Mistress Kate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face looked very puzzled. "Um, I, I don't understand Mistress."

"Well that's your problem asshole, and you better figure it out quick because starting tomorrow unauthorized boners will be punished."

She gave his dick a hard squeeze."

"Now back off fag.

He stepped back, and she stood up. She put her face in his and her snotty smirk returned.

"You have your instructions sissyboy so go home and pack, and I'll see you tomorrow at ten o'clock sharp."

She started walking away, then suddenly stopped. Turning back she grabbed his chin, pulling his face up to hers.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Enjoy jerking off with your corduroys tonight you pathetic pervert. I'll even allow you to squirt your jizzum all over them, just make sure you lick it up when you're done. Starting tomorrow you don't jerk off without permission. Hell, you don't cum at all without my say so, ever! I mean it sissyboy, even when Gloria is sucking your sissy little penis, you don't come without my permission. And you most certainly won't be having any corduroy fun without earning it, so enjoy your corduroys one last time tinkerbell."

The worried look on his face made her chuckle, she patted his face a few times and walked out of the office closing the door behind her. He just stood there for several minutes trying to make sense out of what just happened. Then he composed himself and walked out knowing his life would never be the same again.