Mistress Del!

Story Info
She's a unique Goddess!
1k words
3.2
21.2k
3

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Del leaned in to young Ned, kissing his neck and his lips, and then she began kissing down his narrow chest to his raging hard cock.

Ned was completely insane with desire.

"My old girlfriend used to snort cocaine off my chest before she..."

But Del leaned over and put a long red nail to his lips.

"Darling Ned...don't talk about dirt bags you used to date...

You're with me now and I think drugs besides pot are scummy and gross...

Just enjoy my mouth on your thingie, okay?"

Ned "Shoemouth" Phibbs was really enjoying the last three months, dating his brother's ex-fiancée, Adela Harrod.

She'd just come out of her Dad's house where he was landscaping, and invited him to go to dinner with her, and it had gone really well since then!

Not only was the sex great, and she had helped him get his GED and a job in her uncle's brokerage downtown.

Yes, but she had also transformed his wardrobe from punk-rock to preppy.

Yes and convinced Ned to stop running with his loser thief friends...and she called him Ned, as he wasn't a thug anymore.

Del looked a lot like Christina Hendricks from that show "Mad Men" all boobs and red hair, full lips and big eyes, and what a great time she was giving him!

Now Del was sucking Ned's dick for all it was worth.

Yes, and he was gasping and moaning, and very close to cumming...when he felt Del, cock still in her mouth, reach up and twist his right nipple.

"Ooow!" Ned was shaken. "What the hell?"

But Del kept on sucking, and he began getting much, much more excited as her soft full lips went up and down on his struggling organ.

She let go of his nipple and sucked faster and faster, getting him so excited that he felt the orgasm approach...

And then she gently punched him in the balls.

As Ned screamed, Del took his cock out of her mouth.

"I am trying to get you to enjoy the orgasm, sweetheart" she said affectionately, as she went down and lightly nibbled on his scrotum.

"See, you'll enjoy the sex experience more if you delay cumming, and quite frankly, it's easier on me.

Waiting for you to cum in my mouth?

It's like being tied to a railroad and worrying a train's going to wreck on top of me..."

Ned looked at her in some horror.

Hey, but Del returned her oral attentions to the tip of his cock, and then took it deep in her throat.

Slurping and sucking.

Ned got quite excited and almost forced his dick down the girl's throat...and again she pulled back.

"I've got to quit this blowjob or calm you down somehow, Ned.

"I really want to take my time with you, but you have this premature ejaculation issue...and I have to slow you down a bit, honey."

"But Del, I—"

Ned was going crazy with desire, but this pain shit was really freaking him out.

Yes and he wanted to CUM, dammit, and then go back to sleep.

"We can stop the oral sex completely, or you can work with me on calming down." Del said brightly, sitting up and looking at him.

"Of course I don't want to stop—"

"Okay then. I really love my relationship with you, Ned, but honey, you cum too fast in my mouth, and frankly, you cum before I do when we fuck...

So you need to learn some self-control."

Del took a metal coat hanger from the closet and came back and began kissing and sucking Ned's cock again, and of course he became very excited.

This wasn't really his fault, Ned thought.

He'd run with a crazy crowd, and fucked a lot of trashy girls, as well as strippers and prostitutes, and had never really gotten into the whole "take your time" thing in sex.

And he'd had an old girlfriend, Norcia "The Snatch" Pilkington, who had told him he'd cum too soon.

Norcia had just put up with it, and probably masturbated herself afterwards...

Yes and of course Ned really knew in his heart that to hold on to Del, he had to be more considerate.

Del again brought Ned to the point of near orgasm, and she smiled and told him to hold back.

"I'm going to ride your cock, now, and I don't want you to get too excited, because you might cum before I do, and I don't find that satisfying—"

But then she saw a tiny bit of semen escaping Ned's dick.

Pulling back, Del took the coat hanger and whacked Ned's cock about five times until it was halfway limp and Ned was crying.

"Ned, you don't need to cry honey." Del said tenderly.

"Remember it's me—I got the tattoos removed for you, and paid for it myself, I told your psychiatrist he could take you off the Prozac...

I got your parole officer to leave you alone, and I paid your drug debt to the crack man. I love you!"

Tears streaming down Ned's face, he nodded.

Del was again stroking his cock as she spoke, and suddenly he was hard again, and she mounted him, riding his stiff organ in her small vagina.

Slowly up and down....

And then Ned thrust, and came, hard!

He just couldn't help it, and he grabbed Del's boobs clumsily and jammed it...true, they'd been screwing for less than a minute, but he was ready!

And after Del got off, she looked sorrowfully at Ned. "I think we're through, honey...

I didn't cum, and I'm sick of this."

For an hour Ned begged and Del shook her head, but finally, she told him that she thought she had a way that he could learn to hold it back!

And then she got the ropes.

Tying Ned to the bed, wrists locked on each bedpost, Del got up and twitched her cute little naked rear into the other room, coming back with a short, heavy whip about two feet long.