Mistress Jasmine Made Me a Slave

Story Info
Husband cheating with shemale mistress is blackmailed.
7.2k words
4.54
238.3k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gretatv
Gretatv
183 Followers

Since long I haven't written a story so maybe I am a little rusty but I hope you enjoy it anyway. There are some autobiographic parts in it but most is fantasy, which part is real and which is fantasy I leave to you. Like any other author I do love comments too, whether they are good or bad. So please leave some words of praise or critics. Those critics which help me to become a better author are the best.

I should have been honest. I mean I should have known that lies have short legs and now they had caught up with me. The worst was I had not only lost my place in my bed but had also lost my place with my wife. Somebody else occupied these places now. Let me tell you how everything went.

More than 11 years ago I married my wife when I visited Thailand and fell in love with her. We had a good life because she was very wealthy. She is a Thai, and a very beautiful woman. Her family has a military background. Well, to cut things short. Some members were involved in the coup d´Etat some months ago. Then somebody had approached her and talked with her in private. When he left she talked to me and dropped the bomb.

"Honey, we are going to Germany. I have been named Ambassador to Berlin. I am supposed to calm down the Government."

Looking at her striking beauty I knew what the militaries had in mind. Our moving from Thailand went very quick and since then I had been moving around high society like others drinking a glass of wine.

Our marriage until the point of moving had been very good because in the privacy of our home I had always time to indulge in my hobby: To dress up as a woman. My wife encouraged me to do that and a couple of times had even invited some beautiful shemales to our house. I had the urge since childhood and when I met my wife I took my chances and I told her about my strange hobby.

She took it in stride, probably because shemales are so common in Thailand. The only no-no was me ever leaving the house dressed, otherwise I had complete freedom. We really kept it private but she made a habit out of it to shop around and shower me with beautiful clothes, everything you can imagine from lingerie to dresses. Now with the moving to Germany everything went downhill for me.

"Honey", she said. "No more dressing for you. Imagine the press gets wind of it and we are doomed. My family is doomed. We would have to hide and could not return to Thailand."

So with a heavy heart I agreed to not jeopardize what she was here for. Due to her work also our sexual life went downhill. She often came late and simply was tired. I got more and more frustrated because I didn't want to join an abbey. Somehow I tried to escape my problems and started to fantasize about meeting a shemale. Since our few parties I had grown fond of shemales and I knew my wife had also taken a special liking to them. So I got online and started searching for a beautiful Thai shemale.

It didn't take me long to find one and I visited her webpage. Her name was Jasmine and she was a dominant. No, I thought to myself, a shemale domina. No, I will try to find a willing girl. I kept searching but either they lived too far away or didn't live up to my expectations. So finally I went back to the Dominant one. One day, after I had been neglected once again by my wife, I took up all my courage and phoned Domina Jasmine. Her husky voice let me shudder.

"Hello, is this Domina Jasmine?" I asked rather lame.

I was nervous as a wreck but managed to ask her if we could meet.

"Tell me about yourself slave", she told me in a demanding tone. "Don't forget to call me Mistress Jasmine, understood slave?"

I swallowed hard but I managed to tell her who I was without telling her my wife was the Ambassador. We set up a meeting at her place and two days later I rang her bell.

The door wasn't opened by her but by a striking maid, dressed in a French maids uniform. My eyes nearly popped. She ushered me in before I could say a word. God, she was tall. In her five inch black heels she towered over my 5"8 frame. Looking up at her she told me to undress.

"Mistress has ordered it."

I must have looked dumbfounded because when I didn't move she quickly walked to the door and opened it.

"If you don't do exactly as Mistress says you can leave but never come back."

„Oh please. Don't . I do everything she wants", I squeaked out and started to rip off my clothes in a hurry.

She smiled at me. "Good boy."

When I was down to my underwear I stopped dead in my tracks because I realized I still was wearing my red lacy panties I had put on this morning. The maid looked me up and down, not discovering a single hair, neither on my arms nor on my chest or legs. Once again she smiled.

"You will definitely do", she said. „Take off your panties too but keep holding them daintily in your hands."

After I took off my panties the maid showed an immediate reaction. Her hand went to her mouth to stop laughing.

"Oh my, that is soo cute. If you had any pubic hair your clitty couldn't be seen.. How big or rather how small is it?"

I turned beetred and stuttered. "It.. it.., it grows to five inches when my cock is hard."

She laughed outloud. "Oh my God, my feminized clitty is even longer."

Now I hung my head in shame realizing this maid wasn't a real woman but a feminized man and his/her cock was still longer.

The maid used this moment of embarrassment to quickly step close to me. With one gloved hand she cupped my cock and balls. Before I could react she tightened her grip. With the other hand she reached under her skirt and freed her cock from its confines.

"Drop to your knees slave", she whispered into my ears while squeezing my balls hard.

I groaned in pain and followed her order.

"That is your place, on your knees. Look up at me."

Her cock dangling right in front of my face I didn't dare to do just that. Just when she wanted to say something, Mistress Jasmine opened the door.

"What is going on here? You little slut. Who told you to dominate my guests. You will pay dearly for this."

While saying this in a calm tone she moved forward despite her six inch heeled boots with the smoothness of a Tiger and held the long mane of her maid in one hand while she swatted the exposed and semierect cock hard with her other hand. The maid cried out, begging for forgiveness but she held still and once again Mistress Jasmine swatted her quickly retreating cock. Again and again rained her blows on the defenseless cock. The maid was crying in pain but Mistress didn't stop. Then she looked at me and with a cold tone she said.

"This will happen to anyone who gets cross with me."

With a push she got rid of her maid who dropped heavily crying on the ground.

"You go up to your room and wait there for your punishment."

She turned around to me, still on my knees watching her in awe.

"Now get up and let me see what we can do for you."

Slowly I rose up from the floor while the maid ran still sobbing and holding her privates to her room. I knew that after this display of power I should have immediately left and never come back, but the voice, the eyes of Mistress Jasmine were mesmerizing. I followed her as if in trance.

"Sit down on the chair and let us talk."

Only when I sat down she seemed to notice and so did I that I was still holding my red panties in my hand.

"What is this. These aren't my maids panties, aren't they?

I shook my head.

"No", I managed to say.

Since I was too afraid to say something there was an awkward silence for a moment.

"Oh, you are one of those guys who wants to be feminized and dommed by a shemale?"

I shook my head but didn't get a word out. I was simply in awe of her.

"Well, what you want is what you get."

Through an intercom she called her maid.

"Come to the playroom immediately. First you help me, your punishment will come later."

Together with her maid they quickly dressed me up in a red PVC outfit, together with a red bra, stuffing it with 38 d falsies and exchanging my red panties for red PVC ones which had a long zipper in the back. My little cock was forced into a pouch and my front appeared to all who cared to look as feminine. Mistress Jasmine and her maid then put me in black thigh highs, six inch PVC heels which too were red, made me up, put a black haired wig on my head, fussed with the it and when I looked for the first time in the mirror my jaw dropped. I didn't recognize me anymore. I looked like a slutty whore.

My hand went to my face but Mistress Jasmine grabbed one hand, the maid the other and they both let my to a kind of a horse, bend me forwards and shackled my hands and feet to it. I struggled slightly but was no match for them. The maid pushed then a penisgag into my mouth and strapped it around my head. I was completely helpless.

"Leave now", I heard Mistress Jasmine saying. „I deal with you later."

I heard the heels of the maid clicking away on the floor and only Mistress and me were in the room now. She stepped behind me and all of a sudden with a cracking sound a whip landed hard on my behind. In quick succession 20 blows rained on my butt and in no time I was a sobbing wreck. My ass hurt like hell.

"That is for letting my maid dominate you. I am the one who dominates in this house, not she. Never forget that again. You came to seek my services, not those of a lowly maid."

Stepping close to me I felt her hand stroking my behind, soothing my pain.

"Hmmm, such a cute little tush. It is time to loosen you up I believe."

With that she opened the zipper of my pvc panties and deftly stuck a finger in my asspussy. I groaned into my gag.

"Oh so tight. Well, you should have come prepared, wearing a buttplug a few days in advance, but I believe you thought you'd do the fucking. You know what? You are wrong. Specially after letting yourself being dominated by a mere maid I think you have been asking for what is to cum."

She took her finger out of me and somehow I felt empty but this feeling was soon over.

"Well honey, I think we have to fast-forward your preparation so I will use a vibrating buttplug on you."

I hadn't even started to think what that meant when I felt applying pressure to my ass. I groaned and tightened up to prevent the invader to get inside of me, but I stood no chance. She simply pushed and pushed. I cried out into my gag and gave up while the plug slid inside past my sphincter. She zipped me up again so the plug stayed deep inside me. While moaning heavily she slapped me on my behind.

"That must have hurt dear but it was a lesson for you never to resist me. That will always be painful. So when I tell you to do something think twice before you refuse my orders."

Sweat was breaking out on my forehead and I heard her walking away.

"Don't move. I have to deal with my maid. Ill be back."

What seemed like an eternity I heard the door again and heels clicking on the ground. Since I was immobilized I wasn't able to see but I knew it must be Mistress Jasmine. Still her voice cut into the silence like a knife into butter. I shivered inside and felt her touching me. She started rubbing me all over my body, so sensuous, so arousing. Her hands stroked my shaved and nyloned legs and slowly circled around my pubic mound. My cock wanted to expand but it was if being in a chastity belt, it was held firmly in place by the pouch. I tried to push myself into her hands. I wanted her to continue stroking. Oh my god, she was driving me mad. I tried to hump her hand, but all I ever got was becoming more and more frustrated.. I moaned continuously into my gag.

"Yes pet, I know what you need. I believe you want to fuck, you are horny, aren't you? I vigorously shook my head yes. "Hmmm, but how can you fuck like that, all tied and your clitty securely put away?"

She came in front of me, lifted my head, I looked pleadingly into her eyes, moaning.

"I got the idea. If you can't do the fucking, well, then I do it. That is so much easier than freeing you from all the shackles, you know that would be really time-consuming. I on the other hand just have to step behind you, pull down the zipper, aim my sweet, little cock at your pussy and then I just push."

She smiled at me. I shook my head vigorously, she touched my head, and calmed me down.

"It is nothing to be afraid of. You know I have been fucked before and I am still alive. So don't worry, I promise you will survive."

Then she stepped behind me while I groaned into the gag. I felt her pulling down the zipper, taking out the buttplug and before my asspussy could close again I felt her cock at my entrance. I knew I couldn't prevent what would happen so I didn't fight it.

"Good girl, you are learning quick."

Then she pushed forward.

"Ahhh yes, a virgin, soo tight. I love that", she cried out while I squealed into my gag. "I know it hurts a little, try to suck on the cock in your mouth, it will make you feel better and besides it prepares you for the real thing."

While giving me this advice she had impaled me and kept pushing deeper inside. Oh my God I thought, how big is she? I felt so full and she just kept pushing in. I squealed and squealed and finally she showed some mercy giving me time to adjust on her seemingly gigantic tool. I mean she was a shemale, how could she have a bigger cock than me, a man? The shemales whom we had met in Thailand had all small cocks and usually they wanted to be fucked, they were smooth and submissive. She was the complete opposite of them, dominant and big cocked. Was this why she was abroad? I had seen it many times in Asia, the real quality goods were exported and could only be bought at home for a horrendous price. Was this the same with shemales?

I was woken out of my reverie by her final push. Now I felt her pubic hair tickling my behind.

"Oh yes, you made it. I didn't really think I could bury all of my meat in you but while I waited a moment your pussy expanded. Hmm, you are a natural slut with a natural pussy. Girl, I could turn you also into a shemale. Id love feminizing you. Hmm, wouldn't you like that?" I shook my head. "Haha", she laughed. "So it will be a one time experience? I don't think so, once you have been impaled by me you belong to me and you will come back for more without me giving you the order. You will crave it to be fucked by me."

And fucking she did. She rode me like a mad woman and I don't know what was louder her cries of ecstasy or my muffled screams behind my penisgag. Finally I was released from my shackles, breathing heavily, sweat dropping down from my forehead. After such a long time I simply couldn't get up and I had to take my time. With shivering legs on my high heels she let me to a shower.

"Pet, that was it for today. Hope you enjoyed your time with me, I certainly did. Haven't had a virgin in quite a while. Take a shower and then my maid will show you out. Have a good day and I am sure we will see each other again."

I just nodded my head and stepped into a luxurious bathroom where I shed my clothes, not daring to look at myself in the big mirror because of shame. What had happened to me? I just wanted to have a good time with a shemale. I wanted to fuck her but now she had made me literally into her bitch. My ass burned and I felt depraved. I felt like a whore which was a twisted thought because I was the one who paid. I shook my head, I even paid for my own fucking. I started to laugh hysterically. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash away my shame. While I washed myself I touched tenderly my violated asshole. Oh, it still was open and somehow I couldn't withstand the urge slip a finger inside. It went in very easily. I quickly added a second and third finger. I had never been able to do that and now I had the feeling as if I could put my whole hand inside.

What was going on with me? I mean it felt good to have my fingers rubbing inside and somehow I realized she was right. Mistress Jasmine was right I would be back sooner or later. Well, I was back sooner than later and since our roles were clearly defined by the first meeting I was always dressed as a girl and the more often I went the more she treated me like a girl. You know it weren't only fucksessions anymore where she would take me as hard as she could or me impale myself on her big pole. Meanwhile I had found out her cock was more than eight inches long and also quite thick.

What was the main difference between our first time and the other sessions was the fact she taught me girl things. You know, how to walk, how to talk, gestures, she taught me makeup, you name it. In her house I was a girl, completely. At home it was a different matter. I was still the man even so Mistress Jasmine started to control more and more of my life. I had told her I was married but that didn't stop her from ordering me to only wear female underwear under my men's clothes. Since I didn't want to make her mad at me I obeyed her orders. I had learned my lesson when visiting the first time.

Since my wife left house early and came back late the task at hand wasn't as difficult as it sounded. We hardly had any time for each other anymore but that was about to change in a way I would have never expected. After one year being in Germany my wife was to give a big party for her first anniversary as an Ambassador in Berlin. The Embassy invited besides the Diplomats from all over the world also businesspeople form Germany and abroad.

My wife and I of course were representing and receiving the best wishes from our guests. While the people were passing by all of a sudden my heart stood still for a moment. A beautiful Thai woman was approaching us and she spotted me seemingly in the same moment as I spotted her. She was my Domina Jasmine. With her was a tall man leading her towards us. I must have turned a different shade, I was having hot flushes, I wanted to run but I simply couldn't move and then she stood in front of me. Looking deep into my eyes.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. Would you please introduce me to your wife, the Ambassador?"

With shaking legs I led her to my wife whom she eyed up and down while taking the few steps she stood apart from me.

"Sweetheart, may I introduce Jasmine Kulap to you."

My wife looked at her.

"Thank you very much for coming Miss Jasmine, the name rose suits you. You make this room shine with your beauty."

They exchanged pleasantries before my Mistress went into the ballroom. I saw the gaze of my wife following Mistress. She was simply capturing.

The evening went without a hitch and we had a really good time. I danced with my wife several times and somehow I also came to dance with Mistress Jasmine. She simply overwhelmed me, when there was partner change and she immediately took me into her arms instead of the other way round so I was all of a sudden in the position of the female dancer. I almost stumbled because I wasn't used to this but Mistress told me to relax and just follow her lead.

"I think we will do this in a training session but then with you wearing high heels so you'll be prepared for this."

Just before the dance was over she handed me a letter saying that it was for my wife and she instructed me not to open it but just deliver it. I wanted to know what she had written to her but she refused to say just vaguely mentioning it was a social thing and I shouldn't worry my pretty head. Following Mistresses instruction I handed the letter to my wife who slipped it into her purse. Finally the festivity was over and we went back to our house. We raved about the success of the night. She kissed me long thanking me for being such a good spouse, taking care of her and not complaining when she was working long hours.

"I love you soo much", she said. "I know I chose the right partner, supporting me in everything."

Gretatv
Gretatv
183 Followers
12