Mistress Lindsey

Story Info
She knows how to make Braden jump!
1.7k words
3.65
28.3k
4

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Braden looked at Linsey pleadingly. He tried to keep his aristocratic face calm—after all, they were dining at DeSoto's—but couldn't she listen? Couldn't she take a bit of pity on him? Braden's cock was locked in the Penitentiary tube, and it was surging to get out. But Lin would have to make the call...it was her cock to deal with!

Two nights before, Linsey had tied Braden naked to the hassock after having raised welts on his ass with her trusty scourge, a short whip with six thongs with little metal sharp points interspersed in the thongs.

She'd unlocked Braden's Penitentiary Tube, and washed his dick, and of course it had sprouted in her fingers. "God it's such a tiny little thing, Braden" Linsey had said merrily, as she'd lubed it up, and rubbed more than a little lotion into the quite over-filled scrotum.

"You have such a tiny penis, under that sexless pot-belly of yours. I should fuck your sexy son instead, Braden Junior, or what do you call him, Brady?" Lin had leaned over and kissed the tip of Braden's glans, and then she tickled his frenulum, the sensitive area under his shaft.

As she had bent over, he could see her cleavage in the powder blue bustier, and he almost lost his mind!

"I know young Brady is a fuckup, he smokes crack and vandalizes stores, and skateboards on Main Street , but he really is a sexy little bastard, Braden." Linsey then began pumping Braden's cock faster and faster as she'd gone on discussing his son's sexual attributes.

Disgusted as he was hearing her go on about his no-good son, now cooling his heels in a court-ordered wilderness training program, Braden tried to focus on how good his cock felt, and realized that the semen was slowly reaching the tip of his penis.

Braden's thighs started trembling and he tried not to bite his lip. She would stop if she knew he was on the way to cumming. She would give him a vicious thrashing for squirting his nasty seed on her fingers, but he was desperate here.

"And I just know he's not a wimpy little fag like Daddy either." Linsey had stopped rubbing Braden's cock abruptly, sensing that he was close to orgasm. She held her hand away for a excruciating twenty minutes.

Then, instead of rubbing Braden's cock with her fingers, Linsey began rubbing her palm, and then the heel of her hand lightly against the tip of his bulging shaft. Braden bit his lip, and tried not to lose his mind. He struggled for a moment against his bonds, but Linsey, a former Girl Scout, had tied and knotted the clothesline tightly.

"See, Brady wouldn't let some chick tie him up like this, would he? He impregnated two waitresses and his probation officer before being kicked out of high school, right? You think he'd be such a pussy as you are, Braden?"

Braden had thought about it, and had begun crying silently, the tears rolling down his fat cheeks. No, Brady was like his mother in that way, healthy ego, no weird issues. When Melva and six year old Brady had moved out, she'd told Braden that he was a freak for his weird ideas and BDSM websites, and the "sick" things he'd wanted her to do...

And he had a need, a terrible need to be teased and locked into chastity...and TORTURED by an evil young woman! What the hell was that about?

Lin had taken her thumb and forefinger and begun rubbing the tip of Braden's cock, working her digits rhythmically down his shaft as if she were rolling a joint. Braden, who hadn't cum in 93 days, was barely breathing through his nose, and he was holding his legs quite still, hoping she would forget herself, and he could have an accident.

"Think of what a pathetic creature you are, Braden." Lin said acerbically, as she had jutted her breasts forward in the pale blue bustier. "Wouldn't you like to suck my tits? I see you looking at them all the time, you buy me sexy tops, and all that...you'd love it if I took my top off now and let you have a big red nipple to suck."

Lin had then pulled one of her breasts out of the bustier and pointed a beautiful, rose colored areola at poor Braden. Would she let him kiss it? He'd kissed them once, just once in the nine months he and Linsey had been together.

They were smooth and the breasts were so round and delectable...would he have another chance?

Linsey had then moved closer, and put the nipple right in Braden's face, but as he leaned forward, hunching up on his elbows on the hassock to kiss it, Linsey lost her sweet face and slapped Braden hard across the jaw.

"Forget it, you pathetic little crybaby." Linsey's face went into cruel amused contempt. "I'd sooner let the homeless guy on the corner of 16th and Vine kiss my tit as a scummy little pervert like you."

Linsey had shoved her boob back into her bustier, and Braden had burst into tears. Linsey had laughed in his face, and continued the slow masturbation.

Braden had tried desperately to hold his thighs together, hoping she would now let him orgasm as some sort of reward...but she was too smart for that!

.

He didn't want to irritate Linsey, he'd thought to himself. And she was running her long red nails of her thumb and forefinger up and down his cock, and then she added her middle "fuck you" finger to the mix, and rubbed just a little bit slower.

It really had been quite an adventure for Braden, who was nearly out of his mind with lust...and then, just as Braden had been very, very close to cumming, Linsey had taken an ice cube out of her Cosmo and rubbed it slowly up and down Braden's cock, and grinned as it wilted slowly.

Braden had burst into tears again. It wasn't fair! First, he hadn't cum, and secondly, she'd only worked on his cock for about twenty minutes...usually she would tease him for HOURS unless it was "her turn."

When it was Linsey's "turn" Braden would remain locked up, and he would have the exciting but quite frustrating privilege of massaging her exquisite body, running his nasty little hands all over her breasts and buttocks, and then following up with his tongue, until Lin was sitting on Braden's face, forcing and grinding her vagina into his mouth.

After Lin had orgasmed a number of times she would climb off, but sometimes she'd be a bit temperamental, and she'd whip his back, chest and ass because he'd licked her insufficiently.

At times like these, Lin would sometimes lock Braden in her cellar and take on a lover for the evening, and have him shivering in there, naked and his cock locked up but harder than ever, as she was fucked to "proper" orgasms.

Now, Braden was sitting at dinner with Linsey. They hadn't brought up the previous date, but he was wondering now if she was feeling a little grateful. He'd gotten her to scream in pleasure after she'd locked him back up, doing a real number on her vagina with his tongue, pretending he didn't care that she'd only spent fifteen or twenty lousy minutes teasing him.

Braden had surprised Lin with a tennis bracelet, and he had taken her to the hottest Italian restaurant in town. But what could he do to impress her? His dick was beginning to feel seriously neglected. It had been three months since she'd allowed an orgasm, and sometimes she wouldn't see Braden for weeks.

"Why don't you firm up a little bit." That would be her helpful hint as to why she wasn't seeing him. And he'd run off to the gym, and hire sadistic trainers to put him through workout regimens to tone him up.

And of course Braden would see Linsey in the street, being escorted around by a young man, who just sprouted muscles for fun...it, was no work! And he'd give Linsey a pleading look, sending her flowers and begging her forgiveness. Would she see him?

Because of course without her, his dick was locked up for weeks at a time...it didn't get bathed, though the shower shot water through the little holes in the metal tube. When Braden finally did see Lin, she'd tie him down and wash his cock very, very carefully, making him clean as a whistle, and arousing him beyond belief!

Linsey also would shave his balls so he was like an infant, telling him that he really didn't need to pretend he was a hirsute man down there...sometimes she painted his toenails and made him wear panties when he left her apartment!

But what could Braden do? How could he please this woman? It was wonderful, that after all these half-ass dominatrixes, he'd found a real woman he could have a real relationship with, who was a genuine sadist...but was she pleased with him? Who knew?

Linsey Annicchiarico smiled as she watched the anxious face of her dinner companion. Braden Liebster was a powerful man, his own auto agency, on the City Council, all that happy horseshit, but lock him in a chastity tube, and you just had a whiny little bitch.

"I really want to be a cuckold in chastity" Braden had told her nine months ago, when they'd met at the Leather Impulse Society. Where do men get those little phrases? Linsey wondered. It was all about the fantasy.

Of course Linsey was meeting guys like this right and left. She was auburn haired, curvy and had pouty lips, and she was really bitchy, like the Mila Kunis chick in "That Seventies Show". Not all the time, of course, but guys like Braden seemed to bring it out in her.

On their second date, Linsey had taken Braden to a metalworker buddy of hers, who had outfitted him with a nice metal tube. Braden, who had told Lin on their FIRST date that he wanted to turn his life and will over to her, was a little nervous. "But I don't know you that well yet..."

How annoying. First he wants to be my eternal slave, and now we don't live in the same zip code, so he's freakin' nervous.