Mistress Laura

Story Info
BBW housewife & younger lover enjoy some BSDM lust.
1.3k words
48.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dress me in my garb," she told me.

It was a fantasy her and I lived out every time we got together. Her name was Laura, she was a heavyset fortysomething year old housewife. She had been very unhappy in her marriage for years and needed something to live out the frustration her overbearing husband put into her.

"I told you to dress me, slave," she demanded in a stern voice.

I got out the box that I kept her clothes in. These were clothes that made her into Mistress Laura. I first began with her stockings, putting them on slowly so they would fit snugly on her huge thighs. When I was done, I kissed her thighs and she demanded that I continue. Next came the black garter belt that I fastened the straps to. I made especially sure they were fastened. The last time they came undone and she whipped me with her riding crop. I then got off my knee and rose to her.

"You get excited to easily, slave. Do you want me to whip you cock again like the last time?" she asked.

"No mistress," I replied.

"Then continue or punishment will be severe."

I continued like as told and then put her elbow length evening gloves on her. She slapped me for taking too long. I knew my mistress deserved better than my tardiness. I then preceded to put a bow tie around her neck. Women who wore bow ties always turned me on, and she knew it. I preceded to place her cape around her neck as well. I made sure her cape didn’t ruffle up. I then placed a gentlemen’s top hat on her head. She then demanded the final thing that competed her transformation into Mistress Laura. I took out a Punch Presidente, a cigar that was long and thick. It stayed unlit always, and Mistress knew it turned me on. I placed it in her slightly raised hand. Her transformation was complete.

She then brought a toy of her own, a chastity belt with a butt plug.

"Now, undress and let me put this on. If there is only one person in this room that is going to get pleasure, it will be me," she said in a stern voice.

I got undressed and she then put the cigar in her mouth as she fitted me for the belt. I felt so deprived as my cock was under lock and key. She made sure the butt plug was in tight inside my ass. Mistress didn’t lube me because she likes the pleasure and pain that came as it went in.

"Now get on the exercise bike and ride it," she commanded.

I did as I was told as she sat in the chair and crossed her legs like a lady should. I started pedaling slowly. I could feel the plug moving around as I pedaled.

"Faster, dammit," she said.

I pedaled faster and then I began to feel the pain.

"Move your ass back and forth," she commanded.

I did what I was told and the plug started a sensation in me. I hurt getting hard because the belt was restraining me from doing so. Still, I kept on and mistress loved me writhing in pain. She decided to add more pain to the mix and came over to my backside with her crop. She told me my best wasn’t good enough for her and started whipping me with her crop. I went faster and wiggled more. The pain was begging to subside and the pleasure set in. It began to feel good with the plug in me and Mistress whipping me. I then began to let out a moan of joy. I stopped and dropped from the bike.

"Now you are learning that pleasure comes in many ways, slave," she told me as I laid there breathing hard.

She instructed me to get on my knees and I did so.

"I want you to meet two friends of mine," she said and brought in two other women. Both were older and heavy as well. "This is Dorothy and Jayne. They are both unhappy housewives as well. I told them you would give them the pleasure they choose. I forced them to do so as I have them under my will. Undress, bitches," she barked. They were both timid in undressing and Mistress smacked her crop on a table to get them to move along. They sat on the couch naked.

"Tell my slave what you want from him, Dorothy," she said.

"I want to suck him off while he thrusts his cock back and forth in my mouth," Dorothy replied.

Mistress put the cigar back into her mouth as she unlocked my belt. Finally, free at last!!! I got off my knees and she popped my ass with the crop as I walked over to Dorothy. She looked shy and didn’t know how do deal with my fine piece of meat. I then rubbed my meat against her face and she began to lick it. Her tongue felt so nice and felt confident enough to start the blow job. I grabbed wadfuls of her hair and started slowly thrusting. I could tell Dorothy loved my cock. She sucked it hard and ticked the tip with her tongue. I thrusted harder into her and she sucked harder. She loved the pain I made as I had her hair in a my hands. I then began to feel a sensation in my loins which meant I was close to cumming. I began to moan and it jizzed out all in her mouth. She never tasted cum before and loved the saltiness of it.

"Get back on your knees," Mistress Laura instructed.

My cock was so worn out from thrusting that into that bitch’s mouth. She continued licking it up around her mouth as Mistress asked what Jayne wanted from me.

"I want to be fucked in the ass so hard I bleed," she said.

Unlike Dorothy, Jayne knew what she wanted. She was ready for a huge piece of meat inside her big ass. She got on all fours as I got behind her. I lubed her ass good and proceeded inserting it in. She didn’t squeal in pain like I did unlubed with the butt plug. I began starting slowly and worked the tempo up bit by bit. She kept telling me go faster as it wasn’t painful. I thrusted hard into her as I wanted to break this anal virgin’s cherry. She then let out more moaning as she was finally coming close. Then with a hard thrust, it popped and I exited out of her ass.

"Get dressed, bitches," Mistress told the two.

I was instructed back on my knees as they dressed. When they were done, Mistress told them to get out. And she signified that the role playing was over. I got off my knees and came over to kiss her.

"Did you have fun?" I asked since it was my idea.

"Yes, but I like it more when you control me," she smiled.

We made our way to her posh bedroom that was usually occupied by her and her husband. We got into the satin sheeted bed, and cuddled. We laughed as how her friends never knew that we planned this out all along. I put the picture of her husband down from the dresser since I knew she hated him. He was gone for a week on business. We never thought of a relationship as we just liked to fling. It kept our options open. I turned on a CD of a rainfall and we both drifted off to sleep dreaming what we could do next. So much fun, so little time. :-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Little Attention Goes a Long Way A shy chubby girl gives in to a stranger's advances.in Loving Wives
BBW Meets Nerd When a curvy redhead meets a nerd, she changes him for life.in Fetish
A BBW Office Story Mistake leads to office bliss.in Erotic Couplings
Sissy Hubby Transformation to pegging a sissy hubby.in Fetish
Black Taxi Pakistani sluts seduce black taxi driver.in Interracial Love
More Stories