Mistress Kathy's Slave Catalog Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, you were right!" she exclaimed. She laughed so hard at the sight of him, her breasts threatened to escape her neckline.

The Duchess snatched the burning match from Adam's hand and extinguished it. "The Baroness said it wouldn't fit you," she said triumphantly. "But I told her that the fabric is very flexible." As if to confirm her statement, she gently ran her fingers across the fabric of his outfit. "Oooooh, come over here. Feel how soft this fabric is!"

The Duchess and the Baroness took turns feeling the texture of his garment.

"Isn't it soft?"

"Not now. Not when I squeeze it."

"Oh, let me try."

"It's hardly soft at all now."

"But still stretchy."

"It's part Lycra."

He tried to avoid eye contact. The gift felt like it was shrinking as he obediently accepted their touches.

"I almost forgot," said the Baroness. "I also brought you a gift." She picked up the metal container from the table and opened it for Adam to see.

Inside was a shiny set of four manacles, each attached to a short length of chain joined to a central metal ring. Adam did not want to touch it.

"I am beneath you and unworthy of such generosity," he recited with foreboding. "I shall accept only if it pleases you."

"Oh, it does!" said the Baroness. "See? These go around your wrists, and these go around your ankles." She turned to the Duchess. "When he wears them, they will restrict his movements in a way that will be very flattering for him."

The Duchess added, "I'm sure the Countess won't mind if he tries it on!"

The Baroness and the Duchess were very helpful in instructing Adam how to apply the restraint. They secured his ankles first, but before he clasped the wrist cuffs in place, the Baroness warned him that he was putting it on backwards. She explained that this was a "behind-the-back" shackle set and should only be worn with his hands behind him.

When it was done, Adam stood before them wearing his gifts—feet shackled together, hands fastened behind his back, all connected by chains to a central metal ring. In his current state, he could no longer lift his hands above his waist.

"Well?" asked the Baroness.

"I will cherish this gift more than I can say," he said, "and I am dumbfounded by your inexplicable kindness."

"Of course you are!" said the Baroness, and she gave him a hug. Protocol demanded that he hug her back, but he could only reach her ass.

This delighted her and prompted her to clutch him more tightly.

The Duchess grew jealous of his attention. "I seem to have misplaced my wine," she said for Adam to hear. "I think I'd like you to get me another."

"I, too, have misplaced my wine," said the Baroness. "Sweetcheeks, be a dear."

"I will get them right away," said Adam. He shuffled behind the bar, leaving the pair to whisper between themselves.

Behind the bar he encountered more difficulties as a result of his newest gift. All the wine glasses hung in a rack above the bar, but he could not extend his reach high enough to get one. He turned to one of the rented maids for help, but she was already busy with a different task. "Make Kira help you," she advised.

The bound red-haired maid responded to her own name, looking as surprised and frightened as ever. With her elbows and mouth restrained, the other slaves believed she wasn't of much use to them.

"I just need a glass," he explained, but Kira couldn't fathom what he wanted of her. "A wine glass," he repeated. He couldn't quite point at it, but nodded his head in its general direction to make his point.

"Mmmmf," she answered, which Adam understood to mean What can I do? With her elbows bound, she could reach no higher than he could. She flailed a forearm to demonstrate.

He now felt foolish for asking. "Sorry, I'll find someone else."

"An interesting problem," said the Duchess, who had never taken her eye off Adam and was intrigued by the scenario that was unfolding. She and the Baroness were now sitting at the end of the bar eying both of them deviously.

"Such a simple task!" said the Baroness. "I think two of them should be able to accomplish this without help from anyone."

"I think we will insist on it," agreed the Duchess. "A castle slave must face many challenges in a day. Surely they will find a way to reach a glass!"

A challenge had been set for them. Adam looked at Kira, whose pretty eyes seemed terrified by the dominant women glaring at them. She looked nervously back at Adam.

He looked for something to stand on, but found nothing. He tried to climb onto the bar, but the manacles around his ankles prevented him from raising either knee above the countertop.

Kira saw what he was trying to do. She removed her shoes. Then she stood directly in front of him—close enough for him to kiss her—and grabbed his arms at the elbows. "Mmmmf!" she explained as she pulled his arms downward.

It seemed that she wanted him to kneel. He obliged.

This wasn't quite what she meant, and her inability to communicate frustrated her. As he kneeled, she straddled his knees with her feet so she could get closer to him and pushed down on his shoulders, momentarily forcing his face into the folds of her skirt.

He finally understood. He placed his hands on the hardwood floor and positioned himself on all fours.

Satisfied, she stepped over his head and onto his back. As she did, he glanced up and saw her panties for the second time that day. White, silky, and too small by design, he thought.

He felt her bare toes on his back. He felt her toes struggling.

"So clever!" said the Duchess. "Yet so useless!"

"Maybe she should try jumping," said the Baroness.

Kira stepped down from his back in apparent defeat. Adam started to get up, but again, she pushed him down. This time she positioned him to kneel, crouching slightly forward.

She turned her butt toward him and straddled his head. "Mmmmf!" she explained, tapping him on the shoulder.

He understood. She meant for him to stand and lift her on his shoulders.

Tricky, he thought. With my manacles, I won't be able to hold her steady—or myself, for that matter. And I'll be blind with my head in her skirt!

He took a deep breath and rose to his feet. His strength held them both. He couldn't see, but he heard the clink of glassware over his head.

"Mmmmf!" beckoned Kira, tapping both shoulders with a glass in each hand.

He lowered her safely to the floor. Under the judgmental gaze of the noblewomen, Adam and Kira each poured a glass of wine and presented it.

"Well done!" congratulated the Duchess. "Clever and perverse!"

"Agreed," said the Baroness, "but I think they may have enjoyed the task too much." The Baroness clumsily lifted her glass as if to drink, allowing some of its contents to spill onto the bar. "Oops! The wine has made me careless!"

Kira stared wide-eyed at the spill, as if afraid.

Adam reached for a bar rag to clean the spill, but the Baroness stopped him. "Not you. She'll clean it—the way she was trained." The Baroness tapped a fingernail on the bar expectantly.

Sadly, Kira leaned toward the Baroness, who removed Kira's ball gag. "She knows she's not permitted to talk while her gag is out," the Baroness informed. "I only remove it so that she can do her duty."

Silently, Kira licked the wine off the bar as the Baroness watched with satisfaction and sipped from her glass.

The Duchess said aloud what Adam was thinking. "Baroness Chachka, you did that on purpose! You're jealous of the man-slave's attention to her!"

"How dare you?" The Baroness finished her wine. "Only a little. Sweetcheeks, refill this for me."

Adam reluctantly obeyed.

"Well, I, for one, enjoyed their little show," said the Duchess, watching him pour wine. "In fact, for an encore, I'd like to see her to clean this up." She splashed the remainder of her wine across Adam's chest and demanded a refill.

Adam quickly filled the Duchess's glass.

He offered the glasses back to the royal women, but they declined. Instead they instructed him to hold the refilled glasses in his manacled hands and to stand perfectly still while Kira licked the spilled wine off his chest. "If you spill the wine on the floor, she will have to remedy that, too," warned the Duchess.

Under their cruel stares, Adam turned toward Kira and stood like a ridiculous statue, concentrating on keeping the glasses in his hands still.

She looked nervously at him, as if unwilling to shame him in this way.

Unable to ignore her fright, Adam whispered to her, "It'll be okay."

Slowly, methodically, silently, Kira licked wine from his body.

She was very thorough. Every part of his body the wine had touched, even if were only a drop, received her intimate attention. It seemed she had done this before.

Against his will, each stroke of her tongue excited him even as it shamed him. He could only imagine what was going through her mind.

Her red hair brushed across his skin as she moved. It tickled him.

He shivered. As he did, a single drop of wine escaped his navel and moved down, behind the fabric of his little garment.

Kira watched it happen.

She looked up at his eyes, as if she needed his permission to continue.

Adam froze, unprepared for the humility in her eyes.

Ultimately, the decision wasn't his. Her tongue plunged into his garment and found the drop before it could go further.

She probed the region, removing all residue of the wine from his groin and attentive shaft, before sliding her tongue back up to his navel.

When she was done, she was too ashamed to look at him. Adam looked away as well.

The royal guests were staring at them. So were the Mediary, the bodyguard, the bootlickers and all the rented maids.

"Well done," whispered the Duchess, fingering the neckline of her gown as if the room were suddenly a bit too warm. "You may return to your other duties now."

The Baroness, however, blocked Kira's path before she could move. "Did you enjoy that, slave?"

Kira looked frightened and confused.

"I said, did you enjoy that?" the Baroness repeated. "Show me."

Kira stood as if paralyzed.

The Baroness lifted Kira's skirt. With the other hand, the noblewoman reached inside the slave's panties.

"As I suspected," said the Baroness, and angrily slapped Kira in a fit of jealousy. "We didn't say you could enjoy it!"

"Ju përbindësh!" screamed Kira with explosive rage. "Unë e urrej këtë vend e tmerrshme!"

The Mediary intervened. "She knows the rule! No talking until she can speak English!" The Baroness retrieved the gag as the Mediary restrained Kira from behind.

The gag was reinserted and refastened. The Mediary and the bodyguard dragged the struggling maid from the room, ignoring the slave's muted screams.

Adam was horrified for the girl. "She doesn't speak English?"

"Apparently not," said the Baroness, "but if we allow her to keep babbling in her native tongue, she'll never learn."

To be continued . . .

12