. A strong dominant woman is taking what she wanted and using her partner who outranks her to do it. My cock was so sore the thought of cumming again started to hurt, but I was still hard.

After Mistress Cindy was back in uniform, she came around to my side of the car. She opened the door with her hands still in gloves she took the steering wheel and turned it to the left. Pulling my cock with it till there were a loud pop and splatting sound. My cock and a large amount of cum and lube flew into the center counsel and gear shifter. I was shocked.

Mistress Cindy looked at me and stated "Impressive; that is the most cum I have ever seen out of a man in your position and your still hard."

I must have looked surprised that she followed by; "Don't look so shocked, you think you're the first horny couple I have done this too. I will say after the first time I did learn to make sure to pull the wheel to the left as I don't want to wear all your cum and lube. Now get out of the car and go pee."

Without saying a word, I walked over and took one of the longest leaks of my life with the cool, crisp air on my cock. My underwear were soaked from the cum and lube mix. Sgt. Scott had me place them in a trash bag that he had been using to clean up. I walked over to our bag see that Kay was still full of her dildo and bullet taped to her.

I went to reach to help her removed it. When I was kneed in my ball by Mistress Cindy not hard but enough that the what was remaining of my hard-on went away. "You don't touch her without my permission; you two are my slaves in training! Understand!"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied reaching for my balls.

I grabbed a towel out of the bag and started cleaning up; I looked to meet Sgt. Scott's eyes and I saw a grin on his face. I knew then as our eyes meet he was happy she was busting my balls and not his. I cleaned up and asked to get my pants.

"Not yet trainee, you to have a choice. I like you, and I had fun, but I am worried I won't see you two up here again because you live far away. I have no desire to drive and waste my time coming to you for my sexual pleasure. So I like both of you and if you're lucky you may even get to fuck me, or at least fuck your wife while I watch. However, I can't make you come back. So I have a present for you."

With that Sgt. Scott handed Mistress Cindy the box that was staring at my while I watched my wife. It was part of my future. It was a cock cage like Sgt. Scott had on.

She came to me and in seconds had my cock locked before I could say anything. "So here is the deal." she closed the cage and slide a plastic locking tag which said Property of Mistress Cindy and phone number on the back of it.

"I can't make you come back, or ever come in my jurisdiction again. However, you have one week to decide if you want to or not. The price for that is I have to make sure your balls are full of cum again. So you may not have sex, masturbate for one week."

She Continued "While I don't promise to fuck you, there is always a chance on day 8 of you getting sex with me. But I promise you will be able to fuck your wife or maybe another slave of mine. However, if and when you come back if I found my seal cut and you have been out of your cage I will know that you have not respected my property."

Kay looked up at her and started to say; "But we are married, and I need..." she was cut off by Mistress Cindy

"You need what I say you need, I saw the look in your face your nature is to be submissive, but you also have a taste for controlling, and I am willing to bet you want to explore more. You like being ordered to be dominate, so there is a check your submissive side is feed. It is clear your husband who may have been dominate has a submissive side. He got no pussy and drained his balls into a Fleshlight tonight. While watching you get pleasured and you pleasuring me."

Kay looked up at the thought of women in uniform with a badge and gun ordering her around with the vibrator in a place she came. Mistress Cindy was smiling. She looked in at me and said "You know I will bet money you both will be back in 8 days. To be honest, I am hoping that you have that much cum in you because I want to fuck you unprotected."

Kay looked like she was about to interrupt Mistress Cindy, but Mistress Cindy kept going

"Don't worry I am fixed and you can't get me pregnant. When you both decide you want to come back call the number on your tag. That is not my number; it is the number to one of my slaves that works in a medical clinic near you. She will make an appointment for you both to be tested for STD's, and when the test come back clean, a new world of play can open."

I broke in, "Mistress how do you know someone near us that does that."

"You came to one of the only sex clubs around for about two hours that is safe and clean; you filled out paperwork and one of my slaves called me to let me know about a new cute couple I may like. The club is my jurisdiction we make sure they stay running under the law to keep them open."

The forms we filled out? The women working the door? Who could it by ran through my mind.

"So I can have my slaves go shopping for me. She saw you two did not play, but where horny newbies so the risk of STD for me was low, you meet everything I look for in trainees. I have been doing this for three years now. I am now up to 36 slaves who I own. They all have their own lives, and their levels of play are all different. But they all share one thing in common they love being owned by a dominating mistress who is a cop, and they love to serve."

With a grin on her face and garbing my wife's hands and placing it on her pussy. Mistress Cindy Stated "My motto is "To Protect and Be Served" and I love to be served. So while I have no problem making sure my trainees and slaves get sexual pleasure remember I still own you are for my pleasure. After this week is up you will be released from your cage, and we will determine what training you need. While you don't have the biggest cock I own your stamina and the amount of cum you have in your balls makes me want to see how long you can go before you beg me to stop fucking you."