Mistress Kathy's Academy Ch. 07

Story Info
Does Adam still have anything to lose?
2.5k words
4.41
34.7k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MISTRESS KATHY'S ACADEMY OF DOMINATION AND SUBMISSION

Chapter 7

Helga and Adam stepped into the sulky, and the Pony pulled them forward. As the Pony struggled, he noticed other pony girls pulling other conveyances up and down the boulevards. He couldn't ignore the quiet desperation in their eyes and couldn't help wondering what misfortunes had brought them all here.

"As a country, we're very small, but also very old," shared Helga. "We've been doing this a long time, so naturally we're very good at it. For most of our history, only the elite and powerful knew about us, but now anyone with the right kind of fetish and an internet connection can learn about our unique services. Business is booming, and it's forced us to become more aggressive in our recruitment."

Adam contemplated his future—living as a slave here among these powerless pony girls. "What's my role going to be here?" he asked. "Have you decided?"

"Stable boy is out. That position comes with certain privileges which have to be negotiated in advance. We didn't negotiate in your case. We acquired you by default, so you get the standard slave contract with none of the perks." She grinned evilly. "If Monica hadn't been so obstinate, she could have bargained a better position for you."

She absent-mindedly placed her hand on his cock to remind him that she could. "I'm picturing you more as an indoor slave. Housework and light entertainment. Duties that will keep you close to my bedroom."

Helga had another sudden mood swing. "I just remembered we never finished your tour last night! And we're riding past what would have been our final stop." She abruptly pulled back on the reins, causing the Pony's head to jerk back violently. The sulky stopped in front of the stone structure where the previous night's "tour" had been interrupted by Mistress Kathy.

She handed the Pony's reins to Adam. "Tie her to that hitching post so she doesn't wander off. We'll only be a moment."

Adam noticed that each rein had a special clasp at the end that could only be released by someone with fingers, preventing any ponies with hooves over their hands from tampering with them. Under Helga's supervision, Adam secured the Pony to the post.

Helga led him inside to the area that was for administrative use. Beautiful women wearing office attire were going about their duties and were not at all surprised to see a naked man led by a leash through their workplace.

"I realized last night that you must have noticed the sign on the wall," said Helga. "Aren't you curious?"

Adam looked again at the sign.

MEDLAB-f

STUDIOS h

DUNGEON g

"I assumed you would tell me about it when you wanted me to know," said Adam.

"Oh, I want you to know about it," she said excitedly. "Come along." She led him into the dark room whose door was marked DUNGEON. It still looked to him like a gothic foyer.

"No one's using it at the moment," she observed. "Turn on the light." She indicated the gaudy floor lamp whose base was shaped like a woman.

With a pull of the chain, he turned it on. The lamp stared back at him and blinked.

"Mother fucker!" he cursed.

"Aren't they darling?" asked Helga. "I decorated this room myself!"

All of the furniture were people--helpless, bound and immobilized. The Lamp, startled by his outburst, lurched within her tight bonds, but her trembling body was held firmly in place by a pole extending down the back of her costume and into the floor. The post concealed the wiring which made the Lamp functional.

"This isn't the real dungeon of course," said Helga. "This is just the entry area. Our staff uses this room as a lounge to relax in--or just to have a quick orgasm. The real dungeon is through that door over there." She indicated the door on the far side of the room.

This place is sick! thought Adam. Everyone here's insane! I have to get out of here, no matter what it takes.

"I see I've made an impression," said Helga. "Based on your reaction, I don't think you're ready to see the actual dungeon. Maybe later, when your training is complete, I'll show you everything."

She tugged on his leash and led him back through the administrative area.

"What," he asked when he had found his voice, "did they do to deserve that?"

"Some slaves can't be trained or broken," she explained, no longer smiling. "They become furniture. I showed you so you can learn from their mistake."

She pulled his leash and led him outside. The Pony was still tied to the post where they had left her.

Before her reins could be unfastened, however, a male slave in spandex shorts and a zippered hood appeared. He pushed a small cart which contained flexible tubes, empty bottles, and mundane items like soap, tampons, toilet paper, and a large bag of dog food. "May I please have a word, mistress?" he asked.

"Excuse me, Adam," said Helga. "I have to talk to the boy who feeds my furniture. Just be a moment."

Adam wanted to hear what she had to say to the other slave, but he was distracted by the Pony. With Helga's attention divided, the Pony seemed eager to speak to Adam.

"Tag my gag owf," she whispered through her bit, pulling futilely at it with her hooved hands. "Pleash!"

Helga was still engaged with the other slave, so he quickly unclasped the bit from the Pony's mouth. She was about to say something when Helga happened to look their way.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

The Pony, acting on a whim, suddenly wrapped her arms around Adam and kissed him on the lips. He tried to pull away, but the Pony only squeezed him tighter.

"By now you should have noticed that the island's residents don't have much in the way of impulse control," explained Helga. "A side effect of prolonged exposure to the environment. Bad enough on a normal day, but you encouraged her by taking out her bit!" Helga angrily pried the Pony off Adam and slapped her harshly across the mouth. Then the mistress replaced the bit. "Bad Pony!"

Helga and Adam returned to the sulky, and the chastised Pony obediently pulled them along their way.

Finally they reached a small stable at the southern end of the Citadel grounds. Inside, the floor was covered with straw as if it were intended for an animal, but as near as Adam could tell, the Pony was the only occupant. Helga unzipped the Pony's tight rubber suit from ass to navel—removing the tail from the Pony's body and exposing her pussy while leaving the slave's restraints in place. "The gag stays in tonight because you're a bad Pony," explained Helga. Then she left the Pony alone, closing the stable door and latching it from the outside.

"She'll be more obedient in the morning."

Despite what the Pony had done, Adam worried for her well-being, but said nothing.

Helga led Adam along a short path that led through some trees and across a footbridge overlooking a koi pond. The path ultimately led to a stone structure at the southernmost end of the Citadel grounds.

"Welcome to your new home," said Helga. Her home offered plenty of privacy. Adam had not seen anyone else since leaving the stable.

Helga led him through an elaborate foyer with a grand staircase. Among the gothic architecture was a chair with built-in wrist and ankle restraints. There were also rings set into the stone walls at regular intervals, providing an infinite variety of places to restrain an uncooperative slave.

"In time, I'll show you all the rooms, but right now I'm eager to show you my bedroom." As they went up the stairs and through a hallway, Adam glimpsed inside the various rooms and realized that each was designed in some way for bondage activities.

But none of the rooms compared to Helga's bedroom. Here the metal rings were inset not only in the walls, but in the floor as well, and the ceiling was dominated by an elaborate pulley system for suspending anything--or anyone--Helga desired. A hot tub was set into the floor on the left, while at the right was an enormous bed set against a wall-sized mirror. At the far end of the room was on open set of French doors leading to a balcony with a view of the ocean.

Just to the side of the hot tub was a hanging cage with an open padlock hanging on the latch. This is where Helga directed Adam's attention.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable," explained Helga. She turned a metal ratchet on the wall which slowly lowered the cage to the floor. "While I'm in my wardrobe, I don't want you to wander off, so you're going to wait for me in this cage. You don't mind do you?" When Adam made no reply, she said, "The question's rhetorical, of course."

Helga opened the cage for Adam. As he approached, he paused to stare longingly at the ocean which was visible through the French doors.

"Missing your freedom already?" By now Helga suspected that Adam was being silent just to annoy her. "Get over it. You can't change this. Not ever. Do you understand?"

Adam continued to stare at the ocean.

"I said, do you understand?"

Adam realized he would have to respond.

So he pushed Helga into the cage and slammed the door shut.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she screamed after he had closed the padlock on the latch.

Adam's reply was a hasty flight from the room. He ran naked through the hallway and down the

stairs . . .

. . . where he met the housekeeper. She was a long-stemmed beauty in a French maid's uniform as short as her legs were long.

"Who are you?" she asked with alarm.

Shit! he thought. He had assumed Helga lived alone.

"I'm . . . new," he managed.

"Adam!" called Helga from upstairs, "If you don't come back right fucking now, I am going to feed you your own fucking scrotum!"

"Is the mistress in distress?" asked the housekeeper.

In the calmest voice he could manage, he said, "I'll check."

He ran upstairs, through the hallway, and back into the bedroom.

"Sweetie!" said Helga, smiling from her cage. "You came back!"

Without breaking stride, he ran through the French doors and leaped off the balcony—the longest, most frightening leap of his life—into the bushes ten feet below.

Ignoring the scratches he received from his rough landing, he ran around the outside of the stone house, across the footbridge and down the path to the stable.

He threw open the stable door. The Pony looked at him expectantly. Adam took the bit from her mouth.

"Do you still have it?" she asked.

Adam spit the key into his hand—the key the Pony had slipped into his mouth when they had kissed.

"What does it do?" he asked.

"It starts a power boat," she said. "A secret boat that only Helga knows about."

"How do you know about it?"

"I'm the one who takes her there. Yesterday, Mistress Helga set the key down while I was feeding, so I picked it up in my mouth when she wasn't looking. It's only a matter of time before she discovers the key is gone."

"The time to go is now," said Adam. "The maid is going to let Helga out of the cage I put her in, and then they'll be looking for me. We have to find Monica."

"You put the mistress in a cage?" The Pony looked horrified. "You'd better follow me. I know a secret way out of the Citadel."

Adam would have removed the hooves from the Pony's hands before departing, but the frightened Pony felt such urgency to escape that she dashed for the exit before he had a chance.

They ran down a series of narrow boulevards leading northward. When they encountered other pedestrians, they slowed to a more leisurely pace so as not to arouse suspicion. But when they heard what sounded like an air raid siren, they realized they would have to abandon stealth.

"The alarm's been sounded," said the Pony. "Hurry, the boat's this way."

"First we have to find Monica," said Adam. "I can't just leave her here."

"You must leave her!" insisted the Pony. "They'll expect you to try to rescue her!"

Adam had no reply. He knew he had only bad options.

"Don't be fooled by their archaic traditions," warned the Pony. "They have technology! By now every guard in the Citadel has a picture of you on their phones. If you let yourself be caught, no one will be able to help your friend! We must leave now!"

It broke Adam's heart to admit it, but she was right.

He followed the Pony through an alley. Behind a utility shed was a metal door set into an earthen knoll. The Pony instructed him on how to open the door. It led to a tunnel sloping downwards. "This is where Mistress Helga makes me go when she wants to use her boat," she explained.

They ran through the tunnel and emerged in a cave where an underground river led to the ocean. The boat was tethered to a crude wooden dock.

They heard voices approaching, and among them was Helga's.

"Find him and bring him back to me!" she screamed. "I'm going to cut off his arms and legs and make him a chandelier!"

"They found us!" cried the Pony. "Can you operate the boat?"

They climbed in. The Pony's hands were still hooved, so Adam had to untether the boat himself. He inserted the key and turned the boat's ignition. The engine roared to life.

Warrior women carrying automatic rifles ran into the cave from the tunnel.

Adam pulled back the throttle, and the boat lurched forward. They both ducked as bullets flew over their heads.

The boat spewed out of the tunnel. The unexpected glare of daylight caused them to squint as the boat accelerated away from the shore.

Even as the island shrank in the distance behind them, Adam didn't let up on the throttle. They continued at full speed for hours until the little boat ran out of gas.

They drifted until nightfall. Adam released the Pony from her animal costume and saw how beautiful she really was. Both were tired, but also filled with relief and other emotions too powerful to describe.

Safe from the island, they finally succumbed to its influence.

They made love beneath the stars.

When the sun rose the next day, they caught the attention of a passing cruise ship. As it approached, curious passengers gave them odd looks. Adam should have been embarrassed by their stares, but he was strangely reassured to know that naked strangers were not the norm where they were headed.

Adam turned to the Pony and asked, "What will we tell them?"

"They won't believe any of it," she replied. "We have no proof, and we don't even know the location of the island."

"Come to think of it," said Adam, "I don't even know your real name."

She smiled as if embarrassed. "It's Eve," she said. "How weird is that?"

The end of Part One.

The adventures of Adam and Eve continue in

MISTRESS KATHY'S SLAVE CATALOG, Part Two of the Mistress Kathy Trilogy.