Mistress Esmeralda

Story Info
A man meets a Dominatrix in a very cold place.
2.5k words
4.06
10.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
113 Followers

Jake walked into the room. It was brutally cold. He could see his breath and even feel his joints ache as he entered. A shiver ran up and down his body. He felt it was screwy since outside it was almost 40 degrees. He could hear The Mamas and the Papas playing softly throughout the room. It was dimly lit by lights hung from the high ceiling.

"Ten below?" he thought as he walked along. It was a large room, with partitions here and there giving the illusion of many rooms, but it was only the one. Some of areas between the partial walls contained desks. Some had what looked like exam tables as in a doctor's office. One had a large bed. Strangest place he had ever been in to his recollection. "Maybe they make movies here or something?" he wondered. Some were simply vacant. Jake walked until he could see the steam of another's breath coming over one partition wall. Was it her? Could it be her? It didn't seem like anyone else was here, it had to be her.

Jake made his way around the barrier which artificially separated the areas of the room and saw her; the woman he was told would be there, Esmeralda. She was gorgeous. She was probably in her early 40s and almost totally naked. She wore a fur shawl which really only covered her shoulders and was fastened at the front. She also had on a fur bikini bottom and a pair of toeless leather spiked boots. Her breasts were of medium size, Jake could not judge the exact measurements, but they were obviously perfect, or nearly so. Her nipples were erect and she just lay there on a cheetah skin which was draped over one of those exam tables he had noticed in some of the other rooms. She was smiling at him. He walked over and examined he long lean body. Magnificent legs ending at exquisite toes with nails painted dark blue. He had to look closely to make sure it was nail polish, not the side effects of hypothermia.

He made his way back up to the crest between her legs covered by the fur. He could detect a slight raspberry aroma coming from her pussy area. He wanted to bend over and get a nose full, but he didn't dare.

His eyes followed her torso up, back to those taught impressive breasts that he guessed were very real. Her shoulders were impressive as well, sturdy without being manly.

He spent a moment staring at her neck. He thought to himself, "So much to love about this neck. Not veiny, not fatty, just beautiful. He revisited her smile. It was genuine and soothing. Her nose, not quite pug, but had a slight up-turn to it, but only slight. Her eyes were a deep dark chocolate brown and her pupils were wide with anticipation. Her hair was so luxurious and rich, as deep and dark as her eyes.

He stood straight as she sat up. "How in the hell can she be tolerating this cold?" he asked himself as she began to look him over. Then, without warning, she screamed at him.

"STRIP, FUCK FACE!" The words were harsh and angry and she had an almost guttural voice and some kind of accent, eastern European maybe.

He didn't hesitate and did just as he was told, stripping down to his underwear. She would have none of it. She grabbed a whip from a bracket on the wall and let him have it across the back and screamed once more, "I SAID STRIP! TAKE OFF THOSE DAMN TIGHTY WHITIES!"

He thought that this small bit of cloth might be the ONLY thing to keep him from freezing to death, but she seemed pretty insistent and off they went.

Jake shivered instinctively placing his hands over his private parts.

"HANDS AT YOUR SIDES, SCUM!" bellowed Esmeralda as she whipped him again.

Jake's shivering was now as much shuddering as the pain swept through his body. He complied immediately and started to apologize to Esmeralda but she cut him off...

"WHO TOLD YOU TO SPEAK?" she yelled into his ear, adding, "IF I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, I'LL MAKE YOU BEG FOR MERCY!"

Jake got the message loud and clear. He couldn't help but wonder how she was dealing so well with the extreme cold, but didn't want his curiosity to show on his face, fearing it may lead to more violence against him. And just what the hell brought all this about, he wondered.

Esmeralda circled around Jake. She was GORGEOUS but so mean. She stood in front of him and grabbed his member. At first her touch was tender and loving, but it soon gave way as her hands fell to his scrotum and she began to twist his balls almost 180 degrees, but she stopped short of twisting them off. Then she became tender again and gave his schlong a slight stroke with her leather clad hands. She stood inches from him, gazing up into his eyes. She continued to run her gloved hands down his shaft. He was slowly becoming erect. From the end to the tip, softly stroking, one hand then the next. She soon saw a look of happiness begin to come over Jake's face and she immediately stopped and slapped his dick, once, twice, thrice. Then she licked the index finger of her glove with a look that said, "And what are YOU going to do about it?"

Jake just stood hoping the cold would deaden the pain before it became too intense.

"So, you like pain?"

Jake had a puzzled look to him and said, hesitantly, "AH, not really, but I......"

Esmeralda gave his back another whip and hollered, "NO EXPOSITIONING!"

"No, what?" asked Jake, totally confused.

"SHUT UP! BEND OVER!" commanded Esmeralda and Jake reluctantly complied, doing his best to grab his ankles. Damn it was cold.

Esmeralda went over to a small metal cabinet and removed what was obviously a strap on. Jake started to protest but Esmeralda would have none of it and whipped his back another time.

She put the straps around her waist and lined up the vibrating artificial dick up with her clitoris and approached Jake, covering the artificial phallus with lube as she did. Jake started to protest again, but Esmeralda whipped him again and lined the head of the dildo up with Jake's asshole. One more time Jake tried to say something but he lost his anal virginity then and there. Esmeralda rammed the fake dick in and deeply.

It was an experience Jake had never felt. Jake let out a loud yell as he was penetrated. He felt his ass was being torn in two and yet, something about it felt right. She hammered at him and after about 20 strokes, ordered him to reach back and spread his cheeks, which he did.

Esmeralda slammed the rigid plastic manhood deeply into Jake. It had the appearance of a real penis and was about 8" long. It had protruding vanes and a swollen head. It glided in and out of Jakes untested asshole time after time and each time it entered, pushing forward, Jake let out a moan, part pain, part confusion, part satisfaction.

After several more strokes, Esmeralda noticed Jake was just a tad hard again and pulled the fake member from Jake and ordered him down on all fours. Jake complied fearfully. He didn't speak or even grunt, terrified it would bring about another lash of the whip. He wasn't sure if the skin was broken, but it almost felt like it,

Esmeralda stood by Jake smiling. She lowered and removed her bottom and sat on Jake's back facing his feet. It felt to Jake like she was playing with herself. It was actually a kind of a turn on for him, feeling this lovely woman masturbate while sitting on his naked butt. Then he felt it. The warm liquid was running down his back and between his ass cheeks. SHE WAS PEEING ON HIM! He wanted to shout, but didn't dare and actually, the warm urine that ran down between his cheeks soothed his aching butthole. He just accepted it.

"Maybe she's...squirting?" Jake thought to himself but he dismissed the idea since it didn't spray, it just ran down his skin. He felt just a bit queasy but again, it WAS soothing his ass.

"How long have I been here?" he wondered as she stood up and gazed at his soaking wet backside. She ordered him to go and get a roll of paper towels on the other side of the partition and wipe up the floor. He did so without argument, though he felt she was really out of line and wanted to say so, but every time he even opened his mouth, once even to simply take a deep breath, she raised her arm holding the whip and gave him a look like, "Go on, make my day."

Esmeralda put a dog collar on Jake and led him with the attached leash to a bathroom which wasn't nearly as cold and turned on the shower. The steam filled the room immediately, so thick Jake could barely see. Esmeralda shoved him into the water which was maybe 70 degrees, too damn cold in normal circumstances, but these were NOT normal circumstances and the seventy felt a hell of a lot better than whatever it was out THERE! Jake was rinsed off for all of a minute then yanked out and given a towel. He dried off as best he could and immediately dreaded the thought of going back in to the meat locker on the other side of the door.

"He thought to himself, "This is inhumane. I can't go back out there. What is this shit?" He grabbed the leash to free himself from Esmeralda's grasp but, holy shit was she strong. She yanked it back, nearly pulling him over and whipped him several more times. Jake began to whimper quietly to himself, but not quietly enough. Esmeralda heard him and tweaked his nipples. He recalled that as a kid, this was called a 'purple nerple' and he never liked them.

Back into the frigid air of the huge room they went. The Mamas and The Papas had given way to Simon and Garfunkle. Esmeralda walked along with Jake in tow. His gaze was drawn to her shapely ass wrapped in that fur bottom but all he could think was how much he'd love to shove that dildo up into HER! He was getting angry but he was still confused. He was becoming depressed and could see no end to this absurd experience that he did not understand. Why was she doing this to him?

When they arrived she ordered him to sit on the exam table. She told him to sit on the table and then instructed him to put his feet in the stirrups as if he was at a gynecologist's exam. He did as he was commanded. Esmeralda then went over and began to stroke his almost missing penis. It was so cold in the room, his phallus had retreated into his pubis but with coaxing by her, it began to reemerge. She got it almost up to two inches and then with a riding crop that he never even noticed her pick up, she went to spank his ass, but hit just below the scrotum. It was more like his taint since his ass was essentially UNDER the rest of him and unexposed.

Jake yelped loud and in such a high pitch, he waited for dogs to come running. She did it once more. His manhood was almost at 4 inches now and she hit him one more time.

Suddenly, unannounced, another man stood behind her. A large man dressed in what appeared to be a very expensive suit. He was easily 6'4" and over 200 pounds, but like a football player. He must have been in his early fities. He put down a brief case and cleared his throat.

Esmeralda turned, startled.

Jake breathed a sigh of relief until he suddenly had a fear that this guy was going to join in on the fun and Jake would be the recipient. His ass puckered tighter than he could imagine and he became flaccid again.

"I'm sorry I'm so late," said the man. "I see you have another client. Should I reschedule or, I can wait until you're done. My whole day is a clean slate. I only had this."

"Who the fuck are you?" demanded Esmeralda. "What do you want?"

"I'm Reggie. We had an appointment for 10 o'clock. It's now 10:45. I'm late. Is it a problem?"

"YOU'RE REGGIE?" Esmeralda turned to Jake who was shivering and ready to start crying and pointing at his screeched, "SO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!?"

Jake stammered. In the short time he had been here, he had endured more pain and suffering than he had in the entire previous 45 years of life. He suddenly pissed himself, soiling the cheetah skin. He started to whimper a bit and she yelled again...

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, FILTH! WHO ARE YOU?"

Slowly, he got the words out between his chattering teeth, "I'm Jake Halstrom, I've come to do your taxes. I thought we had an appointment at 10."

"NO YOU PIECE OF SHIT, 11:30!" Then suddenly, she softened and walked over to Jake who recoiled as she approached, fearing for his life, not really seeing how her face had gone from anger, bitterness, hatred and total dominance to a loving person. Almost the same face he had seen when he first laid eyes on her. It was like she had been one person, then another terrifying one, and now, this nice human again. Jake was perplexed.

Esmeralda took his face in her hands and said softly, "Oh, I'm sorry honey. Did I hurt you?"

Jake immediately became enraged and sat up. "DID YOU HURT ME? YOU BITCH! YOU ASSHOLE! OF COURSE YOU HURT ME!"

He got up and began to dress with such determination and so filled with rage he couldn't contain it. He totally ignored that he was still damp from soiling himself. He turned and backhanded her. "FILTHY ASS, SUCKBAG, WHORE, DIRT, SHITSTAIN!"

He stormed in the direction of the main door through which he entered, stopped and turned yelling back, "DO YOUR OWN FUCKING TAXES!" and exited back into a more civilized world.

When he got home that night, he avoided undressing in front of his wife figuring he HAD to have wounds on his back. He got into bed with her. It was obvious he was tender but he dismissed the pain as a sore back. His wife kissed him and offered a back rub to which he replied, "Nope, no, I just want to sleep."

They turned off the light and as they began to drift off to sleep, Jake said to his wife, "Ever considered maybe you could spank me some time? I hear it's kind of cool?"

She immediately questioned his sanity and he said softly, "Never mind; it was just a thought."

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
113 Followers