Mistress Diana Ch. 06

Story Info
Patty is bred with a black slave.
2.4k words
4.33
133k
29
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark sat in a wooden chair behind a two-way mirror watching his wife in the adjoining room speaking with Mistress Diana. Hi hands were cuffed to the arms of the wooden chair as he sat completely naked waiting to see what they were going to do next. He had been kept locked in a chastity tube for eight weeks while Mistress teased and humiliated him.

Mark smiled as he watched his wife of three years walking around the bed wearing a long pink robe while Mistress Diana lectured her. Her head was moving up and down making a gesture as if she understood something. Mark tried to read her lips but couldn't figure out what was being said in that room.

Mistress Diana opened two doors against the wall and a double bed was rolled down into the center of the room. Patty moved swiftly to fix the pillows at the head of the bed and smoothed out the sheet while Mistress stood watching and smiling.

Mark smiled as he watched his wife which brought a little bit or normality to his life. It reminded him of being at home watching her work in the pick robe. She finished and was in a conversation with Mistress Diana as Mark looked on.

Mark watched his Mistress leave the room, leaving Patty all alone. The door opened and Mistress walked in where Mark was seated.

"Mark? I want you to keep your eye's focused on that little slut in the next room."

Patty was starring into the mirror checking her hair and applied lipstick to her lips just a couple feet away from Mark.

Mistress Diana reached down between Mark's legs and gently rubbed his limp cock between her fingers. His cock had been confined to that tiny stainless steel tube for eight weeks and kept in a forty-five-angle curve. There was a bar across the head enabling Mark to even have a dis-formed erection of any sort.

"Now. I bet that feels much better then having that cold steel around your little thing?"

"Yes. Mistress."

"Would you like for me to keep playing with it while we watch that little slut in the next room?"

"Yes. Please. Mistress. I would like that very much."

Mistress Diana laughed out loud as she rubbed his cock, trying to get him hard. Mark kept his eyes on Patty who was checking her makeup and watched as Patty untied the belt on the robe and swung it open and took it off her shoulders.

Mark gasped at seeing his wife's body for the first time in weeks. She was wearing a black corset with garter straps that were hooked to nude stockings. The corset hugged her waist leaving her breasts exposed. Mark starred at her bald pussy and saw that she was wearing spike heels. The heels must have been 6" long!

Mark watched Patty climb into the bed and postioned herself to look seductive. Mark was beginning to get an erection as he watched his wife.

"Mark. Would you like to join that little slut on the bed for a little old fashion fun?"

"Yes. Mistress. Could I?"

She played with his cock and rubbed his back with her other hand and leaned down and kissed his face. "We'll do just that shortly, just keep an eye on the door in a moment."

A few seconds later the door opened and a tall muscular black man walked into the room. He was completely naked with an erection. His long thick cock pointed straight out. Mark's heart beat faster as he watched the big man close the door and stare at Patty. Patty was smiling and talking to the man as he approached the bed and sat on the edge.

Patty held his hand as they talked. The man leaned over and began kissing Patty as he climbed onto the bed and laid next to her. Mark watched as the big guy circled his arm around her and lifted her onto his lap as they locked in a passionate kiss.

Mark saw Patty's hand between his legs and knew she was stroking his cock but couldn't see it. Mistress Diana was rubbing his own cock as he starred at his wife giving herself to that giant black man.

"Mark. Keep watching her and you'll see that the woman your watching is just a mere image of the sweat adorable wife you were once married to."

Mark watched as they moved around on the bed until Patty was straddling his big legs with his cock sticking up between Patty's. She leaned down so the big black guy could suck on her full tits. She rubbed her hand behind his head while he nursed on them like a baby.

Patty quickly got back off and grabbed a hold of his large shaft with her dainty white hand. Mark watched as Patty lowered her mouth to the large member and began to lower her face until her nose brushed against his skin.

Patty lifted up only to engulf the entire shaft again only this time she twisted her body around so the black guy could suck on her pussy. She lifted her head finally and gasped for air as Mistress Diana laughed as she stroked Mark's cock. Patty had large tits and they were pressed against the big guy's thigh's as she sucked his cock.

"Look at her, Mark. She is nothing more then a slut now."

Mark's eyes were glazed from tears building up but his cock was still hard. Patty was deep throating that man now and worked her lips and tongue on the shaft like a pro. Mark watched how content Patty's eyes were as she lovingly worshiped that cock.

Mistress Diana leaned down and kissed Mark's face while keeping his dick hard. "That's it! I want you to feel excited for that slut. I want you to imagine your watching a movie and you want to see her lover giving it to her very hard."

Mistress Diana kept Mark stimulated but back off every time she felt he was on the verge to cum. Patty lifted her head and turned herself around until she was straddling the big man again. She was stroking the big cock and starring into her lover's eyes. She was saying something to him but Mark couldn't hear them.

Mark gasped as he watched Patty lifting her ass up and rubbed the giant shaft along her pussy slit. She rocked her body and rubbed the head along her slit until finally pushing down and allowing the head to pop inside. Mark watched her body stiffen for a few seconds then she started to rock and push herself down further with every stroke until most of the large cock was inside her tight pussy.

Patty's tits and hair were flopping back and forth as the big man held onto her petite ass while she rode him like a stallion. The man slapped her ass a couple times while squeezing her white flesh in his fingers.

"Mark. Allow me to turn on the sound for you to enjoy!"

She flicked on a button and Mark could hear Patty's voice purring like a little kitten. He could hear her breath and the wind being knocked out of her lungs with each thrust. Mistress Diana began playing with his cock again.

"See. Mark. I've trained her well! Watch as she uses her pussy muscles to enhance his pleasure!"

Mark leaned forward trying to see her muscles moving. Mistress Diana turned on a television screen which displayed a close-up of Patty's stretched pussy.

"See it? Watch! She is as talented as a belly dancer now!"

Mark saw it! Patty was also digging her nails into the black guy's chest as she hung on while being flopping around above the man. Mark saw the wetness that was forming around the man's cock.

"Look. Mark. You're going to see a real treat in a few minutes. Your going to see the actual breeding take place between my slave and that slut!"

Mark watched as Patty slid off the man and switched positions and got on her back while the big guy mounted her. She spread and lifted her legs as the cock slipped inside her wet gaping pussy. Mark watched as Patty dug her nails into his back and began purring like a kitten again. It appeared as if she had been deprived of having black cock because she seemed to be happy having that man deep inside her.

Mark watched as Patty worked hard to make the man cum inside her pussy. Mark didn't have to wait longer then five minutes as the sound of the big man grunting could be heard over the sound system. Mark watched the man flex his hips and banged into Patty hard and held himself still while his seed emptied into her pussy.

"Mark. Watch how he allows his big cock to keep her pussy plugged. He's trying to breed her this afternoon. She'll be given a pregnancy test later this week to determine if she has become pregnant. If not! I will have another black slave breed her and try to get positive results!"

Mark couldn't speak but in his mind he was hoping that Patty wouldn't become pregnant with a black baby. Mark was still holding out for Mistress Diana to allow them to leave. Maybe she was just trying to scare him? Patty maybe on the pill or possibly this man is sterile!

The big guy was pulling out now and Mark watched as the man held Patty's legs high in the air until his cock plopped out of her stretched pussy. Mark couldn't see any sperm through the window so he glanced at the screen and saw a puddle of cum lingering at the entrance of her pussy.

Mark was surprised when Mistress Diana uncuffed his arms and allowed him to stand. She quickly took his arms and locked them behind his back with cuffs again and placed a gage onto his mouth. It was a black strap with a huge ball that she inserted into his mouth. She tightened it in place and put on an attachment.

Mark saw the attachment was a big black fake cock. Mark starred into the other room and saw the black guy fastening Patty's ankles in stirrups at the end of the bed. Her ass was elevated to keep the sperm inside her pussy.

Mistress Diana slapped his ass hard with a paddle. "You're going to be taken into that room where that slut just got screwed. I want you to obey every sound that I speak. Otherwise, you will be dealt with punishment!"

Mark was taken to the room where she had him stand at the end of the bed. Patty had been blindfolded and was wearing headphones and listening to music so she wouldn't know who was in the room.

"Move up between her legs and kneel on the floor. Postion your nose so that the fake cock touches her slit."

Mark did what he was told and got on his knees and moved his head until the dildo tocuhed Patty's pussy. The black man helped spread her pussy lips as Mistress Diana shoved his head forward. She held onto his hair and rocked his face back and forth until the plastic cock was interested inside her pussy.

"See. I promised that I'd let you fuck this slut! Keep pushing forward so that you push his seed near her cervix!"

Mark kept pushing until he was moving in even strokes. He heard the wet sound of the sperm inside her pussy. Mistress Diana held the back of his head and pushed it forward and held him in that position while laughing.

"I want to make sure you keep the seed toward the back near the cervix."

Mark was held a few seconds longer then she moved his again. Mark closed his eyes for the next several minutes until Mistress had him stand While she took off the gage and had him lick the toy clean with his tongue.

She spanked Mark again and pointed at the floor and knew she wanted him to kneel down again. She pressed his face between Patty's thigh's and he started to lick and suck her wet sloppy pussy. Mark didn't care at this point, all he wanted to do was to feel his wife. It didn't matter that he was eating another man's cum from her pussy. He could still taste his wife!

Mark was taken out of the room as soon as Mistress Diana was satisfied that Mark had done his duty! She shackled his arms to a post while she put a little stool down in front of his legs. Mistress Diana was lubricating a weird looking dildo. It was white with a small round narrow point and another small hook on the bottom.

Mark noticed she had smeared lubricant on the little toy very heavily. She kicked his feet back until he was leaning forward and but the point of the toy at his ass and wiggled it around until she got it inserted inside Mark's ass.

She held the palm of her hand on his belly as she slowly and gently moved the little toy inside his rectum.

"Mark. I'm giving you what's called. A prostrate milking. This is going to feel good in a few minutes. Just relax and thinking about watching that slut getting screwed. Close your eyes for me and relax."

Mark did what he was told and within several minutes the little toy began making it feel like he wanted to cum. She kept working the toy in his rectum expertly until his cock began to leak fluid. It felt good for Mark as he opened his eyes and saw the liquid dripping out of his cock.

It felt strange. Mark had a feeling that he was going to cum but couldn't.

"Mark. I'm releasing the pressure that's been long overdue!"

Mistress Diana squeezed the remainder of the liquid from his cock until it stopped dripping. She gently pulled out the toy and rubbed his back.

"You see. I relieved you of all that pressure without giving you the pleasure of having an orgasm!"

Mark was taken back to his cell but not until Mistress Diana locked him in the chastity tube again.