Mistress Kathy's Slave Catalog Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily slid down the chain to where Adam swung, and sat comfortably on his shoulders. The feeling of her legs clamped around his head was strangely reassuring.

So was the sight of the Countess growing smaller as they ascended.

"You okay?" she asked.

He was. But before he could say so, he saw the locked door at the top of the Tower burst open. The bodyguard emerged with a rifle which she fired at them repeatedly.

"Oh, yeah," said Emily. "She's pissed. And those aren't tranquilizer darts."

The cable pulled them toward the helicopter as it soared from the castle. When Emily was able, she climbed into the aircraft where a dark-haired woman wearing a catsuit and a gun belt helped pull Adam inside. He breathed a sigh of relief when he was finally safe within the craft.

Emily's other nipple popped out as she hugged him triumphantly.

The dark-haired woman in the chopper scowled. "Maybe I missed the briefing," she said. "You mind explaining why this guy's so important you had to blow your cover?"

"This is Adam!" Emily announced, squeezing him appreciatively. "He was the property of the one we're after! With his help, we'll finally make Bitch Helga pay for her crimes!"

Adam understood none of this, but he felt the weirdly unfamiliar, almost-forgotten sensation of hope.

Would these beautiful, mysterious women turn out to be the allies he needed?

Would he find Eve again?

Succumbing to the altitude and the excitement, Adam passed out.

End of PART TWO.

The fates of Adam, Eve, Monica, Helga and the entire Academy will be decided in

MISTRESS KATHY'S WICKED PROTÉGÉ,

Part Three of The Mistress Kathy Trilogy

12