Mistress Kristen Ch. 04

Story Info
Mistress Kristen picks Adam up from the airport.
1.8k words
4.31
45.3k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding!"

The flight attendant spoke over the PA system "Ladies and Gentleman, the use of cellular telephones is now permitted, but you are reminded to remain seated until the aircraft has come to a complete stop and the captain turns off the fasten seatbelt sign."

Adam fished into his pocket for his phone and waited anxiously for it to boot up. This business trip had come up on short notice and he had been away for too long. It had been a month since he last saw Mistress Katie, where he learned that masturbation was unacceptable to the ladies. A fact that his wife had also painfully reminded him of. He couldn't wait to get home and discover what Mistress Kristen had in store for him. More importantly, he yearned for release that had been denied him over the past ten days. Mistress Kristen informed him that instructions would be waiting for him when he landed. He flicked through his texts until he found hers.

"Slave, get your ass through security as fast as you can. I will be waiting for you. Mistress Kristen"

The plane taxied for what seemed like forever. Adam watched the minutes tick by, his cock already swelling at the prospect of serving Mistress tonight. Adam grabbed his bag and impatiently waited for the passengers in front of him. He pictured her outfit from last time- the stockings and heels that drove him crazy.

After almost sprinting through the terminal, he reached security and blew threw the turnstile that prevents bad guys from entering the exit. He saw her standing there waiting on him. He froze at the sight of her. His eyes first found her boots- black leather calf boots with 4 inch stiletto heels. He recognized them from his interrogation session with Mistress Katie. She wore black hose that Adam immediately knew (or hoped) were stockings, although the tops were hidden by her black leather skirt. She wore a bright red blouse that matched her full lips. He heard her heels above the din of the crowd as she walked towards him.

In those boots, she was taller than he was. She grabbed his tie close to the neck and pulled him close and invaded his mouth with her tongue. Adam felt his bulge pressing into her. "Go to the rest room and put this on!" she harshly commanded as she handed him a small gift bag. He started to peek insi- "Now!" she punctuated.

Adam scurried off to the restroom and grabbed the first available stall. Inside the bag, he found a cage along with 2 leather straps with luggage locks attached. A picture was included to aid him. He fastened as shown in the picture, with a strap around his cock and balls, one around his cock only, and the cage locked to both of them. It was a struggle getting flaccid enough to fit into the cage. Secure and locked away, he returned to his Mistress. A quick rap on his dick convinced her that he was compliant.

She led him to his car and climbed in the passenger seat. "I'm hungry, drive," She commanded. Crestfallen, Adam pulled into the parking lot of a generic restaurant, where they were seated in a typical booth. He watched their server get a good eyeful of his wife and bristled at the fact that he was here, and not tied to the bed.

"What'll you folks have?", the server asked.

Kristen took her time ordering. And pawing at Adam with her boots. Alternating loving strokes, pokes with her heels, and nice taps against his cock cage. When the meal was finally over, Adam drove them both home. On the way home she produced a leather leash. She unzipped his fly and started pawing at his caged cock, already straining against the steel cage. She attached the leash to the cock cage as he pulled into the garage. She pulled him out of the car and dragged him by the cock leash up to the bedroom.

"Strip," she commanded, "I want everything off except your new cage."

"Yes Ma'am" was the answer as he quickly disrobed. By now, his cock felt like it was going to burst out of the steel cage.

"Mmmmm, looks like he's not quite ready for me."

Adam's heart sank and he began to plead. She removed her blouse before crawling up onto the bed. She was wearing a new black leather bra that pushed her tits up. Adam's cock ached at being restrained by the cold steel.

Mistress Kristen lay on her back and seductively rubbed her hands all over her boots. She caressed her stockings before pushing her skirt up to show Adam the pussy that he had missed so much. His eyes locked on the glistening shaven lips. "Awww, you missed this, didn't you?" Kristen taunted.

"Yes Mistress"

"You want it so bad don't you?"

"Yes Mistress, Please Mistress" Adam pleaded.

"You haven't earned it yet slave. You have ten days to make up for, I suggest you get to work. You have been good so far, so I think you've earned the right to kiss my boots, my stockings and my lace."

"Yes Ma'am" Adam answered as he pulled her left boot to his face. He began kissing them at the toes, working his way to the heels. Taking the heel into his mouth as Mistress Katie made him do. He continued trailing little kisses all the way to the top of the boot. He continued to kiss her nylons, all the way to the lace top. He ventured further north, placing a soft kiss on her thigh, just above the stocking. This earned a stern correction from the crop.

"Keep your fucking mouth where it belongs! Now do the other one."

Adam silently obeyed, repeating the same process, except for the errant kiss on Mistress's right leg. He loved kissing Mistress's stockings. To him, they represented the soft, feminine power that she held over him.

"Good boy. I think I want an orgasm now. I was going to let you use your mouth for this one, but you let that stray above my stocking top." She reached into the nightstand and produced a dildo gag for Adam. The dildo was big and black. Adam guessed it was 7", about as big as he was - or would be if it were free right now. Mistress Kristen secured the gag in Adam's mouth and dragged him to the side of the bed by his caged member. "Kneel and fuck me slave."

Adam dropped to his knees and guided his head towards her pussy. He worked his dildo gag slowly into Mistress. He began bobbing his head back and forth, pushing it deeper into her with every stroke. Kristen grabbed his ears and started moaning. Adam picked up the pace. he started thrusting until his nose was flicking her clit.

"OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh" she yelled. "Fuck me harder!"

Adam complied, thrusting his head into her as hard and fast as he could. He could feel her body shaking as she approached orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed as she came. Her body tensed around him. Her thighs squeezed the sides of his head and she pulled him into her.

After gaining her composure, she dragged grabbed his cock leash and dragged him to the footboard. "Spread your legs!" She accentuated her command with flicks from a riding crop. "Farther!" she struck harder. "I want my cock laid out on the footboard for me." Adam did as commanded and Kristen secured his thighs to the footboard with his cock and balls resting on top.

"Mmmmm, I like you all tied up and squirming. You're so attentive when you're like this. I think I'm going to cum again before your poor pathetic cock gets taken care of. If you like, I'll give you some of my juices."

Adam nodded.

Mistress Kristen rubbed the tip of her riding crop across her clit. Adam watched as the business end of the crop glistened with his Mistress's juices. She struck his nipple with the riding crop.

"Owwww" he yelled

"I like this," Mistress Kristen snickered. She pulled out a hitatchi wand and applied it to her clit. She hit Adam's chest with the crop. Her pussy was dripping wet. She started grinding her hips against the wand. As she got closer, her crop strokes moved farther down and started landing on Adam's caged cock and swollen balls.

Adam jumped with each strike, but Mistress Kristen kept striking harder as she approached orgasm. Adam's balls tried to contract and run away, but they were locked in place by the leather strap. Adam's screams of pain mixed with Kristen's screams of pleasure.

The air was thick with the scent of Mistress's pussy as Adam's attention turned to his throbbing cock. He wanted nothing more than to bury it in Kristen's cunt and feel it explode. He looked down and it was nearly as red as Kristen's lipstick."Should I let him out of his cage?" Mistress Kristen asked in a sad mocking tone.

"Mmmmhhhhmmmm" Adam mumbled into the gag, nodding his head.

Mistress Kristen took her tiny key and unlatched the cage. No longer, restrained, Adam's cock grew instantly, pushing the steel cage off. "Oh, my!" Kristen replied. "You really missed me!" Adam nodded emphatically.

"Mmmmm," Kristen added "Laid out like a present for me." She took her crop to the engorged cock. Adam jumped. These strikes felt like fire as his cock was pinned between the crop and the top of the footboard.

Mistress Kristen returned to the bed, reapplying the wand to her pussy. "Stroke it for me slave! You'd better not cum though"

Adam's hands went to his cock. Even he was shocked at how big it was after being tied down all night. Mistress Kristen rubbed some of her pussy juice on it and Adam started jacking hard. Almost immediately, he realized he was going too fast and backed off some.

"Oh, God, that's so sexy" Kristen moaned. quickly grinding her way towards orgasm number two. "Mmmmmm!!"As she got close, she dug her boot heels into Adam's stomach. Adam groaned into the gag.

Mistress Kristen started convulsing and came again onto the wand. The orgasm ripped through her body, shaking it like an earthquake. Her nipples hardened and she got goosebumps all over ."OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH"

She stood up and walked behind Adam. She reached around and pinched one of his nipples hard. Adam winced and slowed down. "Keep stroking slave!", she ordered. I want to watch you cum.

She moistened a finger in her pussy and slowly worked it into Adam's ass as he stroked. "Does it feel good slave?"

"Mmmhhhhmmmm" came the muffled answer.

"Good, I want you to cum for me"

Adam's legs and ass contracted. He felt the orgasm come from deep inside his balls. He felt his hot sticky cum shoot nearly the full length of the bed. The orgasm lasted an eternity for him as he pumped out his thick fluid.

"Good boy!" Mistress Kristen remarked...