Mistress Diana Ch. 05

Story Info
She teaches Jeanette a new lesson.
2.4k words
4.42
67.6k
11
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Diana kept her captives separated from any contact for the next several weeks. Both of the women were being conditioned mentally to believe their cooperation would guarantee the safety and well being of their husbands.

Weeks of discipline were paying off for Mistress Diana and today would be the first day the wives would get to interact with her black servants.

Jeanette was waiting for her in the play area where she had been brought in shackled and cuffed and stood waiting for her mistress. Jeanette had been the most reluctant but with continuous conditioning, she had been turned into one of the best submissive females she ever trained.

Unlike Patty who was scared and frail when brought to her, Jeanette was much more reluctant to adapt to her fate.

Jeanette stood shackled with a short spreader bar attached between her legs with her hands locked in cuffs and a ball gage stuck in her mouth. She was unlocked and ordered to stay standing as mistress moved around her with a paddle in her hand and took an occasional smack at her butt cheeks.

Jeanette was speechless and trembled as she starred straight ahead hoping that mistress wouldn't punish her if she remained still. She had learned what acting disobediently meant and spent many hours tied and being flogged or paddled.

The door slowly opened and one of the tall muscular black servants walked into the playroom and stood just a few feet away from Jeanette. She had been stimulated and conditioned to appreciate the beauty of mistresses' servants but never allowed to touch them or communicate with any of them until today.

Jeanette would be tested today and scored on her progress. Mistress Diana took her hand and rubbed Jeanette's chin and smiled at the woman. She then took her paddle and pushed it up under Jeanette's long dark hair and played with it causing Jeanette's body to shake wondering if and when Mistress Diana was going to strike her with it.

"This is your lucky day, slut! Your going to get the opportunity to convince me today why I shouldn't string you up and whip that smooth white ass of yours."

The servant had entered the room completely naked and stood facing the woman with his huge arms crossed waiting. Mistress Diana smiled at him and winked knowing that he was in for a treat today.

Mistress Diana looked at Jeanette and stood with her legs spread and an angry expression across her face. "I want you to walk to him and get on your knees and kneel down in front of him."

It was a simple order and Jeanette obeyed quickly as she could by getting down on her knees in front of the tall black man.

"Look up in his face, slut!"

Jeanette tilted her head until her eyes focused on his face. He was still starring straight ahead waiting for Mistress Diana to give the woman her next direction. Mistress Diana walked behind Jeanette and laid the paddle down on her skin as a reminder.

"Reach out and touch his thighs. Move her fingers gently over his skin and feel how muscular and toned he is."

Jeanette began to touch him but forgot to keep starring up at his face. "Who told you to stop looking at his face, slut?"

Jeanette nervously tilted her head up again and felt his thighs. "I want to see you put more effort into this and move your hands along his thighs and feel his buttocks and then I want you to begin kissing his thighs and hip area but don't touch his cock yet! Do you understand, slut!"

"Yes. Mistress."

Jeanette touched his body and began kissing his thighs and moved around to kiss each hip as she scooted around on the floor on her knee's.

"Move around and kiss his ass for me, slut!"

Jeanette scooted around and slowly and hesitantly kissed each cheek until she was told to stop and just kept kneeling until she was given another order.

Mistress Diana nodded at the servant and he leaned forward and held onto a chair Mistress Diana put in front of him and walked around and placed the paddle on Jeanette's back again.

"Put your face in his ass crack and start licking him. I want to see your ugly tongue stick way in there and lick him clean for me."

Jeanette started to move her head forward but froze when she got within an inch of his ass and Mistress Diana smacked her ass and shoved her head into his crack.

"Don't make me repeat myself. Do what I say or you will spend the remainder of the day in suspension!"

Jeanette stuck her tongue out and slowly pushed forward until the tip made contact with his skin. She licked and by looking at the expression on her face, she wasn't happy about continuing. Mistress Diana leaned down close to her face to see how she was doing. Jeanette started to move her tongue a little further with each lap.

Mistress Diana helped by pushed her face into his crack deeper until Jeanette began lapping and licking on her own. Jeanette was smacked with the paddle again as a reminder.

"Put your hands on his ass and dig deeper until I see your tongue poking at his anus!"

Jeanette obeyed and spread his cheeks with her hands and pushed her face into his ass. Jeanette licked and slurped until Mistress Diana was satisfied she had cleaned him good and ordered her to stop and crawl around so she was facing him again.

The chair was moved and the servant stood straight while Jeanette kept herself in a kneeling position and starred up into his face.

"Move forward and take his cock in your hand and I want you to lovingly fondle it and smile at it."

Jeanette moved forward and took hold of the huge cock and began moving her delicate fingers around its thick girth and examined it and smiled and without Mistress Diana giving her the order, she automatically smiled up at him.

"Play with his balls and take them in your mouth and pleasure them!"

Jeanette held the cock in her hand as she dug her face into his crotch and began licking and sucking on his huge ball sack. She didn't find this as disgusting as licking his ass. Jeanette carefully sucked on each testicle and lovingly held onto his cock as she was told.

"Suck it! Suck his cock, slut!"

Jeanette moved her face back and starred into his eyes as she slowly took the big head into her mouth and swished her tongue around and popped it back out of her mouth and did it all over again.

"Lick it! Take it into your mouth as far as you can!"

Jeanette took it inside her mouth and began to choke like an inexperienced school girl. She tried a second attempt but with the same results.

Mistress Diana put the paddle down on the floor and took hold of Jeanette's head and tilted her head back.

"You have to alien your throat with the shaft and open your mouth as wide as you can and let it slide inside and relax your throat muscles until you can feel the head pushing on the back of your throat. Now do it, slut!"

Jeanette tried and took the shaft as far as she could until the head clogged up her wind pip and she pulled it back out quickly and choked.

"Listen to me. Slut! Relax your throat and tilt your head back and take a deep breath. I don't want to hear you choking this time. Now do it!"

Jeanette did what she was told only this time the cock went in slightly deeper until she got scared and backed away.

"Do it again. Slut. I want you to repeat it until your nose touches his hair!"

Jeanette kept repeating the procedure and choked every time her nose got close to his hair. She coughed and choked and kept practicing until she was finally able to take the entire eight-inch cock down her throat without choking.

"Practice. Slut! I want you to keep practicing until you can take him down your slimy throat without choking."

One hour had passed and Mistress Diana finally ordered her to stop. Mistress Diana put a collar around her neck with a short chained attached and dismissed her servant and took Jeanette into another playroom equipped with a bed.

There was another black servant waiting on that bed and he was approximately just as large as the previous man. Mistress Diana unleashed Jeanette and gave her a push.

"Go to him and show me what you just learned about pleasing a man with your mouth. I warn you! I'll be watching your very closely!"

Jeanette walked toward the bed as the man laid back on the pillow and waiting for her. Jeanette climbed onto the bed and quickly reached for his cock which was already erect and started to stroke it and leaned down and took it into her mouth.

Jeanette resembled a pro when she lowered her mouth on the huge thick shaft and swallowed it down to her nose and began pumping her face on his cock. Her throat made choking noises each time her face went down on him but she didn't show any signs of coughing.

"See! You perform very well for your man! Have him turn over for you and show me how well you can clean his ass."

The black man flipped over onto his stomach and got on his knees as Jeanette moved around and placed her hands on his ass. There was a slight hesitation from Jeanette so Mistress Diana smacked her butt with the paddle only this time much harder then before.

Jeanette wasted no time moving her face between the crack of his ass and began licking and sucking on his anus. Slurping noises filled the room as she sucked and licked the servant.

Jeanette rolled onto her back and scooted between his legs until his testicles dangled a few inches away from her face. She lifted her head up and began sucking on his balls and used her hand to stroke his cock while she took each ball and sucked and licked it.

Mistress Diana began to rub Jeanette's pussy mound and dipped a finger between her slit and found her extremely wet.

"Oh. You little, slut! You want that big black cock inside you, don't you? Slut!"

Jeanette stopped licking for an instant. "Yes. Mistress."

Mistress Diana burst out laughing. "That will happen only in your wildest dreams. Slut! You have to prove yourself as a filthy white slut to me before I will allow one of my servants to enter your filthy cunt!"

Mistress Diana kept pumping her finger into Jeanette's pussy until she was lifting her hips up to meet her hand. Jeanette was working much harder on the servant's cock. She was so horny and hadn't been screwed since she and her husband had been kidnaped a few months ago.

"I want to see you make him cum inside your filthy mouth. Slut! Keep sucking him!"

Jeanette kept sucking and moved her head up and down the shaft. Her head lifted off the mattress as she swallowed the thick cock down her throat each time. The black man's breathing indicated to Mistress Diana that he was about to shoot his thick load into her mouth.

She smacked Jeanette's butt with the paddle again as she used her other hand to tease Jeanette's pussy.

Jeanette's head was moving up and down really fast until the black servant grunted and Mistress Diana shouted out loud. "Slut. Swallow his cum down your throat. I don't want to see anything white escape your filthy mouth."

The black man groaned and Jeanette kept her mouth impaled on that giant shaft until he pumped his sperm into the back of her throat. Jeanette started to choke and cough but she kept her hand over her mouth and swallowed back anything that she coughed up.

"Lick it clean. Slut!"

Jeanette licked his shaft until every inch of it was completely licked off and clean. Mistress Diana smacked her ass again with the paddle.

"Get up. Slut! You haven't convinced me that your pussy is worthy of having one of my black servants inside it yet!"

Jeanette stood as she was shackled and cuffed and taken back to her cell. Mistress Diana smiled and decided that she would have that slut begging for black cock on a daily basis before the end of the month.

That afternoon, Mistress Diana had Patty brought out into the playroom. She'd already learned sucking technique's last week and she was going to learn the art of begging for black cock this afternoon.

Patty was terrified as she stood shackled and cuffed in the center of the room. Mistress Diana took her hand and rubbed Patty's pussy and felt her soft smooth mound.

"Ah. Yes. You have such a sweet smooth pussy you have. Nice and tight too, I bet! You're practically a virgin, my dear!"

She removed the ball gage from Patty's mouth and walked in a complete circle around the frightened ex-housewife. "I bet you're horny, aren't you my dear little slut?"

"Yes. Mistress."

Mistress Diana's eyes opened wide in surprise to Patty's answer. "Ah. My dear, little whore! I would never have expected you to admit that you're ready for cock. Do you feel worthy enough for me to allow one of my servants to enter that pussy of yours today?"

"Oh. Yes. Mistress. I've been good. I've done everything you asked of me. Please. Mistress. I'll do anything you say. Please don't do any harm to my husband!"

That statement pissed off Mistress Diana about mentioning her husband. "You, filthy little slut! After all I've done for you!"

Mistress Diana took a rubber flexible paddle and smacked Patty across her ass cheeks, causing her to jump forward. She smacked her a second time which made Patty's eyes tear.

Mistress Diana motioned to the servant that was waiting in the room. "Take her out to the rack. I'm going to teach this little slut her manors about begging for mercy on her husband."

Mistress Diana walked directly in front of Patty's face and snapped. "When are you going to get the idea through your thick empty head that you don't have a husband any longer, slut!"

She pointed at the servant. "Take her away!"