Mistress Jenny's Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S_Price
S_Price
10 Followers

"Of course it is real, it wouldn't be much good otherwise."

The woman turned her attention to Mistress Jenny, obviously she had expected Neil to answer. The woman looked Mistress Jenny up and down, then looked back at Neil, obviously taking in his ridiculous attire, his blank expression and finally coming to some sort of answer. "He is yours?" This time she addressed her question directly to Mistress Jenny.

"He is. Though I wonder why it is any of your business."

The woman opened her mouth to speak, and then closed it again. Almost certainly she had never encountered this sort of social dynamic before, and she was clever enough to not say the first thing that came to her mind. When she spoke again she was looking at Mistress Jenny, though her eyes kept darting back to the bulge in Neil's tracksuit. "Congratulations, you have found yourself the largest cock I have ever heard of. It must be fun to fuck that."

Mistress Jenny was a bit surprised that the woman would use such a crude phrase in an awkward social situation, but it was likely that she had assumed that anyone who would control a man, and make him dress like he was and not be embarrased themselves by his huge erection was probably fairly comfortable with direct questions. She was not far wrong and Mistress Jenny felt it would be appropriate to answer with the same frankness. "I wouldn't know, I have never let him fuck me."

"Why not?" the woman seemed genuinely surprised.

"Because he has no where near earned that privilege. Only my very best slaves are asked to do that." Mistress Jenny deliberately dropped the slave word, to see how the woman would react. He watched her mouth the word 'slave' while she thought about this.

"May I see it please?"

Mistress Jenny was impressed at the use of the word 'please'. "I don't think that is appropriate here. But you may feel it."

The woman's eyes widened and she looked at Neil, but his expression was completely neutral. "Thank you." she said and approached him. Carefully, while maintaining eye contact with Mistress Jenny she slowly put her hand down into his pants. When she finally got to his cock she closed her eyes, obviously trying to focus on what she was feeling. It was obvious she had started at the base of the cock and was slowly moving along it, when she got to the head of the cock she gave a sharp intake of breath. It was obvious to Mistress Jenny that she was very eager to see more.

"Would you like to fuck it?" Mistress Jenny asked before the woman opened her eyes. She jumped and quickly pulled her hand out from Neil's pants, before realizing exactly what had been said.

"Excuse me?"

"I asked if you would like to fuck it, it is a simple enough question."

"Here?" the woman looked worried.

"No of course not here. When I am done with him you can have him for a while if you like."

"Umm." The woman obviously wanted to say yes, but didn't know how. "That would be wonderful. Umm..."

"You can call me Mistress Jenny."

"That would be wonderful Mistress Jenny. I am Nikki. And this is?" she asked indicating Neil.

"You don't want to know his name. All you want for now is his cock. Let me tell you how this is going to work. I still need for about 30 minutes, but when I am done with him I he will call you. Give him your phone number. When he calls you tell him where you want him to meet you. Does that work for you?"

"Umm. Yes." Nikki was obviously shocked by what was happening.

"Yes what?" Mistress Jenny asked firmly.

"Yes Mistress Jenny?" Nikki phrased it as a question, she had obviously no idea how to cope.

"Good. Now when you get him where you want him, tell him what you want him to do. Do not ask him what he wants, tell him what you want and make sure he does it. Don't worry about him at all, just take what you desire. Now from what I have seen Neil here is very experienced in making a woman happy, so give him some leeway to please you, but if he starts doing something you don't want, tell him to stop. This will be all about you. Take your time, and make sure you are satisfied. Don't stop after your first orgasm either, make sure you get the most out of him. When you are done, if you want to, you can ask him his name and he will tell you. Do you understand?"

"I understand." Nikki paused just a little too long before adding "Mistress Jenny."

"Good, now off with you. He will call you when I am finished with him." Mistress Jenny turned her attention away from Nikki, but she was aware that Nikki stood there for a few seconds more as what she had just been through sank in. Then she left the store.

Sometime during all of this Kim had wandered away, but now that Nikki was gone she returned. "You rushed her away before she bought anything." Her voice was amused rather than annoyed.

"My purchase will more than make up for it. And you can be sure she will be back."

"Probably" Kim giggled.

It took only a few more minutes for Mistress Jenny to finish her selection, which Kim then started to load into a large box. "I will add this to your account, with the normal discount of course." Mistress Jenny thanked her and led Neil out of the store, laden with her purchases.

*

Upon arrival back at her house, Neil stopped the car and went around to open the door for Mistress Jenny. As he was doing this Simon came out to see if he was needed to carry anything. Neil helped her out of the car. "Hello Simon, would you mind taking the butt plug out of Neil and carrying it and my things into the house."

"Of course not Mistress Jenny." he turned Neil around and pushed on his head to get him to bend over, then to took the plug out of Neil's arse. It was dirty, but not filthy.

"Make sure not to get shit onto any of my things Simon."

Simon looked at the large box in the car, and the bag full of books. She watched him think about it for a minute before sighing and then placing the butt plug in his mouth. He then leaned into the car and grabbed the bag, before then picking up the box with both hands. Simon was a good slave, he had known there was no way he could carry the butt plug in his hands without rubbing it against her purchases, so he had put it in his mouth without hesitation. He gave a slight bow to Mistress Jenny as he turned to go back into the house.

As she stepped away from the car Neil closed the door. "Do you mind if I change before seeing Nikki Mistress Jenny?"

"I think it would be best if you did, you want to give her pleasure, not have her focusing on your attire. Remember to do whatever she asks, and do try to bring give her several orgasms. Don't tell her your name until she asks."

"Yes Mistress Jenny. Will that be all?"

"That will be all, enjoy the rest of your day."

Neil smiled and went to the trunk of his car, where he obviously kept a change of clothes and started to get out of the track suit.

Mistress Jenny turned away from him and started to go inside. She had given Neil some pleasure for his services, but right now she wanted to give some pain. Several of her slaves would be very uncomfortable before she was done with them today. She smiled as she thought of a few ideas that would allow her to laugh at their suffering.

S_Price
S_Price
10 Followers
12