Mistress Jodie Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress Amanda joins us.
5k words
4.32
12.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pete1229
pete1229
31 Followers

When I awoke from a deep sleep Saturday morning I was startled and confused, the place I was in was completely dark, void of any light. As the cobwebs cleared and I returned to full consciousness I began to recall the events of the previous night, along with the soreness on my body. I remembered she had given me this place to sleep in. Nothing more than a large closet in her dungeon room, with a futon mattress on the floor, a couple of pillows and a blanket.

Just then, the door burst open, flooding the closet with blinding light, my goddess standing there her hands on her hips.

"Get up bitch, get dressed your clothes are on the bed, then come out to the kitchen and make me breakfast." Adding "We have allot to talk about before we get started today."

I was on my feet in seconds, dressed and went out to the kitchen, made coffee and had just finished preparing our omelets when Mistress Jodie entered the kitchen and took her place at the table. Again she looked amazing, tight black spandex shorts hugged her hips, a simple white spandex t-shirt, her feet encased in black leather ballet flats.. I served her breakfast and a hot cup of coffee. I sat down across from her, she looked at me.

"What do you think your doing?"

"I thought I would join you for breakfast."

"Without asking me first?"

"Well I thought..." She cut me off.

"Don't you dare think, you will do only what I say, you will assume nothing, you will obey my every command and try to interpret my every wish, now get on the floor where you belong, eat your food, your going to need all the strength you have to get through today. Shoe me your plate!"

I presented my food to her and she spat in it.

"There, now eat I'm sure you will enjoy it much better that way."

I took my place on the floor next to her and ate my food while she ate hers. When we were finished she told me to clean up, then lay down on my back at her feet. I did as instructed. She placed her leather covered soles on my chest, rubbing her feet all over me, they ignited dull pains from her handy work the night before.

"Now slave," she began, "about what happened last night, when I let you fuck me was just that, we fucked, we did NOT make love, there is a world of difference between the two, you know that difference. I should have never let it go that far and I probably never will again."

"I was so caught up in the realization that I had finally found someone who can satisfy this obsession I have of delivering pain and discipline to a point where I can break him, I have broken men before but they were way to easy and I quickly sent them on their way. You however have touched the edges of that obsession and I need to break you, possess you in a way, neither of us have ever known. I am feeling right now that you may just be him, I think that is why things got a little out of hand, but rest assure it will be a long, long time before that ever happens again. This pussy is for my husband alone. You may kiss it, lick it, drink from it whenever I see fit, but you will never enter it again unless I say so. Understand?

"Yes Mistress Jodie, I understand."

"So tell me slave, what makes you tick? What about this makes you want to submit to a woman like me? Are you really just a masochist with a need for pain and will submit to any woman willing to play the game?"

"To me my Queen, it is far from 'just a game', I guess, like you it's an obsession, I am submissive to a point where I need this. Vanilla sex is boring to me. I can take the pain, perhaps more than others can, because of the obsession. And it certainly has allot to do with who is administering that pain. Can you break me? Yes I am sure you can, but that still needs to be explored. Limits reached, but those limits have yet to be seen. Can you deliver pain to me the likes of which I have not yet experienced? Sure, but will you ever hurt me? This is what I fear the most, for the only way you could ever truly hurt me, scar me in a way that could never be healed, would be if you were let me go, never to see or hear from you again. Obsession is a strong emotion. Yet in this relationship we now have, trust is even stronger, can you have trust in me that I will never cross the line between this relationship and your marriage? Yes, and it is because of my obsession, that line can never and will never be crossed."

As I finished speaking there was a quick knock at kitchen door which led to the back patio and a woman burst into the kitchen along with a huge amount of energy she seemed to naturally carry with her wherever she goes. Ignoring me lying on the floor, she went to Mistress Jodie, who stood up, her full weight now on my chest, they embraced, and gave each other a long kiss on the mouth. Despite Mistress Jodie standing on my chest the two women were equal in height, the woman kicked my side with her running shoe.

"Is this it, the slave we'll be playing with today?"

"Yes, Amanda, this is slave or whatever you want to call him. Slave, greet my friend properly, you will address her as 'mistress' also whenever you are permitted to speak to her."

Mistress Amanda was gorgeous also. Very long' perfectly toned legs which from my vantage point seemed to go all the way to the ceiling, she had an athletic body. She wore a similar outfit to Mistress Jodie's but her tight top was cut off at midriff exposing her tight skin and a navel adorned with diamond piercing. Her breasts straining against the tight top were the perfect size for her slim figure, not big, just perfect. She had long brown hair, tied back in a pony tail, her face, had the features any model would die for, high cheekbones, flawless complexion, cat like hazel eyes and a perfect nose and mouth.

"I ran over here to get a workout and need to shower do you mind if I shower?" Her body glistened with beads of sweat.

"Sure, but have a seat first..." Mistress Jodie said "I'll show you what he'll do for you if you would like?"

Knowing what Mistress Jodie meant Mistress Amanda said,

"Bitch, lick the sweat off my body and don't miss a drop, start at my feet, it's so hot outside, they're soaking wet inside these shoes."

I quickly remove her running shoes and began to lick and savor the aroma of her feet, I ran my tongue up each leg, across the tight skin of her belly. She removed her top and raised her arms, I drove my face into her armpits and licked each one clean, I licked under the curvature of each breast.

"Enough!" She said pushing me away, "I need to shower Jodie, put it in chastity it's cock is swelling, and we can't have that. I think we should go shopping and spend it's money how 'bout you?"

"Excellent idea Amanda, you will find your clean clothes in your the draw I set aside for you as well as hanging in the closet."

When Mistress Amanda went off to shower, Mistress Jodie ordered me to her dungeon room.

"Lay on on the bed on your back, I need to crush that erection."

She went to a shelf to select a chastity device and opted for the "Iron Maiden".

It consisted of a steel hinged ring that encircled my cock and balls, it had two loops in the top of each half that when closed a look would be put through the loops. The section of the device that held the head and shaft of my cock was also made of stainless steal, it consisted of two half tubes with dull metal spikes on the inside. Mistress Jodie closed my cock within the tube and locked it all in place. There was a small round opening at the top of the dead, she then used the final piece of the device, a long, solid stainless steel shaft, she inserted it into the tip of my cock which was visible inside the device and pushed inside the length of my cock. The tip of the sound the screwed securely into the steel head.

I immediately felt the pressure of my cock trying to break free against the spikes.

I knew I was in for a long day.

Mistress Amanda came into the room, wearing jeans that looked as if they were pained on, a tight leather vest was all she wore for a top and stiletto heels. She admired Mistress Jodie's choice of devices and said

"That is the exact one I had in mind, now lets collar this bitch and go spend it's money."

She chose a 2" wide leather collar, it had a D-ring on the front and the word "SLAVE" in large silver letters across the front. She put it around my neck, attached a leash to it and said.

"Now that's just perfect, the bulge in your jeans from the chastity is a nice touch, too bad we can't display that in public as well!"

Mistress Jodie drove us to a sex shop which was located in an industrial park not far from her home. I was somewhat relieved knowing, in this environment the stares I received while being led around on a leash by two beautiful Dominatrix's would be those of indifference and probably some of envy instead of scornful looks of those who cannot understand this lifestyle in a more conventional retail environment.

To call this place a "shop" certainly didn't do it justice. The store occupied 2 floors of a huge building. The first floor contained the usual adult store items books, videos, lingerie, dolls and stuff. Mistress Amanda pulled on my leash and led me directly to a staircase to the upper floor, these woman seemed to know just what they were here for.

The upper level was fetishist dream come true. Aisle after aisle of latex and leather clothing, catsuits, tops, pants, corsets, leggings, boots and shoes and so on.

They led me to a display counter with a large assortment of CBT devices. Mistress Jodie spoke to the store associate who was working the counter. She was young and very much into the goth look which went well with the ambiance of the store. I could not hear their conversation then the young woman disappeared through a doorway behind the counter and returned a moment or so later carrying a box.

"This," she said "is our most expensive and complete system. It contains most of the attachments for electric stimulation you could want, we do however have additional ones here," she pointed ti items under the glass "that you can choose to complete your own custom system. The base unit has an ample number of connections and independent power levels for each connection which range from gentle to severe."

When she said 'severe' she gave me a that same wicked smirk I had seen on Mistress Jodie's face the night before. My cock stirred inside its bonds at the thought of what I was in for later this day.

My two Mistress's then choose a few more attachments for the device, including series of urethral sounds with electronic connections on the tips. My cock got harder.

Their, or rather my purchase was packed neatly in a shopping bad, on our way back to the stairs, Mistress Amanda stopped to explore some of the clothing. She picked out a black latex catsuit in her size. She then led me to a rack which had all types of harnesses. The one she opted for was a full body harness which went over her shoulders, crisscrossed across her chest, around her waist, between her legs then up and was attached to the waist section. The unique thing about this one was the long, sharp steel spikes spread every 2 or 3 inches along what would be the front of her body.

"You are going to feel every one of these spikes as I press my body against you later. Isn't that what you would want when you think about me in this latex? My body pressed tightly against your?"

"God yes Mistress, I would want to feel your body against me and I will welcome your pain as I do the agony mistress Jodie awards me." My cock began straining once again against the dull spikes inside the iron maiden.

Finally, Mistress Amanda picked out a pair of 6" stiletto heels, which also were studded with metal spikes on the toe, all around the arch and across the backs.

This woman loves the thought of inflicting pain.

"Imagine me kicking you in those pathetic balls with these spikes my pet."

I paid for her kinky clothes and we were finally on our way out of the store.

As we climbed back into her SUV, mistress Jodie asked.

"Do you think you haven bitten off more than you can chew, I told yo Amanda was the wild one?"

"No my Goddess, I am going to try to accept everything you and mistress Amanda are about to do with me and to me, it is my destiny to please you, both of you, if I fail and shout out the safe word, then it is my loss, a loss I am not sure I can live with, but if it does get too intense, I will say the word."

"I'm hungry!" Mistress Amanda stated, "We need to stop for lunch."

"Where at?" Mistress Jodie asked.

"Not fast food, a place where we can go in and get table service, with lots of people who will see the predicament our little bitch here is in."

"May I ask a question Mistress Amanda?"

"Yes"

"Do I need to wear the leash inside the restaurant?"

She slapped me several times hard across the face.

"You should know better than to ask such a stupid question you fucking fool, I will take this leash off of you when I wish, it's not up to you, understand whore?"

"Yes goddess, please forgive me for even considering it."

"Jodie there's a Chili's up ahead on the right, that will do."

"Once again a good idea Amanda, it should be packed for lunch right about now."

Mistress Jodie parked the car and as I got out, mistress Amanda, grabbed the leash pulled my head close to her face and ordered me to open my mouth, she spat in my mouth several times, mistress Jodie followed suit, when my mouth was filled with their saliva, mistress Amanda ordered me to swallow every drop.

"Did you enjoy your appetizer slave?" Mistress Jodie asked.

"Yes mistress I loved it, thank you both so very mush."

I was led into the restaurant and immediately began being stared at with disgust. We were led to a table and sat down, the hostess with a nervous smile on her face said your server will be with you shortly and can she order us any drinks.

Mistress Jodie ordered a glass of wine and Mistress Amanda a beer.

"Just bring an empty glass for him and a separate glass of ice." Mistress Amanda told her.

Our server came over with the drinks placing them properly in front of us as ordered. At first she didn't notice my collar and leash. As she asked if we were ready to order of if we needed more time, she looked my way, her eyes widened and a big grin came to her face.

"Finally a table I can have some fun with!" she said.

Meanwhile, between sips of their drinks, Mistress's Jodie and Amanda were taking ice cubes in their mouths, swishing them around to stimulate their saliva glands the spitting out copious amounts of it into my empty glass.

We all ordered steaks. While waiting for our steaks, my glass by now had become almost half full. Our server, a very cute blond haired, blue eyed woman who could not have been more then 21 or 22 years old, returned to our table and asked if our drinks needed to be refreshed.

Mistress Jodie and Mistress Amanda both asked for a refill, and then she asked,

"and what about you sir?"

"Sir!" Mistress Jodie said. "His name is on his collar, we would appreciate it if you referred to him by that name!"

She laughed and corrected herself. "And what about you...slave?"

"Yes!" Mistress Amanda broke in, "It will have more."

"You all know I can loose my job for this, but I don't think anyone at this table is going to say anything, especially not you slave, no one else is looking this way so what the fuck!"

She leaned over, her mouth just inches from glass she parted her lips and let a long stream if thick saliva drip from her sexy mouth and into my glass almost filling it. I was in disbelief and growing harder my the minute.

"I want to see him drink it if that's okay with you two."

"Of cause." mistress Jodie agreed, but he needs to take his meds with it. With that she pulled 2 more blue pills from her purse and handed them to me.

"There is no way we are going to let you cum today bitch, but these should bring you to the edge all night long, now show this young lady just how obedient I have made you!"

I popped the pills into my mouth and as I slowly drank from the glass letting the liquid from the mouths of these three gorgeous women slide down my throat, I watched as the expression on the young woman's face change from simple amusement to one of understanding the power she can possess over men. When I finished drinking I held the glass out to her. She held it, for a few seconds longer then necessary, staring at me and then took it. She walked away.

Mistress Jodie saw that and said "Hmmm it looks as if I may have a new recruit, get her name before we leave."

"Yes Mistress as you wish."

When we were finished and ready to go, I asked her for the check, she brought it over to me, inside the little book was a note along with the check. The note read, "Slave, when I saw you drink, something inside me clicked, call me. And it was signed 'Tara' or maybe someday soon, 'Mistress T" and gave her phone number.

I gave her information to Mistress Jodie and hoped I would be a part of Tara's transformation.

As she drove us back to her house, the three of us just road in silence, as we pulled into her garage, mistress Jodie spoke.

"This girl Tara is an open book, much like you were Amanda when we first met. I trained you, nurtured you along the way, with great pride I now see you have become a true Domme, I intend to do this with her too. But you cannot be a part of that, I hope you can understand."

"Yes Mistress I understand I will not interfere."

It was such a turn on hearing Mistress Amanda refer to address Mistress Jodie by her title, there is a pecking order here, and the woman I met just a day ago sits at the very top of it. Respect.

When we got back into the house I was told to go back into "the" room, strip, put on the ankle and wrist cuffs that were on the bed and also a leather hood that had been laid there. I t had slits over the eyes and mouth which could be zippered closed. It was laced in the back from my neck to the top of my head. I had to remove the 'slave' collar in order to put it on. I was told by Mistress Jodie to replace that collar with the one I had worn yesterday and to be sure to attach the clips to my nipples. I followed each instruction carefully, laid face up on the bed and waited for my Mistress's.

The zippers were closed over my eyes so I could not see them when they entered the room. They quickly set about securing my ankles and wrists to the head and foot boards leaving me spreadeagled on the bed, rendering me very vulnerable to whatever

my Goddesses had in store for me. I couldn't wait to find out.

Once I was secured, Mistress Amanda, opening the zipper on the eye holes of my hood said:

"Are you ready to drink in the vision of your two Mistress's, take our images in, allow our images to be embedded in your mind, we will be a part of your fetish world forever more."

I saw Mistress Jodie first, dressed from head to toe in skin tight black shiny latex, a catsuit, knee high patent leather boots with pencil thin steel heels, she stood in the center of the room, gloved hands on her hips, a whip in one, in the other paddle with some nasty looking studs that looked like they could tear the flesh off my body. She wore the same strap-on harness tightly fitted across her black latex sheathed thighs, a huge black dildo hung between her legs.

Mistress Amanda moved into view next to her. She wore the latex catsuit I had purchased for her earlier, her body was wrapped tightly in the spiked harness, her feet adorned with he sexy lethal heels we bought. The pills had already kicked in and the sight of these two women in all the fetish gear, enhanced the effects to a point where I thought my cock would actually burst within the confines of its chastity prison.

Mistress Jodie spoke first.

"Slave, over the next few hours, there is only one word you need to remember, what we are about to bestow upon you, I have never done before, thus you had to buy all this equipment for me."

pete1229
pete1229
31 Followers
12