Mistress de Sade's Sissy School

Story Info
Training for sissies.
8.7k words
4.01
49.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My whole body hurt, everything, both inside and out, the pain had brought me agonisingly awake.

I could feel the bars of the cold cage I had been thrown into, it had been my home for several months but the beating was new. The other sissies had turned on me, they might be 'girly' but they were cruel, Mistress Kayne had warned me that to disobey one last order was to have the whole class punished. I had been tricked into disobeying and we had all received a caning. In the bathroom as we showered that night they all set upon me, kicking, biting and putting their sharp fingernails up inside me, scratching the tender skin of my rectum. My dick was tied tightly in a bow of bedraggled ribbon and I was as rigid as could be. I dare not remove the ribbon, as it was tied by a Mistress, it's a wonder that it had not been removed to get me into even more trouble but the other students were also frightened of recriminations.

During my beating I could not retaliate as I was held by the balls the whole time, poked in the eyes by at least two others and felt hands around my throat. Scratches covered my entire body and bruises sat atop them. I tried to move in my cold, cramped cage but the foetal position was generally all I could manage, there was no way I could stretch a leg to relieve the muscle cramps. My sore throat was dry, I dimly remember piss cascading down it as I opened my mouth to cry out. My ass and thighs were wet, I sniffed the moisture, blood, it was leaking from my torn ass. Never had I been in such a state, school punishments had been painful but inflicted by professionals who rarely made lasting marks. Unlike the student sissies, who had made a deep impression on me, at least as deep as their hands could reach up inside me.

It seems a long time ago that I was last called Luke, It was before I had made a written application for a place in the sissy training school. The form I received back asked for all sorts of details, among them, how I liked to dress and what I considered a fit punishment for indiscretions. Knowing the sort of place it might be, I didn't hold back, saying I loved frilly baby doll nighties, caning and humiliation. The last requirement of the application was to film myself naked and masturbating in a very public place.

I chose the town square, very early on a Sunday morning, setting the camera on a low wall, I stripped and started the film camera. Concious I was being filmed, I walked with my feet turned in, walking a straight line, up on my toes ensuring my thighs were taut and my ass flexed nicely. When far enough back to ensure I was fully in frame, I threw my clothes far behind me and proceeded to wank my now growing cock. The camera display showed me well within the frame, it also would have shown the car travelling left to right behind me. There was nothing I could do, so continued to beat my meat because that was what I was there for. I played a sexy scenario in my head and approached orgasm fairly quickly, turning sideways to ensure my ejaculation was easily seen, spurting from me to land on the street.

I believe I had to prove myself, so took my time to walk daintily back to the camera, my cock dripping as it bobbed at each step on my approach. Hairless balls were slowly being eclipsed by my small, deflating dick, viewers would realise I still had a long way to walk to retrieve my clothes, let alone dress again, traffic noises were audible as the camera was switched off.

The first visit to the school was indirectly informative, I was shown a classroom, where there were 6 square tables and seats at each for two students. Nothing overtly amiss until I spied inside a cupboard several canes, oh yes I could put up with that, or rather, I couldn't do without it. I saw a flicker of a laptop screen as I passed a doorway on the way out, there was just a brief moment when I saw an internet sissy video playing, cocks were pictured in quick succession. Doors bore discrete, copperplate labels, that of Mistress de Sadie, understandable, then Mistress Kayne and Mistress Paine, I knew I was in the right place.

Known within these walls as Lucy, I had a lot to learn in a short space of time. I thought my initial interview would be with Mistress de Sade but she didn't see students except on discipline matters, so Mistress Kayne took my large cheque for the first term's fees. I was worried how I would pay for future terms, although in my 4 year contract there were references to alternative arrangements. Mistress Kayne had me strip and looked over my body in minute detail, in accordance with the rules I had depilated all body hair, other than on my head where it grew quite long, set in a pony tail. Nails were trimmed but the greatest change over the past few months were the budding breasts I had nurtured with the help of the school's medication. Mistress Kayne reached for them and squeezed each in turn, rubbing her thumbs over my nipples, stirring them into life. Satisfied she took hold of my dick, lifting it to check my balls, then pulling it around, so I had to turn my back to her. She parted my buttocks, checking no doubt that there was no hair anywhere and my anus was unblemished.

A slap on my ass propelled me forward toward some clothes, I picked up the first garment, a bra, putting it on, then a white blouse with just two buttons and long centre 'tails' which would tie under my breasts. The red checked skirt was very short, with a slit up the side which meant too long a stride would cause it to gap open. I had to be very demure within this outfit otherwise everything would be on show, I felt that was definitely not within the rules. The socks were short, white, with frilly tops, shoes mid heeled, I felt I could master them fairly well. There were no panties, I could feel an un- accustomed draught as I moved, I was stirring at the naked feeling of it. Carefully walking so as not to show a half hard dick we walked toward a door marked 'Gymnasium'. How apt, the word meant naked exercise.

She opened a door, there were a dozen other students, lined along the wall of the gymnasium, dressed much as myself except for a lack of skirts, their dicks were caged in various coloured devices.

"I will leave you in the capable hands of Mistress Harsch."

A sissy was running daintily to vault a horse, obviously her skirt would just get in the way, her naked rear looked delicious as she sailed over the obstacle. She turned to trot back into line, the silver cage bobbed delightfully, more so as she halted and took her place. The last in line to vault, toed the line in front of me, her breasts were probably a 'D' cup, starting to run, they rose and fell alarmingly. The instructing Mistress was level with the horse, she must have a gorgeous view, especially as the sissy landed, her breasts dropped and rebounded several times. I could see Mistress Harsch gazing avidly at her, you can't complain that the instructors were not fully committed to their students.

"You girl" she directed to me, "You're next."

I quickly undid my skirt and stood at the line, the others giggled at me and some even pointed to my dick which hadn't quite returned to a flaccid state. I ran and vaulted the horse, the inevitable happened and my cock flapped up as I landed, flopping down and rebounding again. Mistress Harsch grabbed my arm,

"Where's your cock cage," she shouted, her German accent noticeable.

I stood head down, with my un fettered dick on display.

"I've not been issued with one," I said shamefacedly.

"Freya, give her yours," she directed, you're still a novice."

A lovely looking sissy walked forward. She had a beautiful face, large breasts and long shapely legs. Easing the cage from her, she had to bend her knees, sticking her gorgeous ass out in silhouette. I was smitten, which was soon noticeable to everyone, as my dick rose to the occasion. The lovely looking Mistress Harsch raised her hand and smacked my cock with a resounding slap, which only seemed make it harder, it was a dream of mine to be humiliated by a strict mistress in front of others. I was blushing bright red as I noticed Freya had removed the cage from a cute, small dick, she was just perfect.

A short dark student smirked as she took a step forward and handed a fire extinguisher to the Mistress. A blast of icy cold carbon dioxide blasted my cock and balls, I screamed and bent over in an effort to mitigate the pain,

"Stand up straight," came the order. She smiled as she blasted me again.

Once more, I fearfully straightened my cold, blue body, the icicle like dick, hanging forlornly, beaten into submission by one skilled at such tasks. Freya walked forward and gave a small shrug, the small cock swaying in response, a delightful metronome of her actions. She eyed the Mistress quizzically, who nodded acquiescence, as Freya knelt to fit the cage on me. Her soft warm hands were a balm to my cold nether regions, holding me tenderly she pushed the green metal cage along my length. A curved lever was sticking out to one side, she deftly pressed it, bending down my dick, cruelly, trapping my meat into a U shape. I aren't look at her, any stiffening now would cause agony.

"Turn around, we've all seen you can't control yourself," said the Mistress.

Glancing at Freya, as she stepped back in line, I quickly turned my thoughts to other things, looking at such beauty would only get me in trouble. We were ordered to dress and to go to the classroom.

Mistress Paine took the class today, the classroom chairs had soft seat covers with a phallus built in, luckily Freya and I, as novices, had short, slim ones. Black rubber covered, cock shaped, skewers I'd call them. Freya and I were given cream to help us to settle over them to sit. The lesson was one of pandering to an owners every wish, we were taught about proper sucking techniques and how we should dress when in their company.

Little did I imagine that after just a couple of weeks I would able to sit down almost as quickly as the others, who sank delightedly on their seats, often with the slap of ass cheeks resounding around the room. I checked about casually each day, at the third and fourth year seats. They had longer a phallus with a much bigger girth, I suppose I must learn to graduate to that size. When I got up it was with relief but they often looked back wistfully at the warm rubber 'cocks' they had just vacated.

I put my hand up,

"Mistress Paine, may I go to the toilet?"

She looked up and directed another sissy, "Bethany, the toilet for Lucy."

The youngster went to the front of the class, opened a metal cabinet and brought out a clear plastic oval cylinder. It had a solid base but the sides were shaped so that they flared out into three flat 'petals', two were obviously to sit on but the third was much smaller and was almost upright. The toilet was placed at the head of the class, good job I only wanted a pee, I thought. I raised my skirt and sat on it, everyone was looking at me. For some while the need to pee had been quite strong, suddenly with all the attention I was getting and the humiliation of having to go in front of strangers, I could feel my cliitty stirring. Oh no, the metal cage was lifting, I willed myself to go - please. The cramping of the cage was making things worse, I was getting harder, pain set in but still the metal rose further, nudging the plastic to the front of me.

Suddenly I could pee, it splashed the clear plastic shield, spraying back over my belly and balls, the class laughed. Abject humiliation washed over me, much as my pee was doing before it streamed down the clear walls of the toilet. I finished, a spasm, my cage lifted as the pee came out, bypassing the splashback and running down the outside of the toilet, much to the amusement of the class.

" Wash under the tap, you dirty sissy, then put toilet back in the housing and flush it," said Mistress Paine.

Thinking the ordeal was over, I was wrong.

"Lick your mess from the floor," said the Mistress.

There was no denying the small puddle where the toilet had stood, I knelt to do her bidding, my short skirt riding up, exposing me to the eyes of the class. I felt very vulnerable as I showed off my ass, no doubt there was still a residue of cream after sitting on the phallus. Such a baby, when they could all manage much bigger cocks than me. I stood and awaited further instruction.

"Right it's dinnertime and the chance to introduce the new girl, to the art of sissy dining. She turned to me,

"Undress for dinner, you."

I proceeded to strip off my few garments, standing naked at the head of the class, awaiting my fate, like a good sissy should. A stinging blow knocked me to my knees, I glanced up at Mistress Paine, who looked haughty, in a tight leather skirt, blouse stretched over full breasts and hair drawn back in a pony tail. I knelt next to her shiny, black shoes, close to her black, stockinged legs, wondering what fate would befall me. A student stood and went to the kitchen, returning to stand next to the mistress.

"Your cream of Asparagus soup is served," she announced and presented her ass to me.

No, I thought, surely she doesn't mean. . .

"Well suck your food from her, or we'll be here all day."

I leant forward and tentatively put my lips toward her ass, she didn't wait, her sphincter opened and I saw the soup gush out, all over my face and chest. I quickly got my lips in position to catch the last couple of squirts and licked her clean. Unseen by me another sissy had been to the kitchen and stood bending before me, this time I was quicker and fastened my lips to her ring, even sucking in readiness. A warm meaty meal was squirted into my mouth, some creamed potatoes perhaps then more meat. The last few lumps were soft and tangy, I hoped it was meat. As she straightened I looked between her legs, she was without a cock ring, Freya, I had sucked at the ass of the sissy I adored.

Finally, dessert arrived in the form of the short, dark student. As soon as she bent, I hastened to press forward to suck, too late, I noticed she had started to squeeze the soft brown substance in an all too familiar way. I would get punished whatever my reactions were, so opened my mouth and sucked the brown smelly lump in. It was some form of chocolate pudding, I hate chocolate pudding but the brown alternative would have been a lot worse. I continued to kneel as everyone ate their dinner, the soup now cold and congealed over my body, some dripped from my chin, I angled my thighs to catch it. I surely would be punished if it soiled the floor. Mistress Paine stood in front of me and lifted the back of her skirt,

"Take down my panties and thank me for your dinner."

I trembled as I hooked a finger in each side of black satin panties, easing them down over a curvaceous ass, God she smelled beautiful. I was already leaning in toward her pert ass, my mouth watering at the prospect of kissing her ring. With difficulty,I managed to plant a kiss to her anus.

"Poke your tongue in for a treat, it could be for you or me, we'll just have to see."

I needed no further bidding and stuck my dripping tongue into her, pressing back the tight sphincter until I had gained full entrance. My head was at an uncomfortable angle, my tongue rove up her ass as far as I could get and, there, just at the limit I could lick, there was a hard lump. I scrabbled on the floor for purchase, pressing even more tightly into her ass, she sat back on me, spreading her cheeks as I delved ever deeper with my tongue. I felt the Mistress flex her ass, her sphincter bulged out around my lips, a lump slipped over the surface of my tongue, carefully I scooped at the morsel. Taking care to balance it in the centre of my tongue, I sucked it into my mouth, a curious taste at first and the the flavour of chocolate and cream. So began my downward journey to the subservient sissy I've now become.

As I clawed for purchase my hands had pulled against her panties, now, they fell to the floor, she stepped out of them as she turned to face me. A She-male, I had my suspicions but the heavy cock curving from her loins was simply magnificent. I looked up for permission to kiss this burgeoning weapon, she was eyeing me sternly with a quizzical look on her face.

"Well are you just going to look at it, or are you going to ask for permission to suck it?"

"Ask permission, Mistress," I said.

"Go on then."

"Please Mistress may I suck your cock."

The hard slap appeared to come from nowhere, my head rang, my eyes blurred for a moment.

"Ask again."

"Please Mistress Paine, may this unworthy sissy have the pleasure of sucking on your delicious cock."

"That's better."

I duly kissed at the base of the rising cock, working my way along to the tip, holding the heavy weight that grew by the second. My kneeling position allowed me to see up the skirts of most of the sissies, many wore a cock cage and were struggling to keep their members from swelling, after all I was in an envious position. Some of whose who had no cage showed a quiescent dick nestling in their lap, many were openly engorged, one was even fondling herself, perhaps hoping to cum, then swallow the evidence. The green novice cage I wore was a heavy, metal contraption with short spikes on the inside. That was painful as I started to suck at a thick cock, the spikes were only too evident and the rigid cage was preventing my trapped dick from reaching the same state. Tears were streaming down my face, the pain was excruciating but I sucked because I wanted to enlarge her organ even more, perversely so did mine, trapped so cruelly, that blood started to drip on the floor.

I licked my lips and slid them over a half hard cock head, my tongue welcomed, a rubbery, compliant bulb, an awakening monster. She pushed, forcing the semi solid mass into my mouth, I've never had my mouth so full, the tip was thrust against my tonsils, my nose still a long way from her belly. I was sucking on an enormous cock and loving it. Fearfully, I reached up to grab her hips, she leant forward, my hands slid around her ass naturally, twin globes of loveliness, they rose smoothly from her thighs, no drooping there. I hefted their weight, they were mostly muscle, as was the mouthful I held in worship. Easing it out, I kissed back down it's length, the hard cock was a beauty to behold, it's foreskin retracted from the head in all it's glory. My lips clamped to one side, I swayed my head to and fro, moving the slippery foreskin to cover the shiny head, watching it catch on the bulbous base before sliding rapidly toward the tip.

Ahh, the tip how could I neglect the eye in my ministrations? Holding the shaft I put my lips to the tip, gently kissing and caressing the eye with my tongue. Mouth wider, I engulfed the head and slid wet lips down the shaft, only to reverse the direction and feel the ridge of her glans beneath my lips. My tongue flicked around that groove, exciting the nerve endings and making her jerk in response. How I loved the feel of a shemale cock, she was sensual and perfumed, the epitome of woman and yet I wanted to suck her to orgasm, bathe my tonsils in the salty, sticky ambrosia of life.

To that end I gave just a gentle suction, holding the shaft a tender grip, to slide to and fro. It seemed to come alive in my mouth, growing and pulsing as I stroked it.

I kept up the stroking and sucked gently, I wanted to take my time over this, sucking her to the brink, then easing off, just edging her, teetering a step away from the orgasmic peak, almost about to cum but not quite. Saliva coated lips were just sufficient to maintain her arousal but no matter how much she tried to slam her cock into me, I would not increase her sensation. She moaned,

"Come on you bitch, make me cum."

Wonderful, she's just where I want her, almost at climax, perhaps a little more wanking and a touch more suction, the nuances were very delicate. As I sucked harder, so she tried to ram more cock into me, that's not going to work because I relaxed my mouth, therefore no suction and no friction in a loose lipped mouth. She grabbed my ears, trying to make my head move to and fro, I held still, no friction there. Holding my nose, she clamped her other hand under my jaw, so I couldn't breathe, hoping for some suction. I held what little breath I had, keeping her teetering, I couldn't keep this up much longer but her hands were moving fast, yearning for release, whereas I was slower, able to breathe as she moved her hands to the back of my head, pressing me tight to her crotch.