Mistress Diana Ch. 02

Story Info
Another white couple joins Diana's stable.
2.6k words
4.33
79.3k
17
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty sat on the edge of the cot hoping that if she cooperated with that tall blonde woman then maybe she could find a way to escape this place. She got off the cot, almost losing her balance as she finally grabbed hold of the bars of the cell.

The heels were extremely high with platforms plus six inch spikes. Patty held the bars tight trying not to fall as she starred out at the tall blonde woman standing in front of Mark. She was rubbing her hands along Mark's chest and kissing his face.

Patty was getting angry as she watched Mistress Diana sticking her tongue out, licking her husband's skin much like a kitten lapping a bowel of milk.

Mistress Diana lowered herself to her knees and began licking around his thighs and teased the tip of his confined penis with her tongue. She glanced up into Mark's eyes who was starring down at her with a frightened expression on his face.

She gave him a devilish smile as she flicked her tongue around the head of his dick. She was kneeling directly in front of Mark and gently rubbed her hands along his thighs while flickering her tongue.

She put her fingers on the curved tube and slowly lifted it enough to inspect his testicles. She reached under them with her free hand and began kneading them softly while watching his expression.

Patty screamed from the cell. "Leave my husband alone! You, Bitch!"

Mistress Diana quickly got off her knees and glanced at the group of black servants.

"Bring that little whore out here so I can teach her a few manors."

Two of the huge black servants picked up Patty under her arm pits and carried her out until she was being held just a few feet in front of her husband. One of the other servants pressed a button which lowered chains from the ceiling which had cuffs on the ends.

The two black men quickly fastened her wrists into the padded cuffs and motioned for the man at the controls to hoist her into the air. Patty's arms were stretched above her head with the spike heels barely touching the floor. Patty soon found out that the only way her feet would touch the floor was if she stood perfectly still.

One of the black servants put a ball gag into her mouth as Mistress Diana stood along the side of Mark with her arm resting on his shoulder. Once she was gaged and bound with her arms stretched above her, she was totally helpless to whatever Mistress Diana had in mind for her.

"There. That will keep your mouth shut until I train you, proper manors."

Mistress Diana walked near Patty and poked her finger into her belly causing her body to sway backward. She moved the palm of her hand tightly against her belly and slowly lowered her hand until it covered Patty's newly shaven pussy mound.

"Mark. You wouldn't believe how smooth Patty's pussy feels. You have very good taste for picking out women." She laughed very loud. "I should send you out to get me more like her."

She inserted a finger between the crevice of her mound searching for Patty's clit. She put her free hand on Patty's ass cheeks so her body wouldn't swing away from her probing finger. Once she found her tiny little target, she began teasing it causing Patty's body to react.

"Yes.... I thought you might be sensitive. I bet you never had a good fuck in your life!"

Mistress Diana saw that Patty was starring at her husband, which caused her to laugh hysterically. She was close enough to reach out and held his confined dick under the palm of her hand.

"Surely you can't tell me that this little thing brought you any pleasure did it?"

Mistress Diana motioned to her servants to bring something. One of the men brought a paddle and gave it to her. She stood back as she swung the paddle and hit Patty's ass causing the pretty housewife's body to sway forward.

She wacked Patty a few more times hitting each cheek until red blotches appeared on her tender white skin. She rubbed the palm of her hand across Patty's buttock's then continued to wack the helpless housewife until she began muffled sobbing with that ball gag stuck in her mouth.

Mistress Diana moved to stand in front of the helpless wife and grabbed her tits and squeezed them tight making her eyes bulge out in fear.

"That's just a short lesson for you to understand what I mean when I say not to speak unless you're spoken too."

She wacked her a few more times with the paddle then got right in Patty's face. "Do you understand what I mean about having good manors?"

Patty was still sobbing as she hesitated to reply. Mistress Diana grabbed her tits again and squeezed and twisted them very hard but being very careful not to touch her newly pierced nipples.

"Answer my question!"

Patty shook her head that she understood as Mistress Diana backed away from the sobbing housewife and turned her attention back to Mark.

"The same exact thing goes for you! Never speak to me unless I ask you a question and your to address me as your Mistress!"

Mistress Diana smiled at Mark as she reached up and examined his hands which were extended way above his head. She felt around until she put her fingers on his wedding band and began twisting it off his finger until it came off. She gave the ring to one of the black servants.

"I don't want you wearing anything that will remind you of this slut!"

She had the servants take Mark down from his shackles and escorted him off to another room while she toyed with Patty. She put her hand on Patty's hip and began massaging her soft skin.

"You're actually a very attractive white woman. A little dumb and naive but with a little training, you'll do just fine."

Mistress Diana kept stroking the palm of her hand on Patty's body and focused back on her pussy mound.

"I bet you're almost a virgin! Is Mark the only male you ever had sex with?"

Patty shook her head that he was and Mistress Diana laughed loudly.

"You, poor dear! I can assure you that I won't allow you to be deprived while your living here. I have something very special planned for your future."

Mistress Diana smiled as she moved around and gave Patty's ass hard wack with her paddle and grabbed Patty's hair. "That was just in case you forgot what I told you. I don't want to hear one word out of you unless you address me as your Mistress and I'm nice enough to give you permission to speak."

Mistress Diana slowly walked completely around Patty taping the paddle against the palm of her hand. Without giving her any warning, she gave Patty another hard swat on her ass causing the pretty housewife to squirm against her bonds.

She placed the paddle on a rack and waked back next to Patty and stroked her ass cheeks with one hand and her pussy mound with the other hand.

"You're going to make a fine addition to my little stable here. Once you're properly trained, you will be given to one of my wonderful black servants. You'll be taught to serve him and worship this man as his wife."

Patty's eyes were bulging out with fear as she listened to her Mistress.

"Oh Yes! There is more!"

Mistress Diana leaned her face near Patty's and grabbed her chin so she was starring into the frightened housewife's eyes.

"That scumbag slave named, Mark will have the honors of choosing the right man to become your new husband from my fine stock of black servants! Doesn't that sound exciting?"

She was interrupted by one of the black servants.

"The truck just arrived with your new additions. Shall I take this slave into the other chamber while you're busy looking over your new arrivals?"

"Yes. Please."

The servant released Patty's arms from the pulley and quickly escorted her out of the room. Moments later, the door swung open and banged against the wall and voices were shouting obscenities. Mistress Diana ran to see what all the commotion was all about.

"Let me go, you fucking pigs! Stop it and let me go . . . Where is my husband . . . I'll have you arrested, for this . . . Get me out of these handcuffs right now!"

Mistress Diana kept her distance as a tall woman with long black hair and huge breasts was brought handcuffed into the room. She was struggling with her captor as she kicked and squirmed in his grip as she was brought into the room.

She was brought and held a few feet away from Mistress Diana as she struggled to break free from the servant's grip.

"Who are you? I want to call my attorney right now! Let me go before I press charges against all of you!"

Mistress Diana kept her distance as she starred at the struggling tall woman.

"Where is her husband?"

That question was soon answered as the door banged against the wall again as a tall man being held by two servants was carried into the room.

"Let me go! ....Where is my wife? ...I demand that you let me go right now!"

He was a tall blonde haired man and very muscularly built. It took every bit of energy of the two black servants that carried him into the room and stood him next to his wife. Mistress Diana thought to herself how the last couple had acted so docile compared to these and knew they would be a challenge.

"Jeannette . . . Thank God your all right! ...Have they harmed you? ...Have you called our attorney yet?"

Mistress Diana stepped in front of the blonde haired man and starred into his eyes.

"What is your name?"

"I'm not saying a fucking word until I speak to my attorney!"

Mistress Diana smiled and starred at another servant that walked into the room to help. He knew what she wanted and retrieved it off the rack and stood behind the tall blonde man and waited.

"Have it your way!"

The servant quickly placed a ball gag into his mouth before he had time to eject but he struggled with the other men as they maneuvered him under the pulley and attached his wrists to shackles and hoisted him up until his toes were barely touching the floor.

"You people are insane! Let go of my husband right now before we press charges and sue you for everything you got!"

Mistress Diana walked in front of the tall woman and slapped her hard across her face. The woman kept struggling.

"You bitch! ....Let go of me right now! You have no right to do this!"

One of the black servants began ripping the husband's shirt off and unbuckled his pants and let them fall down toward the floor as the housewife began kicking her legs out as two servants tried to position her under the pulley.

"Let go of me! .....Take your dirty black hands off me!"

They had to hold her tight as Mistress Diana locked her wrists into the cuffs, and hoisted the housewife up next to her husband. She was still kicking her legs out, trying to hit them as one of the servants pulled off her blue jeans and shoes.

She was still wearing a black thong and a long sleeve blouse. One of the servants got a spreader bar and positioned it between her legs and fit her ankles into the cuffs and secured it to the floor to keep her from kicking them.

"You can't do this to us! I'll have you all locked up for this!"

"What is your husband's name?"

"Fuck you! ...I'm not telling you anything until you let us go!"

Mistress Diana smiled in her face as she replied. "OK. Since you don't want to cooperate, there is no need to hear your filthy mouth."

A servant placed a ball gag to her lips but she wouldn't open her mouth. Mistress Diana grabbed hold of the thong and ripped it off her body causing the bound housewife to yell out but the ball gag was quickly inserted into her mouth keeping her from saying anymore.

"There! ...Now that we have you both under control, let's have a little peek under here and see what we have!"

She started to unbutton the blouse while a servant cut it off her arms leaving her wearing a black bra. Mistress Diana walked behind the bound housewife and unsnapped the hooks allowing the bra to fall free and walked around in front while a servant cut the straps off her shoulders. A beautiful pair of large full breasts was now exposed.

The housewife gave an angry expression as Mistress Diana began squeezing them and cupped them in the palms of her hands.

"Very nice! They are natural too! I like that!"

The woman was still squirming as Mistress Diana reached down and stroked her pussy mound which happened to be shaved.

"Nice and soft but we need to get it smoother."

She reached around and massaged her full ass cheeks and smiled at the woman.

"Very nice! You have a very nice full ass! My servants are going to like touching this ass!"

She kept smiling as she noticed the huge rock on her finger and reached up and started to twist it off but the woman was trying to fight her and kept her fingers clinched together. Mistress Diana backed off long enough to read the document that came with the couple.

"So. Your name is Jeanette and he is Rodney! How nice!"

Mistress Diana walked over to Rodney and fondled his cock until he got an erection. She wrapped her long fingers around it and stroked it a few times while smiling at Jeanette who was trying to break free of her bonds. She knew she was really getting at Jeanette's mind by stroking her husband's cock.

"Too bad! He's kind of got a big cock for a wimp husband! He'll make a nice addition to my slave inventory but I'm afraid that we'll have to lock this thing of his up!"

Mistress Diana worked on his wedding band until it wiggled free of his finger and examined it carefully. "That quite a large diamond for a man's ring."

She starred at Jeanette before giving the ring to one of her servants who placed it into a small bag. She starred at Jeanette who had no intention to give up her wedding rings and turned toward one of the servants and whispered to him and he nodded his head as he walked away.

Mistress Diana walked back and forth in front of the dark-haired housewife until the servant returned and injected Jeanette with a sedative. Mistress Diana smiled as the sedative took effect and reached for the diamond ring and wiggled it off her finger.

It was a large diamond, maybe two carats or larger. She placed it inside the small bag with Rodney's rings and gave orders to another servant to prepare them.

"I want all of his body hair shaved off and make sure you put a small tube on that cock of his. I wouldn't want any of the female slaves to get any idea's around him. Make sure you pack enough ice around his shaft until it shrinks down in size."

Mistress Diana starred one more time at Rodney who was angrily watching her leave the room as she walked out. It wouldn't take long for her to break that couple but right now she had work to do with Mark and Patty who had been prepared for her in another chamber.