Mistress Jones Ch. 04

Story Info
The school nurses finally grant me the sweet release I need.
2.3k words
4.4
78.4k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
234 Followers

QUICK NOTE TO LOVERS OF CHAPTER ONE: This will NOT be a foot fetish/foot worship chapter, but these themes will return for the next chapter. Chapter four continues the focus on a medical kink.

*****

"We'll require a semen sample now, George," said Miss Jones, leaning over me, as I inhaled her sweet perfume scent.

"Yes, Miss," I said, breathless, looking up at this beautiful woman as she stood over me, her hand running over my inner thigh.

"Say 'ahhh' for me," Miss Jones said, leaning towards me and putting her hands on my cheeks. Then, from behind, I felt something entering my mouth, then a buckle being tightened behind my head. I soon realised there was now a large, red ball gag in my mouth. Miss Jones took and the nurse behind me held down my arms as they fastened them to their separate arm rests with the same angry-looking, mean leather straps my legs were fastened with. I was fully immobilized by the uncomfortable straps binding me to the leather-padded exam table. A sigh escaped my gagged mouth as I realised how much control they had over me.

"We don't usually need to tie up boys before we take a semen sample," Miss Jones said, slowly walking around the exam table, running a gloved hand across my entire body. "But since you didn't seem to comply with the previous procedures, it's good just to be safe."

My mistress sat down on the stool between my legs, rolling it closer so she was within inches of my cock. She secretly breathed sensually onto my groin, causing my cock to jump and twitch.

"Chelsea and Hayley will be providing stimulation straight to your nipples, I will be massaging your prostate and Miss Harding is going to be stimulating your penis," explained Miss Willow Jones, her beautiful smile spread across her face, as she pulled on her black nitrile exam gloves to tighten them.

As Miss Jones had said, Chelsea Keys and Hayley Price approached me from opposite sides. Chelsea applied her soft, gloved hand to my chest and started rubbing me all around my front, as my nipples slowly started to stiffen. Miss Amira Harding positioned herself on my right, placing her bare right hand on my suspended, restrained leg. Her pretty brown eyes pierced through mine as her lips, covered in bright light pink lipstick, formed a naughty smile.

"Want to glove up, Amira?" asked Miss Jones, looking up at her tall colleague.

"No thanks, I'm fine just like this," her sexy voice replied as she still looked me straight in the eyes. An exciting prospect indeed.

"Miss, will we be injecting him?" added Christine, stood behind Miss Jones.

Miss Jones turned around to face the short statured blonde. "Actually, I was just going to ask you that exact question," replied Willow Jones, Christine sniggered and handed Miss Jones a large injection needle, filled with a bluish liquid. "George, I'm going to inject this substance into your behind, it'll help you last a little longer and produce a lot more semen for the sample."

I just nodded, not showing the fear I was stricken with on my expression. My fear of needles was always prominent from my very first injection as a toddler and I dreaded ever receiving vaccinations for anything. My eyes traced Miss Jones's every move as she lifted up the dreaded needle and flicked the syringe with her gloved finger before she lowered it and I felt the acute sting of the needle as it entered my glute muscle. I couldn't help but hiss at the sudden intrusion of my skin. The sting was heightened by the feeling of an alcohol-covered cotton ball being applied to the site of the injection for a few seconds, but the pain soon stopped and Miss Jones took the cotton ball from my skin.

Almost immediately I felt a fizzing sensation moving from my buttocks up to my groin and my cock jumped at the lovely tingle produced by this strange liquid that now resided inside of me. As I settled down, Chelsea and Hayley applied gloved hands to my chest and started to massage my chest again, my nipples once again standing erect at their lovely touch.

Miss Jones squirted three large globs of lubricant onto her right index finger and middle finger, stroking up and down these fingers with her left hand in order to spread it across the nitrile. She spread lube around my anus in a circular motion using her left hand, as my sphincter started to relax thanks to her delicate and professional caressing of my outer anal ring.

Amira Harding took the lubricant bottle from Miss Jones, squirting a generous amount onto her right hand and stroking up and down my erect shaft with her bare right hand. The pretty teacher retracted my foreskin gently and I moaned at the amazing sensation it created. Moments later, Miss Jones's cold middle finger quickly entered my rear and swiftly found its way to my prostate gland, which she massaged with a relaxing come hither motion of her long middle finger. A gasp for air escaped the red ball gag in my mouth as a second finger joined the first.

The feeling of Miss Harding's bare hand slowly stroking my fully erect penis added to the arousing torture they were conducting on my body. My toes curled as she started to tease my exposed glans with her other hand's index finger. Chelsea started to flick my erect nipple and Hayley soon started to do the same, making me grunt viciously through my gag as I started to feel close to ejaculating. However, the cruel injection that was tickling my crotch stopped me from doing so, a feeling I hated and loved.

I watched as Chelsea briefly stopped flicking my nipple and reached behind her, turning back around holding two strange pads that had white wires running from each. She handed Hayley one of the pads and they applied them simultaneously to my nipples. At the flick of a switch, a sudden surge of electricity hit my nipples and echoed through my body. The feeling it produced was exquisite, similar to the cold steel dildo that was in my rectum earlier. Constant small shocks from the pads on my chest enhanced the amazing stimulation being given to me by Miss Jones and Miss Amira Harding.

My body squirmed and I tried to ejaculate as best I could, but the peculiar injection continued to deny me the sweet release of my orgasm. Miss Jones removed her fingers from my rectum and a relieved sigh was muffled by the large ball gag that sat uncomfortably in my mouth. I wasn't free from the intense sensations in my behind for long though, as I felt a cold object teasing the entrance to my hungry hole. After circling my bottom with the phallic object for a few moments, Miss Jones quickly popped the instrument into me and it slid easily into my tight sphincter. My eyes started to tear up as my arousing torture dragged on, my body desperately needed release but no matter how hard I tried, I continued being denied.

Soon the electric pulses being delivered ruthlessly to my nipples became more intense and more constant. I fought my bonds as hard I could, but there was no way I could escape them. Miss Harding's seductive smile broadened as a bit of precum dribbled from my exposed glans. Her strokes started to vary in pace. Three fast, two slow, four fast, five slow. The feeling it produced drove me mad as muffled screams erupted from my mouth, now filled up with my own saliva. My eyes rolled back in my head as Miss Jones started to slowly move the object in my ass in a viciously arousing scissoring motion, in and out of my tight hole. As she did this, her other gloved hand seductively teased the skin in between my scrotum and bottom, adding to the amazing tingling sensation being produced by the injection from earlier.

Chloe Lovell was visible in the corner of my eye, smiling at me as she witnessed my humiliating and excruciating torture. I say this; I didn't hate nor even slightly dislike it. It was fucking hot, but my constant denial of cumming drove me absolutely insane. I turned my head to look back at the pretty nurse smiling at me, my eyes filling up with tears and nearly drowning in saliva. She was so beautiful, a flawless figure and a very pretty face. Her smile was so gentle and cute, her eyes caring and loving.

My attention was soon wrenched from the beautiful young woman on my left as my balls once again retracted and I felt my climax coming up. Miss Harding started to make her strokes more consistent as she picked up pace, Miss Jones quickly removed the cold object from inside me and replaced it with her original two fingers moving in the familiar come hither motion from moments earlier. Chelsea cranked up the electric pads on my nipples even higher and it produced the best sensations so far as I shook in my bonds. Miss Lisa Penley rushed to my side, holding a large plastic test tube which was similar to the one used to take my urine sample earlier.

"I want a nice big load now, George," Miss Jones said, her fingers deep inside me.

Miss Lisa Penley placed the test tube over my glans and Miss Harding increased her stroking pace even more, as her hand that was on my head started to play with my scrotum once again. A large surge of electricity made me jump in the table and I felt very relieved as I passed the "point of no return" and I felt my semen rushing up through my erect shaft before my new best climax ever hit me and I ejaculated seven large globs of cum into the plastic test tube, each spurt producing a loud yet muffled moan from my gagged mouth. Miss Harding let go of my cock as Miss Penley took over, emptying me out as Miss Jones pressed down hard on my prostate to lengthen my climax. The intense electrical currents pulsing through my chest were soon weakened before they completely stopped and Miss Jones retracted her two fingers from my rectum. My cock was fully emptied out into the tube and Miss Lisa Penley took the tube from my shaft, holding it up above her to inspect the nearly full container.

"Seven millilitres," she remarked, walking off to the counter to deposit the tube into a rack. "Very impressive."

Chloe stood behind me and untied the ball gag's leather strap from behind my head, removing the brutal instrument from my mouth as I tried to swallow all the saliva that had built up inside. She was immediately ready with a paper towel to help me wipe the excess spit from around my mouth. Christine Price cleaned off my spasming penis with a fluffy towel, also paying attention to my anal opening, which was covered in lubricant and other fluids. Chloe smiled as she ran her hand across my cheek.

"You did so well, George," she said, caringly. "Your exam is over now, you can just cool down for a few minutes if you'd like."

All the nurses filtered out of the room in a single file line, depositing their used nitrile gloves in a bin next to the door and hanging their lab coats on a coat rack next to it. Their heels clicked against the floor and slowly became distant as I lay, panting and completely exhausted on the exam table. It was now just me and Miss Jones left in the room and I was released from the uncomfortable bonds that held me. I nearly collapsed out of exhaustion as my body was freed.

*****

I opened my eyes and looked up at a magnificent woman looking down at me, a mature blonde woman with a very pretty face. Her eyes were gentle, caring and loving as she looked down into mine, a gorgeous blue colour. I felt happy as I looked up at her, I felt safe and secure.

Her head moved away and I was nearly blinded by the very bright white lights of the room. I struggled to readjust to what was going on around me; I was completely lost and forgot where I was. Suddenly, my back started to bend and I was now sat upright when I realised that I was still in Exam Room 2, completely naked. The woman, Miss Willow Jones, helped me to get up from the table and walked me to the brightly lit reception area of the school nurse's office. I looked up at the digital clock up against the wall of the room, it read 5:35 PM.

She sat me down at the desk I was previously seated at during Danielle Palmer's interrogation of me and she took a seat on top of the desk, next to me. Her eyes were lit up with something, she wanted something. Miss Jones lifted up her hose-encased, high heeled foot to my face and I deeply inhaled the glorious scent.

"Kiss," she commanded me sweetly, I immediately complied and laid down a big kiss on her gorgeous right foot.

Her right foot was replaced by her left.

"Kiss," she commanded once more, and I obeyed her order as I bent my neck to lay a kiss on her left foot.

I was conflicted by so many emotions. I didn't know what to do. Here I was, this beautiful woman in front of me, looking me in my exhausted eyes.

"How was it?" she asked, slightly smiling as she spoke.

Uncontrollably, I lost it. I broke down, my head banging against the desk as I started sobbing loudly onto the wood and my tears flowed down my cheek. Miss Jones ran her hand through my hair, and though I wanted to, I didn't stop her. I couldn't stop her. She hugged me tightly and I felt her cruel, cruel love for me for the first time. This woman owned me, she could do anything to me and I wouldn't object. I submitted to her every command, no hesitation.

Mistress Jones.

TF2123
TF2123
234 Followers