Mistress Lock - Hard First Week

Story Info
The rest of James' first week as Mistress Lock lays her trap.
9.7k words
4.72
23.3k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm sounded and I pressed snooze. I laid in bed for a moment considering my options. None of them appealed to me. I could call in and quit or I could show up and work with four women that I sexually pleasured last night. The funny thing is that if it had happened another way I would have been strutting in like a peacock. I knew I was going to get up and go in I was kidding myself acting like I wasn't.

I drug myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. The mirror told the whole story. A man wearing women's lingerie and locked in a chastity device stated back at me. I picked out a nice dress shirt and slacks but all that silk under my slacks created a weirdly sexy feeling. I shook my head as the head of my penis made it to the end of the device. Guess I should be glad that I wasn't gaining time.

Trying to cover all my bases I put together my lunch and made sure to bring along my Mistress approved drink. I then took a moment to spin in front of the mirror and look for any lines from the lingerie.

Satisfied that I had done everything I could I headed for the door.

Arriving at work I went through my routine of putting my stuff away and grabbing a cup of coffee. The gang from last passed by as they headed back to their desks. They all seemed to have a little twinkle in their eyes.

As I watched their asses sway away from me I heard Mistress.

"James, please come see me." There was authority behind that voice.

"I'll be right there Ms. Lock."

I grabbed a note pad and headed in.

"James. With today being your second day, I want to start getting you into a routine. Some of your duties for the admin side will be keeping up with the conference room calendar, ordering office supplies, and running a few errands. The IT stuff Joe will handle with you. By the way, Joe was very complimentary of your knowledge. Seems like everyone has a favorable opinion of you."

"Thank you, Ms. Lock. I always strive to do my best."

She leaned back and just looked at me for a moment. "Good that is what I expect. Catch up with Kate and she will transfer the admin stuff of hers that you are taking over. Spend the morning with her and then report back to me on what she passed along and what your plans are for improvement."

"Absolutely Ms. Lock."

I exited the office and headed for Kate's desk. "Kate, so nice to see you this morning!" I was nervous approaching. I feared that she knew it was me.

"Good morning James! How was your night?"

I didn't know what to say, "I guess just more of the same old same old. How about yours?"

Here was the moment of truth. She smiled and took a deep breath and exhaled, "I hung out with some friends and we played cards."

That was a very coy answer, but not like I could say anything about it.

"That sounds exciting. Anyway, Ms. Lock said you were going to give a few things to you." I smiled and held my arms wide, "So I'm here I am."

"There are lots of things I wish I could give you." She said as she looked up at me from her chair causing me to blush. "Go ahead and pull up a chair and I will go over the basics and you can ask questions as you need to."

I grabbed a chair and took notes as Kate went over the duties she was shuffling off. It was basic stuff and nothing that I couldn't handle. By the end of her rundown I had all the information that I needed.

"Thank you for your time Kate. I'm sure that as I get into this I will have more questions. Do you mind if I pick your brain later if I need too?"

"Not at all. You can pick anything you want!" There was that coy look again.

I blushed a bit and made a hasty retreat to my desk. I was working thought my plans on how to streamline some basic processes when Kim slid up.

"Howdy James. How's day two going?"

I was struck by how different she was from last night. Last night she was in total control and did as she wanted. Now she looked like the quiet shy lady I met yesterday afternoon.

"Seems to be going well. I have my first batch of tasks and it looks very doable."

"Excellent. Seems like you fit in very nicely. By the way do you work out?"

"A little, why?"

"Well there is a private gym around the corner that a lot of us use. Kate, Sara, and I go every Tuesday and Thursday. I thought you might want to join us."

Well this didn't sound like anything I needed. The three of them in spandex workout clothes while I try and not get hard. I need to avoid this.

"That's very nice of you to ask Kim, but I'm not sure how that will fit my current schedule."

"Really? What's on your schedule?"

How was I going to get out of this?

"Well with a new job I'm doing a lot of catch up so I'm just busy in general. Also, I'm kind of short on money and a private gym is probably out of my price range."

"You're in luck then! The company is part owner of the gym offers free membership to all employees. It's part of their program to keep insurance premiums down."

"Really!?!" I tried to conceal my shock at how screwed I was. She was shooting down all my excuses.

"Yep! Don't forget to bring your gym clothes. Your going to love working out with us. We'll help you get hard!"

My eyes widened but her giggle seemed to belie the sexual pun.

She headed back to her desk and I watched her for a moment before focusing back on work. Most of the tasks that Kate had been doing manually were easy to automate. I worked out the details and sent a meeting request to Mistress.

Next, I took a moment to drop in and see Joe.

"Hi Joe, anything exciting today?"

"Oh, hi James. Not really, just some basic maintenance stuff. You want me to hold off until you get here later? I have other things to do and practice is always helpful."

I laughed. "Sure, I have done most of it in a lab before so maybe I will not be totally lost."

Joe smiled and then spoke lower, "I hope you know what you are doing with the triplets."

I scrunched my eyes a bit, "The triplets?"

"You know. Kate, Sarah, and Kim. They don't look alike, but they like to try and see who can bed the new guy before the others."

"Ah, I thought it was just my smile." He chuckled, "Seriously Joe, they don't have a chance of getting me. While I'm not married let's just say I'm in a committed relationship for the foreseeable future."

"Fair enough, but if the hounding gets to be too much I suggest speaking with Grace or Sam. I'm serious about that."

"Thanks for the heads-up Joe. As a matter of fact, I better get back. I have a meeting with Ms. Lock in a few minutes."

"Good luck."

I approached her office just as a lady was leaving. I had not met this person yet so I introduced myself, "Hello. I'm James."

"So, I finally get to meet the James that Kate and Sarah are whispering about." She smiled. "I'm Keisha, Keisha Stark. I'm over the R&D department here."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Stark. I have never seen a true R&D department. Would you mind showing me around?"

"You get Grace to approve it and I will gladly show you around."

"Excellent, well I have a meeting with Ms. Lock right now so I better get on in there. It was nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you James. Hope to see more of you later."

Keisha began to walk off and my eyes drank her in. She was a dark brown, with slender legs, a narrow waist, and what appeared to be 30D breasts. Her skirt suit was very classic and showed off her tight ass. Her walk was someone who knew they were in charge.

I heard a snap of fingers and turned to see Mistress. "Are you finished?"

"Sorry, Ms. Lock."

"Don't get distracted." She gave me a knowing look. "So, have you got some ideas that you want to run by me?"

"I do..."

My week basically went this way. Everything was professional with an undercurrent of tension. I just didn't know if the device was making me perceive tension where none was or I was just more observant. Either way it was not helping me keep the timer moving down.

The two big events of the work week were getting ahold of extra items to wear under my work clothes and my first trip to the gym.

--The Lingerie Store--

I had decided to not use one of the chain stores for fear of running into co-workers. Instead I selected a local shop that specialized in lingerie. That was a mistake.

When I arrived, I was so nervous then my heart skipped a beat when the sales lady approached.

"Hi I'm Miranda. Welcome to A Hint of Something More. Can I assist you with anything today?"

My mouth hung open a bit as I took in her sight. She was about 6 feet tall in her heels with toned legs, a slim waist, and most likely a pair of 32C tits. She wore a dress that was very tight up top yet flowing below and ended just below her knees.

"Well I...ah...need..."

"Take a breath and calm yourself a bit." She said with a chuckle. "Most men are a bit nervous in this environment. What's you name?"

"James."

"Nice to meet you James. Is there someone special you are buying for?"

"Ah...My girlfriend."

"Very well. Do you know her size?"

"Not exactly."

"Not a problem. Let's find something you like and then we can work on size from there."

She turned and headed to side of the store with very sexy things. I really wanted to buy something more practical as I wasn't planning on anyone seeing it.

She stopped and turned around to face me. "Anything that catches you eye in this section?"

I looked at an assortment of corsets, teddys, and babydolls. Looking around I finally spotted a garter belt. "I like that."

She smiled, "Nice choice. That is a good place to start." She picked up the garter and held it to her waist. "Is this the right size or do we need to go up or down?"

"I think we will need to go up."

We went through the same process until she found one that looked about my size. Then we moved onto panties going through the same steps. During it all she asked me lots of questions about my girlfriend.

"How did you all meet?"

"How long have you been together?"

"How tall is she?"

On and on I kept making up answers. I was beginning to wonder why she was so interested in my "girlfriend" when she stepped in close.

"James, I work hard to make sure my customers get what they need. Sometimes they are too scared to give me all the information thinking they know better. In my experience they don't. So, I'm going to just come out and say what I'm thinking. I think your shopping for lingerie for yourself and your too scared to say that."

"Miranda, I don't know..."

She held up a hand, "My mistake, but keep in mind that men's and women's bodies are different. In fact, we carry a whole line of lingerie in the back made to fit men."

I hesitated. I hated to admit this to a random woman, but a better fit would make it easier to hide under my clothes. "Your right, I am here for lingerie for me and I'm embarrassed about it."

She laid down the collection of things that we had picked up, "Well, in that case we need to move over to the other show room. Please follow me."

I fell in behind her and watched her ass move back and forth as she led me through a door on the side to a smaller yet very tastefully decorated display floor.

"Now. How about we begin with getting some exact measurements?" She was now looking at me with a tape measure in hand.

"I'm not sure..."

"Non-sense. If it's for you then we need to measure you." She looked me up and down. "The best measurements are with nothing between the tape and the skin." There was a devious twinkle in her eye.

"I think I'll keep my clothes on if you don't mind. This is embarrassing enough." I replied with a forced chuckle.

"Non-sense. Take them off and stand up on the dais." The look in her eye said this was not an option.

Just as I was about to say no thank you and leave my phone rang. "Hello?"

Mistresses voice came through the speaker, "I suggest you do as Miranda says." Click. She didn't even give me a chance to reply.

I placed my phone back in my pocket and began to undo my belt.

Miranda smiled while she stood there waiting. I think she even chuckled as I removed the final piece of lingerie and stood in front of her with only the device and ball stretcher on.

"I see there is one part we won't be able to measure. No matter, up on the dais please." She motioned to the round platform.

I moved to it and noticed marked places to put my feet. I did so and realized how exposed I was.

I felt a bit like a piece of meat as she ran her tape around my body in dozens of places. She had me twist, stretch, and lean as she did the measurements again and again.

"Very good. As a final confirmation we have a scanner that we use." As she said this as two poles began to raise from my left and right until they went from floor to ceiling. "Please extend your arms and legs towards the poles."

"I'm not sure about this?" I said with a tremble in my voice.

"Lucky for you, you don't have to be sure. You don't know it, but Grace is a special customer of ours. She told us to be on the lookout for you and to notify her if you came in. She will be arriving here shortly, so how do you want her to find you?"

She knew she had me. I extended my arms and legs and she attached restraints. When finished I was spread eagle between the poles with only my toes able to touch the ground.

True to her word she brought out a device that scanned me. When completed she compared its readout to her notes and then smiled.

"Perfect! You see they have us use the scanner, but I pride myself on being able to gather the same results much more intimately."

Mistresses voice came from behind me, "Miranda is the best at what she does. You are fortunate that you selected this place."

Miranda smiled, "Grace, so nice to see you again."

"You too Miranda." She moved closed and the kissed each other on both cheeks. "So, have you got any ideas on what this boy can wear?"

"That depends. Is the device always going to be there?"

"I'm hoping he can learn to behave himself, but for the being it will be. You see he locked it on himself and is now trying to earn his release. Not doing a good job, but trying non-the less."

"I see, so with that in mind let's try a few things." She released me from my bindings and pointed to the changing room.

She passed me a very frilly set of lingerie.

"This isn't exactly..."

Mistresses voice interrupted, "Put them on. I want to see them."

I lowered my head and started to put them on. Even with everything I had to admit that these fit much better than what I had been wearing.

I exited the changing room and found Mistress and Miranda going over a catalogue.

They both looked up. Mistress stayed seated but Miranda began circling me. Smoothing, tugging, and inspecting everything I was wearing. "I like it but I think we should try something else also just to be on the safe side."

"You're the expert, he will do as you wish," she turned her gaze toward me "or he will regret it."

I looked at Mistress and then back to Miranda. How screwed up had my life become. I just shook my head and headed back to the room.

Miranda passed another set in to try on. This one wasn't frilly at all. No, this one was designed for uncomfortably. It looked like a basic bra/panty/garter set that I would have been interested in, but the lining was something unusual.

As I put it on I could feel little tiny pricks all over. Nothing that really hurt, but not something I would wear for an extended period of time. Well unless I was forced to that is.

I exited the room and stood before my tormentors again. Miranda again inspected me. I did notice though that when she pressed on the items its pain level seemed to increase. This thought was confirmed when she smacked my butt and it felt like a paddle with tiny pricks on it had slammed into me.

I jumped, "Owwwww!"

They both laughed. "Very nice Miranda. Is this our joint venture piece?"

"It is. I took your tech and lined it on the inside of the items. It can mimic shapes and even emit a shock."

She handed a device to Mistress who started going through the options. I felt many different sensations play across my body. Some not pleasant but most made my blood boil and kept my dick hard. At least as hard as it could get.

The last option left me a bit worried. The bra began to fill up until it looked like I had a massive set of DDs' parked on my chest. The panties changed and gave me a small bubble butt while at the same time driving a dildo up my ass.

Miranda then circled me again and as she touched me more worry moved in. When her hand moved across the bra it felt like my balls were being stroked. A small moan escaped my lips. She smiled and then pinched the nipple. "Ahhh!" This caused my balls to feel like they had been squeezed. Not really hurting, but enough to get a reaction.

Mistress was smiling, "You have done excellent work Miranda."

"Thank you, Grace." She said as she moved behind me. She grabbed both cheeks hard.

"Ahhhhh." I groaned as the intruder in my ass expanded. Then she slapped my ass. "Ooh." The dildo extended and hit my prostate.

She kept smacking my ass and the dildo kept tapping my prostate. I felt like I was about to cum just before she stopped.

Miranda laughed. "You see Grace, it responds to stimuli and then triggers a sensation for the wearer. In the most basic form this setup turns the wearer into a girl that gets off on being spanked and having her tits handled rough."

Grace moved forward, "Very nice indeed. Let's get two of these ordered." She ran her hands over my chest and I got another taste of the device.

"Now slave, I'll be buying these. Is there anything else you want to pick up while Miranda here has your correct measurements?"

Miranda looked at me eagerly.

"I would like to get a few things that I can wear under my clothes that doesn't show up." I hung my head as the words tumbled out of my mouth.

Miranda smiled, "I think I have some things that will work for that." She turned and walked into the back.

I didn't notice Mistress move behind me but I felt that dildo ram deep in my ass when her hand landed hard on my ass. I yelled out in pain, but the blows kept coming and soon I was torn between the pain of my ass and the pleasure in it.

Mistress stopped, "I think I'm going to like this very much."

I turned toward her as she picked up her things and headed for the door. "Make sure and give Miranda my gratitude."

I was speechless. The bell on the door was still ringing when Miranda re-appeared with more items in her hand. "Did Grace leave?"

"Yes, just now as a matter of fact."

"Oh well, guess I missed out on her famous gratitude."

"On that, she wanted me to give you her gratitude."

Miranda beamed, "Well then we better get to it."

"Get to what?"

"Your either being shy or she has deliciously put you in a very precarious place." Her smile was like a kid who about to learn a big secret, "Which is it?"

"I'm very new to all this, but in a short amount of time I have learned that she loves to place me in precarious places." I said with a voice or resignation.

"Very well then, to be blunt only two kinds of payment are accepted in the shop. Cash for the clothes and pussy licking for the gratuity. Looks like Grace left you to pick up the tip."

My face blushed. Miranda was a beauty, but I was a bit taken aback to passed onto a stranger. I cleared my throat, "I'm not sure that's what she meant."

"You could be right, go ahead and give her a call. I'm sure she will be very understanding that you have delayed my tip."

So here I was in the middle of another decision. I was batting about 0% on these, so I figured another pussy licked wouldn't matter if it spared me a reprisal from Grace.

"I don't think that will be necessary. Is there someplace discreet we can go?"

She waved her arm in the direction of the back, "Will that do?"