Mistress Kia Versus Samuel X!

Story Info
Mistress Kia dominates Samuel Xavier at last.
1.9k words
2.71
11.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

For over two years now, the bisexual Haitian-American male known as Samuel Xavier had been pleading with his tall, curvy and sexy African-American dominatrix, Kia Holbrook, also known as Mistress Kia or simply Lady K, to turn him into a submissive Sissy slut like he was born to. For the dominant Black woman, doing something this drastic to a Black man wasn't an easy proposition.

For ages, Mistress Kia refused because, like the caring sister she is, she didn't want to push a crafty, kinky and funky brother like Samuel Xavier over the edge. The brother was special to her. Tall, fine and manly, with a very open mind and a fondness for kink, Samuel Xavier was actually a lot of fun. Well, tonight, Mistress Kia is getting over her inhibitions, and unleashing sweet and dominant hell upon Samuel's shiny Black ass. Finally!

Mistress Kia sat in a throne-like chair in the basement of her townhouse in suburban Gaithersburg, Maryland, and smiled happily. Standing before her was her favorite Black male Bitch, the kinkiest of all Haitians, Samuel Xavier. Clad in a stylish pink bra, with matching pink panties, pink pantyhose and bright pink high-heeled shoes, with a blonde wig, Samuel looked pretty. Oh so damn pretty. At last, the Black male slut was embracing his inner Sissy.

There are a lot of Black male Bitches out there, and most of them are disguised as the most macho and masculine of Black men. In his regular life, Samuel Xavier was a Maryland State Policeman, and a graduate of Howard University's criminal justice program. The brother embodied Black maleness in the eyes of many, and for good reason.

Samuel Xavier was quite impressive, in a lot of ways. If you saw this tall, broad-shouldered and well-built brother with the deep voice coming your way, you just might shit your pants. Like lots of outwardly strong Black men, Samuel Xavier, state cop and legal scholar, had a hidden submissive side. One which only the right Black female dominant could bring out.

Stroking her massive strap-on dildo menacingly, Mistress Kia gestured for her Bitch to come closer and Samuel obeyed. Samuel knelt before his towering, dominant African-American dominatrix just like an obedient Black male cross-dressing Sissy should. For ages Mistress Kia hadn't wanted to push Samuel Xavier over the edge because she considered him her Black King, but now she knew better. Samuel Xavier was a total bottom, and he yearned to serve a dominant Black female.

Well, lucky for Samuel Xavier, he came to the right place. Black women don't get any more dominant than Mistress Kia, the top African-American dominatrix in the Dirty South. For ages Mistress Kia flexed her muscles and learned her trade by dominating the hell out of white male submissive types, the insecure and bigoted bozos who thought themselves the masters of the universe. Nothing this dominant Black diva loved more than to tie up a white male Bitch, fuck him up the ass with her strap-on dildo and torment the hell out of him until he begged for mercy.

Mistress Kia delighted in punishing white male subs because, as far as the African-American dominatrix was concerned, white males got away with way too much. The whole world knew how dominant the Black American woman could be, and male submissive types flocked to her from a variety of backgrounds. That suited Mistress Kia just fine, until a brand new breed of male submissive started coming her way. The outwardly strong and masculine yet secretly submissive Black male newcomer to the BDSM scene.

Mistress Kia looked at Samuel Xavier and ordered her Black male Bitch to lick her shoes. Without hesitation Samuel Xavier did as he was told, polishing the dominant African-American woman's shoes until they shone brightly. Looking in the mirror, Mistress Kia admired her reflection as well as that of her submissive. A big and tall young Black man kneeling before a big, beautiful Black woman. The world as it should be, as far as Mistress Kia was concerned.

Once Samuel Xavier finished what he was doing, the big and tall Black male Sissy looked up at his Black dominatrix expectantly. Mistress Kia smiled and gently caressed Samuel's handsome face. He seemed to like that, so to torment him, Mistress Kia did something which Samuel Xavier did not expect. Without warning, Mistress Kia slapped her sub hard across the face. Just like she would slap her white male Bitches. Samuel Xavier seemed surprised by this and Mistress Kia smiled wickedly. Equal treatment across racial lines in this Black dominatrix's dungeon.

Mistress Kia ordered Samuel Xavier to get on all fours and the Black male Sissy did just that. Smiling, Mistress Kia grabbed a can of Aloe cream and used it to lubricate Samuel Xavier's asshole. Just like a good Black male Sissy slut, Samuel Xavier spread his Black butt cheeks wide open for his dominant Black goddess. Mistress Kia fingered Samuel Xavier's asshole, and then grabbed her shiny ebony strap-on dildo and pressed it against his hole. With a swift thrust, Mistress Kia penetrated her Black male Bitch. Samuel Xavier sighed happily, feeling fulfilled at last.

As a bisexual Black male with a deep submissive streak and few inhibitions, Samuel Xavier longed to experiment and try all kinds of things with Mistress Kia, his gorgeous African-American dominatrix. Unfortunately, like a lot of dominant Black women, Mistress Kia refused to treat her Black male subs the way she treated her white male Bitches. This left Samuel Xavier feeling quite frustrated and at times VERY angry with Mistress Kia, his beloved Black goddess and confidante.

Like many sexually frustrated Black men, Samuel Xavier hated today's less than diverse female domination porn, although he once loved it. In the world of BDSM, he saw lots of dominant Black women basically raping white guys with their strap-on dildos. Samuel watched white guys get their balls stomped by cruel Black women, and felt insanely jealous. Samuel grew green with envy as he watched ruthless Black women shove their fists up white male asses. Why can't those mean, cruel and dominant Black women do the same thing to a willing Black man?

At night, Samuel Xavier lay in his bed, and shoved a dildo up his own ass, wishing it were Mistress Kia, his dominant Black goddess, raping him. Unfortunately, the Black dominatrix refused to give him what he wanted. Apparently, Samuel Xavier was a Black King in Mistress Kia's eyes. Fuck that shit! Can't a brother get fucked by a dominant Black sister?

Samuel Xavier wanted her to fuck him, beat his ass, rape him, piss on him, torture his cock and balls, fist his ass and walk him around on a leash like a dog! Every Black man in the vanilla world complained about bossy Black women to justify their search for white women. Samuel Xavier didn't care for white pussy. What he craved was Black female dominance!

Tonight, Mistress Kia stopped holding back. Bending Samuel Xavier over, the dominant African-American goddess gripped his hips and shoved her strap-on dildo deep into his ass. So deep that Samuel cried out and tried to flee. Mistress Kia, a big and strong Black woman, tackled her Black male Sissy slut like a linebacker and proceeded to fuck his ass vigorously. The dominant sister didn't let up until Samuel Xavier basically begged for mercy. Laughing, Mistress Kia pulled the dildo out of Samuel's ass.

Grinning wickedly, Mistress Kia stood over Samuel Xavier and spread her shapely thighs. As the Black male slut looked up, Mistress Kia pissed on him like R. Kelly. Samuel Xavier rose up, and fastened his mouth to Mistress Kia's divine Black pussy, and tasted her golden shower. Thankful beyond belief, Samuel Xavier slumped on the carpeted floor of Mistress Kia's dungeon, happy as can be.

Mistress Kia wasn't done with Samuel Xavier, though. Snapping her fingers, the dominant African-American dominatrix summoned someone from the shadows. A tall, light-skinned Black male who looked a lot like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson stepped out of the darkness. Looking Samuel in the eyes, Mistress Kia introduced him to her bull, Yousef Ahmed, a strong Somali-American brother from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Smiling, Mistress Kia kissed Yousef while Samuel watched, and then stroked Yousef's big Somali cock.

Samuel looked at Mistress Kia and at her bull, Yousef the Somali. The Black male Bitch knelt before his Mistress and licked her pussy while stroking the Somali bull's cock. Mistress Kia smiled as Samuel licked her pussy, and then he showed Yousef some brotherly love by sucking on his thick Somali cock. Mistress Kia grabbed the back of Samuel's head and made the Haitian dude gag on the Somali guy's dick.

Yousef Ahmed smiled and kissed Mistress Kia while Samuel sucked his dick. In his lifetime, Yousef, a secretly bisexual Somali brother, had played the Bull many times. Back in Minnesota, Yousef made a career out of fucking white women while their limp-dick white husbands watched. The normal cuckolding stuff. Now, with a Black Mistress like Kia, Yousef got to play the Bull in an all-Black setting. Yousef came, and watched as Samuel Xavier eagerly drank his delicious Somali spunk.

Next, things got even more fun. Once more Samuel Xavier got bent over, and this time, Yousef Ahmed fucked him while Mistress Kia made him suck her strap-on dildo. Serviced at both ends, the bisexual Black male Sissy slut from Haiti was happy as can be. With Yousef's thick cock up his ass, Samuel would have screamed but Mistress Kia's strap-on dildo down his throat prevented that. The Haitian Sissy endured untold pleasure and torment in silence, just like a real Bitch should.

After fucking Samuel's tight Haitian butt hole for a good while, Yousef Ahmed the Somali Bull pulled out of him. Samuel slumped on the floor, spent. Mistress Kia grinned and then looked lustfully at Yousef's long and thick, tasty-looking Somali cock. The African-American dominatrix got on her knees and began sucking on the Somali Bull's cock. Samuel watched, both disturbed and turned on by what he was beholding.

To really shine Samuel Xavier on, Mistress Kia decided to take Black on Black cuckolding to the next level. The African-American dominatrix tossed aside her dildo, and spread her thick thighs, offering herself to the Somali Bull. Flipping Samuel the bird, Yousef Ahmed got on top of Mistress Kia and slammed his thick Muslim cock into her pussy. Mistress Kia screamed in pleasure as Yousef fucked her, and Samuel watched, his own dick hidden under his Tutu like the Black male Sissy that he is.

Yousef Ahmed fucked Mistress Kia for a good while, and then pulled out of her shortly after he came. Spreading her thighs, Mistress Kia gestured for Samuel Xavier, the Black cuckold, to come closer. As the Black bull watched, the Black cuckold knelt between the Black dominatrix's thighs and licked cum off of her cunt. Yousef smiled and grabbed Samuel, shoving his big Somali cock up the Haitian brother's ass. Samuel groaned as Yousef penetrated some more but continued licking Mistress Kia without pausing. The Black cuckold licked the Black dominatrix's pussy until she came.

Much later, with Samuel Xavier and Yousef Ahmed gone, Mistress Kia Holbrook took a shower and then returned to her bedroom. The young and delightfully curvy African-American dominatrix felt great. Tonight, she had more fun than she thought possible. All she had to do was get over her inhibitions. Logging onto her favorite BDSM site, Mistress Kia began searching for more male subs. This time, though, Mistress Kia prioritized the Black male applicants. They were likely far more fun than any other category if Samuel Xavier could be considered an example.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers