Mistress Kathy's Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the subs was given a variety of bondage devices and told to put on as many as they could without help. Most started with their feet and worked their way up, but one girl made the mistake of securing her wrist cuffs behind her back before applying her gag. She was forced to ask her trainer for help in securing her gag, but her trainer asked her to explain why she didn't just start with the gag in the first place. After applying her gag, the mistress made an example of her by suspending her wrist cuffs from the ceiling which forced the sub into a bent position. In her short nightie, this left her bare bottom exposed for the amusement of the other mistresses.

"This is a strappado position," Mistress Ling instructed the class. "Very appealing to your mistress, but very uncomfortable for you." After a brief but vigorous spanking, the sub was allowed to stand upright.

By the end of the exercise, all of the subs, including Adam, had been tied head-to-foot and gagged, completely immobilized.

"Release their legs," Mistress Ling told the other dommes. "We don't want any of them to accidentally fall over." The trainers complied, removing the leg restraints from their charges.

Mistress Ling explained, "If you were already well-acquainted with the guests at a party, you would be helping your mistresses to serve them. However, if you were being introduced at a party for the first time, your primary function would be entertainment, and you would be restrained as you are now so that the guests may feel free to get acquainted with you according to their whims."

Each trainer attached a leash to her sub's collar to complete the effect. Since Helga was absent, Ling attached Adam's leash.

"Good news," said Mistress Ling. "You're going to your first party. The transportation is waiting outside."

Three large vans were waiting to transport the subs and their trainers. The mistresses sat up front, the slaves in back. When Adam thought the vans were full, still more slaves were crowded into the back, mandating that the slaves' bodies overlap each other in awkward positions. The girl resting on Adam's lap made him uncomfortably "handsome," a fact she could not fail to notice, but his gag ruled out any possibility of an apology.

They arrived at a mansion on the north campus near the domination school. When they disembarked, Adam was greeted by Mistress Helga who took his leash away from Mistress Ling.

"Miss me?" asked Helga rhetorically.

Mistress Ling gave some last-minute instructions to her class as she led the group into the mansion. As she spoke, Helga whispered to Adam, "There will be more mistresses than masters at the party, but don't think that they're all lesbians. You'll be sure to draw plenty of attention wearing that." She playfully snapped the elastic in his brief.

Ling continued to address the group. "You're about to be surrounded by horny dominant women who don't withstand temptation very well. It's very important to protect your modesty. Anyone who exposes their privates to a guest at this party will be severely punished. We designed your outfits to provide a festive atmosphere, so it goes without saying that they're perfect. If a guest is tempted to take advantage of you, then you and your x-rated body is at fault, not the costume."

They were led into a banquet hall where a cocktail party was in full swing. A crowd of women wearing gowns and dominatrix outfits broke into applause when the subs were led in, accompanied by a fair amount of whistles, cheering and lewd suggestions shouted from the back. The subs were led to the center of the room and positioned in a line for everyone to see.

Mistress Kathy stepped into view with a handheld microphone and announced to the crowd, "Here they are for your enjoyment! Our newest sluts! And one horny liar! Gather around and welcome them in the way you know they want!"

To Adam's relief, the crowd did not immediately rush forward and throw the helpless group to the floor. Instead they grew quiet, keeping a respectful distance while returning the subs' frightened looks with intense smiles and stares.

A few of the more adventuresome dommes stepped forward to see the new subs up close, and one of them took particular interest in Adam. Her blonde hair had been pulled into a dramatic beehive, and her tight red vinyl catsuit matched her red thigh-high stiletto boots. A whip hung from a black belt around her waist, and a red feathered mask on her face completed the look. She paused in front of Adam, standing with her hands on her hips as she appraised him, and a smile showed that she approved. She stepped forward and unbuckled his gag.

"You still mad?" she asked.

"What?" asked Adam. "Monica?"

"Oh, I thought you recognized me," she said, removing her mask. "They gave me a new hairdo. And a new outfit. Do you like?"

"You look— Wow— You look amazing. I've never seen you like this before."

"You look pretty hot yourself," she said. "I told you this place would be great. Here, let me get you out of those wrist cuffs." She unbuckled the cuffs, allowing them to hang from the short chain on the back of his collar.

"For a moment, I was afraid we were getting gang raped," he admitted, rubbing his wrists.

"The night's not over yet." She smiled. "Just kidding! Mistress Kathy told me this place was big into teasing the subs. It's all part of the fun. Just go with it."

Music started playing, and the guests started to dance. Monica put her arms around Adam, and they enjoyed the moment just holding each other.

"That was pretty mean last night," he said. "Not letting me talk before you sent me away."

"You would have insisted that we leave. Mistress Kathy said you'd come around if you gave it a chance. You are having fun, aren't you?"

"I am now that you're here. I have to admit, I've never felt so turned on."

"I can tell," she teased.

As the night wore on, Monica introduced him to other mistresses from her class, and he started to relax—at least as much as a collared man in a bikini brief surrounded by dominant women can be. However he couldn't help noticing that the other mistresses kept their subs at least partially restrained during the festivities. By Academy standards, Monica was being lenient with him.

Later, Monica excused herself from the party and led Adam by the leash down a long corridor to her room. Once alone, Monica pulled his brief down to his ankles and ordered him to get into the canopy bed. She promptly fastened him to it.

"You're really getting into character," he said.

"It's the new me," she replied, slowly unfastening her corset. "Get used to it."

"You know I always feel safe with you. Helga scares me to death, though."

"Did she tell you that she talked to me today?"

"Helga? About what?"

"She made me an offer. She wants to buy you."

"What?"

"I know. Isn't that funny? She thinks you'd make a good house slave. I said no, of course. But then she increased her offer!"

"And . . .?"

"And . . ." Monica prolonged the suspense as she slowly removed her vinyl catsuit. "I said no. But she kept insisting. You should be flattered. Her final offer was very generous."

"How much?"

"That's privileged information." She dropped her panties and eagerly climbed on top of him. "Anyway, I finally had to tell her that you'd never agree to it."

"And what did she say?"

"She just smiled and said, 'There are ways around such things.' She was so serious!" Monica started to giggle.

Adam would have pursued the matter further, but she interrupted him with a kiss. Then they were too busy to talk again for a long time.


To be continued . . .

12