Mistress J

Story Info
Co-worker gets surprised at work.
1.7k words
3.66
64.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
80 Followers

It was raining as Diane ran from her car to the front door of the law firm. Juggling her briefcase, purse and laptop she pulled the heavy door open and walked inside. As the door swung shut and the burst of rain and wind blew in, the papers that were sticking loosely from the briefcase, fluttered to the floor.

"Damn" Diane muttered as she bent over to retrieve the papers.

As she stood and turned to walk up the stairs, someone spun her around and a blue bandana was tied roughly behind her head covering her eyes. Before she could react her hands were pulled behind her back and cuffed, a man's hands on her arms.

The sound of the rain and Diane's heavy breathing was interrupted with Jane's voice "Hi Di, you're late; we've been waiting for you."

Hands pushing her, "Steps, take the steps slow Di."

Diane could hear Jane walking behind her up the steps, carrying her bags. Bill's hands on her arms guiding her up the steps, one hand sliding down and caressing her ass through her dress pants.

Her feet hit the landing and Jane's hands were on one arm and Bill's were on her lower back, pushing her forward.

"You guys are funny; I really need to get those papers signed today. What is the big surprise?" Diane said with a nervous laugh.

Footsteps coming towards Diane and then Jane's breathe in her face. "Di, today there are new rules -- if you follow, we will sign the papers. First rule -- I am to be referred to as Mistress for the remainder of the day. Second rule -- You are to do whatever I tell you to when I tell you to without any hesitations or questions."

"What the hell are you talking about" Di said as she turned.

SLAP

Di's head rocked to the side as Jane's hand connected with her cheek. She gasped from the slap.

"She wasn't fucking kidding; you had better follow the rules Di." Said Bill.

"Do you understand the rules? Remember how to answer." Jane said as she ran her finger down Diane's face.

"Yes, mistress, I understand the rules." Di said between clenched teeth.

"So much better, Di, so much better." Jane laughed between the words. "Get her undressed Bill."

"What?" Di gasped. Before she realized she had spoken, hands were up in her hair, pulling her head back, another hand on her breast, squeezing.

"Di, Di, Di. I thought you understood me -- I am Mistress -- I own you today -- Do what I say -- quietly." Jane whispered in Diane's ear.

Jane release Di's hair from her fist and dropped her hand from Di's breast. "Now Bill."

Bill yanked Di's raincoat down her arms, grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled it apart. The buttons flew and bounced on the hardwood floor, scattering through out the room as the fabric gave way. Steel sliding between Di's shoulder and her white bra straps, a snip as the scissors cut her breasts free.

"Nice tits Di." Jane's voice had lowered to a husky tone. She flicked a nipple and pinched the other one. Diane could hear Jane kissing Bill. Outside, the sky flashed a white, blinding light as the thunder rumbled and shook the windows in their panes.

Bill un-cuffed Di long enough to slide the ruined clothing off her arms. Re-cuffed her as she felt fingers inside the tops of her pants as Bill popped the button and yanked the zipper down. Hands caressing her ass through her underwear.

Jane's breathe on the back of her neck, Bills body in front of her.

"Are you turned on Di?" Jane asked.

"ummm, no mistress, no." Di whispered.

Jane shoved her hand down the back of Diane's underwear, sliding her fingers between Diane's cheeks, "Spread your legs Di, further. That's good, my good little tramp" she stopped her fingers at Diane's pussy. Circling the opening and then not very nicely jamming two fingers into her.

Diane's breath caught, "Oh, stop, stop Jane."

"What?" Jane pushed another finger into her.

"Mistress, stop mistress, please" begged Diane.

"Bill, slide your fingers in here. I think she likes this, her pussy is really wet, I can feel her tightening on my fingers."

Bill slide his hand down the front of her panties, spreading his index and middle fingers on the way down, spreading her pussy lips as he slide his fingers in over and around Jane's fingers.

"Oh yeah, she's liking this" Bill muttered.

Bill's fingers remained as Jane pulled out and used the scissors to cut her panties away.

Goosebumps rose on Di's skin as she stood naked before them, Bills fingers buried inside her.

"Knees Di, get on your knees" Jane's hands on her shoulders pushing her down. "Keep your knees apart and open your mouth."

Diane hearing Bill's zipper being pulled down, the sound of clothing rustling to the floor, Jane kissing Bill, and Jane saying, "Bill, lick your fingers -- now lick mine. Does she taste good Bill?"

"Hmmmm, look at that. Bill likes this also I think." Jane said as she ran her tongue down Bill's cock and pulled Diane's head back by her hair, spitting in her mouth and pushing her head onto Bill's cock.

"Ohhhh" Bill moaned as he rocked into Diane's mouth as Jane pushed her head back and forth, shoving Diane onto Bill so she gagged on his cock. Diane trying to push back her head, meeting Jane's hand as resistance.

"I can't hold it Jane, here it comes!" Bill speaking faster and his voice lower.

"Di, you had better gulp all of Bill down your throat. Swallow it all. If you let any run down your chin you will do it again until you get it done right" Jane commanded.

Diane gagged as Bill thrust into her mouth and Jane held her head in place as he came down the back of her throat. She swallowed over and over not wanting to loose a drop. Tears streaming from her eyes under the blindfold and running down her cheeks, dripping onto her heaving chest as Bill finished.

Diane hoping it was done as she heard Jane tell Bill to un-do the cuffs and re-cuff her wrists in front of her. Bill turning her onto her stomach, pulling her hips up and pushing her knees apart.

"Di, I have never fucked a woman before. I have watched you walk around this office, twitching all over and just dreamed of shoving you onto the desk, ripping your pants down and fucking you over and over. Bill wants to watch me fuck you." Jane dripped lube down Diane's ass, sliding it all over between her legs. "Spread her for me."

Bill's hand pulling her cheeks apart, her pussy opening for Jane as Jane slide the strap-on up her thighs and slide the head of the dildo into Diane.

Jane's hands grasped Diane's hips. Bill placed his cock against Jane's mouth as she opened and sucked his cock as she fucked Diane's pussy. Jane slammed into Diane harder and harder. Diane grunting with every slam.

Jane threw her head back, blonde hair streaming down her naked back; sweat glistening as she fucked her. "The power, I am drunk on the power." Jane gasped as she climaxed and buried the dildo all the way up into Diane.

She pulled out and sat down in front of Diane. Placed the head of the dildo against Di's lips. "Clean it Di, lick your scent off it. That's right, suck it all off." Jane looked over Diane's ass raised in the air to Bill's erect cock.

"Do you want to fuck her Bill??" He didn't need to answer. "Diane said she really needs those papers signed, today. I don't think she will mind if you slide in there."

"Keep sucking it off you obedient little bitch, while he fucks that pussy all over again."

Bill slide up to Diane's quivering backside and slide his throbbing cock into her. Her teeth bumped against the dildo as she kept sucking while he fucked her.

Jane watched his face, noticed his pace picking up.

"Pull out of her. That's enough. I am not done with her and you can save that for her ass." Jane said as she stood up.

Diane heard what Jane had said and pushed her cuffed hands under her and rose up. "Nooo, mistress, no way."

Jane slapped her ass, "You should be saying, yes mistress, more mistress." Jane lay on her back on the floor and pulled Diane so she was straddling Jane. She slide further down under her and as she clamped her lips on a nipple she guided Diane onto the strap-on and began bucking her hips up and into Diane.

"Mistress, ahhhhhhhhh." Diane moaned.

Bill could stand it no longer. He spit onto his palm and began stroking his cock. As he knelt between Di's legs.

"Fuck her ass Bill; slide your cock into her." Jane ordered in between thrusts.

Jane sucked the other nipple into her hot mouth as Bill slide the head of his cock into Di. She pulled away from Bill and impaled herself even deeper onto Jane as Bill grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his cock until his cock was buried deep into her ass, his balls slapping the base of the dildo as Jane pounded her from below.

Bill grunting as Diane's ass pulled at his cock, Jane grunting as she bucked into Diane and Diane moaning, "Mistress, mistress, mistress."

Bill clamped his hands on Di's lower back as he thrust into her one more time as he shot his hot cum into her. Jane raised her hips off the floor one final time as Diane collapsed on top of her.

Bill's hands un-cuffing her, pulling her up and guiding her forward into the bathroom. She heard the light flick on and the door close. She slide the bandanna off her eyes, feeling the wetness running down her leg. She looked around the bathroom and saw sweatpants and a t-shirt folded on the toilet; the papers signed setting on top of the clothes. Jane's handwriting on the note on top of the papers. Good girl Di, good girl.

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
80 Followers