Mistress Kristen Ch. 06

Story Info
Adam serves his wife in chastity.
1.1k words
4.28
43.1k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding!"

Adam heard his phone alert him to an incoming email. He briefly glanced towards his phone, halfway across the living room and wondered what work emergency he was ignoring. He thought better of it and returned his lips to Mistress Kristen's shoes.

Adam applied small kisses from the toes of her pumps, all the way up the side and down the heel before taking the 4 inch stiletto into his mouth.

Adam was naked, save for the steel cage still encasing his cock since Mistress Katie had disappeared with the key last Saturday night. It was now Thursday, and Adam had served Mistress Kristen every night this week without so much as an erection. Each night started immediately after dinner. Mistress Kristen would go upstairs and change into a stunning outfit, then demand Adam strip and serve her. Tonight it was a pink lacy bra and panty set, complete with garterbelt and black stockings- Adam's favorite.

Adam finished kissing both of Mistress Kristen's shoes when he was rewarded. "You may kiss my stockings. Starting at the bottom, slowly working your way up."

"Thank you Mistress," Adam genuinely replied. He wasted no time pressing his lips gently to the soft nylon of Mistress's stockings. He gave little kisses, sometimes sneaking in the tiniest lick. He kissed his way up, careful to stop short of Mistress's lacy tops – a lesson he had painfully learned Monday night.

"Good slaveboy." Mistress Kristen said somewhat sarcastically. She tapped her open palm with a riding crop. "I may not need this tonight."

"Mistress, may I kiss your lace?"

"Yes Adam"

Adam enthusiastically kissed the lace tops of her stockings, working from the garter attachment all the way around. He made sure he was clean shaven, lest his cheek stubble accidentally snag and run Mistress's stockings- Wednesday's lesson. Adam was now close enough to smell his wife's moistening panties. He paused and inhaled deeply, filling his lungs with her arousal. Blood attempted to surge into his caged member. Adam groaned as he felt his cock test the steel. God he wanted to cum so bad!

Adam quickly set back to work with urgency, kissing her stocking tops deeper and faster. This was exactly the response Kristen was looking for. "Stand up," she commanded. Adam rose without delay, standing before Mistress on the couch. She sat back, dragging the tip of her left heel up the inside of Adam's right thigh. She lifted his cock with her shoe, then let it drop, the weight of the cage assisting. She rapped her toe against the cage a few times.

Adam shook. His balls grew swollen and heavy with 5 nights of cum pent up inside. Even the slightest jar brought discomfort. Adam's face remained steeled. A few deep breaths were his only visible signs of discomfort. "We're coming along nicely." Mistress Kristen said. "I think you've earned a little treat, follow me upstairs. On your hands and knees of course."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress!" Adam replied without much thought at all. He dropped to all fours and followed Mistress upstairs, wondering what his treat was. His "rewards" this week had only served to tease him. Monday night, he was allowed listen to Mistress pleasure herself. Tuesday he got to watch. Last night she allowed him to lick her juices afterwards.

As they entered the bedroom, there was a ball gag with a dildo attached to it lying on the bed. Adam had never dreamt of such a toy two months ago, now his wife was securing it in place. With locks of course.

Mistress Kristen commanded Adam to lie on his back. She climbed on top, straddling him. She lowered her mouth as if to kiss him. Adam watched as her lips touched the head of the black rubber cock. She ran her tongue down the bottom side of it. His cock tried desperately to spring to action at the sight of his wife giving a blow job literally right before his eyes. Adam's hips bucked, drawing a quick rebuke from Mistress.

"Slave boy wouldn't want to lose his reward would he?"

"No Ma'am." Adam replied into the gag.

Mistress Kristen continued giving head to the rubber cock. Her eyes stared into him, then to the 6" black dildo. Adam watched her intently, imagining how those lips would feel on his cock-whenever Katie would let it out. Mistress Kristen rose to her knees, still eyeing the dildo.

"God, this week has been so hard for me. I haven't been able to cum with a nice hard cock inside me."

"At least you've cum every night." Adam silently thought. "Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress" were the words that got whispered into the gag.

"I guess this will have to do, although this is much bigger." Kristen punctuated her complaint with a slap to the cage. She spun 180 degrees and lowered her dripping pussy onto Adam's mouth-cock. She lowered herself slowly, being accustomed to a larger cock. Adam stared wide-eyed at Mistress's beautiful shaved pussy, moving closer to his face. Her pussy lips wet the tip of Adam's nose at the bottom of every stroke.

Mistress Kristen rocked her hips slowly up and down on the dildo. She lowered her face towards Adam's restrained cock and saw his head pressing through the gaps between the bars of the cage. Kristen gave Adam's swollen balls a soft slap. It didn't matter.

Already sore from the five night's worth of teasing without release, she may as well have kicked them. Adam recoiled at the shock.

"Not wanting this? I can slap harder." Mistress Kristen taunted her slave before proving

she could. Adam mumbled "Thank you Mistress" as he tried not to pull away from her touch

Mistress Kristen alternated sucking and slapping Adam's cock and balls as she gradually increased her tempo. Pain and pleasure tore alternating currents through Adam's body. Kristen grabbed Adam's balls and squeezed hard. His body tensed, spurring Kristen to ride faster. Her legs shook as she approached orgasm. Mistress Kristen cried out. Her juices ran down the rubber cock, past the leather stop and into Adam's mouth. Mistress Kristen gave three deep, powerful strokes as she shook atop her slave's face-cock.

After her orgasm subsided, Mistress Kristen stood over her slave with a huge smile on

her face. She picked up her riding crop and her phone. She stood at the foot of the bed

absent-mindedly flicking Adam with the crop while she dialed Mistress Katie.

"I think he's ready," she said into the phone.

"You were right, he eventually started focusing solely on MY pleasure, the way he should be."

"OK, see you then. Bye," she hung up.

Adam's mind flooded with questions. Ready for what? When was she going to see

Mistress Katie? Would she let his cock out.