Mistress J's Stepmother!

Story Info
Her new guy seduced by her Goddess step mother.
15.4k words
4.47
73.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I met Judi when she was twenty five years old and I was twenty. Judi of at the time was a hot 5ft. 4in. tall blue eyed curvaceous blonde with 36C breasts with suckable nipples. Getting her sex education traveling back and forth to New York City on weekends I knew there was a lot that she could teach me sexually and also there were things she really didn't wish to talk about. I don't give my name but I'm the author of this story and hope you enjoy it. I was a typical horny twenty year old looking for some fun. I was a 6ft. tall 180lbs. longhaired ponytailed brown haired brown eyed stud with a permanently hard 7in. cock and a set of balls that never seemed to be empty. Knowing she had something to play with Judi was easily able to seduce me into her different but exciting lifestyle.)

When Judi and I started dating she insisted I meet her stepmother. Having only been to bed with Judi a few times I thought it was rather premature but after her constant insistence I decide it may not be a bad idea to please Judi and get some points in. I thought maybe Judi was actually serious about having a relationship with me. Being five years older than me I was sure she was looking for some kind of lasting relationship. Neither of us were virgins but I could tell by the way Judi acted in bed she was a lot more experienced than I especially with her insistence with me to please her orally whenever we made love. I was quite inexperienced at cunnlinigus having licked pussy only to seduce my girlfriend into sucking my cock but I never really give her an orgasm with my mouth rather I insisted on using my cock instead. With Judi things were different; her pussy was closed for business until I learned how to make love to her with my tongue insisting on having an oral orgasm first before intercourse. I spent hours under the sheet servicing her pussy with my tongue lying on my belly rubbing my erection uselessly between the sheet and my own belly trying desperately for some kind of relief. When she finally allowed me to screw her pussy Judi made the point that if I didn't make her orgasm with my cock she insisted on me going down on her licking up the mess and giving her an oral orgasm. I learn right away who was in charge and that my own pleasures were second to Judi's.

Judi's stepmother lived by herself in very exclusive 5 bedroom 5 bath home with a backyard private Roman bath in a tropical setting. We drove up to the house in my red VW and I was almost embarrassed when I saw that she had a new Mercedes parked outside in the driveway. Judi told me not to worry grabbing my hand walking me up to the door. Judi promised that her stepmother wouldn't bite yet guaranteeing that if she liked me I would get more than I ever imagined. She had already warned me that the pool area was for nude swimming only and that since today was scorching we would probably be invited for a swim.

The door opened up and to my surprise a rather large 5ft. 9in. tall buxom short haired brunette butch looking woman wearing only a black diaphanous robe and heels wearing a big smile on her face welcomed us to come in. I couldn't take my eyes off her large breasts because her nipples were pierced with sparkling gold rings. Judi introduced her stepmother as Jackie and then introduced me. To my surprise Jackie pulled my face into her large bosom giving me a warm hug thanking me for enjoying her pierced nipples. Grabbing me by my ponytail pulling my mouth to hers she gave me an open mouth kiss for a full minute licking my lips as she kissed. I actually enjoyed getting kissed by her and sensing this she slammed the front door shut with her foot grabbed the back of my head pulling my mouth back into hers forcefully kissing me thrusting her tongue into my mouth tickling my palate with the very tip of her talented tongue. Finally breaking the kiss leaving me quite sexually shaken Jackie complemented Judi on finding a guy with such supple kissable lips.

I was out of breath and red face embarrassed but I had nothing to say being so shaken other than I was very pleased to meet Jackie as both women started giggling. Jackie looking me in the eyes telling me I wouldn't be a problem getting along in this family by the way I allowed her to kiss me like that making me blush again. I gave J a look of disbelief but she just winked at me and told me to zip it. Jackie put her arm around me saying that she was going to be able to teach me allot about getting along with women. Giving me a swift swat on the ass Jackie complemented me on my spankable cheeks promisingly she was going to test me out later. I gave Judi another look and she was just giving me a nasty smile. Judi already warned me that her stepmother was a strict dominant type believing in physical punishment and goddess worship. Judi told me that even though she is 25 years of age her stepmother still disciplines her whenever needed. Judi also warned me not to be surprised if she pulls me over her lap for a spanking. After that hard swat on the ass I knew that sometime tonight I was going to get a spanking from Jackie and it actually sounded exciting.

Jackie asked me if I liked soaking in a Jacuzzi. Before I could answer she just took both of us by the hand leading us outdoors to the beautiful Roman bath. There was an outdoor Jacuzzi, showers, and a large pool with a diving board surrounded by beautiful tropical flowers. Slipping off her see through robe Jackie stripped naked before us. The first thing I noticed was that her nipples were pierced with glistening gold rings with diamonds hanging from each one. I couldn't help looking down noticing Jackie's shaved pussy seeing a sparkle where her clitoral hood was pierced with a matching ring and diamond just like her nipples. Even though Jackie was slightly overweight she had the looks of a 40 year old goddess with a body that was getting me rock hard.

This was a first for me having never met a girlfriend's mother who stripped completely naked minutes after we kissed. Judi started stripping and Jackie grabbed my belt and started to unfasten it as soon as it was loose she unzipped my pants pushing my pants and shorts to my knees. Before I knew it Jackie had me completely naked and was busy fondling my genitals complementing me on my size. Although she mentioned I needed some pubic hair trimming with a few good squeezes she stroked me completely hard. Looking at Jackie's crotch I saw that her labia lips were quite enlarged just like her daughter Judi which Judi explained to me this was from a process of stretching during oral sex. I'm learning how to do this to Judi as well. Seriously looking into Judi's eyes still squeezing my erection Jackie told Judi that there's no way she's going to pass up sitting on my cock telling Judi she's just going to have to share tonight. Giving me a wink Judi told Jackie she could have all the cock she wanted and fucking me wouldn't bother her in the least.

I could see Jackie's labia lips were stretched bigger than Judi's who actually confessed to me that both their enlarged labia's were from their obsession with oral sex. Judi actually sat on my face and gave me instructions on how to pull her labia lips with my mouth helping them to stretch even farther every time we have oral sex. Judi wanted to get her labia pierced with golden rings enabling her to lace them together with a beautiful gold chain. Sticking her thumbnail into my cockhead until I cried out in pain causing me to lose my erection Jackie told me there will be plenty of time quite soon to stay hard for her. Pushing her pinky fingernail into my pee hole Jackie told Judi it would be nice to get my cock pierced telling her it would look so good with a nice big gold rink in my pee hole to lead me around with. My face turned red with embarrassment from the thought of a needle pushing into my most delicate flesh. Noticing I was getting a little squeamish Jackie let go of my cock changing the subject.

Grabbing me by my cock and grabbing Judi by worming Jackie's middle finger into Judi's ass Jackie led us to the large outdoor shower which automatically turned on as soon as we stopped under the showerhead. Both women started soaping me up using their breasts to wash my chest and back and their fingers to massage my cock and balls taking turns goosing my asshole. I notice both Judi and Jackie used their left hand for the asshole and the right hand to wash each other's pussies as well as my cock and balls. With Jackie masturbating my cock with her soapy hand I was rock hard once again. With two fingers fucking my butthole she rhythmically massaged my cock. I could barely stand up from all the pleasure Jackie was giving me. When I looked down Judi was doing the very same thing to Jackie fingering her butthole and pussy at the same time. With all this nastiness going on I knew I wasn't going to get out of here without getting spanked and fucked by Jackie.

The girls finally stopped all the finger fucking, washed their hands off, and started kissing each other. This was more than just a mother daughter kiss on the cheek it was a full girl on girl tongue exchange that lasted for several minutes. I've never seen two women kiss before let alone a mother/daughter team. By the way they were kissing it seemed like they have been doing this for a long time because looked so natural as they enjoyed exploring each other's mouths. I found out later Jackie was fishing for the taste of my come in Judi's mouth to see if she had sucked me off.

Instead of feeding my ego allowing me to continue being a voyeur Jackie forced me to my knees opened her legs grabbed my ponytail pushing my head into her crotch ordering me to start licking. Both Judi and Jackie started kissing passionately as I pushed my tongue into Jackie's pussy. I could tell Jackie liked her pussy eaten similarly to Judi because when I started tongue fucking her Jackie pushed even harder around the back of my head telling me to thrust deeper with my tongue. Judi kneeling next to me tapped me on the shoulder wanting her turn. I couldn't believe it I was watching my girlfriend eating her stepmother's pussy with a passion. I actually got on the ground and was able to push my tongue into Judi's pussy. We stayed in this position for several minutes as the warm water continued spraying our bodies. My own cock was rock hard just from eating pussy. I think the taste of pussy juices for me is a perfect aphrodisiac keeping me hard as long as I'm licking. I could hear Jackie ordering Judi to start licking her clit. I found out later on that just by flicking her clit ring this stimulated her orgasm just like it was ringing a bell.

When Jackie started to come I was sucking on Judi's swollen clitoris at the same time and she started coming as well squirting juices into my mouth. I could see Jackie coming from above splashing Judi's face with juices and to my surprise she also started pissing giving both of us a golden shower in the shower. The warm water mixed with a spray of Jackie's golden fluids triggered Judi and to my surprise she began to pissing directly into my mouth forcing me to swallow most of it to keep from drowning. These nasty girls were willing to introduce me to every kinky fantasy I ever had. I always dreamed of drinking golden champagne and now I was swallowing Judi's stream just to keep from choking. Judi was actually able to shut off the stream allowing me to swallow each mouthful until she started pissing down my throat once again. Jackie was doing the same thing to Judi who was swallowing just as fast trying to keep up with the flow. When the girls finally stopped no one said anything as Judi's and my belly frothed with foaming expelled urine.

Jackie gave her daughter an open kiss on the mouth thanking her for the orgasm. I was still eating Judi's pussy licking up the rest of her urine as Jackie looked down complementing me that her daughter has trained me well. Ordering me to lie on my back I stopped licking Judi and rolled over being obediently docile after my drink. Jackie straddled my waist grabbed my cock pointing it directly at her pussy telling me to start pissing. When I let go the stream was so intense it triggered another orgasm. Judi was so horny she sat back of my face facing Jackie placing her asshole right over my mouth to lick. She squealed as I pushed my tongue all the way up her anus. When I finished pissing Jackie used the head of my cock to stimulator her clitoris as she continued coming in the throes of multiple orgasms started by her daughter's mouth. Judi was cursing calling me all kinds of nasty names as I cleaned her asshole like a bottle brush with my tongue. I was fortunate that her mother had finger fucked Judi quite deeply and it was only tasting a little soapy. Finally realizing that Judi was having me service her asshole with my tongue Jackie slapped her right across the face because now my mouth was going to have to be washed thoroughly with soap if they were going to have me eating pussy tonight.

Pulling Judi off my mouth she took the pump soap from the shower ordering me to open my mouth and started squirting my tongue with disinfecting soap. Forcing me to gargle then spit it out she handed me a bottle of mouthwash making sure I gargled once again. Grabbing me by the balls squeezing as hard as she could making me cry out she told me I was getting a little prematurely familiar with her daughter and eating her ass was a little too advanced for my lovemaking so maybe she was going to have to teach me a lesson as soon as we get out of the shower.

Jackie turned the water off from the shower telling both Judi and I things were getting quite nasty and had to stop. It was time for her to show her authority and establish some boundaries in this new relationship. Jackie asked Judi permission to give me a whipping. When Judi told her that would not be a problem Jackie said then I'm going to start with you first so that he will see what kind of a whipping I give. I think it would be appropriate out here in the garden to give you a nice intense caning. Right next to the shower was a flower pot with several inconspicuous canes sticking out of the dirt. Jackie reached for the thinnest one grabbing Judi leading her over to a marble bench adorned with four naked women holding it up as the feet. Jacky cursed pushing Judi over it butt up warning her to stay down and not move. Jackie also warned me not to touch my cock as she gave her daughter a caning. Judi had a beautiful round ass that was as white as snow. As soon as Jackie started whipping her with lightning bolt strikes streaking her bare cheeks with full lines of welts from the top of her cheeks all the way down to her knees, by the time she finished her white ass was now crimson red with tiny welts. Judi could hardly hold still during whipping which only took a minute leaving her quite shaken and in tears. Shaking the cane in my face seeing the scared look on my face Jackie promised she would get to me later giving Judi a hard swat on the butt telling her to get up or she would continue.

Jackie suggested we all get into the Jacuzzi. Kissing each other on the mouth giving the girls a slippery taste of their pussy juices Jackie gave me another swat on the ass promising me she was going to give me a real sensual spanking as soon as she sampled my cock. Leading me by my stiff cock to the Jacuzzi Jackie had me step in and sit down and to my surprise she sat down facing me swallowing my cock with her pussy. Judi sat down next to us and started sensuously kissing me as Jackie started rising and falling on my cock pushing her large breasts into my chest.. I couldn't believe that I was being ravished by my girlfriend and her stepmother in such a beautiful place. Fucking me ever so slowly to keep me from coming Jackie pulled free so that Judi could have a turn. Judi sat down keeping my cock buried in her pussy and just rotated her hips slowly to keep me hard kissing her mother at the same time. Every two minutes the girls traded places giving me a break in between squeezing my balls pulling them away from my body to keep me from prematurely shooting off.

After about fifteen minutes of fucking like this Jackie made me get out of the Jacuzzi and laying me on the cement on my back ready for more fucking. Jackie straddled my hips lowering herself back on my cock Judi facing her stepmother lowered herself on my mouth so that I could eat pussy and get fucked at the same time. Soon the women were French kissing enjoying using my body at the same time. Judi was wet and dilated accepting my tongue full depth in her vagina. Judi was busy fingering her clit as she rode my mouth.

I could feel Jackie squeezing me with her talented vaginal muscles which were so much like a mouth she took me over the top causing me to begin to squirt deep inside of her pussy. I could hear Jackie telling Judi that I was coming telling her to get off my face and get her mouth down to her crotch. It was something to watch when Jackie pulled my cock out of her pussy. Judi skillfully caught all of my sticky fluids on her tongue swallowing every last drop. Sucking on Jackie's clitoris it didn't take long and Jackie was squirting her own fluids into Judi's mouth and all over her face. As soon as Jackie finished coming she started kissing and licking Judi sharing the fluids.

Looking at me with her "evil eye" Jackie grabbed me by the balls pulling me over her lap right there next to the Jacuzzi where the three of us just made love. Jackie told me she has a rule that any boy who violates her pussy must be punished. Since this was only my first time she was only going to give me a bare bottom bare handed spanking instead of using a more serious instrument like a strap or cane. Jackie said that she gave Judi a reprieve on a more severe whipping because of her fantastic mouth on her pussy and how creative an orgasm she gave her. As I lay helplessly over Jackie's lap she began massaging my curvy cheeks complementing me on how spankable they're going to be and how much she is going to enjoy giving me my first spanking. Jackie was surprised how naïve and submissive I was automatically volunteering to get the spanking. Ordering Judi to go to cut her a fresh rattan cane (the last one was bamboo) Jackie still wanted to give a demonstration of her abilities. Keeping me over her lap and massaging my cheeks she began fingering my asshole finding me quite comfortable to get penetrated by her two middle fingers.

As Jackie continued fingering my butthole Judi returned with tears in her eyes with a fresh cut rattan cane. Jackie looked up at Judi giggling telling Judi how much her new boyfriend enjoys having his butthole violated so she couldn't wait to take him into the bedroom and give me a real treat. Slipping her fingers out of my asshole Jackie give me a slap across both cheeks ordering me to kneel down and watch my girlfriend get a real whipping. I found out that the first caning that Jackie gave Judi was only a warm-up and that Jackie prefers giving double whippings which are far more effective bringing the fear of the unknown. Kneeling at the end of the chair Jackie ordered Judi to get up on the bench on all fours with her head down and her bare bottom waving in the air for a perfect target. Placing the cane in her right hand Jackie stepped behind and to the left side of Judi swishing the cane through the air making sure she had the right distance. Stepping back a little she then asked Judi to hold still for volleys of three licks promising 39 stripes before she finished. Even though Judi's ass was still red with welts I couldn't believe she was about to get another caning.

With a stern look on her face Jackie reminded Judi to hold still during the switching but afterwards she will allow Judi to scream, curse, and wiggle all she wants than she must properly present herself once again for the next set of stripes. Turning around and looking at her stepmother in the eyes Judi weakly shook her head yes telling her mother I love you. Jackie replying in a gruff voice told Judi that she loved her too but unfortunately she was going to have to suffer the stripes. Looking at me Jackie solemnly explained their family values are based on worshiping the goddess, obeying the Ten Commandments, and bowing down to the Mistress of the house who has the final word who administers all punishments. Jackie reminded me that both her daughter and I violated her sacred trust forming a sexual union without her consent. According to the karmic law Judi must pay otherwise she may receive a fate seven times worse. Jackie told me that even though she knows that Judi seduced me I'm guilty just by participating in the act. For me I will suffer punishment in the privacy of her own bedroom under proper instructions and guidance from her.