Mistress Lively

Story Info
Blake Lively dominates her slave Selena Gomez.
2.3k words
3.79
80.8k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake Lively looked over at her middle aged boyfriend, Leonardo Dicaprio as he stuffed his face with his double cheese burger. Sure he's a movie star that makes millions of dollars per film and he's considering marrying the twenty-three year old blonde but he disgusted her.

He's fat, hairy, old, and drinks like a fish. She hated it when they fucked on Wednesday nights (the only time she bothered to fuck him) so she made sure they only did it doggy-style so she didn't have to see him.

The reason why the beautiful, successful actress is still with him? Publicity. There's rumors her show 'Gossip Girl' is getting canceled and her movie 'The Green Lantern' got horrible reviews.

Leonardo on the other hand is Hollywood Gold. Everything he touches gets press, and Blake thinks she might need it.

The actress took a final bite of her salad and said "Sweetheart. I have to go I totally forgot I have a salon appointment. I got to stay beautiful for you." Her voice was filled with fake sweetness and the love-blinded older man fell for it.

"Okay sweetie. I got the bill." He said with his mouthful. Blake got up kissed him on the forehead and took her purse. She walked out of the restaurant and into the New York streets. She walked two blocks to the hairdresser where she got her hair and nails done then went to the back to get waxed.

After her waxing Blake got a cab to her New York apartment where she took a shower and went through her phonebook and decided to call a young starlet for a little fun.

--------------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez sat in Blake's living room waiting for the woman she loved.

Blake had a secret fetish for woman, she loved dominating them actually. A few years back she dominated former costars from 'The sisterhood of traveling pants' she made those girls her bitches for a good three years then she dropped them all like a bad habit leaving them heartbroken.

Her current slaves were Selena Gomez because she was young and innocent. Her costar Leighton Meester who is currently in Morocco singing her little heart out trying to be a singer (Leighton was just easy. She had a dark past and Blake became the one person she could pour out her feelings about it until Leighton fell in love with Blake making her a loyal slave). Also Minka Kelly who is in L.A finishing up her press tour for 'Charlie's Angels', Minka was chosen because she was beautiful and Blake hated baseball so fucking a baseball player's girlfriend gave her a little vindictive thrill.

Blake walked into the living room to find her slave. Blake was naked her slender yet curvy body was a beautiful sight.

"Strip bitch." Blake said in a gruff tone. Selena took off her clothes and got on her knees. Blake inspected the girl and pulled Selena up by her hair. "Bedroom." Blake said.

Selena crawled to Blake's bedroom like the good little whore she was. She stood on her knees as Blake walked in the room put a collar on, Selena.

"Stand then bend over. I want that small ass of your up in the air." Blake says in a curt tone. Selena obeys and Blake caresses the young Latina's ass.

Blake got a butt plug two inches long and three inches in diameter and put the dry metal object in the young whore's ass. Blake seduced the young Latina a few months ago and she now owns her. She even makes Selena stay with her pop sensation boyfriend, even though Selena has realized that she's a lesbian who hates cock.

Blake slapped the younger girl's ass hard and smiles as she yelps in pain. "Poor baby. You love me?" Blake asks spanking Selena.

"Yes my beautiful blonde white Mistress." Selena says as Blake rotates the huge ass stretching butt plug in Selena's rectum causing pain. Blake slips a finger into Selena's dripping pussy and smiles.

"You don't have any self respect anymore. You're so wet from the pain I cause you. Do you have even an inch of self respect?" Blake asks.

"No my Mistress. You have my everything." Selena says.

"Good. Now on your knees you no tit having bitch." Blake says. Selena gets on her knees bowing her head in shame. Blake grabs a handful of Selena's hair and moves the younger girl's face between her thighs. Selena starts licking on Blake's clit and sucking until her mistress came hard. "Very good slave." Blake said. "On the bed." Blake said and Selena obeyed. Blake handcuffed Selena to the bed and put a gag ball in the young former Disney Queen's mouth. Blake went into her closet and got a flogger. She licked her lips and hit Selena's almost non-existent tits with a flogger. Making her cry into the gag ball. Blake hit Selena's breast once more, her abdomen, thighs, and her soaking pussy lastly. Blake went into her drawer and got two nipple clamps. She put them on Selena's rock hard nipples and stuck her finger into the younger girl's tight body.

Blake finger fucked the young pop star until she was close to an orgasm but stopped. Blake went back into her drawer and got a ten inch strap on that was two inches in diameter. Blake put on the rubber cock and put lube on it. She crawled on the bed and entered Selena hard and rough. Selena moaned as she felt her hole being stretched and with the butt plug still in her she felt pleasure and pain. Blake smiled as she watched her slave make faces of ecstasy and pain. She drilled the young girl with the rubber phallus and she herself cam leaving Selena in heat. Blake pulled out and took the cuffs off of Selena.

"Listen bitch we need to talk." Blake said as she took the gag ball out of Selena's mouth.

"About what Mistress?" Selena asked fearing she would be dumped by Blake.

"I saw you in that French interview pretending that you wanted to Fuck Katy Perry." Blake said angered. She made damn sure her slaves only wanted to be fucked by her. Sure the interview was old but she wanted to make sure Selena wasn't going to leave her for a new mistress. Especially that big tit bitch who used her plastic assets make her famous.

"Mistress that was an old video. Before you claimed me. That video was a month before we met." Selena says.

Blake slaps Selena causing Selena to hit the pillows and clutch her cheek. Usually Selena enjoyed being abused by her mistress but having this be out of pure anger and jealousy caused fear in Selena. Blake tackled the young Latina and ripped out the butt plug causing Selena to scream in pain. Blake reached in her drawer and got two alligator teeth pussy clamps. She put them on Selena causing her to scream in pain as Blake watch smugly.

"You are an ugly, stupid, whorish, no talent having piece of shit. I should beat the shit out of you but I wont. I have a much worse punishment." Blake said taking off her strap on. Blake bent over the bed and said "Lick my asshole."

Selena crawled off the bed and got on her knees. She licked Blake's puckered asshole and stuck her tongue inside. She tongue fucked her mistress ass for a good hour before Blake told her to stop.

"Time for your punishment." Blake said. Selena looked in confusion as Blake left the room and came back moments later with Ed Westwick the British heartthrob who plays her sexual deviant step-brother on 'Gossip Girl'.

Ed was in Blake's guest room listening in on Selena being drilled.

"Bitch this is Ed. For the next two hours he'll be your master." Blake says smiling. Blake turns to Ed and continues "Now Ed, this little dyke hates cock so make sure you fuck her in every hole. Make her cum. I want this bitch humiliated and degraded."

Blake kisses and walks to the bathroom to have a hot bubble bath and watch on her monitor Selena's punishment.

Ed locks the door and takes off his shirt. He walks over to Selena grabs her by her hair forcing her to stand up. He gets on his knees and inspects her asshole to see if it's tight by sticking his middle finger up Selena's ass. Then her pussy that is on fire because of the clamps. Ed stands up and takes all of his clothes off.

"Suck my dick." Ed says sitting down on Blake's bed.

Selena gets on her knees and licks the head of the Brit's cock. Once he starts moaning she takes the long length into her mouth and starts sucking. Her head bobs up and down on the shaft of the cock until she stops and goes to his balls. She takes one ball into her mouth and starts sucking making the Brit grab onto her hair as she puts a second ball into her mouth. Right before he cums she stops sucking on his balls and sucks on his cock causing the Brit to cum hard into her mouth. The pop star grudgingly swallows the thick semen and looks up at the man who owns her for as of now an hour and a half.

"Get on the bed. Doggy style." Ed says. Selena's eyes widen in horror. She gets on the bed in doggy style position. The self proclaimed lesbian flinches as the older man caresses her breast and pinches her nipples hard causing her to force out a moan. He removes the pussy clamps and kisses and sucks on her pussy lips soothing them.

He stands on his knees and grabs her hips and thrusts hard into Selena's pussy. The Latina uses everything in her power to prevent herself from having an orgasm. Ed fucks her harder than she's ever been fucked before and starts to rub her swollen clitoris. After a few minutes Selena screams in ecstasy and collapses from both shame and a strong orgasm. Ed pulls out and inserts his middle and index finger into Selena's ass. Selena moans as Ed fingers her roughly. With each thrust of his fingers her ass meets him in great rhythm. Then Ed suddenly stops and moves his fingers out of Selena. She whimpers mournfully and sighs. Ed reached on top of Blake's nightstand and got her handcuffs. He handcuffed Selena hands behind her back and kisses her behind.

He smiles as the young singer squirms trying to get out of the bind. He slaps her behind that's still red from Blake's punishment spanking and rises on his knees. He thrusts hard into her ass and Selena screams in pain and pleasure. Selena had been taken in the ass before by Nick Jonas because of his purity pledge they couldn't fuck the regular way so anal sex was the only way they could. Of course it hurt her like hell. Then Blake came along she had her ass fucked with a strap-on and she learned to love anal sex.

Ed fucks Selena's ass quick and easy. His cock screwing her intensely until they both came. Ed kisses Selena deeply then got dressed and took the cuffs off of Selena. Then he left her laying on the bed so confuse about her sexuality. Just how Blake wanted. Selena was either going to be raped or mind fucked. Blake would have been find either way but being mind fucked worked well for her.

Blake walked in the room to see Selena whose dazed, confused, and her ass leaking semen. Blake smiles and helps her slave to the bathroom and have the girl bathe then send her off in a cab to her hotel. Selena's limp will raise questions everyone will be asking what happened but that's her problem. Blake calls cleaning service to clean her apartment and gets a call from Leo.

"Hello, Darling." Leo says sweetly.

"Hello sweetheart." Blake says with fake happiness but truthfully he's the last person she wants to talk to.

"Listen are you home? There's this gala tonight for solar panels. Can you come with me?" Leo says.

"Sure I'll come." Blake says as she lets the cleaning lady in who looks like she's eighteen.

"Great I'll pick you up in a three hours." Leo says.

"Okay love you." Blake lies.

"Love you too." he says and hangs up. Blake rolls her eyes and looks at the clock she has three hours. She sighs and gets ready for the gala.

--------------------------------------------------At the gala Blake looked stunning in a black evening gown and matching pumps. With Leo with her they looked like royalty. The gala bored Blake, and it annoyed her that he was still on this save the world thing. In her mind she thought donating money to organizations was enough.

Blake sat at the table and drinking vodka when she looked over and saw Selena her little slave holding hands and with her boyfriend the Canadian pop sensation. Selena felt a gaze on her and looked over to see Blake glaring at her. Selena let go of her boyfriend's hand and went to the bathroom.

Blake mouthed to Leo that she was going to the bathroom and darted to the ladies room. There she saw Selena. She checked to make sure the room was empty then locked the door.

"Take off your panties." Blake says. Selena obediently takes her panties off and hands them to Blake. Blake throws them in the garbage and says "Come to my apartment tomorrow. Ed needs to fuck your dyke ass some more." Blake then leaves and Selena walks back to her boyfriend blushing bright red. Blake kisses Leo passionately to make Selena jealous which works and spends the rest of the evening being Leo's trophy girlfriend.