Mistress Lock - First Day of Work

Story Info
James makes it through his first day or work.
6.7k words
4.53
18k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing adventure of James and his Mistress.

*****

I arrived home weary and crawled into bed wearing my ensemble and drifted off to sleep. I awoke with the reality of going into work with my Mistress. Would anyone notice anything out of the ordinary? If they did what would I say?

Getting ready I knew I was going to have to go buy new underwear to wear. I would also need to keep my thoughts on track to actually lower the timer. Hopefully there were a lot old people working in my department.

As I arrived it was apparent that that was not the case. Maybe I had somewhat noticed it Friday, but today I was very aware that my department was populated by several 10's and that staying soft was not going to be easy.

It was about then that Mistress appeared and summoned me to her office. She pointed to the chair and I sat down.

"Welcome, to your first full day at Nan-Robotics. I always like to spend some time each day with my employees. So, don't think anything is out of the ordinary when you see people coming and going from my office. You got the basics from Sam on Friday, but today we are going to start going into the details. Don't worry, we like to start people of by pairing them with two others from the department. When you develop some confidence and we begin to see what you best have offer we will expand the demands we place on you."

My mind might have still been clouded from the weekend or maybe it was the halter dress that Mistress was wearing, but either way I knew my timer wasn't going to be going down until I got out of the office. Also, it seemed like most of what she was talking about was in double entendre. Maybe not to the basic person, but it sure seemed that way if you dick was Lockd in a device by the lady talking.

She looked out the window and motioned to someone. The door opened and two women walked in. Women was an understatement, they were closer to being celestial beings on the hotness scale. Please don't let me be paired with these two was the thought going through my mind.

"James, please meet Kate and Sarah. They will be overseeing you while you are getting a feel for things."

Kate and Sara could have been models, but instead they were about to add lots of time to my lockup. The only plus was the device kept my cock from tenting my pants. I stood up and extended my hand.

"Nice to meet the both of you."

Kate was a little spit fire that is best described as a cheerleader. Shorter than average, large chested, blonde hair, and perky personality. She was wearing a more respectable school girls uniform outfit. Nothing tacky, but it was definitely what she was going for.

Sarah on the other hand was the classic girl next door. Her chest wasn't overly large but they were bigger diameter than average. She had long legs and red hair. Her face was very friendly, but her eyes seemed full of mischief. She was attired as the typical secretary/librarian even having the glasses.

Grace spoke, "Kate. Sarah. Give James a test spin and see if he has what it takes to be here."

They spoke at the same time, "No problem Grace."

She stood and offered her hand to me, "Best of luck, James."

I shook her hand. Luck, there was no way I was going to have any of the good kind if Mistress had her way.

Kate and Sarah motioned for me to follow and I did. The view from behind was very nice. Kate's butt was not very big but it showed enough curves. Sarah's on the other hand was just a bit over average size, the kind that you could get a nice handful of. I tore my eyes away knowing I needed to lower my temperature.

They led me around the office and showed me where everything was. I was beginning to get the impression that this job was not what I signed up for.

I spoke, "Excuse me. I applied for a position in IT. This seems like an office assistants job that you are talking about."

Sarah spoke, "It's both. Basically, you will split your time between the IT department and this department."

"Ok. Do you mind if I go speak to Grace." Zap. I cringed just a bit.

Kate move in close, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, just a quick pain that has passed."

Kate, "If you're sure there is nothing wrong then. We will be here when you done talking to Grace."

"Thank you."

I moved back to Grace's office now very mindful of what I called her, even when she wasn't around.

"Ms. Lock, can I speak with you?"

"Absolutely, please close the door."

I closed the door and sat down. "It was my understanding this job was IT, is that not true?"

"It is IT and more."

"Well the more seems to be menial tasks."

"They are, do you have a problem with that?"

"I don't mean to make it sound like the tasks are beneath me, it's just not what I thought the job was."

Mistress leaned forward on the desk. Her cleavage was now on full display. "Let me be direct with you James. The position is mostly secretarial with a small amount of IT on the side. The IT stuff would be secondary, but it is the kind of IT stuff that will make a resume shine in the future. As for the secretarial stuff, ask everyone in the office where they started. I only hire secretary's. It's up to the person to rise to the position they want."

"Everyone here started as a secretary?"

"Yes, even me. Remember when I told you my story of how got to where I am. My department if filled with people that have the same story. Now let me know soon if you want to continue in this job. If not, we will need to make several changes."

There was that double entendre again. "No Ms. Lock, I appreciate you clearing up the situation."

"Anytime James. Please go find Kate and Sarah and continue on with them."

"Yes Ms. Lock."

I headed back out of the office in search of my caretakers. I found about where I left them. They were laughing as I approached.

Kate looked at Sarah, "I won!" Sarah had that look when good friends were settling a bet.

I was curious, "What was the bet?"

Sarah grumbled, "If you would stay or leave. I figured you would leave."

"Why's that?"

"You're a man. Look around this office. See many men?"

I scanned the office and was surprised to see only a small handful of men.

"Why are there so few men?"

"Grace worked her way up from the bottom and expects everyone to do the same. Most men don't like that and leave very quickly. What I will say is that while Grace is a bit of a B from time to time, she is fair and will give you your due. If your good at your job she will give an opportunity to learn another one."

Kate cut in, "That's why I like working here. Most place would have kept me as a secretary just for eye candy." She did a full twirl and curtsied. "Grace though gave me the chance to be more. You will find that everyone in the department would do just about anything for her."

It all made sense, but I still wasn't sold. I went to school for IT and I was about to be carrying coffee. Not knowing how quitting would affect the other stuff I figured it wouldn't hurt to stay for now.

Just then it seemed like the ring around my balls increased in weight. Maybe it was my imagination, but it sure felt heavier.

Sarah motioned us to move on. The rest of the morning was pretty mundane. Learning where the office supplies were and the such. When lunch time rolled around Kate and Sarah excused themselves to go get something. I on the other hand was hungry and had forgot to bring anything.

Mistress' voice called out, "James, can I see you in the office."

Once again, I entered, closed the door, and sat down. Mistress didn't say a word and pushed a bottle across the table to me. I opened it and saw it was filled with cum.

I looked at her and she spoke, "Did you forget to bring your lunch?"

"I did Ms. Lock."

"Then don't look a gift horse in the mouth. In fact, I am doing you two favors. That ring you selected will change its density based on the amount of cum in your body. You will need to drink a liter of cum each day to keep it at 1 lb. On the bright side a liter of cum will supply all the nutrition you need for a day."

I mentally shook my head. No matter what I did she was in front of me every step of the way. "Thank you, Ms. Lock."

"Your welcome. For being so accepting I'm going to give you the remainder of cum you will need for this week. Swing by my house tonight before 5:45 pm and you can collect the rest of what you need. Going forward though you will need to remember to collect it before you leave on Sunday if you want it."

"Yes Ms. Lock."

"You are free to leave, enjoy your lunch."

"Thank you, Ms. Lock."

I left her office and wondered what fate awaited me there tonight. I could not go, but if I didn't the ring would eventually get too heavy for me.

I went back to my desk and worked on drinking some of my new diet before lunch ended. It wasn't long until a little Asian bunny hopped on my desk.

"Hi, I'm Kim!"

I took a moment to swallow and recap the container, "Hi Kim. I'm the new guy, James."

"Nice to meet you James. Looks like Grace has you working with Kate and Sarah. There super nice, but watch out they like to be teases."

I was taking in this lady that was now occupying my desk. She was about average height for an Asian woman. Had the typical brownish skin, almond eyes, and black hair. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail that almost brushed my desk top as her head moved around. Her chest was in proportion with the rest of her thin frame, so maybe a small B cup at most. She wore a deep purple Dress/Long Shirt with black leggings and high heels. She was a classic pearl of the orient if I had ever seen one.

"You don't say?" I replied with a bit of sarcasm.

"I figured you had already noticed, but if not, I wanted to offer a friendly warning. What brought you to Nan-Robotics?"

"I graduated from State this spring with a degree in Information Technology. The job posting for here was supposed to be for an IT position, but looks like I will have to work my way up to that."

She leaned forward and touched my arm, "Don't let that get you down. Everyone here started at this desk and none of us would go anywhere else. Grace is very fond of making sure the people that work here are grounded."

"I guess, but I would at least like to do something IT related."

"Well keep you head up and I bet things will work out."

"I hope so."

"Got to go James. Have a great first day!"

"You too Kim."

I watched as she went and thought what bad timing. Here was a nice woman that I would have normally asked out, but with my current situation it would be a long time before that would be an option.

As I was staring a voice whispered in my ear, "Yellow fever?"

I flinched and heard both Kate and Sarah laugh.

"Very funny you two. Ha Ha, Kim seemed very nice."

Kate said, "Oh I bet she did. Did she try and warn you about us being teases?"

"As a matter of fact, she did."

Sarah chuckled, "Have we been teasing you?"

"I wouldn't classify it as teasing, as much as I would call it being very friendly." I was totally lying, they had been pretty good to always be close, touch, or lean over in a way that kept my timer at a standstill. These two were more like minxes than teases.

Kate was standing in front of me when I felt Sarah begin to massage my neck.

Kate spoke, "Well don't fool yourself. We are world class teases. Oh, we get our job done, but we like to have a little fun also. If you play your cards right you might make it past the tease phase." She winked at me as Sarah let go.

Sarah patted my shoulder, "Back to the grind."

I rose to follow them to my next stop on the first day learning train when a voice broke in.

"If you two don't mind I think I will go ahead and steal James away and show him the IT stuff he will be helping with." I turned and met the gaze of a man of about average height and build. "Hi James, my name is Joe, nice to meet you."

I extended my hand in return, "Nice to meet you Joe." Even with all that had led up to this I was still genuinely excited to get into the IT stuff.

Kate gave a playful huff, "Ok Joe if you must. Bye James, don't forget about us."

I looked back at them and knew that wasn't going to happen. I fell instep beside Joe and we headed to the IT dungeon as he called it. We made small talk and seemed to connect fairly well.

I spend the rest of the day assisting with what I loved. Joe quizzed me on various theories of network architecture, security, and basic best practices. I got the feeling I was going through another job interview.

Near the end of the day Joe and I sat down in his office. "James, I'm impressed. Grace normally sends me a person who barely knows how to turn on the computer. This time thought I have high hopes."

"Thank you, Joe. I know I have a lot to learn to make the transition of book knowledge to practical application. Whatever you feel like I can do to help out let me know."

Joe sat there for a moment and then brought up the elephant, "I bet you were expecting a full-time position in IT from the get go. I know having to split your time between IT and Admin will not be that much fun. What I can tell you is that we found hiring an IT person directly out of college to be a mixed bag. So, we started doing it this way. Whichever field the person showed the highest aptitude for was where we directed them. You are the first that I have hopes for actually making it to the IT department."

"Very nice of you to say so. May I ask why you were not involved in the hiring process?"

"It's not something I'm good at. Grace on the other hand has a gift for it. That's why the position starts half Admin and half IT."

"That makes sense."

He looked at his watch, "Crap, I have kept you late. Hope I don't get you in trouble with the wife."

I laughed, "I'm not married so it's not a bother."

"Well be careful then, once a woman gets a ring on you can never get away." He laughed at the end, but I knew that oh so well already.

As we headed out I was beginning to feel some dread as by the time I reached my car it was already 5:30. I knew the drive to her house would take at least 30 minutes. I had no choice unless I was willing to let the ring get heavier.

I set off in her direction as I sipped on the container of cum. Traffic was against me and I arrived about ten after six. I rang the doorbell and waited. It took a long time but the door finally opened.

"I am so..."

"No excuses slave. I was trying to help you out and you didn't hold up your end of the bargain."

She stood there like an immovable force.

"Please Mistress, is there anything I can do?"

She thought for a moment. "Are you willing to be my entertainment for tonight?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then park your car in the garage and go the basement. Your wardrobe for the night is laying out for you." She closed the door without further discussion and I hear the garage door raise.

I parked and headed downstairs. I was fearing the worst, but it didn't seem so bad. There was a black leather hood with eye and mouth holes. Also, some latex stockings, garter, and ballet heels. The heels would be the worst part.

I got dressed and crawled upstairs to find Mistress. She was sitting at a table in a side room that was setup like a small library. I crawled in to her delight and noticed the blue circle under the table.

I was getting conditioned to doing what she wanted so I moved under the table and kneeled. The table had a glass top so Mistress could watch me as she finished up her dinner. She never said a word but did spread her legs and I began to raise up to lick her out.

There was a problem though. While my body moved forward my ball sac seemed to be being held in place. I leaned back and forward a couple of times but each time was the same. Just as I would get close to her pussy I would be stopped by the pressure to my balls.

"Mistress, I'm not sure what's happening?"

"The circle is testing your devotion. You see there is a magnet under the circle and it will only let the ring around your balls move so far. You will need to decide if you value your comfort or my pleasure more."

She was a devil. I kneeled there for a bit and then tried again. I strained and was able to get to where I could barely reach her pussy. The pain was bad though. I endured for as long as I thought I could and then I sat back down.

"See it's not so bad is it slave?" She laughed as she got up and cleared the table. She was gone for a while and then I began to get nervous.

I heard her working in the kitchen. It sounded like she was opening several things up and in general not cleaning up but instead preparing. Then the doorbell rang. My eyes were wide, heart racing, and I tested the magnet again. I needed out of here. Unlike before I got nowhere. I couldn't even raise up from kneeling with almost tearing my balls off. I was going to be right here when she got back with whoever was at the door.

I could now hear the two of the them talking and laughing in the kitchen. I couldn't make out what they were saying thought. The door rang again and then a third time. The dread of what lay before me was almost too much.

They began filling into the room one by one. Mistress entered first and looked me square in the eyes.

"Ladies, I hope you enjoy tonight's entertainment!"

Next was Kate. She was wearing a bright sundress that flowed loosely around her. As she entered she started grinning and moved to her seat which was behind me. Her feet began exploring as much of me as she could.

Sarah followed and didn't quite grin. Dressed in a tight shirt and skirt. She glanced at Grace and there was some kind of unspoken agreement. Sarah settled in to my left.

The last one was surprising. Kim turned the corner and my heart skipped. She was dressed like a dominatrix. Leather everything with buckles, snaps, and spikes. Her hair was the same but the look in her eye was not like what I saw this morning. She settled in on my right.

Mistress took her seat right in front of me. She was dressed modestly compared to the others, but the halter dress showed off everything needed.

Mistress spoke, "Ok ladies, you know why you're here. I need to know what you think of the new guy James." My eyes almost feel out they got so big, she just smiled. "So, I figured a night of cards and drinks with some light entertainment would be better than a meeting in the conference room."

"As for the entertainment, he is my newest slave. He is free to leave at any time. The circle he is in creates a magnetic field that makes it painful for him to perform his duties. If it gets too much for him all he has to do is speak up and ask the circle to release him. So as long as he stays quite he is free to use as you see fit."

This got the girls going.

Kate spoke, "Grace I don't know how you find all these men that are willing to do these things for you. You are going to have to teach me your trick."

Sarah, "You said it girl, Grace has some kind of power that the rest of us lack."

Kim chimed in, "I bet its simple. I see he is loced away. Once you get one of those on a guy it's pretty much over. The real question is how do you convince them to put it on?"

Mistress smiled, "All in good time ladies, all in good time. For now, feel free to grab anything you want from the kitchen or rearrange as you see fit to enjoy your time here tonight."

The girls all filed out and Mistress looked at me through the glass. "I hope you make them happy. If they are not happy I will not be pleased."

I was trying to do some quick math. If she counted the minutes I was late against my seconds I would need to get as much time in this circle as I could or who knows what I would picking from come the end of Sunday.

I nodded.

Mistress spread her legs, "Might as well get started."

I leaned forward the pull on my nuts was not as much as before. That being said by the time I had buried my face in her pussy it was still like my sac was being ripped away from my body. I didn't dare pull away though. Her pleasure lowered my pain, even if it was painful to achieve that.

12