Mistress Desires Your Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get steamier for Dierdre & Garrett.
4.9k words
4.44
17.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday 7AM

Garrett awoke and for a few moments just laid silently spoon fashion behind Deirdre. He breathed in the smell of her and slightly tightened his arm around her waist. As he listened to her quiet breathing, he marveled at how at times like his he was always overcome with such an intense desire to protect, care for and always to please the woman in his arms. He recalled her words from the night before; "You are making your Mistress very happy tonight, Garrett." And once again felt the same mixture of pride, and happiness, and desire. He eased silently out of bed and headed to the shower.

10 AM

The rich aroma of Jamaican coffee filled the kitchen. Garrett heard the sound of the shower stop and knew that in a few moments Mistress would be downstairs. He poured a fresh cup of coffee and added the proper amounts of sugar and cream and placed it on the table. He opened the refrigerator and took out the bowl of cantaloupe, strawberries and pineapple he'd sliced earlier and spooned some into a smaller bowl and placed it on the table.

He briefly wondered what his staff at the office would think to see their boss in the kitchen clad only in boxer briefs busily preparing breakfast for his Mistress. He chuckled to himself to think what they must have made of his erratic behavior of the past week and his sudden "illness" on Friday. He hardly ever took a day off, but getting to the beach house ahead of Mistress, and making sure things were in order had required it. He folded a napkin and placed it beside the bowl of fruit and added a fork, just as Deirdre stepped into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Pet" she said.

She wore a short white silk robe loosely tied at the waist and nothing else. The white fabric made a nice contrast against her smooth brown skin. Her hair was casually pulled back into a loose ponytail.

"Good Morning Mistress."

Garrett greeted her in the center of the kitchen and she playfully pinched one of his nipples. He winced as its soreness reminded him of last night's play. A wicked gleam flickered in her eyes as she saw this.

"Mmmmmmmm, coffee smells wonderful," she said walking toward the table.

He watched her as she walked, admiring the easy comfort she had with her body. Deirdre was curvy, buxom, but unlike many women above a size 12, she was not in any way self-conscious. Instead she moved like a woman whose body had been worshiped well and often. Indeed, Garrett would without hesitation pay homage to her at this moment if she so wished. He felt his cock stir at the thought. Deirdre turned and sat at the table and caught him admiring her body and smiled a secret smile, which she hid with a raised coffee cup.

As she ate breakfast, she asked Garrett about his work and learned of what new developments there had been in his life during the months since they'd last seen each other, and she told him of hers. As they talked, Garrett moved about the kitchen, preparing a marinade and placing steaks in it that would later be grilled for dinner. He came to refill her coffee cup and she placed a hand on his arm.

"Sit a while with me Garrett."

He sat with her, placing the coffee pot on the table nearby. She stroked his thigh underneath the table. God he loved having her hands on him. She looked thoughtful for a moment and Garrett wondered if she had something serious on her mind. But then she blinked, and smiled at him. And that old familiar surge of protectiveness and pride and desire flooded through him again. She lightly brushed her palm against his chest, making contact with his tender nipples again and sending a tingle through his body.

"I really enjoyed you last night." She said, that wicked gleam returning to her eyes again.

"It is my desire to please you always," he replied automatically.

"Is it?" she asked, leaning closer, her lips almost touching his as she spoke. Her hands roamed over his body caressing his chest and his thighs. He felt weak with desire.

"Yes, Mistress, always, " he whispered.

"Hmmmmmmm. We shall see," she said moving to stand in front of him.

She straddled the chair he was sitting on and opened her robe. She sat on Garrett's lap and wrapped her legs tightly around the chair. He could feel the soft/firmness of her buttocks pressed against him and the heat of her. He knew she felt his growing erection.

"What time is it Garrett?"

He blinked in surprise at her question. He looked at the clock on the stove on the other side of the Kitchen.

"It's 11:00 AM Mistress." He replied, slightly confused.

"Alright," she said. "At 11:00 PM, if you have been very, very good, I may let you cum. But until then, your only concern, your only desire is to please me. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Deirdre had once told Garrett that the consequence of disobedience would be that she'd stay away from him longer. He could hardly bear the months apart now. Therefore, whatever her demand, he strove to comply. She kissed him deeply and hungrily now, and he returned her kisses with corresponding passion. They kissed like this for several minutes then she stood up and took his hand.

"Come here" she almost growled her voice husky with desire. He followed her into the living room and she pushed him down onto the sofa, tugging his underwear down past his hips. "I want those off" she demanded.

Garrett quickly finished removing them. The look on her face was intense and determined, fiery. Seeing her like this immediately quickened Garrett's pulse as well. She knelt in front of him and spread his legs and began licking his shaft slowly up and down. She trailed her fingernails up and down his inner thighs and Garrett let out a long moan. She spread his legs further apart and moved in to tongue his balls, taking first one gently inside her mouth then the other and his legs started to tremble. She knew all of his secrets, all of his tender and most sensitive places.

She looked up at him and smiled then allowed her tongue to travel back up the shaft toward the head swirling around and around before taking just the head between her full soft lips. She worked her lips slowly back and forth over the head and the ridge just behind the head, hearing his moans of pleasure. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feel of him and his taste. Soon she was taking more and more of him into her mouth working in an easy rhythm. Garrett worked his hips back and forth lost in the pleasure he received from Mistress.

She paused, "Remember what I said, Garrett!"

He stopped moving. She patted his thigh gently and flicked her tongue back and forth against the sensitive ridge beneath the head of his cock. He wanted to speak but didn't trust his voice while her tongue was at work there. She chuckled at his silence.

"Oh don't worry Garrett. You know how much I love having you in my mouth. You ARE pleasing me right now. You just concentrate on not cumming."

With that she began sucking him earnestly again and he had to call upon every technique he'd ever learned to delay orgasm.

Gradually she slowed then stopped. She looked up at him. Garrett had his head thrown back and his eyes closed. Even though Deirdre was no longer touching it his dick twitched in the air. He took several deep breaths to compose himself, still feeling as though he were on the edge of orgasm. His heart pounded and he realized he was clutching the cushions of the couch. He opened his eyes and met her gaze. The look that passed between them was one of tenderness and of desire and so much more than either of them could convey.

She lay on her back on the floor now and reached out to him. He moved between her legs and began licking her swollen lips, tasting her wetness. She'd become so excited that she opened up to him, like a flower. He spread her lips and concentrated on her hardened clit, quickly flicking his tongue back and forth across the tip. He was rewarded for his effort by it becoming even harder. He pressed the foreskin back and exposed more of the sensitive nub and began sucking it as she'd sucked his dick. His lips formed the perfect suction and she bucked her hips against him as he continued to pleasure her.

He probed her with his middle finger, sliding it in to find that familiar roughened g-spot. Her back arched and her moans increased when he made contact. He moaned also, causing a vibration against her clit that sent her spiraling even closer to climax. His dick was so hard it was painful and he wanted nothing more than to bury it inside her at this moment. But right now, he could only work at pleasing Mistress. And please her he would. He pressed harder against her g-spot and sucked harder on her clit. She started to tremble. He knew she was very, very close now and he wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could. He worked his finger against her g-spot back and forth harder and harder, never letting up on the suction on her clit. Wetness flowed out of her bathing his hand and he felt her muscles clench inside of her. She arched her back and screamed as her muscles began to spasm. He stroked her like this for a few seconds riding out the orgasm.

When the orgasm subsided, he moved to lie beside her and gathered her into his arms holding her like a child as she shuddered uncontrollably. He rocked her in his arms silently for a few moments allowing her to feel the solidity of his presence. She clung to him tightly with her eyes squeezed shut, taking deep breaths willing herself back into control. When she'd regained her composure, she stroked his chest lightly then rolled away from him and stood up. She didn't say anything but instead walked out of the room and up the stairs. Garret watched her go. He was used to her retreating like this. He got up and looked for his underwear. Damn his dick was still rock hard and throbbing. It was going to be a long day.

A jumble of emotions went through Deirdre as she walked up the stairs. She needed time and space right now. At times like this she felt most vulnerable. Was she falling in love? "No, he's just well trained" she tried to tell herself. As explosive as the orgasm she'd just experienced had been though, she knew that there was more between she and Garrett than just great sex, she simply refused to deal with it. She reminded herself of the other emotional ties their real lives held. She longed to return to the living room and just lie with Garrett and hold him and be held by him, but she was too afraid of all that that entailed. And so, as usual, she retreated.

Saturday 2 PM

Deirdre came downstairs after having showered and dressed. She wore a white cotton blouse and jeans casual canvas shoes. "Garrett" she called to him as she reached the bottom of the stairs, suddenly wanting to be close to him again. The house was quiet. She looked in the kitchen. It was empty. Just then she heard the front door open and close. She turned to see him enter. He was still dressed, or undressed rather wearing only the boxer briefs as allowed when they were alone like this. He carried two gift bags in his hands.

"I was in a hurry yesterday and I forgot to bring these in." he said.

She smiled at him. "Well, I was in a bit of a hurry myself last night," she replied with a warm laugh. She reached to rub his back as he came near her and they walked to the living room together. She sat on the sofa and he sat easily, comfortably at her feet. He offered his first gift. She removed a large dark blue velvet box from amidst beautiful tissue paper. She opened the box to reveal a beautifully crafted crystal clock. This would make a perfect addition to her collection.

"Garrett, this is absolutely beautiful. Thank you." She said rewarding him with another of her smiles.

He silently handed her his other gift. She reached inside the bag and removed a ring box. She held the box for a second or two before opening it. The slim silver band inside was beautifully designed and had the word GODDESS engraved on it. She lifted it from the box to examine it more closely. As she did so, she noticed that other words were also engraved on the band. In turn, she saw the words DIVA, QUEEN and BITCH respectively. Garrett watched her face, waiting to see what her reaction would be. She laughed when she saw the last.

"So you're calling me a bitch, eh?" she said cutting her eyes at Garrett.

"Not in a bad way."

She shook her head, and slipped the ring onto her finger. She squeezed his shoulder.

"Get dressed. Let's go for a walk."

Garrett went upstairs. She smiled after him as he went upstairs.

Saturday Evening Dusk

The sun sank low on the horizon. Deirdre sat in the sand between Garrett's thighs leaning back against his chest. Her eyes were closed and she listened to the sound of the surf.

"I have a challenge for you Garrett" she said without opening her eyes.

"Yes, Mistress," he murmured against her ear. "I want you to make me cum. BUT...you can't touch me below the waist, " she said shifting so that she was even closer to him. They were alone on the beach now. "If you are successful, I will allow you to cum at 10 instead of 11. If you're NOT successful...you will have to wait until tomorrow morning. Do you accept this challenge Garrett?"

Garrett considered the challenge. He had a few questions. "Do I have to make you cum within a certain time limit?"

"No, take all the time you need."

"May we go inside?"

"Yes. Now, Garrett you realize that I'll be resisting. I'm not going to let you get me off all that easily. You'll have to work for it. So, do you accept the challenge?"

He briefly tightened his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Yes Mistress. I accept the challenge."

They rose and walked hand in hand back to the beach house. He turned on a couple of lamps and made a fire in the fireplace. Next he went into the kitchen and returned with a pitcher of juice and glasses. These he sat on the coffee table. Next he sat on the floor, at Deirdre's feet again.

"May I begin my challenge now Mistress?" He asked looking up at her, his eyes full of desire.

"You may."

"May I come up on the sofa with you?"

She looked at him and the way he looked at her. Her cheeks felt warm. She nodded her assent. He slowly moved from his place on the floor and came up on the sofa beside her. He cradled her face in his hands and softly, gently began kissing her lips, savoring them, thoroughly tasting them. Garrett knew Deirdre's secrets too. He knew that her lips were almost as sensitive as her breasts. He took his time brushing his lips against hers, nibbling sucking her lower lip into his mouth. He kissed her like this for several minutes until she began to moan. She turned her face away from him, resisting any further kisses.

He then turned his attention to her ear, gently kissing her earlobe and using his tongue to delicately probe the opening. He made a trail of kisses along her ear and the side of her neck and she shivered at this new sensation. "Damn! he's been paying attention!" she thought to herself. He continued to kiss her neck and back up to her ear. "Mistress, may I remove your shirt?" he whispered in her ear sending a thrill straight to her pussy.

"Not yet Garrett" she said although she really wanted to rip all of her clothes off at this moment.

"As you wish, Mistress" Garrett said, knowing Deirdre was going to make him work for this.

He slowly turned her face toward his and again began kissing her on the mouth again. When her breathing had quickened, he began running his palms over her breasts. He felt her nipples harden underneath the fabric of her shirt and bra. He allowed his lips to travel to her throat, kissing the hollow there and feeling her rapid pulse.

"Mistress, may I please take your shirt off?"

"Garrett, I think I need a drink now." Deirdre said stalling.

Garrett stopped kissing and stroking Deirdre immediately and moved away from her. He poured her a glass of juice from the pitcher on the coffee table and handed it to her. He fought back an urge to smile when he noticed that her breathing had not quite returned to normal as she took the glass from his hand. He became aware of his own arousal also. He shifted his position now adjusting his hard dick. It throbbed almost painfully. He wanted her so very badly.

When she finished her juice and handed him the glass, he asked, "May I continue Mistress?"

She looked at him, and smiled that smile. "Oh, yes Garrett!"

Garrett knew that since Deirdre had been able to regroup, he'd have to come at her strong to regain some of the intensity that had been lost. He immediately began kissing her lips again, deeply and passionately and at the same time he found one of her nipples and began rolling it between a thumb and forefinger. Deirdre inhaled sharply at this. It was as if the nipple were hotwired directly to her clitoris. And in a few seconds all of the intensity of before was regained. He knew her too well, just as she knew him.

When he asked to remove the shirt this time, she allowed him. The bra quickly followed. He bent to one of her breasts, and then licked all around her sensitive areola over and over until she thought she would go crazy from the desire to have him take her nipple into his mouth. He felt her shudder when he began to gently suck on her nipple and gradually increased the pressure. His fingertips teased her other nipple and she moaned and writhed beneath his touch.

He slowly and carefully worked on her breasts, gradually building the intensity, and then backing off. Dimly Deirdre wondered how much time had passed since Garrett had begun working on his "challenge." It was completely dark outside, and Deirdre felt like she'd been riding on this wave of pleasure forever. She didn't know how much longer she could hold off now that Garrett was working on her nipples like this. True, the orgasm wouldn't have the same intensity as ones she could experience by other means. But if she relaxed and gave in, she would cum. She strove to distract herself by running her hands over Garrett's chest. He would not allow her to distract him now. He continued to lash his tongue back and forth across her nipple sending sparks right down to her clitoris. She unconsciously pressed her thighs together, feeling herself growing hotter and wetter.

"Garrett" she said his name hoarsely.

"Yes Mistress," he said around her breast.

She felt herself getting closer. She was breathing more heavily now and Garrett knew just what to do to keep her moving toward the crest of this wave. He imagined how hot and wet her pussy must have been at that moment and he longed to tease her clit and drive her to ecstasy. He imagined her nipple was her engorged clitoris and his tongue seemed to dance across its ultra sensitive tip. "Ahhhhhhhh Garrett!" She cried as she tumbled over the edge.

The quality of this orgasm was different. It washed through her body gently. He held her for a few moments longer and caressed her body gently. For the second time that day, his dick felt hard enough to cut diamonds. She lay back with her eyes closed for a few moments longer, a contented smile on her face. When she opened her eyes, she reached up to stroke his face.

"Well done. So, you do get to cum at 10." She smiled and was silent for a few moments longer, then said, "I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry." She rubbed her stomach for emphasis.

"I'll have dinner ready in about half an hour." Garrett went into the kitchen and soon Deirdre heard the sound of running water.

After a simple dinner of grilled steaks, a salad and baked potatoes the two returned to the living room. Garrett turned on a portable CD player he'd brought with him and the room was filled with the sound of smooth jazz. They sat quietly listening to the music and enjoying each other's presence.

12