Mistress Helene and Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy could barely contain her excitement. Licking the shoe and then her foot made her craving unstoppable, and now the soft, tender flesh of the inside of Mistress's Helene's shapely thighs was driving her crazy. She had memorized every inch of Mistress Keisha's body, but here was a fresh adventure, one for her to explore with the knowledge of an experienced sub. She knew what reaction each nibble, lick, or suck would elicit, and now was the time to utilize every skill that had been honed between Mistress Keisha's thighs.

The aroma was all consuming. Helene's cunt was now a raging inferno of desire. Mandy imprinted the scent in her mind, the sweet earthy smell of her Mistress filling her flaring nostrils. Helene could wait no longer, using her hand to guide her sub the last few inches, burying Mandy's face in her sodden pussy. The sub instincts took over, her body moving faster than her mind, probing with her tongue, manipulating the pulsating flesh with her fingers, and sucking up the juices with her lips. Helene had never felt such pleasure between her legs, Mandy's superb training in full display. The ecstasy heightened beyond her ability to comprehend, Helene's cunt spasmed, expelling a flood of liquid, saturating the expensive brocade of the upholstered chair, but neither woman caring, as the sub gratefully licked up the copious discharge.

Helene was barely able to issue a groan, her senses short circuited by Mandy's ministrations. She thrashed in her chair, whipping her head in circles as a never ending wave of orgasms landed on shore, stealing her ability to control her movements. The sub knew that her Mistress was in that zone where primal sexual urges were being satiated. She had touched her Mistress in a place where no one had ventured before. Both women knew at that point that they would be inseparable. This was too good - too perfect.

The sexual frenzy soon evolved into contentment, as Helene re-entered the world of the living. She wanted to lavish her new sub with kisses of gratitude, but knew that such attention would upset the balance between them. Instead, she offered her foot. Mandy saw the Domme push her foot out, inviting her to satisfy her own need. Mandy first sucked on each toe again, inflaming even more her already red hot passion, and then lowered her swampy cunt on her Mistress's big toe, using the toe to fuck her pussy and massage her clit. Helene wiggled her big toe on the hardened nub of her submissive, causing her sub to almost swoon. Mandy then slid upward, moving her slickened cunt up and down Helene's lower leg, massaging her clit, pussy and asshole at the same time. The stimulation was too great.

"Oh ... oh ... Mistress ... please," the young chestnut brunette begged as her release was imminent.

Mistress Helene sensed this was a critical juncture. Should she reward her sub with an orgasm, or test her ability to withhold her pleasure in order to please her Mistress? She chose the latter option.

"Not yet slut."

Mandy realized that she was being tested, and wanted badly to pass, but her need was all consuming and her body was not entirely hers to command. She exerted every device she could think of to forestall her climax as Helene intentionally pressed her leg upward, increasing the friction. Mandy started grunting, trying to expel the energy building up inside her. Her lower body started to tremble. The ripples radiated outward until her entire body was quaking. Finally, the dam broke.

"Fuckkkkk. Mistresssssss," shouted the sub at the top of her lungs. The young sub's mind exploded with a bright flash followed by a trail of stars. She slumped forward, bereft of energy, panting, her body rocking with each breath. Helene reached out to steady her lover, feeling the sheen of sweat on her shiny skin.

"Mistress ..." She looked at Helene with pleading eyes, the begging an essential part of the process of submission.

Helene decided she wanted her new sub to fail. It would give them something to work on. And she wanted to punish Mandy. What was her threshold of pain? How had Mistress Keisha trained her in the art of pain as a precursor to pleasure?

"I'm going to punish you. Tell me that you deserve it."

"I do Mistress. I failed to hold back my orgasm and spoke without invitation. Please punish me. I deserve it."

"Tell me what instruments Mistress Keisha used on you."

"Of course she used her hand. She liked to use the palm of her hand to warm me up. I've been flogged, cropped and whipped. I've been caned once but not by Mistress Keisha."

"Who did it?"

"I did it on a dare. It was with a Domme on the Upper West Side."

"Tell me about it."

"It was worse, far worse than my first experience with anal sex. She only hit me ten times, but she knew how to snap it in a way that broke the skin. I couldn't sit down comfortably for a week."

"What type of punishment do you like the least?"

"The whip, Mistress."

Mistress Helene excused herself to go to the playroom to select the mode of punishment. Her mind was filled with possibilities. How good was her technique as compared to Mistress Keisha? Would she scare her sub away? Mistress Helene decided to play it the way she normally did. She would punish her sub at an intensity level that would make her sub remorseful, yet at the same time sexually excited.

Mistress Helene decided to administer the punishment in the master bath. She pulled out a footstool she ordinarily used when she was applying her make-up and retrieved four Velcro cuffs from her "toy" drawer. She directed Mandy to kneel and lean over the footstool, then attached her wrists and ankles to the four legs of the footstool.

Mandy suppressed her anxiety and prepared herself for her upcoming punishment. Unable to move her wrists, Mandy reached down with her fingers and caressed the travertine marble floor tiles and the crevices within, concentrating on studying them instead of thinking about the pain that would be coming.

"Count, slut."

That admonition was the only warning the helpless sub would receive. She heard a snap followed by a stinging sensation across her right ass cheek. Mistress Helene had selected one of her smaller whips where she could more finely control the location of the strike. Mandy smiled inwardly, knowing that Mistress Helene had purposely selected the mode of punishment that she disliked the most.

"Ohhhhhhh," moaned the young sub as the pain rocketed through her body. But she remembered her duty as well. "One," she recited as dispassionately as she could.

Helene approached her young charge and rubbed her back, whispering, "Tell me you love it."

"I love it, please give me another," the sub whimpered, telling the truth.

The Domme struck her sub with more enthusiasm, criss-crossing her ass and thighs with fine red stripes, though being careful not to damage or break the skin. Mandy forced herself to breathe rhythmically, ignoring her urge to pant, and continued to do everything in her power to block the sensation of pain. At the same time, her body had given her another signal. She felt a small droplet of moisture running down the inside of her leg. She now knew that her new Mistress was an expert in administering corporal punishment and had managed to find that fine demarcation point between pain and pleasure.

The pattern was repeated a half dozen times - the stroke, the count, the reassurance that more was wanted, until Mistress Helene was satisfied that her new sub could indeed withstand, and in fact enjoy, being punished.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Helene could see that the young brunette was needy, the moisture now running freely down her immobile legs.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for correcting my bad behavior." Mandy was pleased that she had accepted her punishment with grace, and that the punishment itself wasn't any more severe than she had experienced with Mistress Keisha.

Helene looked down at her obedient sub, who had just willingly accepted a whipping with gratitude. She could resist no more, dropping to her knees next to her prize, fervently planting kisses on the areas that had just received the taste of her lash. Mandy started pulling at her bonds, the sweet sensation of the kisses and the pain still radiating from the whipping merging into a cacophony of sensations, both pleasant and unpleasant.

Mistress Helene decided to reward her sub, parting the cheeks of her ass to regard the sub's rosebud, a favorite resting place for the Domme's tongue. She stiffened the soft tissues and pressed forward, first feeling the crinkly surface of her sub's anus, and then the smooth warm flesh beyond the tight anal ring. Mandy's eyes opened wide, more than pleasantly surprised that her new Domme had decided to rim and tongue fuck her ass. She pulled at her bonds again, wanting to massage her inflamed clit and release a torrent of sexual tension. But of course her struggle was to no avail as Helene continued to probe, lick and kiss the sub's nether hole, increasing the level of tension.

As the young sub was writhing beneath her, the Domme posed the ultimate question. "Slut, do you want to submit to me?"

Mandy had decided from almost the moment she arrived that this was her new home. "I do."

"Tell me why."

"You are my new Mistress."

Mistress Helene accepted that simple explanation and was gratified that Mandy wanted her as much as she wanted this young, eager sub.

"You have my permission to tell me how you want to submit to me."

"I want you to pee on me. On all of me." Her head bowed lower, not with shame, but with respect.

Helene knew to a moral certainty that Mandy was for her. Mandy wanted to bear her Mistress's mark. Helene realized that Mandy wanted her mark - the mark that she was Mistress's property, to do with as she wished.

The Domme walked to her master bathroom, the sub following behind. Helene opened the shower door. Mandy lay down on her back on the floor. Helene stood over her.

As was to be expected, the Domme struggled, managing just a weak stream dripping down her legs. Mandy saw the beginning of the flow, and bent her heads sideways, sticking out her tongue as a small trickle of urine reached the tall blonde's ankles. The sub scraped her tongue against her Mistress's ankle, tasting the salty metal tinged liquid. It was tangy but not wholly unpleasant, and it was the unique signature of her new Mistress. She wanted more.

Helene had to control her body so that her ankle didn't tremble as she felt her young sub's tongue licking the piss off her ankle. She was so beautiful, laying there in a completely submissive posture, waiting for, no begging, for her Mistress's gift. Helene's flow suddenly increased, breaking her reverie. The trickle became a strong stream, hissing in the air as it splashed against the sub's face. Mandy felt the warmth of her Mistress's pee on her cheek. She inhaled the feral odor as she opened her mouth, moving it to intercept the stream, it then bubbling in her mouth and flowing over her lips onto the shower floor.

Mandy no longer felt the harsh cold of the tile beneath her. Now she was basking in the warmth of her Mistress as she bestowed her with her golden liquid. She resisted the urge to gag, and swallowed, the saltiness leaving a tinge that coated her tongue, then that same briny, almost burning sensation, flowing down her throat. Now Mandy knew that her Mistress was a part of her.

Mistress peed on her new sub's hair, her face again, then her tits and finally saving the last jet of her essence on Mandy's cunt. The sub was hers in every way she could make her hers.

Mistress Helene wanted one last act of submission. She knelt over Mandy's face, allowing the young sub to raise her head slightly, licking the last drops of the precious fluid off the Domme's glistening pussy lips. Mandy closed her eyes so as to imprint that unique taste in her memory, allowing each of the remaining drops to coat her tongue. When she was finished, she opened her eyes and gazed upwards, meeting Helene's eyes with hers.

The Domme pulled her sub up to her feet, bracing Mandy tightly against her, feeling the sub's now cool urine soaked breasts against hers. Helene reached over and turned the shower on, the ice cold water hitting the bottom of their legs. Shivering, the two of them kissed, Helene pushing her tongue into her sub's mouth, tasting that familiar tang that belonged to her. They kissed until the water turned warm, the shivering giving way to a sultry dance, as the two of them gyrated against one another while increasing the passion of their kiss.

"You'll be mine soon," said Helene, as she pulled away momentarily from the lithesome brunette.

The sub didn't answer. Instead, she dropped to her knees and starting lapping at the sex of her new Mistress.

12