Mistress Jodie Pt. 02

Story Info
A weekend of fetishes fulfilled.
2.5k words
4.65
15.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pete1229
pete1229
31 Followers

As I lay there contemplating what Mistress Jodie just said, I realized I was happy for the first time in very long time. She left the room to make a phone call, when she returned she interrupted my thoughts and said.

"I promised I would clean all that nasty wax off your body, now lets get started."

She removed the long, sexy leather gloves from each arms, revealing her hands, which I had not paid all that much attention to when we met. I was way too busy admiring her incredible form. At the end of each, manicured digit was a natural long black polished fingernail, sharpened to a lethal point, stiletto nails. I flinched as she ran an index finger across my cheek and lips to show me what I was in for. She gave me that wicked smile which I have begun to love...and fear.

My Mistress then donned a pair of leather vampire gloves, the tips of the fingers cut out so her talons would be revealed. She sensed my anticipation of what was about to happen as I began to breathe heavy.

"Ready my slave?"

"Yea my Goddess please, let me feel your nails scraping the wax from my flesh."

At first she gently ran the palms of her gloves over the caked on wax, I could feel the tiny sharp hooks scraping away the wax little by little. Then without warning she dug those sexy fingernails into my flesh and furiously began tearing the wax from my skin, stroke after stroke, her talons now digging into my skin leaving scratch marks that reignited every nerve ending with painful pleasure. She did not stop despite my cries of pain, for she knew what she was doing. Giving me what I wanted, what I needed.

When she was finally done she told me to rise, together we cleaned all the dried wax and sweat from the latex sheets. She sat on the bed, legs crossed.

"Kneel before your Mistress and remove my boots, I have another reward for you!"

I dropped to my knees, kissed the leather that covered her right knee and slowly pulled down the zipper. They were the type of boots with a half zipper that started just below her knees and ended just below her ankle. As the zipper went down, exposing her calf ans ankle, the musty aroma of sweat, leather and a hint of perfume arose filling my nostrils with her sweat musty scent, I inhaled deeply, I wanted it to fill my lungs, I devoured her scent it was intoxicating. I slid her boot off. She uncrossed her legs.

"Now the other one!"

Both of her perfect feet were now exposed in front of me, glistening with perspiration, one at a time I tasted them, licked the sweat from them, kissed her soles, her arches, I sucked on her toes individually and then all at once as she jammed each foot into my mouth. My tongue danced around each one. I swallowed her taste, she was moaning, I was pleasing my Goddess and that brought an overwhelming satisfaction to me. My fetish for feet, her feet, was as strong as it was for her leather and boots. I was in Heaven! She pushed both her soles into my face, smothering me with them, this woman knew what buttons to push, my cock strained against the sharp spikes of her toy, I needed to cum so bad I thought I was going to pass out.

"Enough slave, you are enjoying this a bit too much. Now lean over the corner of the bed, face down, it seems I have neglected your back, it needs my marks."

I did as I was told, face down on the latex sheet, she took one of her boots I had removed, positioned it so my nose and mouth would be inside the boot just where her foot and ankle would be, once again I could taste the leather interior mixed with her sweat and perfume.

"There, this should make you feel more comfortable."

"Thank you Mistress I love the scent of your skin, mixed with your sweat, You know me more perhaps than I know myself. I love you!"

"Good, keep that in mind for what I am about to do to you will make it all so much better my pet!"

She began using the chain flogger on my back. This time she did not start gently but began using hard fast lashes immediately, I whimpered as the onslaught began. Her powerful arms delivering welt producing marks all over my back as she had done on my chest. My back began to burn with pain as the strands of steel dug into me with each lash, then pulled back to deliver another blow. She was sure not to forget my ass cheeks as she whipped and marked them as well. I pressed my thighs into the bed as she whipped me there, forcing the spikes once again into my aching cock, I gasped, she laughed.

When she was satisfied with her artwork, she quickly sealed it with hot wax, using several different candles she coated my back with a thick layer of hardening wax. Every nerve ending screaming out as each hot thick liquid drop took its place on my already burning flesh. I never wanted this to stop. She drew back.

"Lets let that cool for awhile, while I prepare for what you've been waiting for since we met."

She moved to the wall where her toys were hanging, she chose a strap-on harness from several that hung there. This one had an attachment that would fit deep inside her pussy as well as a ring on the front to accommodate a dildo of her choice to use on her slave. It was made of thick black leather (of coarse) with several adjustment straps to ensure a very snug fit. It was also studded with sharp metal spikes. Before slipping it on, she opened a double zipper on her tight leather jeans just long enough to enable her to slide the inside vibrating dildo into her pussy.

Watching Mistress Jodie slipping on the harness over her tight leather jeans, pushing the dildo up inside her dripping wet cunt was an amazing sight to behold, I wanted this woman to take me places I had only dreamed about, and she was fulfilling every one of them.

"Help me adjust this slave, I want it so tight that I feel every thrust I pound into you!"

I slid off the bed, knelt before her, pulled and tugged on every strap until she was satisfied.

"Good boy my little stap-on bitch, you continue to please me. Now go to the wall and pick out a cock you want me to rape you with." My knees grew week as I searched the various dildos and chose one that wasn't to big and I hoped would please her.

She just laughed when I presented my choice.

"You are forgetting that I know you now, the pain slut you are, that you have very few limits and the highest tolerance for pain I have ever seen. I'll choose!"

I watched, her back to me as she selected the dildo she wanted to use on me, to break me. I could not see it as she fitted it into her harness. When she turned around I was horrified. I'm not sure how she was even able to get it attached, it was huge. It looked to be about 3" thick at the bulbous black head the veined shaft thick with ridges widened slightly at the base. It hung down between her thighs from the pure weight of it, the head just below her mid thighs. She looked at me, knowing what I was thinking.

"I know you can take this." She grabbed her cock and thrust her hips towards me. "I will be gentle at first, I'll fit it inside you slowly, you can say 'STOP' whenever you want, but understand this, you are my slave, we have come this far. I know what I am doing, again I know you can take this after what we have done so far tonight."

"I would hate for it to end here and now. You must trust me, trust that I would never harm you physically. Mentally, well that ship has sailed. I am now your obsession. I own you, I rule you. If you wish to walk away now, say so, it will all end here and now!"

I closed my eyes and thought about her words for a moment. The thought of loosing this loosing her was too terrible to ponder. I opened my eyes, staring into her dark eyes, into her soul, I whispered "Please Mistress Jodie, Fuck me!"

"Resume your spot on the bed, face down, I need to clean you up first."

She once again donned her vampire gloves, moved up behind me, I felt the giant shaft of her cock pushing against me as she began to shred the thick coating of hard wax on my back, once again her long sharp fingernails gigging into my back as they tore away the wax and outer layer of my flesh. When done and happy with her work, she leaned over me, pressing the full weight of her body into me. I felt the spikes of her leather bra press deeply into my back. She wrapped one arm around my neck the other under me, pulling herself tighter against me. I felt the shaft of her enormous cock between my ass cheeks and her hot breath on my right ear. She bit it ever so slightly and began to whisper.

"What you are about to experience, I promise, will change your life forever. I am going to take you to a place so far beyond anything you could imagine. I am going to fuck you so deeply, so completely, nothing and no one but me will ever be able to satisfy your needs again, do you understand my slave? I hope so, because it has taken me so long to find you."

"Yes my Mistress, I understand, I submit my life and my soul to you, and only you!"

"Move up onto the bed, spread your legs wide apart, place two of those latex pillows under your thighs exposing your cunt to me, here's my other boot, put your face deep inside the opening again and savor the taste and aroma of me."

She knelt between my thighs and once again pressed her body into mine. I could feel the well lubed head of her cock pressing against my butt. She inched further up my body and her cock pressed harder against me. Ever so slowly she moved again. She whispered.

"Take it my slave, take my cock inside you, let go, relax just let it happen." She pressed further into me, her cock head now pushing hard against my sphincter. She gyrated her hips ever so slightly and pushed up a bit more. She waited a moment, I calmed myself down, exhaled, relaxed and she sensed the moment and pushed her enormous cock into me, I felt the pop as she plunged into me past that barrier.

"I told you, you could take it slut, now the fucking! Take every inch of this cock and you will realize what and who I am to you now!"

Slow strokes at first then she built up to a frenzy pumping my ass, her cock sliding all the way in to the hilt and back out again. She reached for a button on the side of her harness and the dildo inside her pussy came to life. She screamed and began fucking me faster, harder and deeper.

"You are such a great fuck!" She screamed, "Your ass fits my cock like a glove, you are my bitch, my whore, my fuck slut."

"Yes Mistress, fuck it. Fuck me, take me, use me, your cock feels so good, I want it forever, please never stop fucking me. I need it, I need you."

She pulled out, "Turn over bitch and raise your legs, I want to see your face while I fuck you."

I turned over my but raised up on the pillows, she plunged her mighty cock back deep inside me, my ass not resisting at all but wanting it more and more.

She grabbed my cock as she plunged deep inside me, tore the spiked tube off of it, It was purple and blue, she clamped her vampire gloved hands around the shaft and started pumping it, each stroke timed perfectly with a plunge of her cock inside me. She stared down at me with pump and plunge. My cock exploded despite the painful grip of those gloves. Exploded with so much force from pent up anticipation in spurt after spurt of hot white cum, some landed on her leather encased tits, more on her face, some back down on me as I continued to cum with each thrust of her hips. She grunted with each thrust, scooped some of my cum off her chest and fed it to me.

"Eat it, eat your own cum for me, swallow it whore!"

I, having finally been allowed to cum was overwhelming at the moment, I sensed that she was right there also. She jumped off the bed quickly removed her harness and slipped out of those leather jeans which were soaking with sweat and probably some of her own juices. She jumped back up on the bed, straddled my chest, began slapping her pussy fisting herself.

"I'm going to cum again." She yelled. Her pussy only inches from my mouth.

"Open your mouth, take it, drink it!" As she plunged her hand one more time into her hot pussy, when she pulled it out gushes of sweet white hot cum gushed from deep inside her.

The first explosion filled my mouth, I quickly swallowed and gush after gush filled it again, what I could not take landed all over my face. When her orgasms subsided she collapsed atop me, she slid her body down mine engulfing my cock inside her tight wet pussy.

"Please my slave, if you still have it in you, please fuck my tight cunt. Make your Mistress happy, finish this for tonight!"

She sat up, straddling my cock, removed her bra, now she was completely naked in front of me.

It didn't take long for my libido to come back as she road my cock, it ached from being so hard and packed so tightly in those bonds but she needed this, as did I, some sense of normalcy to come out of this, so we fucked for a few more minutes and where I got the cum from, I'll never know, but I came inside her glorious tight pussy.

Once again she collapsed beside me.

"I am going to shower, clean this place up, including all my clothing and the bed, when you are through, come and join me."

"Yes Mistress Jodie, my Queen, as you wish.

"And by the way, that call I made earlier was to a friend of mine, Amanda, she will be joining us tomorrow afternoon, be ready, she is the wild one of us two."

She gave me a wink and a sly, slightly wicked smile and went off to shower.

To be continued.

pete1229
pete1229
31 Followers