Mistress Di

Story Info
She makes her poor hubby cry!
3k words
3.79
43.9k
11

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Di gently stroked Trent's dick with her red nails. "You like that, Trina, you little bitch?" she whispered softly in Trent's ear. "Mama may want you to go suck some dicks for her later worthless little tranny-bitch."

She lay next to Trent in her low cut blue velvet embossed chemise and scalloped lace trim. Trent, for his part was wearing pink stockings and high heels, and had binder clips from the office on his nipples and balls.

Di supported her blonde head with one hand as she stroked Trent's penis with the other. Trent was lying prone, his hands secured to the bedposts with clothesline, and his ankles tied together as well, so he was for the most part, immobile.

"My goodness your hotdog is at the boiling point, Trina baby." Di said, grinning. And it was true. Trent was on the verge of cumming, but was lying very still, hoping that Di would jerk him just a little too long, but she was too smart for that.

Di let go of Trent's dick and just began tracing the edge of his bulbous cock head with a lone, crimson-tipped forefinger. Pre-ejaculate streamed out of Trent's glans like a leaking sewer.

"Well, I've been locked up for some time in the CB-6000." Trent said, trying not to sound like he was hinting around. Boy, Di had really taken to chastity play, Trent thought, breathing in his nostrils as his wife continued to maddeningly trace little lines on his pulsating schlong with her index finger.

"Oh Jesus I'm horny." He had to be careful. Di had made him eat a cake of vile yellow laundry soap the last time he'd used profanity but she was making him so horny!

Trent gasped and moaned, and then suddenly Di reached up and twisted Trent's binder-clipped nipple violently, and then returned to her tender ministrations on his cock. Di trailed the finger down Trent's suffering shaft and then back up it, giggling deep in her throat.

"Such a nasty little slut, my Trina." Di said lazily. "Remember last month when I had you in full drag, and we walked down Buttermilk Boulevard, and under your skirt you had a fat butt plug strapped in your anus?

And electrodes on your balls, and I kept zapping you with my pocket remote, and we ran into your work buddies, Joe Colfax and what's' his name Edgecumbe, and I said you were my girlfriend, and Edgecumbe pinched your ass, what a little whore you were I should have told them who you were and had you suck their dicks, Trina you are just a tramp "

Trent gasped and blushed with humiliation, but his dick got even harder

Trent knew at heart he was a happy and very lucky man. He'd fallen hard for Di, she was a full lipped and Germanic looking, huge titted blonde with long, sexy legs the works. She was witty and bright, a graduate student in (left wing) Peace Studies conflict resolution. How had that worked out!

Just a nice, peaceable girl. Trent had fantasized about Di teasing and denying him and locking him in a chastity device, whipping his bare bottom and having him naked around the house while she was clothed.

But at first Di didn't really understand. "I give a great blowjob," she'd protested" Don't you like my blowjobs?" It weirded her out that Trent had just wanted to lick and serve at her pussy, it really did.

Trent had tried to explain that yes indeed he did love her oral sex the full lips around his cock, and she was a swallower, but as a submissive, he just didn't think he deserved it.

Di had looked at Trent's femdom websites with amusement. "These guys in the French maid outfits are hilarious." But when Di had finally agreed to take Trent's trousers down and whip him with his mother's old wooden spoon, a spark had entered her eyes.

And then she'd teased Trent's dick a few times, usually bringing him at the end to a big messy orgasm, with her hand or her mouth.

But they'd gone to a PainCafe event (Di, a fairly private person had been fairly reluctant about this) and then had met the Shiveleys., and within about six months Trent had been locked in the CB-6000 chastity belt.

And this had been the culmination of his fantasies. But there was a huge difference between jerking off to a story about a husband being locked in a belt for 90 days, with lots of teasing when he was tied up, and the cold reality of the situation.

The experience was a tough one. The first time locked in the belt had been so exciting. "Tell me if you want out, babe." Di had said to Trent but he'd loved it. He'd eaten Di out five or ten times a day it was a three day sentence. Di would, after he'd made her cum a few times, tie his hands and unlock the belt and play with his wiener and then lock him back up again whee!

And she paraded around in a Merry Widow negligee, and drove him crazy, but at the end of the seventy-two hours she unlocked Trent for the last time and they had crazy sex, fucking and sucking for hours!

And that had been at the beach house when they were on vacation and they began doing chastity weekends for a while and then, it had become gradually more

Now Trent was brought back to the present as his wife's single finger massage ceased, and she returned to the loose grip on his knob and the top half of his stiff rod, rubbing faster and faster, chuckling as Trent attempted to thrust his hips, pushing his dick into her little white feminine palm and Trent gritted his teeth, trying not to beg!

2:45 pm

Diotima Liczenski felt sorry for her poor husband as he tried to argue with her about moving her lover into the house. Trent was so masculine, so competent looking in his mohair sweater so many guy-type roles, a manufacturer's representative. of Imslund Electronics, running back at Buttermilk State U., Gulf War vet, National Guardsman, former FBI agent, County Little League baseball Commissioner, Scoutmaster, coach of the Buttermilk County Boy's Club basketball team, president of the Buttermilk Falls Rotary a rugged, masculine guy.

Who would imagine Trent as Trina, chastity-belted, wearing a pink nightie and high heels, sucking Larren's dick, preparing it for hardness to be poked into Di's waiting vagina?

"No, I understand I serve him as a submissive, Di, but I just not to live with in the house, honey." Trent looked miserable. "Diotima, please understand."

"Where did all this attitude come from, Trent?" Di asked, smiling, with a hint of annoyance. "I thought your work with Master Ballington might have pounded a bit of the testiness out of you, hon."

Trent winced, thinking of Master Ballington and his razor-wire whip and the time he'd had to rim Ballington's ass all that shit in his mouth. But Trina was nothing if not a little bitch, right? Trent recalled Ballington's solid oak St. Andrew's cross, his whipping block, bondage bench, mesh cage, blackout cage, suspension hoist and devious restraints with some horror.

Diotima's thoughts were more on her first mentor Sondelius, the slave, or submissive who had trained her in the arts of domination "Trent is a macho guy, but he's just as submissive as a bookworm like me, and his training will go well after all, he brought you into the scene, right? So we just need to do a little work on him."

Sondelius's wife, Cybel, kept him usually locked in his room when he wasn't out at work. What a good sub he was! Cybel was lucky to have him, and how Di would like it if she could make Trent be so submissive

She and Trent had met Sondelius and Cybel Shively at the PainCafé, a BDSM oriented club, hotel and restaurant here in Buttermilk Falls. At that time, Di had been very reluctant to play BDSM games, she thought people who hung out at the PainCafe probably were in dire need of therapy.

But she liked Cybel and Sondelius, they were not preppy, athletic types like her and Trent, Sondelius was a law librarian, and his wife worked in a sculpture gallery. But they had a decade of experience in the kinky life and knew what a 24/7 S&M marriage was supposed to be like!

3:15 pm

"Trent, I need a man around the house" Diotima said, smiling gently. "You understand. And he would be good for you Larren are a great guy, and he's assisted in your training. This isn't racist, is it? It's not because he's African-American?"

Trent's butt still hurt from the morning. At the end of his long teasing session, Diotima had said "Well, time to lock you up so you can make me lunch."

But Trent had broken down. She'd looked especially appetizing while she'd teased him, flashing cleavage and panties and she'd kissed him a few times, sexy, sloppy kisses, and her naughty nails had just scraped his poor wee- wee into almost insanity. Usually Trent was able to grin and bear it when it was lock-up time, trying to remember that soon the three months would be up and he could jerk off again but it had been too much this time.

Trent's balls were cum-logged, and it was just driving him out of his mind his beautiful wife was fucking Larren Watts, their landscaper their yard man and all she'd do for Trent was give him a little tease sure it had been a fantasy for a long time, but Jesus.

He was so horny. "P-please Di, I'm so desperate to cum, it's been forty-two days, honey." And the constant stimulation. All the college girls in the street, and the secretaries and typists at work, had driven him crazy.

And, insanely, he'd given a photocopying job to Kysia, the waitress at the PainCafe, and since she knew about his chastity belt, she constantly was sitting on his lap in the office, and making him go down on her as she sat behind his desk Kysia was a gorgeous girl with incredible long curly red hair and jumpin' boobs and it drove him nuts and made him even hornier when he came home!

But his pleading eyes had had no effect on Diotima, who had briskly pulled her hand away, saying "You get to cum once every ninety days, and that's it. I'm not going to tease you any more if you have these tantrums when I stop stimulating you. How'd you like to be continually locked up with no cock-bathing or tease breaks for three months straight, my little Trina-whore?"

By this time Di had locked Trent's dick back in the CB-6000 (though it had been no easy job stuffing his erection back in the cramped plastic) and then Di untied Trent's ankles. Immediately Trent began kicking his legs rebelliously.

"Damn it, Di, it's been too long! I'm really, really horny. Can't we just forget the kinky stuff this time, Diotima I know you won't fuck me anymore, now that you're seeing that black, but couldn't I just jerk off, briefly, please?"

Di's eyes narrowed and her brow became thunderous. Trent could tell she was getting angry. "Trina, don't be a crybaby I'm not going to unlock and tease you on Friday if you act like this, and if you keep up the attitude "

Trent's mind went back to throwing a fit in the dime store because Mother wouldn't buy him a squirt pistol, and then Mother taking him in the parking lot, baring his buttocks for all to see, and whipping him with her long wooden spoon, that she kept in the handbag.

Diotima was getting angry. But for God's sake they were adults he thought he and Di. Trent was so angry. She treated him like a child.

Trent was a former Golden Gloves boxer, a tae-kwon-do instructor at the Y, a jock and she made him up like a girl and pushed him around like a child, like Mother had and he wanted it, a part of him, but right now he just wanted to cum!

"Di it's not fair, I support you, and now I do all the frigging housework and "

Di snapped. "That's it you're getting a stropping." She began untying Trent's wrists from the bedposts. "Roll over and put your hands behind your head. I'll get the razor strop, and your butt will blister for this one."

"No, not the strop." Oh Jesus. "Please never mind that." Trent said, terrified. "I'm fine honey. I'm-I'm not horny anymore." He wasn't, he was freaked out now. "You're right. I won't mention it again."

But she was implacable. "On your stomach, Trent. Hands behind your head. You're getting twenty for this."

"Diotima please no "

"Thirty. And if you don't roll over by the time I get back with the strop, thirty-five hard ones."

Now Trent was truly alarmed. He had a terror of the strop, which could really cut into his skin. Di was gifted with it, and knew how to make him nearly pass out with the pain. She knew the sensitive area just under his buttocks before the thighs, and could make that tender spot screech with the swishing of the strop it was amazing how much she'd learned in the fifteen months since he'd talked her into that first spanking!

Diotima had drawn blood the last time she'd used the strop, and then mocked him his tears, telling him he was a crybaby sissy boy which had been almost worse than the whipping! "I'm really ashamed of myself, honey I was immature. Please let me take you to lunch."

Di came back with the strop, tapping it in one manicured hand. "Take me to lunch, will you, Trina? With what?"

Trent slumped. It was true all the accounts were in Di's name now and she prohibited Trent from using his corporate Visa cards, even locking them up when he wasn't on business trips.

In fact, when he did go away for work, he had to copy an assigned number of dictionary pages in the motel room which kept him from staying out too late and entertaining clients, not to mention the Breathalyzer she'd give him when he returned.

"After your stropping and an hour in the corner, balancing Encyclopedia Britannica on your head for balance, you'll make me lunch in the kitchen pasta salad for me and a peanut butter sandwich for you. Now for procrastinating further, you're getting fifty with the strop. Now roll over and put your hands behind your neck!"

Sobbing in anticipation, Trent had rolled over, and the whipping had indeed been a vicious one, catching his balls a few times, and Di had had to retie Trent's hands and feet to the bed to get him not to jump off the bed. And then an hour in the corner, before he'd made her lunch.

But after lunch and a glass of white wine, Diotima had been in a good mood, and she'd allowed Trent to dress and watch a little football before calling him into the den and telling him that she wanted her lover, Larren, to move in and help with Trent's training!

"B-but, honey, I just-it's really hard for me. I was really good, you know, when you wanted me to wear all that stuff and suck Larren's dick that time, and I let him whip me when you ordered it "

"Like you could do anything about it sure, Trent, you're a big he-man who works out and plays Rugby every weekend, but let's face it honey, you're a little tranny-boy. You want NEED to be my little bitch, and I don't mind that." Di smiled, and sipped her wine.

"But I need a man, too and you really couldn't fuck me that hard before I put you in slavery, as you wanted and now I don't want to fuck a cross dresser. Larren is all man. He's big, and black, and hung, and he's going to be the loving, but disciplinary stepfather you need.

Remember how you told me about your mother re-marrying, and how Giancarlo was patient when you were bratty at the wedding, but then he took your little tux pants down when you refused to be ring bearer, and whipped you in front of the other guests and then, even though you cried, you did a good job, honey.!"

Trent blushed at the memory. He thought about how Giancarlo had been strict, but loving how he'd made Trent be in by nine when all his friends were staying out till one or two a.m .and how Giancarlo had paddled Trent's bare buttocks in front of the neighborhood girls when he caught Trent smoking a joint in the tree house and how it had made Trent a better man! Top Athlete of the year, National Merit Semi-finalist

"I know it's not easy, honey."Di had said, smiling. "Cybel told me that Sondelius was very opposed to her taking lovers, and having them move in, and how she'd gotten a couple of the guys to take Sondelius into the woods for a camping trip, and how he'd been their bitch getting water, making fires, and getting whipped and ass-fucked and skull-fucked until he was very compliant

And now Sondelius is in his room all the time, writing sentences over and over again, "I worship Mistress Cybel" and of course he doesn't want to he wants to read and watch television, but he's there for Cybel and her lovers he drinks their pee in the bathroom, and makes them dinner, and gets whipped, and his life has never been better and I want yours to be great, too!"

Trent gulped, and knew he'd lost the argument his dick was swelling once again against the chastity device.