Mistress Josephine's Contest

Story Info
Mistress tests her three male slaves.
1.2k words
3.37
29.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leomasoch
leomasoch
40 Followers

Mistress J had three slaves in her power on this particular evening. She was seated on her throne, dressed in flowing satin robes, alluringly parted at thigh-level to reveal elaborate lacy stocking-tops. The three slaves knelt naked before her. She picked up a clip-board from the coffee table beside her and smiled. She was in a wicked mood. The smile was caused by the thought of what she was going to make her three adoring males do.

"Now, my slaves, this evening I have devised a little competition for you three. The winner will get a reward, the two losers will be punished." she cast her hypnotic eyes over the document and read out its contents.

"You will be given points out of ten in the following categories:

• Wine appreciation.

• Massage.

• Cunnilingus.

• Cock-sucking.

• Ability to remain silent, while receiving punishment."

"So, my devoted slaves," announced Mistress Josephine from her throne, "before we start the competition, which will be thirsty work for you lot, I shall allow you to drink a toast to your Mistress. In order that you may do that, I have a task for each of you. Slave One, collect that tray from the table,"

Slave One went immediately to collect the salver, on which were an empty jug and three champagne goblets. Slave One stood, reverentially holding the tray and awaiting further instructions.

"Slave Two, remove my panties!"

Slave Two eagerly crawled forwards and performed the privileged task he had been allotted.

Mistress Josephine rose from her throne and stood before her cowering slaves.

"Slave Three, get hold of the skirts of my robes and hold them up, clear of my legs."

Slave Three, who was her permanent slave, knew what would be happening next and carefully gathered the beautiful satin material , holding it up behind the superbly-curved buttocks of his adored Mistress.

"Slave Two, take the jug from the tray , kneel before me and hold the it between my thighs."

Slave Two immediately proffered the crystal jug in the way he had been instructed.

Her golden nectar started to tinkle into the jug. Her personal slave wondered if it would be flavoured with the champagne she had recently drunk, as had once been his experience with his owner. When the flow of her sacred nectar ceased, Mistress Josephine spoke again to her adoring underlings:

"Slave Three, release my robes, collect the jug from Slave Two and fill the three goblets."

Her personal slave carefully poured the golden liquid into the goblets he had so carefully polished earlier.

"And now, slaves, a very privileged treat for you. Take a goblet each and toast your serene Mistress!"

Slaves One and Three instantly obeyed her instruction. Slave Two hesitated.

"Take your drink, Slave Two!" ordered Mistress Josephine, frowning.

"I can't do it, Mistress!"

"Can't do it? what do you mean?!"

"It's physically impossible, for me, Mistress!"

Josephine thought for a moment, then spoke angrily.

"You have three choices, slave: you will drink the toast to your Mistress at once, you will have twenty strokes of my favourite cane, or you will leave here forever and never be my slave again."

Trembling, Slave Two replied, "I will accept the cane, Mistress."

Mistress Josephine strode to the table, where her toys had been laid out. She selected a cane. It was a very whippy one with a rubber grip.

"Slave Two, bend over the couch. Slaves One and Three, hold him down firmly. I do not want him to be able to move an inch."

The slaves obeyed, forcing their colleague into a helpless position across the sofa.

"You are going to regret this," snarled Mistress Josephine, rolling up her satin sleeves...

Slave Two thought he knew about corporal punishment. He had visited pro dommes in the past. They had flicked inexpertly at his buttocks with toy whips from a sex shop. He had no idea what the real thing was like.

The first lash of the cane struck terror into him, but his cry of pain was muffled by the cushion, in which his face was buried. Slave Two could not countenance the thought of nineteen more strokes like that and decided to get up and take the third option Mistress Josephine's had offered him: he would leave. But it was too late for that. The other two slaves held him down firmly, knowing that - if they let him struggle free - they might be in for the same treatment.

"Ooh, a lovely red stripes straight away!" said Josephine with glee, "I must see if I can spread them evenly over that nice pink botty!"

She laid on with increased enjoyment, varying the pause between strokes, so that poor Slave Two did not know when the next blow would fall. Mistress Josephine was revelling in the sense of power this caning was giving her. Slaves One and Three were feeling apprehensive, knowing that they would be unlikely to escape punishment from this wonderful woman, who had them under her spell.

"This is such fun!" she laughed, "Where have I got up to?" she asked the two other slaves

"Twelve strokes, Mistress," they chorused, as they continued to pin down her victim.

The strokes had started to land on existing stripes on Slave Two's buttocks and the intensity of the pain got even worse, but somehow he seemed more able to take it. Slaves One and Three felt his body go limp, as he ceased to struggle. Mistress Josephine had broken him. He was hers to do with, as she wished. He wanted only to serve her as his Goddess. Even as the pain seared through him, he knew only that he loved and revered his tormentor.

"Release him!" commanded a panting Mistress Josephine, as - after the twentieth stroke - she threw her cane to the floor.

The two slaves relaxed their grip on the prisoner, who rose unsteadily, tears running down his cheeks. She gazed hypnotically into his eyes. "Are you truly my slave now?" she asked him

There was a tremor in his hoarsely-whispered reply: "Yes, Mistress,"

She decided to put his loyalty to the test. He had just received twenty stinging strokes for refusing to swallow her nectar, but she wanted it both ways. Mistress Josephine needed to know if she had broken Slave Two's spirit.

"You say you are mine. Now prove it! Drink the toast to your Mistress!" she commanded in a steely tone. Slave Three put the goblet of her sacred wine into Slave Two's shaking hand. Slave Two looked into the eyes of his Mistress and swallowed the golden liquid.

"Good slave," purred Josephine, "You are learning. Well done."

She had conquered him. He was hers to play with or toss away, as the mood might take her.

Her exertions had aroused her sexually. She sat down on her throne and parted her voluptuous thighs.

"Slave Three, fetch my clipboard. I am now going to give each of you marks out of ten for your worshipping skills. We'll start with my newly-broken slave. Slave Number Two, kneel and worship!"

Slave Two knelt willingly to perform his allotted task.

"Slaves One and Three! Stand behind me and gently massage my breasts while Number Two worships me with his tongue."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

leomasoch
leomasoch
40 Followers