Mistress Kathy's Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait.... What--?"

Suddenly the gag was in his mouth and held firm. The straps were quickly secured. Helga spun him around to face her.

"I work in theslaveschool. For the duration of your training, I am assigned toyou." She pulled down his brief and grabbed his ass with both hands. In a panic, he stepped back, but Helga held him close to her body as she licked his gagged mouth.

Monica hasn't signed!he thought.I didn't agree to this!

"Helga," interrupted Mistress Kathy. She was now peering at them through a narrow slit in the doorway—which was not wide enough for Monica to see him. "Bring our guest in. And stay professional."

Helga stepped back and resumed a more "professional" posture. She pushed Adam toward the office. Before entering, she quickly pulled up his brief to cover his ass and her indiscretion.

When he entered, Monica and Mistress Kathy were both standing behind the table looking like a pair of lawyers. For the first time, Monica saw what "appropriately restrained" would mean for Adam.

Now she laughed. "My, are we having fun yet?" she asked.

Adam was mortified, but with the gag in his mouth, he could say nothing to protest.

Monica's features shifted slightly toward sympathy. "Ohhh, he's making those puppy-dog eyes at me."

"We have blindfolds for that," said Mistress Kathy.

"No, no need for a blindfoldyet," said Monica. "I'm feeling lenient."

That's comforting,thought Adam.Now get this gag off me.

But it was Mistress Kathy who walked around the table toward him and placed her hands gingerly on the buckles of Adam's gag straps. "We kept you waiting a long time, so you no doubt have questions you want to ask."

Adam nodded.

"I think you should hear whatwehave to say first," Mistress Kathy said, leaving his gag in place. Monica giggled at this playful deception, but Kathy silenced her with a glance. Both resumed identical expressions of seriousness and disapproval.

What's wrong with her?he wondered.Monica's never let role-playing go this far before.

"Your mistress and I discussed the contracts thoroughly," said Mistress Kathy. "We also discussed you. Your casual and disrespectful attitude toward your mistress reflects badly on her, and I explained to her that by constantly soliciting your opinion, she's only enabling you--preventing you from progressing on the path to true submission."

"She was very persuasive," added Monica, again in apparent seriousness. Mistress Kathy folded her arms, and Monica did the same.

Monica's mimicking her,he thought. A dull panic set in.

"Now your mistress has a question to ask you," said Mistress Kathy, "and you will answer it."

Helga, who was standing by the door, approached to untie Adam's ball gag.

Mistress Kathy added, "It's a yes-or-no question. A nod will suffice."

Helga stopped, leaving the gag in place. Again Monica seemed amused.

Monica!he thought desperately.Don't let them control you.

"Ask your question, Monica," said Mistress Kathy quietly.

Monica held up the third contract for him to see.

"Do you still want to read this?"

Adam nodded.

"Why? Don't you trust me?"

Of course, I trust you,he thought. I'm counting on you to get me out of this!But he could only nod.

"Then what would be the point of reading it?"

"It would be irregular," said Mistress Kathy.

"And you agreed to let me be your mistress."

That's not a yes-or-no question. Take this gag out!

Mistress Kathy said, "I argued against letting you see it at all, but Monica was very persistent on your behalf--insisting that she had to keep the foolish promise she made to let you read it. So I suggested that she could still keep her promise by letting you read itaftershe signed it."

"So do you still want to?" Monica held it up again.

Adam's mind filled with dread.Monica, how could you?Out loud, it sounded like, "MmmmmmmFFFFF!"

"I think he said no," said Mistress Kathy. "Either no, or an emotional outburst for which he would have to beseverelypunished, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was no."

Monica set down the contract and approached Adam to calm him. "I know you're mad at me now, but just wait until you see how much fun you're going to have. You always said you wanted to share our lifestyle with a group. Now we will."

I did this to be with you! Just let me say something!Again, out loud it sounded like "Mmmfffff!"

Mistress Kathy said, "Monica, your house slave is waiting outside to show you to your quarters. And Helga is waiting to take Adam to the slave compound."

Slave compound?Up close, Adam's anxiety was hard for Monica to ignore. Out of sympathy, she reached around his neck and started to undo his gag strap.

"I wouldn't risk that," said Mistress Kathy. "All this excitement has overstimulated him. You can see how his temper is. Anything he'd say now would require a harsh punishment, and that's not what you want for him, is it?"

Monica shook her head.

"Wouldn't it be better to give him a chance to calm down? Anything he has to say can wait until the next time you see him. In the meantime, you need to get ready. I'm taking all the new mistresses shopping tonight. Our bondage and leather shops are the best in the world."

Monica looked back at Adam and smiled. She ran her finger playfully down his chest and gave him a peck on the cheek. "She's the teacher, buckaroo. Just relax and have a good time. Don't be mad. And don't get me in trouble--slave!" She giggled as she left the room and waved goodbye.

Mistress Kathy said, "Helga, go introduce her to her new pet. I just need a moment in private with our new sub." Helga nodded and closed the door behind her.

Mistress Kathy took a long moment to appraise her new student, approving of Helga's work at restraining him. Then she looked in his eyes and glared.

"How dare you try to lay a guilt trip on her? On your mistress! Do you want to hurt her feelings?"

By this time, Adam assumed any questions she asked were rhetorical.

"Such antics make our work in training her much more difficult. Is it your intention to make more work for us?"

Adam managed a shrug. He didn't know what else to do.

Kathy smiled. "If I permit you to speak--and I'm not saying that I will--do you promise to shut the hell up when I command it? It's a long way to the slave compound, and believe me, you don't want to be gagged for the entire trip."

He nodded. He would have agreed to anything at this point to have the damn thing out of his mouth.

"This will be a test of your obedience. If you fail this test, Mistress Helga will hear of it."

He nodded again.

"Are you sure you're ready for this test? An obedience test is a serious matter for a slave in training. And I'm not in any mood to grade on a curve."

God, what is it with this bitch?He nodded again.

"All right," she said. She released the straps and pulled the gag out of his mouth. Then she looked at her watch. "You have thirty seconds to speak. If you impress me, I may allow you another thirty."

"You said I could drop out if I changed my mind. Well, I have. I want to go home and get my money back. You said I could."

"I saidshecould." Mistress Kathy corrected. "My exact words were: 'If you truly want to leave,you may take your slave and go home,' so obviously I was talking toher.I gave you a warning. I said,'That rarely happens.'Remember?"

"You made it sound like a sales pitch."

"Nevertheless, you were warned. And the contracts were signed."

"But it's not fair."

"Obviously! It's completelyunfair. That's the point of a slave contract. This is what you wanted."

"I have to talk to Monica."

"You'll have an opportunity to speak to her when she visits you."

"When will that be?"

"It's already been scheduled."

"When?"

"If she wanted you to know, she would have told you."

"Can you give her a message?"

"I could—but I won't."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to. You've done nothing to earn such a favor, and I have no obligation or desire to do so."

"I need to talk to her."

"Am I your messenger? Mistresses here don't grant favors that haven't been earned."

"Please, I really need to speak to her."

"Your thirty seconds are up, and you're becoming repetitive. Be silent."

And he was. There was nothing more he could say without incurring her wrath.

"Face it, slave. As long as your mistress is having a good time, you're stuck here. And our mistresses always have the times of their lives!"

To be continued . . .

12