Mistress Lizzie Pt. 01

Story Info
Lizzie the T-Dom captures and breaks in a new whore.
3.7k words
4.55
25.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie looked down at her captive new prize, and her mouth watered. The delicious young thing on the ground was about to be made into a woman. A fresh virgin, in more ways than one, her cherries were ripe and swollen for popping. She squirmed and moaned on the ground as the sedatives began to fade, and the semi-conscious shifting made Lizzie all the more aroused. She felt her nipples and genitals tingle in anticipation.

Her name was going be Ashley: nothing special or flashy, just a common name for a common whore. She was dressed to fuck, with a black silk half-blouse and a red-black plaid pleated skirt and black heels. She had on a dick-sucking shade of scarlet lipstick, black mascara and a light touch of red eye shadow. Her hair was jet black and freshly cut, short in the back and left long in the front with straight even edges that lead to points that rose straight up to her flat and bouncy bangs. Lizzie was proud of her make-over work, and extremely aroused by the end result.

It was all complimented by a silicone cock-shaped gag inserted in her mouth, strapped to the head with a leather strap and padlocked with a mini-lock. Her arms were bound behind her back with rope, both forearms bound parallel to each other, and a cast-iron shackle around her ankle was chained to a nearby pipe. She was splayed out on a thick throw blanket on the tile floor.

Lizzie had stalked her prey for several weeks. In her life leading up to this, Ashley had been a boy named Michael, and was competing with her best friend, Trent, for the affections of their other best friend, Melanie. Their youthful friendship had blossomed into a love triangle over the years, but Trent was leaving for college soon. Lizzie had also learned that Michael and Melanie were both virgins, while Trent had had numerous girlfriends in his last years of high school.

Michael also had the perfect body to make a girl of. He had delightful little bitch tits that were half the size of pears and very soft, with small pink nipples; his slight muffin top lead into his small but shapely ass in a perfectly feminine way; and her arms and legs were slender and naturally smooth. To Lizzie's pleasant surprise, he had a somewhat below-average, uncut penis nestled inside a soft bush of pubic hair. While her pubes would be shaved eventually, Ashley would need to be humiliated properly about them before they were completely done-away with.

Lizzie's loins were practically aflame with desire.

Michael's eyelids felt like they were made of lead, and his thoughts seemed to come from a gray haze. His body ached and he tried to remember where he was, where he could have fallen asleep. Recent scenes from memory played out in an incoherent jumble in his mind, but his foggy state was slowing his recollection.

The last real thing he remembered was his conversation with Melanie. He had confessed his feelings for her, and to his immense relief and pleasure she reciprocated them. She had promised to talk to Trent herself: he was tall with naturally toned muscles and was prone to anger. She assumed he would behave himself learning it from her, and hopefully the fact that he was going off to college soon would also temper him.

Warm feelings punched through the heaviness of his mind and he stretched his legs. He felt his leg stop with a cold weight, and a chain jangled. A rush of adrenaline shattered his feelings of warmth, and with the realization that his arms were bound a pit in his stomach dispelled his grogginess and his eyes snapped open.

In the dim light, the first thing he could make out was a figure above him as his blurry vision came into focus. He tried to say something but was inhibited by an intruding rubber phallus protruding into his mouth. He could feel a sweat filming over his body, and his heart raced. The figure above him looked female, but the light was coming from behind them. It looked like they were in an old walk-in fridge of some kind.

"Well, look who's up," said the figure in a woman's voice. A chill ran down Michael's spine, and his perspiration now made him shiver in cold, as well as fear. He looked down at his ankle and could see a crude metal shackle chained to a pipe that ran straight from the floor to the ceiling, and the abductor was standing between him and the door. A single fluorescent light pushed light through a thick film of grime, illuminating his captor.

She was tall, and topless with jeans on. Her nipples stood erect on her spherical, natural and even C-cups, and her skin was lightly tan. Her hair was died silver, and cut in a punk rock fashion: shaved all the way around on the sides, with a wavy, mid-length cowlicked top. None of her muscles were large or toned, but everything in the way she stood and moved displayed power. She stood with perfect posture as she looked down at him with cold, lusty eyes. Heavy, excited breaths shuddered out of her parted lips.

Without a word, she stepped towards him and kneeled on the ground in front of him, casting her hungry eyes over every part of his body. He looked down, and was shocked by his attire, some sort of slutty schoolgirl outfit. He curled up instinctively, and could feel his lack of underwear. It made him feel all the more vulnerable, and his balls shriveled in fear.

"My name," said the woman in a flat but commanding voice, "is Lizzie." She grabbed the fronts of his thighs and forced them apart, positioning herself between his legs. "And your name... is Ashley." She began unbuckling her belt and pulling her pants down. The myriad of thoughts that ran through his head ground slowly to a halt as he processed what he saw next.

A large, erect penis popped out, jutting from a thick bush. The length was easily nine inches, and it curved ever so slightly upward, it's girth bouncing as it freed itself. It's head pulsated and swelled with every pump of blood. A dribble of pre-cum was already hanging from it's tip. In his shock, Michael could only slowly shake his head in denial and rising panic.

"Don't be confused," the woman continued, "this doesn't mean I'm not a woman. It just means I'm gonna fuck you like a man. It means I'm gonna fuck you like the little whore you are now. Don't forget, your mistress is all woman." Michael's mind went blank, almost numb from processing the unreal situation he seemed to be in. She leaned in, dragging her pre-cummy tip across his shuddering belly, and grabbed him by the hair. With a violent tug he found his faced buried between her breasts: they were soft and warm, and some primal part of him could tell they were natural.

As soon as he was in her tits, she threw him back to the ground, and grabbed him by the knees. They were pushed towards his chest, and the whole position pulled his ass involuntarily up. The spread of his legs kept his cheeks pulled apart, and the cold air enveloped his exposed and puckered asshole. He could feel how helpless he was, and his breath quickened. The sinking feeling in his chest intensified, and his balls shriveled.

In one quick pelvic snap, the woman's ass shot up and her dick pointed down, almost directly at Michael's ass.

"This is how whores like you get fucked, Ashley."

Lizzie let the head of her cock come to rest on Ashley's virgin hole. It was tightly

clenched, and her feet her kicked in futility in the air in tiny circles. Her eyes looked pleadingly up at her mistress, begging for mercy that would not come. They held each others gaze as Lizzie pumped for the first time, pushing against the resisting bud with her weight. Her cock ached with pressure, and the tip leaked pre-cum which mixed with the cold film of sweat that had lined Ashley's ass crack, allowing mere millimeters of give past the ring of straining muscle. She squirmed violently and moaned into her gag as her violation began, pleading with her eyes for this not to happen.

Lizzie relaxed her posture and pushed again.

Michael was trying to scream, but the cock gag was funneling his saliva to his throat, and only with great effort could he swallow around the rubber tip that just barely grazed his throat. His ass burned against the intruder that was forcing itself upon his opening and he could barely draw breath. His ass was dry, and the minute sex juice leaking from the cock only served to let the tip slip in. The expanse of friction that threatened him below sent his heart rate up, and his whole body tingled in an adrenal rush.

The weight on his asshole relaxed, with the head almost completely enveloped. The woman wrapped her hands around his shoulders. Short breaths escaped through his nostrils, and his eyes rolled back in sheer denial as the woman's posture went tense and slowly, very slowly, the shaft began cramming itself in. The first inch went agonizingly slow, pushing the bulbous head into the soft and squirming muscular walls inside him. A screaming pain flared up from his stretched asshole as the dry intrusion burned him. The second inch slowed even more, as his virgin innards struggled to accommodate the cock, his bowels shifting wildly against their invader.

"Fuck, you're tight," the woman gasped, "Nothing liking popping fresh pussy." A fresh wave of shame rolled over him to hear his body referred to so crudely. She buried her forehead against the side of his jaw and started laying hot, breathy kisses down the side of his neck. Having never been physical with anyone before, the sensuous maneuver elicited a strange and confusing feeling that paired with horrible contrast against the feeling below. The next inch seemed to get girthier, and Michael could not bear the idea that anymore could be coming. His pink-brown bud, dotted with hair, was pulled taught across the swollen rod, and seemed almost to grip it. He tried to scream, but only a long, quiet moan escaped.

His terrible new mistress began sucking hard on his neck with an invigorating tingle, and the next inch forced it's way in quickly, her fingers digging deep into his shoulders. He squealed rapidly, crying. The grip his dry ass had on the rock-hard shaft was made worse as the girth got, somehow, impossibly, thicker. It felt like his ass was trying to fold in on itself.

The iron grip of his mistress was making his shoulders ache, on top of the strain of his bound back arms. He strained for air though his nostrils, but his crying state was clogging his nose with snot. The woman's pants had fallen to her knees, and the heat of her strong thighs floated through the air and warmed his ass cheeks, and her erect nipples rubbed into his chest as her soft tits mashed him. An undercurrent of lust simmered in him, and the sudden realization that this, this, was the loss of his virginity unleashed a rush of shame and terror. The pain in his ass got worse.

About five inches in, Lizzie paused. Face buried in her whore's neck and shoulder, she stopped to enjoy the heat and pressure around her cock. The dryness was not all that pleasant for her, but the reaction it was eliciting from Ashley more than made up for it.

Beneath her, the new slave squirmed and cried, each small peturbance resonating through her newly reamed pussy. Her head and neck arched against the ground, obviously trying to avoid moving her hips. Lizzie slowly pulled her face back until it was about six inches above her captive, fixing her steely, penetrating gaze into the red, puffy eyes. Wordlessly, she pushed deeper into the tight, wet depths, clearing another two inches with greedy speed.

The sudden gain in her ass made Ashley's innards a fireworks display of spasming sensations, and Lizzie's cock felt like it was melting. She could feel the tips of her pubes rubbing betweens her lower shaft and the quivering, strectched-thin ring of anus, reveling in the Brillo pad sensation they were no doubt inducing in her slave. She grabbed the slave's left nipple in her hand and twisted it between her fingers, her prick twitching as the soft nub grew stiff. Pulling the erect nipple into her mouth, Lizzie slammed the rest of her shaft in, enveloping Ashley's balls between them.

Warm and soft, the slip of flesh was definitely a keeper. The freshly deflowered whore was breathing hard now, struggling for her air though her running nose. Mad shifts and pushes attempted to expel Lizzie's massive member, and it was pure ecstasy. Unable to control herself any longer, Lizzie grabbed her by the shoulders and flipped her over.

Michael's shoulders moved quickly, but his torso twisted as his shredded asshole dragged slowly, horribly over the pube-rough thickness and his colon caught in strange and unfamiliar ways on the cock. He shook his head 'no' in fitful bursts, his mind screaming as his voice could only muster muffled squeals through the fake dick in his mouth. He couldn't handle the pain, the humiliation, the loss. He was a boy, a man, and he was being violated by a strange woman, right before he could love Melanie. The feelings of despair fought for dominance in his mind against the raw, white agony of his physical pain.

The woman reached under him with her left arm and hooked around his knees, while positioning her right hand on his ass, the tip of the thumb stretching it slightly and giving it some looseness. With a yank on his legs his hips completed their rotation, and the invading, girthy prick settled in a horrible new way inside him. The pressure in his bowels was intense, and he could feel a tension building in his esophagus from his anxiety and ass-reaming. His red-hot asshole was still dry, his shoulders screamed and his knees dug into the unforgiving tile floor through the cheap blanket. The front of the woman's ballsack settled warmly against the back of his own. He was lost in a mix of shame and pain.

As he tried to make sense of everything he was experiencing, a horrible sucking began pulling at his insides: she was pulling back. It was both a relief and incredibly painful. The pressure lessened in side him, but the suddenness of it was unnerving. The air filled with the smell of his fucked inner ass. The cock was also slick now, undoubtedly coated in his own ass grease and virgin blood. As she continued to withdraw his ass began to itch in anticipation of being intrusion-free, and his hips gave off an involuntary shudder.

"Ah, so you like getting fucked?" the woman chided him from behind. The relief in his asshole never came, as she left just her bulbous head in the twitching, reddened opening. His hips shifted as he tried in vain to free the last bit. The woman placed her left hand on his hip and grabbed his shoulder with her right. "All right, if you insist."

With one unannounced thrust, made smooth by the freshened slickness, his mistress slammed the entirety of her member back inside him in one go. No gradation, no bracing for the size, Michael's mind flashed white at the explosion in his colon. Before his senses were regained, Lizzie had pulled almost all the way out again, keeping an even, steady pull-back using her firm grip on his body. And the it happened again. And again. And again.

Lizzie wasn't fucking Ashley too hard or fast, but she had to maintain an even rate to keep her used to the sensation of taking cock. The slickness, warmth and tightness of her pussy was intense, and it was all Lizzie could do not to go buckwild with lust. Each sucking pull from her hole set Lizzie's cock alight with hot pleasure, and the shudders vibrated from the whore's hips into her own.

Ashley squealed at each insertion and moaned with each withdrawal, clearly involuntarily. She was arhythmically shaking her no and beating her feet against the floor, unable to accept her new role. "Get used to it, slut. Taking cock is all you're going to do now." At this she sped up, each smack sending a short ripple out across Ashley's round, white ass. Her voice increased in pitch, and a hoarseness was becoming evident through the gag.

Lizzie readjusted her grip, grabbing her by the forward dangles of her hair, bowing her back like a bow and pushing her ass back against Lizzie's crotch. Their balls rested gently together, and she switched to a slow grind. Their pubes tickled each other, and the sweat from both of them felt like hot butter spread on their sacks. She reached down and rolled both their balls in one hand and breathed heavily while resting her chin on Ashley's shoulder. Ashley moaned long, humiliated and violated, unable to fight back in any way, and Lizzie's mind flushed with fresh lust. "Might as well break you in proper, whore."

At this the slut ran rigid with nervous tension, and the mild crushing feeling it elicited around Lizzie's cock delighted the cruel mistress. She looped her arms under Ashley's shoulders and gripped them hard, and began and with long, slow pulls, followed by full and sudden thrusts, balls slapping together loudly in the echoey chamber on each ram. Though quiet on the pull back, each thrust pulled a hard squeak from Ashley. Lizzie's hips began rolling and pumping like pistons in an engine, slowly but firmly, gaining speed. Clearly unable to control her nervous response, the whore began growing even more tense. Though this was sure to make her pain worse, she was too new to have the anal discipline against it. A sheen of sweat covered her entire body, lubricating the two bodies, allowing the buttocks and lower back to grind smoothly over the pounding abs.

Lizzie was in Heaven.

Michael was in Hell.

The constantly shifting pressure in his bowels mixed with the unforgiving push and pull against his ruined and sensitive asshole. Everything that was happening filled him with shame and fear. There was a spot inside him, up behind his balls, that tingled unbearably as the rapist cock carved its way through him. It was as though he was be tickled from deep inside, and he could feel his hips shudder involuntarily in response.

"You're a nasty little slut," his mistress gasped, pumping madly. "You should be grateful I showed you how much you love being fucked." He couldn't explain the physical feelings to himself, and his mind was awash in confusion, agony and embarrassment. The room was loud with the sounds of the hard, deep slaps and the lusty moans of Lizzie. Each thrust was punctuated by a short, hoarse cry from behind his gag that he could not help; it was as if the intruding dick filled him up so much it forced the air out of him. It was the worst thing he had ever felt, and it just kept happening.

One of the worst things was her absolute lack of consistent rhythm. Michael could find himself escaping mentally for a moment or two as he got used to the in-out, but then some unexpected slam or long, slow draw would shatter his peace and bring him screaming back to reality. It was as if she wanted him responsive, and his whole body ached with exhaustion.

Lizzie was going full-bore now, letting go and just fucking Ashley with abandon. It was time to go buckwild, and how could she resist? The whore kept responding so beautifully to every new shift and tease. Few freshly-flipped girls took so attractively to being fucked, too much denial and pride. Of course, it could easily just be from the absolute physical domination, forcing shock reactions from the delicate bundle of fuckmeat.

She pushed Ashley's legs apart, leaving her dick and balls to hang freely behind the skirt, and pushed her face into the blanket. Long slow pushes followed, ending in short hard grinds. The cries turned to moaning sobs now, clearly a sign of fading energy in the slut. Lizzie's hands ran across the smooth expanse of exposed back in front of her before slipping up around to massage the little tits. They were soft and covered in fear goosebumps.

At this point she settled into a sensuous slow-fuck, keeping deep in the fleshy hot slip and groan quietly, grinding her legs against the bright, round ass. Ashley herself seemed winded, giving only the mildest squeals when her prostate was thrust directly into and simply trying to control how hard she clenched in reaction to unexpected maneuvers. Pubic hair grinding seemed to make her cry harder, but at this point Lizzie was just enjoying to virginal tightness on her cock. It was always a treat to break-in new whores, nothing compared.

12