Mistress Desires Your Service Ch. 03

Story Info
One last day for Diedre and Garrett.
3.2k words
4.12
14.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday 5 AM

Deirdre surveyed the items she'd placed on the dresser, silently going over the checklist in her mind. She quietly went downstairs to retrieve one last thing. In the kitchen, silent as a burglar, she opened and closed cupboards until she located a large glass bowl. She filled this bowl with ice, smiled to herself then removed the ring Garret had given her the day before and dropped it inside.

Soundlessly, she returned to the bedroom and found Garret still asleep. She placed the bowl on the dresser beside the other items and paused to add one of her favorite toys to the bowl of ice as well, leather handled flogger with varying lengths of delicate silver chain as lashes. Finally she unrolled and plugged in a small heating pad and placed it at the other end of the dresser.

"Fire and ice" she murmured chuckling quietly.

She picked up her "outfit" and went into the bathroom.

Garret awoke to the sensation of all of the covers being suddenly snatched off of the bed and a startling snap of Deirdre's riding crop dangerously close to where he lay. He jumped in spite of himself.

"Position One!" she commanded. Her voice left absolutely no room for questioning.

He immediately rolled over onto his stomach and spread eagle, assuming the required position. She knelt beside him and pressed the back of her hand against the back of his neck. Her hand was warm, very warm in fact, but then he felt a shock of cold metal that somewhat puzzled him. She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Guess. . . which. . . side."

He struggled to clear his sleep fogged brain. He knew that this was clearly the back of Mistress' hand. That was too easy, therefore not the answer she was seeking. Her other hand still held the crop which she snapped against the side of the bed this time saying

"You're thinking too hard!"

She pressed the hand against his neck harder. The cold metal touched him again. The ring! The cobwebs fell from his mind and he peered at the alarm clock on the bedside table. The red numbers read 5:20.

"Which side?" he repeated her question in his mind and thought through all that had happened in the past few minutes. Why was she waking him up like this at 5:20 on a damn Sunday morning? BITCH!! His body stiffened when the word snapped into his mind. Deirdre's low chuckle let him know she'd watched him come to this conclusion. She'd been watching his face and had seen the disorientation, then concentration and finally startling realization. She leaned close to his ear again. He felt her breast press against his back.

"Very good! You thought it, but you didn't dare say it, did you?"

Garrett remained silent. She traced the edge of his ear with the tip of her tongue now and he shivered.

"You have permission to speak," she purred.

"No Mistress." His voice was barely above a whisper.

His heart pounded and he could feel himself growing hard and knew that soon lying on his stomach unable to move was going to be a challenge. She bit his earlobe hard enough to make him wince then moved off the bed and away from him. He heard her moving around on the other side of the room behind him but he dared not turn to face her. In a minute or two she returned and placed something unseen on the nightstand.

She walked around to the other side of the bed so that Garret could see her in the pale morning light. She wore a black lace bra with matching cheeky panties a black garter belt and black lace topped stockings. Knee-high black leather boots completed the look. In her hands were wrist and ankle restraints. She carefully placed these on Garrett and bound him to the 4-poster bed. Next she covered his eyes with a simple blindfold.

When his eyes were covered, it seemed to Garrett that all his other senses became more heightened. He heard Deirdre's breathing and the soft rustle of her lingerie as she moved closer to him. He smelled the faint scent of Ylang-ylang and sandalwood when she leaned near. She traced a pattern on his back with the slapper end of her riding crop, delicately sweeping the leather around in swirls across one shoulder blade then the other before moving down onto his lower back and the tops of his buttocks. She teased the cleft between his cheeks and then moved to his sensitive inner thighs. Gradually she worked her way all the way down to his feet, pausing to even run the end of the crop along his bare soles. After that she slowly and meticulously worked her way back up again. Garrett's body was fairly tingling.

She struck him several times with the crop across his buttocks one cheek then the other before repeating the process on the backs of his thighs. He felt the hot stripes criss-crossing his now tender backside and briefly wondered how many welts she'd raised.

Deirdre removed the chain flogger from the bowl of ice and trailed the chilled chains across Garrett's buttocks, smiling at his sharp intake of breath as she did so. The unexpected shock of the cold chains sent chills up his spine. She continued to move the flogger all along the areas she'd so expertly warmed with the crop and Garrett moaned in response.

Deirdre returned to the dresser and placed a pair of metal nipple clips on the heating pad and laid the flogger she'd just used beside them. Next she picked up a small lightweight paddle, similar to a ping-pong paddle. She silently moved to the side of the bed and stood watching Garrett.

He lay perfectly still, listening. Deirdre waited until he'd relaxed a bit then swatted him soundly on one of his buttocks with the paddle. She delivered several rapid- fire blows to alternating cheeks, striking a slightly different area each time. Soon, Garrett's butt felt as if it were bathed in fire. His breathing quickened and he was also painfully aware of his erection beneath him.

He felt the familiar kick of endorphins that always came when Mistress took their play to this level. Deirdre added the slim chain she sometimes used to connect some of the nipple clips of which she was so fond to the bowl of ice. She picked up a handful of cubes as she again turned her attention to Garrett. Holding a few cubes in each hand, she slowly rubbed them all along Garrett's lower back, buttocks and thighs. The sensation of the melting ice brought shivers that had nothing at all to do with being cold. Deirdre again smiled as she noticed his toes curling.

"Very nice" she said leaning close to his ear.

She placed her ice-chilled hands against his sides and trailed her fingertips along his ribs, tickling him lightly and chuckled when he squirmed.

"Such a delicious ass," she murmured before biting him lightly just where his thigh and buttock met.

She continued to kiss and nibble at his buttocks, savoring his taste, his smell, loving the low moans that came in response to her actions. She made intricate swirls with her tongue on his tender flesh and unconsciously Garrett began to rock his hips back and forth, grinding against the bed. An abrupt swat with the paddle stopped him.

"Stop that! Are you trying to get off without permission?" Deirdre asked sharply.

He felt warm wetness against his stomach and realized how close he'd been.

"Now I'm going to have to punish you."

She stood up and unfastened his restraints. She directed him to stand beside the bed. He moved swiftly and silently. She placed a hand on his arm and guided him to within a few feet from the dresser.

"Stretch out your arms and bend forward," she commanded.

He did as he'd been told and she guided his hands to the dresser.

"Spread 'em!" she commanded firmly, placing her boot- clad foot between his bare ones and kicking his legs apart.

She reached between his legs and caressed his exposed sac and the lower end of his shaft. She tightened her grip around his jewels and tugged just hard enough to send a small shiver of fear up Garrett's spine. She went to her toy bag and retrieved a mid-weight oak paddle. It's well made smooth handle fit her hand nicely. She swung it a few times, wanting Garrett to hear the sound it made as it sliced through the air. Garrett recognized the sound.

"One of Mistress' paddles," he thought to himself wondering if she held the one with the heart cutouts or the one that had the single letter "D" engraved in it.

"I'm going to give you 25 licks for your little moment of indiscretion there. You keep count. If you loose count, I will have to start all over again. Are we clear Garrett?" She said briskly.

"Yes, Mistress."

Garrett braced himself. He knew that his current position would make every blow from the paddle even more intense. The first blow landed on the lower half of his right ass cheek. Mistress was using the paddle with the heart cutouts.

"One."

She delivered the next 5 blows on alternating cheeks in a regular rhythm and Garrett called out the count. On the next blow, Deirdre swung and stopped just short of striking. Garrett remained silent and she chuckled. She delivered 4 more blows rapid fire.

"Ten" Garrett called out.

She set the paddle aside and caressed his behind and thighs. She stood beside him and stroked his cock, which was now bobbing and twitching for a few seconds causing his legs to tremble. She moved away from him and retrieved the bowl of ice from beside the bed. Taking a few cubes from the bowl she returned to his side and rubbed ice on his burning backside. Garrett moaned as the ice melted, cooling and soothing where the paddle had landed.

"Fifteen more to go," she whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe sharply. She quickly raised the paddle and struck a stinging blow.

"Eleven," Garrett cried hoarsely.

She alternated cheeks and rhythm, feinting a few times in an effort to cause Garrett to lose count. But, Garrett remained focused and counted each blow accurately.

"Twenty!" He felt himself drifting as the endorphin rush intensified.

He tried to slow his breathing and relax a bit. His knees trembled and he could feel his rapid- fire pulse throbbing in his cock. He felt her hands caressing his back. His ass was on fire. Mistress stepped away briefly and when she returned he felt her hand close around the head of his cock in a tight fist. Her palm was filled with a warm slick lubricant. Garrett released a long moan of delight as she slowly pumped her fist back and forth. It felt like entering the hottest tightest pussy he'd ever known.

"You had BETTER not cum! Do you understand me?" She hissed in his ear.

"Yes, yes Mistress," was his nearly breathless reply.

She slowed her strokes to an almost agonizing rate. Garrett wanted to pump his hips but knew he could not. He moaned his frustration. And at that moment another blow from the paddle fell. He was dazed and so close to cumming he almost did not count. The realization hit him.

"Twenty...one!"

She stroked him a bit faster.

"Twenty-two!"

Again she increased the pace. Oh God he was close. He cast about wildly in his mind for some image to distract him, to delay the orgasm that was building inside.

"Twentythree!"

He began to whimper and moan almost incoherently.

"Mistress, please.....please slow down. I can't hold it back much more," he begged.

She did not relent but instead delivered two swift stinging blows.

"Twentyfour! TwentyFIVE!!"

She abruptly removed her hand and Garrett tottered on the brink of orgasm. Deirdre smiled and stood back watching him, admiring the tight muscles in his thighs and back and buttocks. His body was shone as a thin sheen of sweat covered it. He clung to the dresser breathing heavily, his dick dancing in the air as it bobbed and twitched of it's own accord. Garrett could not believe how close he'd been without exploding. He felt like he'd erupt like a volcano if Mistress so much as laid a fingernail on him.

"Very, very good!" she praised him. "So much control, Garrett. I'm proud of you. I know I pushed you hard this time."

Garrett loved the approval in her voice. Pride and joy swelled within him as he basked in the glow of her satisfaction. She tenderly removed his blindfold and turned his face toward hers. The look in her eyes was almost more than he could bear. She caressed his face and wordlessly kissed him deeply, passionately.

"Go lie on the bed, on your back, " she said quietly. Garrett quickly complied. The sheets were cool and felt slightly rough to his tender bottom. He saw Deirdre take something from the bowl of ice but could not readily tell what it was. When she approached him she held nipple clips in one hand, and the chain she sometimes used to attach them together in the other. She straddled him and lightly rested her full bottom on his aching dick. The nipple clips were warm as she placed them. Next she clicked the chain into place and allowed it to fall onto his chest and belly. Garrett gasped. The chain was ice cold. The contrast between the chain and the clips was delightful. Deirdre leaned forward and reached behind to position Garrett at the opening of her sex. She was hot and unbelievably wet. They both moaned as she slowly lowered herself onto him. She rocked her hips back and forth, coating him with her juices working her muscles up and down his shaft.

"Put your hands above your head," she commanded. She leaned forward more and encircled his wrists with her hand, pinning him down. With her other hand she reached for the chain. She placed the chain between her teeth and pulled up on it, immediately jerking Garrett's nipples. He gasped. She rode him savagely now, pulling the chain, pinning him down, gazing deeply into his eyes. The lust, and passion that shone in her eyes spurred Garrett to an even higher level. His dick felt as if it would break the skin. He couldn't ever remember being so hard. He felt her body shudder and knew that she had found just the right angle to stimulate her g-spot. She ground her hips against his and grunted. She was getting close. As her movements became more insistent, she caused Garrett's buttocks to press into the bed. The sensation of the sheet against his sensitive backside and her warm pulsing sex was driving him out of his mind. He groaned and rose to meet her thrusts. "Garrett!" She screamed his name and tumbled over the edge into orgasmic bliss. Her pussy gripped and spasmed around his throbbing cock and he cried out.

"Mistress, may I, please." She gave her breathless consent and Garrett exploded. Time seemed to stand still and nothing else even existed except the flood of sensation that swept through him. His body bucked wildly and he cried out. The orgasm seemed to go on forever, he couldn't stop it, didn't want to. Even when the flood of semen subsided, the contractions did not. Deirdre lay on top of him and held him, caressing his arms and murmuring softly as he rode out the waves. At long last, he drifted slowly back to earth. When he opened his eyes, she lay beside him smiling. An overwhelming rush of tenderness swelled in his heart as he looked at her. He turned on his side and reached out to her, wrapping himself around her. She hugged him close and they lay together like this silent and content.

Sunday 10 AM

Garrett placed the final item on the tray he'd prepared: a small grocery store bouquet. Deirdre smiled that smile at him as he entered the bedroom. He carefully slid the tray onto the bed beside her.

"Is there anything else I can get you, Mistress?" he asked as he stood beside the bed.

She surveyed the tray. There was fresh fruit, coffee, muffins and whipped butter. She breathed in the smell of the warm muffins.

"Mmmmmm banana-walnut! No Garrett, this is just fine. You may join me."

She patted the bed beside the tray as she said this. Garrett slowly and carefully sat on the side of the bed then slid into his place beside the tray, each movement reminding him of his early morning session with Mistress. Deirdre noticed this also and felt a slight tingle of desire as she remembered using the crop then paddles on his body. She lifted a coffee cup and took a sip; perfect, as always.

"I have really enjoyed you this weekend," she said giving him another of her smiles.

"It is my desire to please you always, Mistress."

Although this was an automatic response, it was also a heartfelt one. Garrett watched her as she picked up and buttered half of a muffin. There were times that he became single minded in his desire to please her. Everything else simply ceased to exist. This was the case during the days they had spent together. But now, their time together was nearly at an end, and thoughts of 'real' life were starting to surface.

"Are you hungry?" Her question broke his reverie.

She offered him the other half of the muffin on the tray, and he took it silently, hardly tasting it when he ate.

"What's on your mind, Sweetie?" She caressed his arm. He shook his head.

"Just thinking about all I have going on at work. Sorry."

Deirdre sensed that this was not the complete truth but decided to let that pass for now. They finished their breakfast, making small talk, although neither would speak on what was really on their minds.

Garrett carried the breakfast tray downstairs and busied himself cleaning the kitchen, removing leftover groceries from the refrigerator and taking out the garbage. Next he drained and cleaned the hot tub. By the time Deirdre came downstairs it was well past 11 AM. She was dressed in casual slacks and a lightweight sweater and her hair was pulled back into the customary ponytail.

"It'll be time to head back soon." Regret was evident in her voice.

Garrett nodded but did not speak. Instead he went upstairs to bring down the suitcases. He wondered how many months would pass before he was again summoned. Deirdre had a way of staying away from him long enough that he'd gone through the cycle of becoming so angry and frustrated that he'd have vowed not to come when called then come to the point of being willing to do just about anything to simply hear her voice or feel a single caress. It was always when he'd begun to feel as if he couldn't the longing for another day that the call would come. Any other obligation immediately became secondary. The only thing that mattered was that Mistress desired his service.