Mistress Crystal

Story Info
Mistress makes author her own.
2.1k words
4.24
61.7k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhajek
rhajek
14 Followers

I had been writing stories about my servitude to Mistress for almost a year, she loved them, and often told me of her masturbating to them. I never thought it would ever go beyond that. Crystal came to visit us, and decided to stay at our house for a few days as she had business in town, what happened next was the material of My dreams, soon to become reality.

I came home early one day to find Mistress, spread out on our couch completely naked her fingers buried in her beautiful pussy. She was reading my latest story, and obviously enjoying it. I couldn't move, at first I just stood there staring at her gorgeous body, I couldn't believe the vision before me. Finally Mistress broke the silence, by asking me if I liked what I saw. Of course I uttered yes, I like it very much, you're beautiful!

Crystal asked me if I would like to help her finish what her fingers had started, and I said I would love to. She told me to lick her pussy and show her how fast I could give her an orgasm. I happily knelt down, and started licking and kissing her pussy, for all I was worth, savoring the flavor of her, and loving the scent. I licked and nibbled her sweet clit, and happily slid my tongue deep within her; soon she rewarded my efforts with her sweet nectar, as she came hard all over my face. Crystal tasted wonderful, and I was now so very turned on and excited about getting to lick such a gorgeous woman's pussy.

Crystal soon regained her composure, and pulled me into her arms, hugging me as she asked if I liked licking her and if I would like to try some of the things I wrote in my stories. I said I loved licking her and would try any thing she wished, I would be happy to be her slave for the night to let her try me out.

Crystal then released me and gently pushed me away, before rolling onto her stomach and then getting on her hands and knees lifting her ass into the air before me. "Prove it, " she said " lick my asshole, like you do in the story's". I hesitated only briefly, before moving My face to her pretty upturned ass, and started licking her sweaty asshole, tonguing it deeply, humiliated at how easily she had gotten me to eat her ass, but loving that I was being allowed to pleasure her once more. Soon she started to moan, and grind her ass against my mouth, forcing my tongue deeper into her asshole, as she began to cum once more.

"May I lick your cum please Mistress?" I asked and she moaned her approval, as I moved My tongue from her ass to her pussy and licked her cum from her, moving down to lick the precious juice that ran down her thighs, and then starting to lick her pussy fully, listening to her moans of pleasure, as she reached back and grabbed My hair, pulling my mouth back to her asshole, saying that she only gave me permission to lick up the cum not to eat her pussy, so I had better get My tongue back up her ass where it belonged. Obediently I began tongue fucking her ass again.

Soon Mistress pulled away from my mouth and turned to face me, laughing as she pointed out that I had just licked her asshole. I smiled and told her that I would do anything she ordered of me, anything to please her. "Anything?" she asked, I replied that I was serious about doing anything she ordered of me. Again she dared me to prove it, this time by ordering me to stand up and strip so that she could see her new toy. So I stood up and quickly stripped off my clothes, exposing my chunky body and my long thick 9" cock, to my owner.

"Hand me your belt boy," she ordered, so I reached down and pulled my belt out of my pants and handed it to her. "Turn around and bend over, in your stories I get to whip your ass till you cry like a baby, so now I want you to prove to me that you will really let me have that kind of power over you." I looked to her pleadingly wondering if this sweet beautiful girl could really do it or not, and then slowly turned around and bent over till my hands rested on the ground, leaving my butt fully exposed and vulnerable to her.

THWACK!! I jumped in surprise and pain at the first sudden swat, she giggled and then in a stern voice ordered me back into position telling me that if I moved again I would never again get to lick her pussy, or see her naked body, and that she would tell all of our friends what a wimp I was. I bent back over and again placed my hands on the floor, as again she attacked my ass without warning THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! Each swat seemed to be harder and more brutal than the last, I could hear her giggle and laugh as I cried out in pain after each swat. She kept whipping my quickly reddening ass hard over and over THWACK THWACK, I soon lost count, and was starting to sob softly as My ass now felt as though it was on fire, but still I forced myself not to move taking the beating for my Mistress.

Mistress whipped me for almost an hour before finally stopping her attack, and running her hand softly over my inflamed damaged flesh, she giggled and told me that my ass and upper thighs were completely covered in raised red welts, and that she was impressed, that I let her do that to me. " I am yours to do with as you please Mistress, " I panted between sobs. Mistress savagely slapped my sore swollen ass hard several times with her hand, and told me that I was doing a good job of proving that to her but that I still had more tests, more painful tests to prove my allegiance to her.

"In your stories I do some very painful and cruel things to your cock and balls, are you sure your willing to take that much pain for another chance to lick my ass my slave?" she asked. I again told her that I would do anything she wished, and that I was merely her property to do with as she wished. She then ordered me to stand up and face her, once I did this she ordered Me to spread My legs, and to keep them spread as she was going to hurt my genitals and cause them as much pain as possible to let me prove how much I wanted to be hers.

Once I was in position she reached out and gripped my hard cock, tightly and then yanked it down ward, before letting it go and laughing as it slapped against my belly. Then Mistress gripped my balls and squeezed them hard, slowly pulling down on them, as she looked into my eyes. I stood still taking the pain as best I could but letting out a slight whimper. " Oh does that hurt boy?" She mocked and then released my balls, only to slap them hard; it was all I could to keep from closing my legs reflexively to protect my nuts. Mistress is a very small petite woman, but it doesn't take much force slapping a guys balls to make it really painful, and Mistress was slapping mine as hard as she could. Tears soon streamed down my cheeks once again; finally Mistress grew tired of this game, and stopped. She stood up and kissed my lips passionately, telling me what a good boy I was and how good I was doing, then she raised her knee into my already aching balls quick and hard, crushing them between her knee and the rest of my body. I cried out in pain, but Mistress only stepped back and proceeded to kick me right square in the nuts over and over, till I finally could take no more and fell t My knees cradling my devistated balls in my hands, crying openly.

Mistress knelt down next to me and caressed my back as I cried. " Still want to eat my asshole and be my toy?" she asked. I looked up at her through tear filled eyes, and slowly spread my legs to give her access to do as she wished with my aching balls once more, and told her that I was her property to do with as she wished, that I lived to please her. This seemed to please Mistress, as she pushed me onto my back, and then sat on my face, lowering her asshole onto my mouth. I happily pushed my tongue up Mistress ass, as she reached down and started stroking my cock, and then she started slapping my dick hard, as she once again came, with my tongue up her ass. Mistress finally got up off of me and I looked down at my now bruised cock, still hard as a rock and so desperately needing to cum.

"Do you want to fuck your Mistress boy?"

"Yes Mistress please May I fuck You, Mistress"

Mistress just laughed at me and ordered me to follow her to the bathroom, where she made me kneel in the bathtub, before stepping in and pressing her pussy to my mouth. "I have one more test for you and then I will think about letting you fuck Me, but only if you pass this last test…" with that Mistress let a blast of hot piss shoot onto My lips I was disgusted and completely humiliated but understood what Mistress wished of me and opened my mouth letting her piss into my mouth, I swallowed as fast as I could, hoping to please Mistress, and to show her My devotion to her.

Once Mistress was done, I licked her pussy clean of the last few drops of pee, and then she turned on the shower as she stepped out, saying that once I was clean she would fuck me. I quickly showered off, and got out, and grabbed the towel to dry off. Mistress walked in wearing a big baggy robe, and told me to go into the living room and kneel down. I did, and she knelt down behind me, and I could hear her robe fall way, as she slapped My ass again and told Me to bend over on My hands and knees. As soon as I did I felt the tip of Mistress strap on pressing against my virgin asshole. Suddenly it dawned on me that Mistress had said she would fuck me not that I would get to fuck her. Mistress pushed hard, and the long thick dildo eased up me, as I cried out in agony. As Mistress savagely raped my asshole, she graciously reached around and started to stroke my cock, keeping rhythm with her own thrusts up my ass.

I soon came harder than I had ever come before, with Mistress still pumping my ass. Eventually she grew tired of fucking me and pulled the strap on out of my ass, with an audible pop. "Well boy, now that you have served me do you wish this to be the only time or should I consider you to now be my property?

"I am yours Mistress to use and abuse as you wish anytime you wish for as long as you wish. I want to be your property please Mistress, I need to belong to you." I said.

"Well then boy, if you are sure, then I will find you a collar and make you my full time slave. I have a few friends that I am sure would love to help me abuse your body. So I will bring them over and let you entertain us all, that will be your final test to become my property. Oh and boy, at least one of My fiends will be a Man, and I will enjoy watching you pleasure him orally" was her response before getting up and going to get the phone, to make arrangements for the next day.

(As this is my first submission to this site, I really hope you will all enjoy it and please remember to rate my story so that I will know if you like it!)

rhajek
rhajek
14 Followers