Mistress Katie Ch. 2

Story Info
The new relationship is tested.
1.6k words
4.27
26k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was a short, curvy blonde with the biggest tits in the company. I had caught myself staring at her cleavage a few times since I started. She was wearing a black leather thong, with studded bra, with holes so that her quarter sized nipples showed through. There were belts and buckles on her thongs and bra. She worked at reception.

Randy was a tall brown haired accountant. He was also wearing a black thong, but with a hole in it so that his massive cock hung out.

I could not believe I was looking at these two. What were they doing here? What were their relationships to Katie and James. I was about to find out.

"Jason, meet your fellow slaves. You are the third and last of my slaves for now. I will give you one last chance to back out..." Katie said.

I shook my head.

"I have found a new reason to live, Mistress. I was put on this planet to do your bidding...to pleasure you and whoever you want me to pleasure. It would be my honour if you would accept me as your slave." I said, hoping I had worded it right.

"Very well said, Jason. I think I have done well in choosing you. As a reward for your great behaviour, I will give you permission to put your cock in me. Would that make you happy, Jason?"

"More than anything, Miss."

She once again laid herself down on the bed and spread her legs. I stood up and lay my body on top of her, slowly slipping my erect dick inside of her wet pussy. It felt so fucking good. I started to slowly fuck her, moving my cock in and out, Katie coaxing me with sexy words:

"Oh yeah, Jason. That cock of yours feels so good in my pussy. Push it harder...aaahhh...yesss...by the way, my other two slaves are watching. It is such a turn on to have an audience...harder....mmmmhhh..."

I quickly look around in the middle of my thrust and notice that Jenny and Randy are standing right next to the bed, touching themselves. Randy has his hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it slowly; while Jenny has slipped two of her fingers in a slit in her thongs that I had not noticed earlier. I used to think that I could never perfom with people watching me, but I found that it just made me harder. So I started fucking Katie even harder, using my whole body behind my thrusts. I knew I was hurting her, but I did not care, nor apparently did she, since she was yelling in ecstasy. A few minutes later I could not hold it back any longer, and I shot my load in her, groaning out loud. Suddenly Katie pushes me off her body and unto the floor.

"How dare you, Slave? Did you hear me say that you could cum!! Obviously you are a slow learner. Randy! Pick him up and tie him to the wall."

I felt strong hands picking me up, dragging me to the far wall and tie me up in the same bindings as I was before. That is when I noticed that there were only four of us in the room, James must have left while I was fucking Katie.

By the time I am tied up, Katie is standing in front of me, wearing what looks like a leather one-piece bathing suit, but again the belts and buckles are featured everywhere. She puts a ball gag in my mouth and proceeds to whip me. After 10 minutes or so I faint.

I wake up to find Jenny, naked, tied to the bed. I look around the room, not knowing how long I have been out. Not knowing if its day or night.

But not caring. Not even caring if my wife is worried.

I have a new life now...something I have needed for a long time.

"Hi Jason. I'm glad she picked you as her new slave." Jenny said.

I tried to respond but the gag was still in my mouth.

"Don't try to talk, it will just hurt you. You must have been surprised to see me walk into the room, hey? Quiet little Jenny...who would have guessed. I 've been her slave for over a year now...she is a great Mistress...James can be a prick, but Mistress Katie is super. She was a bit hard on you there...but its just because she has high hopes for you. She has had her eye on you since she hired you. And I must admit that I was really hoping you would accept..." She said, blushing.

I could not believe what I was hearing. This had been planned? This gorgeous woman on the bed wanted me? I looked at her body...really observing it for the first time. Like I said she was short, but very curvy. A little on the plump side...but it was in all the right places. Her breasts were spread over her chest, a sure sign of real tits, and her pussy was shaved in the shape of a heart. And since her legs were splayed apart, I had a great view of her pussy... what I would not give to be right there.

The door opened, and in walked Katie, with Randy on four legs, a leash around his throat. She had a stick in her hand with which she kept hitting Randys ass, prodding him along.

"Stop right there, Randy. Why don't you eat out Jenny while I talk to our newest slave."

Randy moved to the end of the bed and proceeded to lick Jenny's pussy, as she was writhing in pleasure. I felt a curious pang of jealousy.

Katie walked up to me, removed my gag and said:

"So...have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Miss. It will never happen again."

"I hope not."

She moved her lips right up to my ears and whispered:

"But you should know something...I have never been fucked as good before. I will be requiring your services more regularly than my other two slaves. I will hire someone to replace your position in the company, I want you in this room, ready for me all the time. And there will be a lot of overtime involved...you might not get home until very late on some evening, depending on my needs. Will you or your wife mind?"

I thought about it 2 seconds.

"I will make sure she does not mind, and if she does, then I will leave her. I would be honoured to be your full-time slave, Mistress Katie."

She grinned and said, still whispering:

"You have made me very happy, Jason. Very happy. Tell me...what do you think of me? I want your complete honesty, Jason...I will be able to tell if you lie."

I was glad I did not have to lie.

"You are possibly the most beautiful woman I have ever met, Mistress. My cock goes hard everytime you walk in the room. And I have never seen a sexier naked woman, Mistress...you have an incredible body."

"Wow...I actually think you meant that. You better watch it, Jason. I might want you all to myself."

"I would want nothing more, Mistress."

"Do you know what you are saying? When i say all to myself, I mean that. You would not be allowed to touch any other women...not even your wife. You would actually have to leave her. And even Jenny here, I saw you staring at her when I walked in, you would never be able to touch her. Do you still mean what you said?"

Again, I only had to think about it for a couple of seconds.

"Yes, Miss. I can leave my wife when i get home tonight."

She started to laugh.

"You are full of surprises, Jason. But I will accept your offer. You are now mine...and nobody elses. " And she proceeded to untie me from the wall. I sat down on a chair, as she went to grab Randy using his leash.

"I am done with you for the day, Randy. I will be right back, Jason." And she led Randy out of the room.

I looked over to the bed and noticed that Jenny was still there, untied. She was staring right at me, two fingers in her pussy.

"She won't be back for about 10 minutes, Jason. Wanna play while the cat's away?"

"I better not, Jenny. Sorry."

She got up and walked over to me, getting down on her knees. She wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke it.

"C'mon...we could have a lot fun...mmmmmhhhh...you have such a nice cock...what I would not give to have it deep in my cunt."

She started to pick up the pace, my cock responding by getting harder. With a self-control I never knew I had I brushed her hand away.

"Stop it, Jenny. I can't. I am Katie's, and only Katie's."

"The bitch...she can be so fucking selfish. But can you really resist me, Jason?" She said, as she wrapped her lips around my now swollen cock. I grab her head and push her away, not knowing if I was being smart or incredibly stupid. She fell on the floor, glaring at me, probably never having been denied by a man before.

"Fine...your loss."

And she went back to the bed, pouting. We stayed like that for another 10 minutes before Katie came back alone. She looked down at Jenny, who nodded.

"Well...well Jason. You ARE full of surprises. You are the first slave to have passed this test. All previous 9 men have let Jenny give them a blow job. Congratulations, Jason...you are all now mine. Jenny, leave. Jason, go lie down on the bed." She said with a wolfish grin on her face.

I obeyed her and lied down on the bed. She walked over, stripping on her way. And as soon as I saw her naked body, my cock was rock hard again.

"Get ready for the time of your life, Slave..."

I was ready.

(to be con't)