Mistress Lively Ch. 02

Story Info
New & old slaves, punishing Leighton, and an enema.
6.1k words
32.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake scrubbed her body clean in Leo's shower desperately wanting to get the smell of sex with Leo off of her. It had been a week since her sessions with Selena the young Starlet is now on a plane to Florida so she can do her summer tour.

Blake washed her hair thoroughly hoping to wash away the memory of being on her hands and knees while Leo fucked her pussy. Even though she came for him the orgasm that was weak and dull. The memory of his sausage fingers probing her pussy and rubbing her clit made her feel dirty all over again but he was knocking on the bathroom door so he could take a bath too.

Blake groaned and turned off the shower. She wrapped her towel around herself and let him in the bathroom. She walked to her dresser she had in his New York Penthouse and got dressed in a sundress and sandals. She did her hair and sat on Leo's bed waiting for him to come out so they could go to brunch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake finished off her pancakes as Leo stuffed two sausages in his mouth. She looked in disgust but quickly smiled and gave him a loving look. Blake drank her Ice tea as Leo finished his meal he paid the two went into his car.

"Blake I think we should go on vacation. So it can be just you and I." Leo said as he stopped at a red light.

"Well my show doesn't start filming for another couple of weeks. So I could go anywhere. Where do you want to go?" Blake said hoping it was somewhere a photographer would be.

Leo smiled and said "Well we could go to the Hampton's."

Blake was bored of that place, that's where her 'Gossip Girl' costars spent their vacation between seasons. This year she declined to go this year though. "I'd rather not." Blake sighed.

"Florida?" Leo asked.

Blake thought for a moment. She could go to Florida and see Selena Gomez for another session but she decided that she wanted to fuck another one of her sluts. So she shook her head no.

"San Diego?" Leo asked.

Blake liked the idea of going to San Diego. She could visit her family who lived there and take a drive to L.A and visit Minka. But then Leo would want to meet her family and that would mean commitment and she didn't want that with him.

"Listen work starts again for me in two weeks. I like long vacations so if I take a vacation I'd only have a week and a few days which isn't enough time for me to get back on my sleeping schedule for work. So let's just spend the rest of the time here. This is a vacation for you anyway since you live in L.A." Blake said. Truth be told she just didn't want to alone with him for that long. As much as she wanted to be in San Diego so she could see Minka she wanted to stay in New York. There was a party for 'Material Girl' she had been invited to and she wanted to go.

"Okay. Listen I have a meeting in two hours. Do you want me to drop you anywhere?" Leo asked.

"Just take me home." Blake sighed pretending to be upset that she had to be away from him but it was a sigh of relief.

Leo dropped her home where she took a nap and then got dressed ready for a night at the club.

Blake walked into club Ecstasy in a pair of four inch heels making her feel like she was on top of the world. She was with Katy Cassidy her new friend and wanted to enjoy the night. Katy wasn't Blake's type so Blake was sure she had no plans of making her a new bitch.

Blake and Katy got a seat at the bar and ordered Cosmopolitans then Blake felt her cell phone vibrating. She looked at her phone seeing that it was a text from Selena. She looked at the message to see it was a photo of Selena naked but her head smartly cut out of the picture with the caption:

Mistress I miss you so much.

Blake smiled and put her phone away.

"Blake look." Katy said getting Blake's attention to where she saw her ex boyfriend Penn Badgley walk in with his new girlfriend Zoe Kravitz. Blake felt herself fill with anger as she saw the man who ripped her heart out and stomp on it come into a club her knew very well was a her regular place to be with another woman. Penn seemed like a sweet guy but he actually cheated on Blake with Zoe so Blake was furious.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Blake asked seething.

"Do you want to leave?" Katy asked.

"Hell no." Blake said finishing off hr Cosmo in one sip.

Blake walked over to Penn who was seated in a booth with his girlfriend. "Hello Penn. Zoe." Blake said trying to be sweet she wanted to be an adult just long enough for a plan she just concocted go into play.

"Hello Blake. Sweetheart this is Blake, a friend from work." Penn said knowing damn well that both woman knew exactly who the other was, his relationship with them both, and that they had met before actually cursed each other out before at a show during Fashion week.

"Nice to meet you. Come sit. Your friend too." Zoe said wanting to see what kind of game Blake was playing.

Blake and Katy sat at the booth and talked with Penn and Zoe mostly Penn but Katy had a family emergency she had to see about and left the club.

"Will you excuse me for a moment. I have to see the ladies room." Blake said sweetly.

"Of course." Penn said.

"I'll come with you." Zoe said and the two starlets went to the V.I.P bathroom which was empty since the two were the only V.I.P ladies in the club that night. "Okay bitch, what's your game?" Zoe asked walking over to Blake who towered over the younger woman.

"Nothing." Blake said smiling because of the fact her plan was working.

"Well why are you being so nice to us?" Zoe asked getting closer to Blake.

"He'll break your heart. I saw him do it all through high school and when it was my turn with him I was too blind to see it. Watch he's probably cheating on you already. Why should I be mad at you when you'll be over soon anyway?" Blake said.

"You're wrong!" Zoe yelled.

"Who are trying to make believe that, Zoe? You or me? Cause it sounds like you." Blake said.

"Shut up Bitch." Zoe said.

Blake had enough with this girl. She was too much of a dominate woman to let the insignificant novice talk to like this. So what if her father was a huge name and her step-dad was becoming big she was nothing in Blake's eyes because of that. Blake worked hard to get where she was at in her career but Zoe became the 'it' girl a few months ago because of who she's related to and that annoyed, Blake. Penn knew that too so Blake was at that point furious. This Hollywood brat who stole her boyfriend and was obviously submissive had called her a bitch multiple times.

"Don't you ever call me a bitch again. You stupid cunt." Blake said grabbing onto Zoe's thin wrist.

"Let go of me!" Zoë yelled.

Blake did but only to shove Zoe onto the floor of the bathroom and lock the bathroom door.

"Listen cunt, and listen well. You are going to tell Penn you're going home then after that you'll walk up the block and get a cab and tell the cab to wait for me while the meter runs then we're going to my place where you'll pay for the cab fair then we'll go to my apartment and I'll fuck you." Blake said.

"Get away from me you dyke!" Zoe yelled trying to get up and to the bathroom door but Blake grabbed her by her hair pulled the girl into a stall. She locked the door behind her and slammed Zoe, against the stall wall. Blake moved her hand between Zoe's leg into her skirt to feel the younger woman was not wearing panties.

"Whore." Blake said simply. "I've had a lot of woman in my days, mostly white girls with tan skin and dark brown hair, some Latina's, some French, a couple of Italians, but never chocolate. You're my first Zoe, you should feel very lucky." Blake said rubbing Zoe's clit.

"Stop it! Let me go." Zoe said crushed between the wall and Blake. Her begs for release were muffled anyway with Blake's breast in her face.

"Can't hear you." Blake teased slipping her middle finger into Zoe's dripping pussy.

Zoe let out a moan as Blake slip her free hand up the younger woman's shirt and caressed her breast. Blake pinched Zoe's rock hard nipples and removed her finger from Zoe's body to suck off the juices.

"So what are you gonna do?" Blake asked Zoe.

"Tell Penn I'm leaving then get a cab and wait for you." Zoe said.

"Good girl. Lets go." Blake said. The two women went back to Penn who was drinking a glass of beer.

"You two were in there forever." He said as he saw them sit down at the table.

"You know girls like to talk." Zoe. After twenty-five minutes Zoe excused herself for the night and went to go get the cab taking Penn's car keys so he wouldn't have driven home intoxicated. After another half hour Blake put Penn in a cab and went to her own where Zoë sat patiently.

"This your friend?" The middle aged cab driver asked with a cigar in his mouth.

"Yeah." Zoë said.

Blake gave him her address and the old man pulled off. It was dark that evening so Blake kissed Zoë deeply and rubbed her inner thighs. When the cab reached Blake's building Zoë paid and the two went off.

Once they were in Blake's apartment Blake went into her dominant role. "Take your clothes off. Cunt." Blake said.

"I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I should go home." Zoë said.

"Excuse me cunt? I'm the dominant bitch so when I tell you to take your clothes off you better take your fucking clothes off." Blake said.

"Hell no. I'm leaving." Zoë said.

"Wait here." Blake said. She walked to her bedroom and changed into fishnet stockings, a thong with a ten inch dildo jutted from her hips. She slipped on her five inch heels and slipped a condom on the dildo. She let herself be topless and walked back out to Zoë. "Why the change in attitude? Were you not my bitch just a couple of hours ago?" Blake asked.

"I'm not gay. I just wanted to experiment." Zoë said unable to keep her eyes off of Blake's breast.

"So you have a fetish for woman too?" Blake asked.

"Maybe." Zoë said looking down.

Blake studied Zoë for a moment. She wanted this girl to be her bitch so she could make the girl that caused her the most pain her life to eat her pussy and do the dirtiest sex acts that she knew were degrading. Then Blake realized Zoë had an infatuation with her feet. Blake smiled realizing Zoë's weakness and stuck her feet out and said "Lick them." Zoë slowly got on her knees and licked Blake's shoes. "Lick the heel." Blake said smiling. Zoë submitted completely.

Blake made sure Zoë licked every inch of her high heels then told her to take the heels off for her. Blake then instructed Zoë to suck on her toes. Zoë sucked each toe carefully and slowly taking her time enjoying her disgusting treat since she had only indulged her foot fetish once, and that was with a prostitute. Her foot and shoe fetish has been one of Hollywood's best kept secrets.

"You can stop now." Blake said because she knew Zoë might have came from the pleasure she was receiving from worshipping Blake's feet. "I knew you were a submissive slut. Wait here." Blake said. She went her room and got a whip, leash, and collar. She made Zoë undress completely then she put the collar and leash on Zoë. "Crawl to the couch." Blake said. Zoë crawled to the couch slowly so Blake hit her ass with the whip. "Faster we haven't got all night." Blake said harshly. Zoë crawled to the couch faster while Blake hit her ass with the whip. "Now lay on the arm of the couch." Blake instructed.

Blake smiled with the realization that she had the ultimate revenge upon Penn and Zoë. This is the girl who ruined the deepest relationship in Blake's life. She's the reason Blake is fucking a fat senior citizen, this girl that has messed up Blake's life, at least in her eyes. For us on the outside looking in Blake is pushing her luck.

"You're going to be whipped. You have two minutes to decide if you want to leave or not. When the two minutes is over you're mine and I will not let you leave until I want you to." Blake said and waited for two minutes. "Times up. You're decision?" She asked.

"I wanna stay." Zoë said.

"Good." Blake said and started whipping Zoë's ass. She showed no mercy on the younger woman's ass. Blake made Zoë spread her ass cheek so Blake could whip her shit hole. Zoë complied totally submissively. After half an hour Blake was tired of whipping Zoë. "On your knees, dog." Blake commanded. Zoë obeyed like a bitch. Blake moved her thong to the side and Zoë started to lap on her clit. "For now on whore, you are mine. You must continue dating Penn but I own you. Only when you are a good slave you are allowed to enjoy my feet. You are now property of Blake Lively. Understood?" Blake said.

"Yes Mistress." Zoë said and continued sucking on Blake's clit. Soon Blake came hard but she didn't let her new slave stop. Zoë fingered Blake's pussy while sucking on her clit more causing her mistress to cum again then Blake told her to stop.

"Dog stand." Blake said. Zoë obeyed and Blake bent her over and felt her wet pussy. Blake rubbed Zoë's clit then stopped abruptly and entered her pussy with the thick strap-on. Zoë moaned while she was being fucked with the strap-on.

"Please harder." Zoë begged and Blake complied. She felt her new slave could have a little treat. Blake fucked Zoë till the young actress came twice and her body was limp, but Blake wasn't done. Blake pulled out of Zoë and pulled to leash so that Zoë was back on her knees.

"Clean it off." Blake said. Zoë sucked on the strap-on not mentioning the condom that meant she didn't need to suck it clean. She wanted to taste her own juices, tasting her own cum was so erotic for her she almost came again. Once Blake was sure the strap-on was clean she made, Zoë stop. She pulled the leash making Zoë strand up. "Bend over again." Blake ordered. Zoë obeyed and Blake slowly entered her asshole a place nothing has ever entered before. Zoë gasped loudly as her anal virginity was taken. She was whimpering in pain as Blake ignored her and smiled with satisfaction. "Your name when you're with me is Foot bitch. You are my lowest level slave. Even that pathetic teenager Selena Gomez ranks higher than you, and I have no idea why I keep her around. You are going to have to earn your place with me. You are worthless to me, completely replaceable. You for now on call me Mistress. Never forget this." Blake said whispering in Zoë's ear.

After that Zoë's pained whimpers became pleasure filled moans. The thought of being dominated by Blake Lively the girl whose love life she knew she destroyed turned her on so much that she came. She and Blake came together. Blake pulled out and made Zoë clean the strap-on again tasting her own ass for the first time then sanitize all her sex toys. After that Blake kicked Zoë out with the smell of sex strong on her. But Penn was still so wasted from the night before he wont be awake when she returns home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Mistress." Leighton Meester whispered while on Skype with Blake.

"Hello, Leighton. How's Morocco?' Blake asked eating a pretzel.

"Great." Leighton whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Blake asked.

"No reason." Leighton said and then Adam Levine walked into Leighton's bedroom.

"Hey Babe you're out of aspirin." Adam said.

"Then call room service." Leighton said. "I have to go. Talk to you later, Blake." Leighton said knowing she's in trouble.

"When will you be back home?" Blake asked.

"Three days." Leighton said.

"Can't wait to see you. Now have fun with him." Blake said with a hidden meaning and Leighton knew exactly what it was. She knew she was in deep shit when she got home so Blake was going to let her enjoy Adam for the rest of her trip.

"Your friend?" Adam asked the younger actress as she was turning off her computer.

"Yeah." Leighton said closing the computer. Adam sat on the bed and motioned for Leighton to come over. What was supposed to a drunken one nightstand has turned into a eight week fling which is sort of a relationship now, but Leighton knows she cannot see him after her trip. Blake would forbid it, and Leighton really liked Adam.

Leighton straddled Adam's lap and he started kissing her neck leaving light hickeys. Leighton took her shirt off and kissed Adam passionately. He unhooked her bra and tossed it to the side and took her right nipple into his mouth and sucked while rotating the left one between his thumb and index finger. Leighton was in heaven having her breast being taken care of tenderly by this man was sending her over the edge but he stopped and switched nipples. By then he knew her limits perfectly so he stopped just when she was about to cum.

"Tease." Leighton said jokingly.

Adam moved her hand to his boxers so she could feel his fully erect cock. "Take care of me and I'll take care of you." Adam said in a husky seductive voice.

Leighton nodded and kissed the older man passionately.

Leighton got on her knees and pulled down the singer's boxers. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and suckled gently to tease him. "Lay, stop teasing me." Adam said in a strained voice. Leighton took in more of his cock and gently gripped his balls. Her head was soon bobbing on his cock but she stopped and took his balls into her mouth. She stuck her middle finger into his asshole and was fingering him while going back to sucking on his cock. She used her free hand to play with his balls that were tightening meaning he was going to cum soon. She deep throated him and he came for her. Leighton drank his cum and cleaned his cock off.

Adam laid Leighton on the bed and kissed her body practically everywhere. The Maroon 5 singer was starting to fall for her and he wanted to savor every moment with her. He nibbled on her sensitive nipples and then moved down his lips trailing her torso and stopped once he reached her pussy. Adam slowly stuck his middle finger inside Leighton's pussy and fingered her loosening up her tight body so his cock could fit without causing her discomfort. His tongue extended out and lapped on her clit. Leighton gripped the sheets while Adam added a second finger. He licked her clit fast and starting to suck on her. She came for him, he licked away the juices.

He removed his fingers and sucked on them tasting her. He got a condom and had Leighton put it on him. He kissed her and got on top of her. He slowly entered her and made slow tender love to her. Leighton then realized that for the first time in her life Leighton was making love to someone other than her mistress.

"Oh God, Leighton, you feel so good. You're amazing." Adam, moaned pumping into her faster.

Adam kissed her deeply while their love making got more passionate and more wilder. They came together but Adam, wasn't done yet. He moved a tired Leighton on her hands and knees and got a container of Vaseline. He lubed her asshole with the petroleum and had her finger her ass so he could fit inside. When he was sure she was ready Adam rubbed the tip of his cock against her ass crack then slowly moved in. He fucked her gently making sure not to cause any pain. Once he heard her moaning he sped up the pace and fucked her asshole rougher with each thrust.

"Feels good, Baby?" Adam asked panting enjoying himself.

"Yes." Leighton groaned while being pounded. Adam fucked her hard for a good hour then he came inside of her. He pulled out and rubbed her clit to finish her off.

The laid in each other's arms that evening, he realizing he was in love with Leighton, she knowing very well this would have to end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake looked at her naked body in her full length mirror. She loved her body, she loved everything about it, her breast, her ass, her flat stomach, her perfectly toned body. She was in love with herself. But she hid her conceded attitude very well, to seem like a sweetheart. She was an 'award' winning actress after all.

12