Mistress Diana Ch. 03

Story Info
The wives begin their first day of training.
2.2k words
4.36
84.8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Diana entered the chamber where her servants had prepared her new arrivals. Rodney was strapped down to a table with his new chastity tube. His arms were bound over his head and his ankles were secured with shackles.

They had shaved every hair off his body and it glistened from a cream they applied to his entire body. Mistress Diana rubbed his newly balled head and smiled at him. He couldn't reply because of the ball gag in his mouth but she could read his mind.

"Don't worry, darling. I have more plans for you and your former wife!"

Jeanette was suspended between two poles with four straps that cradled her body. Her ankles and wrists were secured with padded cuffs. She was shaven between her legs but unlike Patty, Mistress Diana decided not to pierce her nipples.

Jeanette's head was cradled on one of the straps and her long black hair hung down to the floor. Her legs were spread enough to allow a person to step between them. Maybe to possibly mount her if Mistress Diana so desired.

Patty was suspended in an identical position next to Jeanette. Mark lay on a table in the same manor as Rodney. Mistress Diana cranked a lever and Mark and Rodney's body's began to rise up so they could face their wives.

"There! I wouldn't want anyone getting bored because they couldn't see what was going on with our female slaves."

All six black servants were huddled around the two white female slaves in anticipation to see what Mistress Diana had planned. Their curiosity was soon answered as Mistress Diana divided the six black men into groups of three for each white wife.

"I want to see which one of you handsome studs can bring our slaves to orgasm the fastest. You're allowed to use your tongues only. I don't want any of you touching with your hands or especially with your magnificent black shafts."

One of the black servants began licking Jeanette's tummy as she squirmed and twisted and tried to break free of her tied arms and ankles but the servant continued to lick his way down to her mound and gently licked her slit.

He kneeled down between her spread legs and began licking the slit and making it extremely wet until he slipped his tongue deep inside searching for her clitoris. Jeanette tried to fight the invasion and twisted her head back and forth trying to show her displeasure.

Mistress Diana stepped closer to Jeanette's head and stroked her hair as she smiled down at the dark-haired housewife.

"Relax! My servants have been skillfully trained in the art of giving pleasure to white women. I want you to relax your body and enjoy the wonderful sensations between your legs."

Mistress Diana moved around to Patty who was much more relaxed and accepting then Jeanette and had her eyes closed as the black servant between her legs flicked his fat tongue against her clitoris, causing Patty's legs to begin moving in motion with the male tongue.

Mistress Diana stroked her head. "Wonderful! I'm so glad your accepting the pleasure my servant is offering you."

Mistress Diana smiled down at her face and watched as Patty began breathing strained to breathe through her nose. The ball gag was restricting the amount of air she could breathe as her hips began to move against the tongue.

"I'm going to release your gag so you can enjoy his pleasure. Let yourself go and relax."

She removed the ball gag from Patty's mouth allowing her more freedom as her body began squirming against the black servant. She was straining to hold back her orgasm but her body tightened and Patty let out a loud scream as her belly heaved and her legs tried to kick out.

"Oh . . . Please . . . No . . . Yeah . . .!"

Patty's mind was confused as she tried to fight the orgasm and lost as her hips bucked and she kept howling like a wild animal. The servant skillfully eased his motion on her clitoris as Patty began relaxing.

"Darling! That was so wonderful! Let's see what the next man can do with you!"

Another servant took the last man's place and knelt on the floor and began licking Patty's pussy. Patty seemed to be accepting the pleasure of the men so Mistress Diana felt comfortable leaving the ball gag off for a while as a test.

She glanced back at Jeanette who was still fighting the intrusion of the servants tongue but knew it wouldn't be very long before her body deceived her and she was howling like a wild dog in heat. She'd wait to remove the gag from her mouth. She didn't want to hear any foul words coming out of her mouth and distracting Patty.

Patty was responding to the second man between her legs as the Mistress walked near Mark and leaned down next to his ear and whispered.

"Your ex-wife is going to become my best whore in due time. As you can see and hear, she has already given in to the wonderful pleasures my servants can offer her here. Oh! You'll get your chance to please her soon."

Mistress Diana stroked his chest as he starred at Patty and listened to her speak. "You do want to please her again, don't you?"

She was only inches away from his face as she stroked his head and chest as he shook his head in agreement. She smiled as she gently stroked his body.

"Good. Do you think I can trust you to give her encouragement if I remove your gag?"

Mark hesitated as he starred into her eyes. She smiled as she replied. "I didn't think you were ready for that yet but you will soon! You'll soon learn that your sole purpose in life will be to make sure that I'm pleased. You may not think that way now but you will soon find out that you will be rewarded for your loyalty to me and my servants."

She got his attention when she mentioned, rewarded and kept stroking his head as she continued to speak to him.

"Yes. That's right. You will be rewarded generously with more freedom and the ability to please me and your ex-wife physically."

She brushed her hand against Mark's confined dick and reached between his legs to fondle his testicles. She glanced at Patty who was having another orgasm with the second black servant and starred back into Mark's eyes.

"If you're very good, I'll allow you to have orgasms just as hard as those you see your ex-wife enjoying at the moment. I'll allow her to personally bring you pleasure again as you never experienced in your life!"

She kept fondling his testicles, knowing he was getting aroused as she kept whispering to him about his future.

"That's right! You'll be allowed to touch her again and suck her breasts and lick her beautiful pussy. You'll bring her to orgasms as you watch her doing today! You'll again be able to touch her sweat pussy in every manor and allow her the pleasure of a wonderful cock."

Mark was getting extremely aroused as she stroked his gentiles and gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead. She carefully reached behind his head and unbuckled the ball gag, letting it break away from his mouth.

She kissed his lips and starred into his eyes as she continued to stroke his testicles. She gave him another passionate kiss and looked deep into his eyes and said. "You belong to me now and I want you to encourage Patty to do the things that I ask her to do. Remember that I will reward you with your cooperation."

Mark knew he was helpless to stop her from tormenting him. He thought that maybe if he cooperated with her that maybe he could make his escape and get help.

Mistress Diana could see his betrayal in his eyes, and could sense he would scream out at any moment to his wife and quickly walked to her wall display and brought back another gag for his mouth. This one resembled a baby's pacifier except it was shaped like a small cock with a hole through the center so he could breathe.

She starred into his pitiful eyes as she clipped it shut around his head. She leaned down and gave him another kiss on his forehead.

"I'm really sorry about this, Darling but it's for your own good. I wouldn't want you to get too excited and interrupt your ex-wives fun."

Patty was already on her third servant and she was moaning with pleasure but the really interesting thing Mistress Diana was watching, Jeanette was beginning to respond to the black man licking her pussy.

Mistress Diana expected Jeanette to be the most resistant and had inserted a ball gag with a large hole to allow her to breathe as she reached her orgasms. She stepped near Rodney who was raising his head and watching his wife being licked by the black man.

She smiled as she stroked his chest and felt how softly they had shaved his skin. Rodney was a muscular man and she wanted his head shaved as well as the entire body. He had an expression of deep anguish as he kept starring at his wife's trembling body.

"It appears that your ex-wife has deceived you into thinking she would remain faithful to you. I'm afraid you will soon learn how much of a true whore she really is. Her body belongs to my servants now and she will soon learn the meaning of worshiping and pleasing them."

She licked his face several times with lust in her eyes and reached down to feel his newly encased cock. Her fingers stretched out to feel his testicles as she kissed around his nose and lips. His breathing became more labored as she fondled with his balls.

"I have plans for you, my dear. You will become my personal slave and you will obey me and pleasure me at my command."

Jeanette had held out as long as she could but this servant was extremely talented and finally brought her over the edge as her body began bucking. She was swaying in every direction as she reached her climax.

Mistress Diana smiled as she stroked Rodney's balled head and kissed his forward as she whispered. "You see. I told you she was a whore!"

She held his chin in her hand as she starred into his eyes. "Forget about her! Your mine now! I'll give you much more pleasure then that whore will ever be able to give you!"

She stepped back to observe them all and smiled at the accomplishments she had made that day. She would repeat this for the next few days until Rodney and Mark were mentally broken of any hope that their wives would ever be their loving companions again.

A week had passed since that first day that the wives were strapped down and forced to orgasm but after a week, Mistress Diana was going to give them a taste of mental torture. Just as she had done for the last week, Mistress Diana had the wives taken and strapped down in their usual position.

They were becoming accustomed to the repeated routine except there were other plans of torment for the wives today. They would learn the true meaning of denial today!

The wives learned the fact that if they allowed themselves the chance to orgasm as quickly as they could that their poor tormented husbands wouldn't have to lie there and watch them being licked so hungrily by those huge black men.

Jeanette would be the first wife to learn what Mistress Diana had in mind for the two wives that day when one of the black servants began licking her pussy. He had been instructed to stop once she was about to orgasm! The process was repeated several times for the next two hours to both wives.

They were completely confused and frustrated and began pushing themselves against the eager black lips that tormented their pussies. Mistress Diana could only laugh at the helpless wives. As she walked back and forth watching the humorous spectacle taking place.

The wives were both twisting and turning their hips as they tried to push their torso's back against those black tongues.

She laughed out loud just before she spoke to the wives. "Ladies. I think we'll spend the next few days practicing our hip movements."

She grabbed Jeanette's hair and held her head until she starred into the frightened housewife's eyes. "I want to hear you beg me to allow these big black men to fuck you."

She abruptly let go of Jeanette's hair and gave her a very mean stare as she walked toward Patty and pointed at her face. "Tell me you want them to fuck you!"

Patty began to cry as she tried to look down toward where her husband was laying on the table. Mistress Diana angrily stepped away from her and motioned to her servant.

"He is distracting this bitch from becoming a whore. Unstrap him and shackle his legs and bring him up to my private chamber."

She turned and gave Patty another angry stare as she walked out of the play room. She cried and hollered out to her husband as two of the servants took him away.